ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 17 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:17 am
"Hmmm now that doesnt seem very fair to say. especially since this is our first meeting." Huxley said, pretending to sound hurt. "I can safely say that none of us care about William. However, unlike golem we can not rely on you to separate us. His psyche would simply...deteriorate. But that doesnt mean we do not wish for freedom. And whether you or he likes it or not, we will come out." Huxley said.
Generi
Generi

Wed May 02, 2018 4:38 pm
Caoimhe didn't quite know how to approach this situation. Should she be cordial or even nice to someone who was clearly an asshole? Or should she stand firm? Her old self might have been nice in order to appeal to reason, but she figured Huxley might just manipulate her. "I guess you was weak if none of ya could overpower Golem," she surmised. "So if you ain't gonna be good to Will, then I can easily keep all of ya down."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed May 02, 2018 8:31 pm
Huxley couldnt help but laugh at that. "Oh dear it seems you have been mistaken by something." Huxley said. Suddenly a very intense pressure emanated from Huxley when he looked at Caoimhe. "Golem was quite strong but he was a moron. The only thing he had was his strength, which was almost limitless. However, we personas have much more...unique abilities. I can honestly say that I know for a fact you wouldnt be able to stop me. But seeing as you wont believe me, id just adore it if you would try." Huxley said, waiting for Caoimhe to do something.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 05, 2018 6:08 am
Caoimhe narrowed her eyes and strengthened her own aura too. She wasn't here for a fight, she'd just had her first kiss and admitted her feelings for Will but this Huxley had come along and ruined it. And why didn't Huxley have a Russian accent anyway. "I'd rather not," she admitted. At the same time, she was invisibly reaching out and took hold of Will's aura beneath all the others, which she could sense more clearly now.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 05, 2018 6:15 am
Huxley simply chuckled as he stood up. "Very well then. I believe we are done talking then. I suppose I shall return William to you for now since I have been quite entertained. However the next time I appear, do ready yourself. I can leave you quite.....paralyzed." Huxley said when looking into Caoimhe's eyes. Even with her strengthened aura, Caoimhe could feel her body slowly losing feeling. It started with her fingers and toes and slowly started to spread all over her body. "Tata for now Caoimhe. We will be seeing each other again." Huxley said as he started laughing and then began to convulse and turn back into William. When he was almost completely will Caoimhe could feel the paralyses begin to fade.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 05, 2018 6:53 am
Caoimhe's eyes widened. So he wasn't lying. Huxley, and the others seemingly, did have unique abilities unlike Golem's. This paralysis was deeply unpleasant. She tried to counter it by keeping her aura flowing around her body, but it didn't work. She gasped when she was released from it, trembling and in cold sweats. Despite that, she stumbled over to Will and wrapped her arms around him, helping him to sit down on her bed. "Are you okay?" she asked him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 05, 2018 6:56 am
Will groaned as he opened his eyes. His whole body ached and he had a very confused look on his face. "What happened?" Will asked Caoimhe as he slowly sat up.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 05, 2018 7:08 am
Caoimhe's eyes watered slightly. "Will... You got other personalities," she said. "One of 'em came out 'n he... He was horrible." She put her hands on his shoulders. "I don't know what the others're like but they all wanna come out 'n they don't like ya."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 05, 2018 7:12 am
Other what? Personalities? So...Will was a freak. He had other parts of him that he did not know, not just Golem. This was...horrible. "Oh no...no no no..." Will said hugging onto her, needing some kind of comfort. He nor Caoimhe fully understood how this would affect the both of them in the future. (time for the skip!)
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 05, 2018 8:04 am
10 years later...

Much has changed in the city of Silvatica. The heroes who we all know have gone through many changes.

After discovering the secret about William and his condition, and having suffered many years because of it, William and Caoimhe decided to move away from the city. They went to a more rural area, a much more quiet area, so that hopefully nothing would trigger William's episodes. They found that there were 3 personalities, at least that they knew of, and there was no reason why they came out. William hated it, because he would always black out and be left with their mess. If it wasnt for Caoimhe to help reign them in, he didnt know what he would do. He loved her with all his heart, and when he could, he tried his best to make her happy.

It had been so long, but they were finally returning. Daniel couldnt hide his excitement to see his friends and his father again. Thanks to Morella, who had decided to take up permanent residence on Earth , he was able to communicate with his father over the years. After spending so much time in space, going on adventures and being happy with Aaliyah, the Daniel from the past had resurfaced. He was happy and it showed. He was a bit sad that they would be leaving their life of adventure behind. Why? Well because Aaliyah was pregnant! After they found out, and after much talk, they decided it best to find a place where they could raise their child in peace. Let it grow up not knowing the harshness of space...at least until it wanted to.

Zeke had retired from the hero business. During college he decided he knew what he wanted to do if he couldnt fight crime. He still wanted to help people. And what better way than through psychology? With his gift of reading minds, he could help people sort through problems they themselves didnt even know they had. Although over the years, the job was starting to get to him. Since he no longer trained it, it sometimes was difficult to stop listening in on peoples minds. Luckily he had Tenpo, who he had married and was insanely in love with. She had been an anchor for him, and she kept him doing what he did.

Squishy and Ica had been the most successful of all the other heroes. After a horrible incident that happened with their friend Hailey, Ica and Squishy realized how dangerous it was that more and more people with special abilities were popping up. After continued support of S.H.A.D.E. and the mayor, the both of them established a school for talented youths. They became the headmasters and worked to provide these youths with the knowledge of how to use their powers and to keep them safe from people who would use them. It was a very successful, although as of late they were having issues with a criminal overlord, who was stealing their students and causing them grief.

"ouch! goddamnt..." Ire said as she got up and rubbed her back. Ugh she felt like she was getting old. She knew she wasnt, I mean, she just hit 40, but still...the feeling of getting old was ever present in the back of her mind. Perhaps she should retire?.....nah. If she did, she wouldnt know what to do in her free time....at the moment she really could use a drink. Over the years she had to deal with so much more supernatural and otherworldly things that it was draining on her. Also she had been reminded by squishy and morella that she needed a lover otherwise she would end up alone. That talk was always squashed quite quickly. Ire wouldnt even know where to look for such a person. She didnt even know her type. Most of her life was fighting, military, and her job. Not much time for love. "Can you come in here please?" Ire said, calling her newest assistant.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 05, 2018 8:46 am
Caoimhe truly loved Will, but it was hard sometimes. They had tied the knot a few years ago, at a small ceremony with just their hero friends and Ire. Neither of them had any family that would come to wish them well. Since then, their life had been peaceful despite Will's personalities. They ran a plant nursery in the small town, and were quite popular. It was never enough work to make Will stressed, but more than enough to live by. Caoimhe found herself escaping to the greenhouses often, and she was doing so now. Last night, Huxley had popped up mid-coitus and totally ruined it. Caoimhe had managed to get him off of her, thankfully he didn't seem to harbour that sort of ill-will towards her, but he'd not let her sleep after that. She got along well enough with Will's other sides, even Huxley was manageable, but... When they came along in situations like that, Caoimhe couldn't help feeling violated.

Aaliyah had to do a lot of soul searching before she agreed to return to Earth. Keeping the baby was not a difficult decision, it felt like the natural progression of their relationship and anyway, she'd kind of wanted a child to raise with all the love she missed out on. Returning to Earth was indeed the best option, she conceded. Anyway, the bounty hunters were growing old and disbanding too. The trio were living on a planet inhabited only by the fluffiest animals, serving as its protection in case poachers visited. Varian had passed a few years earlier, saying he would be seeing his wife and child finally. N-N had become part of a planet sized AI, doing whatever it was she did. She seemed happy about it. Dominique was returning to her world with Jennifer, while Kyun and Corlock had formed some kind of school on Betelgeuse Lot to teach martial arts. Aaliyah would miss Dominique and Kyun most, who were like a mother and sister to her respectively. They both asked for baby pictures once it arrived, and said their teary goodbyes on the day Daniel and Aaliyah returned to Earth.

With her collar, Tenpo was no longer a killing machine, and her beautiful singer had made her world famous. She toured quite a lot when she was younger, but for the moment she was settled at home with Zeke, and held singing classes at Ica and Squishy's school in her spare time. She could never have imagined her life would be so happy, but she and Zeke were so in love. Their wedding had been beautiful - and well documented in the press - and they had lived in blissful matrimony for years. Tenpo was starting to feel like they should move on to the next step in their relationship, blissfully unaware that Zeke was having some troubles...

"Eric hasn't turned up all week," Squishy was saying to Ica as he looked over the registers. "I suppose he's been snapped up too. It was a real shame that Eric had been swayed, and rather worrying too, as he was a powerful and slightly unstable young man. Squishy put its elbows on the table and held its head in its hands. "I don't know what to do anymore, Ica. What are we doing wrong?"

Ire went through assistants like she did underwear, as she had a hugely busy schedule and her assistants would often get too flustered and leave. Sometimes they left because Ire could sometimes be very grating to work with. This newest assistant was an older lady, and she was starting to feel the strain so she'd hired an intern to assist her. An assistant for an assistant... On this day, it was the assistant's assistant who came at Ire's call, looking sheepish and shy. Ire had not actually seen her before, though she knew about her. This assistant's assistant was clearly quite young, and of shapely proportions. "I'm sorry, ma'am, Vera hasn't shown up for work yet," she mumbled, looking down at her feet. Vera had actually quit, but her assistant was too nervous to admit it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 05, 2018 9:13 am
Whenever something like that happened and she told him, Will would always feel incredibly guilty. Of course these episodes werent his fault, but he felt like they were since they were parts of him. Did he will them out? He did not know. He could never figure out why and it tormented him. He stayed away from Caoimhe for a bit after this happened, because he was sure it was so upsetting. During these times, Will actually tried to contact his other personalities in hopes that they could possibly come to an understanding. So far, he had not received an answer.

Daniel had become good friends with Corlock, having seen him as an older brother of sorts, so it was sad to see him go as well. He would miss all the crew, but it was finally time that they returned. As they were getting close to Earth Daniel rubbed Aaliyah's belly as they waited. "I think we should order a pizza. Its been a while, but do you remember that time we went and got pizza from that little mom and pop store on 14th street?" daniel asked her.

Zeke sighed. It had been another tough day of work. Today, he was looking for a new receptionist since his old one had decided to retire. She was quite old, so it made sense and Zeke wished her the best. But now it meant he had to do interviews for a new one and they were not going well. Zeke could hear all their horrible thoughts and opinions and it just stressed him out. "Next." Zeke said. He scratched at the necklace he wore to suppress the ability of his voice as he waited for the next one to enter.

Ica walked over to Squishy and rubbed its shoulders. "Do not blame yourself for this. It is not our fault nor is it our students. It is the person that's corrupting them. We may need to pour more resources in figuring out who's filling their thoughts with bad things and taking them. it is tough but we will get through this. We just may need more help." Ica said. Over the years, Ica had grown to be a very positive, loving person, especially towards Squishy. She had learned to emote more as well, although not all that much.

Ire sighed and rubbed her head. "OF course she hasnt. Ive heard that before." Ire said. Either she had slept in or she had quit. Great, just what she needed, another round of interviews to look for someone else who would probably quit. Ire looked at the girl standing before her. Huh. She was surprisingly cute. Ire didnt know someone like her worked here. Oh right she was Vera's assistant. "It is fine. If you're up for it, I could use your help....what is your name?" Ire asked.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 05, 2018 9:44 am
Caoimhe did want space sometimes, but most of the time she just wanted his support. This was definitely harder on him than on her, she knew that, but on occasions such as this she needed him with her, comforting her. He rarely did that, these days. He was becoming a recluse right beside her. Caoimhe sighed with all these thoughts weighing her down, and continued watering the plants. It was a beautiful early morning, and she'd just opened the nursery to the public. They were expecting a lot of shoppers today.

Aaliyah was about six months along with a medium sized bump, looking pregnant but not yet being weighed down by it, as she'd wanted to stay with her alien family as long as possible before her bump became a burden. Though flying through space with morning sickness was a real bitch. She put her hand over Daniel's and sighed in content. "Yeah, I remember," she said. "Ya reckon they do spicy pizza?" She was already getting cravings like mad and wanted something super spicy. Sadly with Varian no longer being around, she wasn't able to eat the spicy invigorating battle broth he always used to make anymore.

The next candidate could come in was oddly quiet, but Zeke couldn't figure out why for a few moments. In drifted a pretty young woman, with golden hair and a naturally glowing complexion. "Good morning," she greeted, reaching across to shake Zeke's hand. "My name is Celeste." Strange, normally when Zeke shook hands he could most clearly hear another's thoughts. But Celeste's mind was completely silent...

Squishy looked up at Ica and smiled dorkishly. It was usually cool and suave, but occasionally Ica did things that reduced it to a simpleton. "You're right of course," it said, standing up and putting its arms around Ica. "You're always right. Perhaps it's time to reunite the hero squad and go villain hunting."

The girl fumbled with her hands and mumbled, "m-my name's... Honey." She seemed reluctant to say it, and it certainly was a silly name for someone in this world. She looked entirely too soft and sweet to be working here, despite attempting to be sensible in a blouse and skirt, and her blonde hair tied up in a bun. Her plump face was speckled with freckles and framed by giant circle glasses, and she was blushing hard now.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 05, 2018 10:06 am
William did not know that she needed that comfort, and with that, the distance between them would spread. He also did not usually help with customers, not wanting the stress, if there should be any, to make the other personas come out, so Caoimhe was mostly left to deal with the customers alone. William did other things in the background, like making sure they got the manure and whatever else was needed to keep the plants healthy, and more of the financial aspects.It was normal for them, but for other people it seemed like William left everything to Caoimhe.

"hmmm...even if they didnt when we left, Im sure after 10 years they must have added some. If not we can spice it up ourselves." Daniel said with a grin. "Any particular spice you want on it?" daniel said. Whenever she asked for something, he liked to take note of it so he could get it for her easier the next time she craved it.

Zeke was confused at first, because he didnt know what to say or do. This was....the first time in forever since he had not been able to read someone's thoughts. He was quiet for a moment after shaking her hand but then he cleared his throat. "It is nice to meet you Celeste. Tell me about yourself." Zeke said. Now he was actually focused on trying to read her mind to see if he could, which was odd.

Ica loved that dorkish side. It reminded her of when they were younger. "That would be nice. Although I think most of them have their own thing going on. Zeke and tenpo with their jobs, Caoimhe and William out of city, Daniel and Aaliyah in space, Knight and Elli exploring some other dimension, and Hailey....." Ica said trailing off. She knew Hailey was a sensitive subject, but she was also their purpose of making this school. It was in her memory after all.

Honey? Wow she must have had a very impressive resume. She was also quite adorable. Ire was used to having men or somewhat older women being her aids, so this was certainly new. "Very well Honey. I will need your help for today. If you do good today, perhaps you will get a promotion." Ire said as she got up. It was going to be a busy day, and she hoped this intern could handle being with Ire.

Generi
Generi

Sat May 05, 2018 10:41 am
Caoimhe didn't mind that Will did all the work out the back, in fact they'd agreed on that arrangement. He did the heavy lifting and the mental stuff, while she took care of the plants and did all the selling. She went to the stall where the selling took place and took her seat, sipping some tea and waiting for the first customers or browsers to arrive.

"Hmm... Jalapenos," she said. She hadn't been interested in spicy food back on Earth so she wasn't too familiar with what was spicy there, but she knew a couple of things. "Or green chillies. And maybe... Pickles as well." Even Aaliyah knew that pickles were the most typical craving, but thinking about spicy chillies also made her crave for pickles. Her stomach grumbled loudly and she giggled. "Oops. It's not much farther is it?"

Celeste took his pause to mean that he was taken aback by her appearance, which was something she was actually used to. She sat down neatly and spoke a little about herself. "Well, I graduated with a first class degree in psychology," she said. "It's been my ambition to help people in need all my life, and I think being a psychologist is one way to do that. So I hope that by assisting you here, I can gain real world experience in the profession that will hopefully help me going forward." Her mind wasn't saying anything to contradict that, in fact it wasn't saying anything at all.

Squishy smiled sadly. "Well, Tenpo is working here today so we can ask her. She might help us out the one time, but maybe not with her being a celebrity now. Kiki could help. Will... I doubt it. What if we put out a call into space to bring Daniel and Aaliyah back? I wouldn't know how to do that though, so we'll have to ask Morella."

Honey cringed a little, but then clicked her heals together and stood up straight. Her blouse strained a bit around her bust. "Yes ma'am," she said, nodding. Alright, this was her chance! She could prove herself and get into an interesting job. So long as Ire didn't fire her for her appearance, which had happened more than once before.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 05, 2018 11:32 am
The day was like any other day. Everything was pretty nice and peaceful until suddenly the lights began to flicker. Usually it was no big deal, but then the lights went out all together and then Caoimhe heard it. The horribly loud awful cackle that only came from one of Wills most dangerous of personas. One she would need to deal with quickly.

Oh man that sounded so gross. But Daniel would get it for her. "Hmm lets see...oh we're about to enter the atmosphere! So a few more minutes." Daniel said. He made sure she was safely secured, for the hundredth time, and then secured himself as they prepared to enter the atmosphere. He sent a call to Morella so they had someone to greet them. He wanted to keep their arrival and their happy news a surprise to everyone else.

Wow. this silence was so..calming. Zeke was enjoying it. "I see. that is very impressive. I admire your tenacity. I think I could use someone like you." Zeke said. It wasnt just the quiet that Zeke liked about Celeste, although it was great, but she seemed to have a good attitude and her resume and background were quite impressive.

"Those all sound like wonderful ideas. First things first though we should check on our students. Then we can start with Tenpo." Ica said as she leaned in and gave Squishy a little peck on his cheek to let him know that everything was going to be ok.

Ire nodded as she got her coat and they set out. The day was indeed very hectic. So many appointments, meetings, checks, and everything. It was the thing people liked about Ire though, she always did her best to stay involved with everything and know just about everything that was going on in her work. Ire was quite impressed with Honey. Although she was sure the girl was tired, she did her best and kept up with Ire for the whole day.

Generi
Generi

Sat May 05, 2018 6:55 pm
Seeing as this was a plant nursery that was outside, Caoimhe didn't notice the lights going out. It was the cackle that caught her attention, and she just sighed. This one of Will's was definitely the most similar to good ol' Golem, who she missed terribly. In that sense, he was also easy enough to deal with. She kept her cup of tea in her hands and got up to go and see what the fuss was now.

Aaliyah gave Daniel a quick kiss, and then leaned back in her seat as the turbulence hit. She was excited to see her friends again.

Celeste smiled warmly. "I'd be honoured," she said. She was a little disappointed that the interview had been so short and, frankly, unprofessional, but she was hiding the fact that she desperately needed this job. She and her wife weren't doing so well financially at the moment, though that wasn't worth mentioning. Perhaps she should ask some questions of her own. "Why is it that you help people?" she asked.

Squishy turned its head and kissed Ica on the mouth instead, before spinning her around and doing a mini dance with her. "You are perfect," it told her. "Now, let's go welcome our students to a new day."

After working for Ire's proper assistant for a little while, Honey was familiar with the jargon that the people here used and remembered the important things she needed to remember. She was there with Ire all the while, reminding her of the itinerary and informing her of any new people they were meeting. She also made a damn good cup of coffee. Of course, she was exhausted, and her neatly tied bun had let loose a few strands of hair by the end of the day. But her eyes betrayed how excited she was by the whole thing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 05, 2018 7:32 pm
When she went out back, she could hear the cackle coming from the store room. Seems Will had locked himself in there just in case something happened. However, that was where they kept a lot of their stuff that was important to their business, so if they did damage it would be bad for them.

Daniel smiled as they reentered the atmosphere and could see their city. It looked like it had expanded a bit but it was still the same place they remembered. "Lets stop by S.H.A.D.E. real quick then go see my father. Cant wait to see his face when he sees he's gonna be a grandfather." Daniel said with a happy smile.

Oh the interview wasn't over yet. Zeke still had plenty of questions to ask her. But then she asked him a question. "Why? That's a simple answer. It's because it's something I've always set out to do. I used to work for Shade, but now Ive set out to help people in other ways." Zeke told her.

Ica was surprised but then smiled and let out a cute giggle as it spun her around. She loved it when Squishy did things like this. "Yes let us do..." Before Ica could finish that thought, they could both hear a spaceship flying overhead. "Oh it seems we have a new visitor from space." Ica said.

At the end of the day Ire stretched and sat in her chair. "You did good work today. Seems you may be cut out for this after all." Ire told Honey. Although she did a good job, Ire did feel bad that she had just pulled Honey into the job without preparing. It looked like she had put her through the runs. It was the weekend soon though so perhaps.... "Hey. Since you did a fantastic job, how's about I reward you? I'll treat you to a meal." Ire said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 06, 2018 4:31 am
Oh dear, this could cause problems for them, but unfortunately it had happened before. "Is that Leroy in there?" Caoimhe asked, knocking on the door. "Leroy, honey, can I come in?" She knew this one could be violent and psychotic, but she found that speaking to him like he was a normal human being was enough to pacify him somewhat. She waited a few seconds and then let herself in.

"I can't wait to see him again," Aaliyah admitted, rubbing her bump to calm her nausea from the turbulence. "Hey, you're gonna meet grampy soon. You're gonna meet your grampy. Oh, you're excited to meet him aren't you?" Aaliyah giggled and cooed to her bump, feeling baby do a dance when she spoke to him. "Do you think he'll like the name we've chosen?" she asked Daniel now.

"S.H.A.D.E.?" Celeste asked, tilting her head. "Oh, yes, the government agency with... Yes." She was about to say 'the government agency with the child soldiers', because that was how they'd been painted by some media outlets, but she stopped before she said something so dark. "Quite a change in career path," she decided to say. Maybe he'd ask her more questions now.

Squishy squinted out the window when he heard the ship. "Ugh, the radar didn't pick it up," it said in irritation. "Must be the pigeons again. Come on, let's go and have a look." It didn't go to grab a weapon in case the alien was hostile, but it was always ready for a fight if need be. But the ship had passed by and was heading for S.H.A.D.E. instead. All the students had gathered outside to watch it fly overhead.

Honey was sitting down at her desk now, and could barely lift her arms to file the last of the paperwork away. She wasn't terribly unfit, but it had been such a hectic day. She felt it was okay for her to undo her hair from the painful bun, and she let her long, beautifully thick locks fall. "Oh, thank you ma'am," she said with a tired smile. "But I couldn't. I'm, uh... On a diet..." She trailed off. Whenever she told people about her diet, they tended to doubt her, or patronisingly encourage her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 06, 2018 7:20 am
When she came in, Leroy was freaking out over in the corner. "Itzzz coming. It'll be here zzzzooon....have to fight...have to break thingzzz before it comezzzz...." Leroy was muttering to himself as he was looking for a way out of the room. It had not noticed that Caoimhe had come in.

Daniel loved it when Aaliyah did baby talk like that. It was so precious. "Hehe Im sure he'll love it. He told me he had the same idea for me, but my mom decided on giving me another name. He'll love it." Daniel said. They finally came in for a landing and Morella was there to greet them. "Well well welcome back. Oh wow, look who's got a baby bump." Morella said when she saw Aaliyah. "Its nice to see you again Morella." Daniel said. Soon Squishy and Ica made it to the scene and were surprised to see Daniel and Aaliyah. They were just talking about them! Man Daniel had become quite jacked. And Aaliyah....Aliyah was pregnant!!! "Daniel and Aaliyah. It has been so long. And Aaliyah you're pregnant!" Ica said as they came over. At this point, Ica had grown up to look very different from daniel, so it never really bother him anymore. He kind of felt like she was his sister of sorts.

Zeke could guess what she was thinking but he decided aganist bringing up more about it. "Indeed. Now back to it. What kind of hours are you looking for?" Zeke asked her. He still had to make sure she was the right fit for him, otherwise he wouldnt get be a very good employer.

"That's no problem. I can take you to a place that has very healthy food. Im sure we can find something for you that will work into your diet." Ire said. She saw no reason to doubt her about being on a diet or encourage her half heartedly. Ire had no time to worry about silly superficial things.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 06, 2018 5:58 pm
Caoimhe took a deep, calming breath, and quietly made her presence known by clearing her throat. "Leroy, honey? Can I come in?" she asked, still standing in the doorway. They didn't need another mental breakdown on his behalf, and even though she could deal with him, she didn't fancy being electrocuted by him.

[Can you make up your mind about Daniel's parentage.] As Tenpo had been teaching at school that day, she was there to greet Aaliyah and Daniel too. Ooh a baby bump! Tenpo clapped her hands and ran to give Aaliyah a hug. "Hi! I'm so happy to see you. And a baby!" Tenpo said happily. Aaliyah was taken aback that Tenpo could talk, but readily hugged her back. "Glad to see everyone. Oh, where's Zeke? 'N Kiki 'n Will?" she asked. Squishy approached and looked at Aaliyah's bump intently. "William and Caoimhe live outside the city now," it said. "And Zeke's at work," Tenpo added. "We should all have a meet up again!" Aaliyah liked the sound of that, but first they had to see Daniel's dad.

Celeste's eyes sparkled and she smiled in amusement. "Let me make a show of poor etiquette and answer your question with another question: what hours are you looking for?" she asked. Things were clearly working out between them professionally.

Honey was beginning to look uncomfortable and she shuffled backwards a bit. "Really, thank you," she mumbled, going to grab her bag. "But I'm pretty tired and I have to feed my... Cat. Thank you, though, it means a lot. Thank you, ma'am." There seemed to be a commotion outside, which might be the perfect opportunity for Honey to leave. Ire wouldn't need admin support if there was a skirmish.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon May 07, 2018 8:45 am
Leroy quickly turned around and looked at her. "Y-you....let me out..I have to get free before it arrivezzzzz..." Leroy said to Caoimhe, getting closer to her. If he got much closer Caoimhe might get zapped just by Leroy's aura.

Daniel was also surprised by Tenpos talking, but it was very nice to hear. She sounded happy. "I think that's a great idea. It will be nice to see everyone again." Daniel exclaimed. "I agree. We were actually just talking about reuniting with everyone again. You two came back at the best time." Ica said with a smile. "Terrific. But first things first, we want to go see my pops. Have to tell him about his future grandbaby." Daniel said.

Zeke smirked. "I like that question. Let me tell you my schedule." Zeke said. He mostly worked early mornings and got out around a good time in the afternoon. Zeke enjoyed coming in when it was early morning because there were less people out and about. Plus he had a lot of insomniac patients. "If you live close by, I can provide you with a phone just in case I need you on call for emergencies, but we can be somewhat flexible with your schedule if need be." Zeke said.

"Very well. Another time perhaps." Ire said. She figured the girl couldnt take how forward Ire was. She would get used to it soon. Ire doubted she even had a cat...." Ill handle whatever the commotion is. You can go home and feed your cat." Ire said with a smirk as she made her way outside.
Generi
Generi

Mon May 07, 2018 9:11 am
Caoimhe held her hands up and back away from the door slightly. "Whatever ya like," she said passively. "Just tell me where ya goin' first, pls." Leroy always talked about 'it' coming but never elaborated on what it was. It also, seemingly, never arrived.

The others obviously didn't stop the two of them from going to Daniel's father's place, but only after Ire got to greet them and their bump first. Then they headed over to pops' place. Aaliyah was giddy with excitement to meet her human father-figure after so many years.

"I can work whatever hours you do," Celeste said. "I can also arrive earlier and leave later if need be. My schedule is as flexible as you need it to be." She seemed so enthusiastic, but her mind was still completely blank.

Honey felt like that was a jab, but she still smiled at Ire as she left. Had she annoyed the boss by refusing dinner? It seemed inappropriate to go out eating with someone so important as Ire, especially on technically her first day of the job. But now she'd gotten into her bad books. Sighing, Honey finished packing her bags and left to go to the gym. She'd caved and eaten sugary cereal for breakfast and she had to work off the calories and guilt.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon May 07, 2018 9:55 am
"I...I dont know...I need to break something..dezzztroy anything...it makezzz the pain lezzzz..." Leroy said. From what she had got from him, just him being out cause him pain. The only way he seemed to alleviate it was by using his lighting powers. If he didnt get to, it would backfire on Will in a painful way.

Ire was happy to see Daniel and Caoimhe as well. She had no idea they were coming!! Plus they were expecting a child. Truly wonderful. It made Ire feel a bit antsy for some reason. Once they had said their hellos, Ire decided to also head to the gym. To blow off some steam at the boxing ring.

Aaliyah and Daniel made it to Walter's home. Daniel couldnt contain himself as he rang the doorbell. The look on Walters face when he opened the door was one of abosolute joy. "My Boy!" Walter said as he pulled daniel in for the best hug ever. He couldnt believe his son was here in front of him. What a wonderful surprise. And the surprise would get even better when he saw Aaliyah, and then saw..."Oh...Oh my. Is that...is she?" Walter said. "You're gonna be a grandad." Daniel said. Tears lined the side of his eyes as he went over and hugged Aaliyah. "Oh wow. What a day. I cant believe it...." He said happily.

Once the reunion with Daniel and Aaliyah was over, Ica turned to Squishy. "Well now we most certainly need to speak with Caoimhe and Will. Im sure they will be delighted to hear the news." Ica said to it.

"Those are the best words an employer could ever want to hear." Zeke told Celeste. "Well, I think I'd like to give you a chance. If you are willing, which I'm sure you are, you are hired. We will start training on Monday, at 7 oclock sharp. I hope that is satisfactory?" Zeke said as he stood up and held out his hand to her.
Generi
Generi

Mon May 07, 2018 10:18 am
Ugh, so much for opening the shop early in preparation for a busy day. "C'mon, I'll take ya to a place," Caoimhe offered, gesturing for Leroy to follow. There was a wide open field just half a mile down the road, which Leroy had used before to let off steam. Caoimhe would have to keep an eye on him though, which meant shutting the shop and losing valuable patronage. Leroy was probably the most expensive of Will's personas in that sense.

Honey was definitely going to a different gym to Ire, as she didn't make nearly as much money and lived in a different neighbourhood too. She did her reps, prioritising cardio and then adding some yoga to the end for flexibility, before she could no longer take the jeers and went home. Her cat really didn't need feeding, as it was as 'fluffy' as she was.

Aaliyah was already watery eyed as she watched Daniel and Walter's oh so tender reunion, but she was blinded by tears at Walter's reaction to the bump, which she angled to the side so they could have a proper hug. "Hi," she greeted him warmly, putting her head on his shoulder despite being tall than him now that age was making him stoop. "Walt, meet your grandson... Daniel Junior." Aaliyah couldn't fathom naming her son anything else.

"I miss Caoimhe, too," Squishy agreed. "Do you think they will have their phones turned on this time?"

"More than satisfactory," replied Celeste, standing too and shaking his hand. "Thank you so much, I promise to do my best."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum