ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Road To Silvatica Empty Road To Silvatica

Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:10 pm
The tales of a group of unique and fascinating individuals that focus on their everyday, but not so ordinary lives.

About a month had passed since Lindsey and George went off on their adventure. Having discovered she was a demon hunter and her parents were still alive, Lindsey eagerly followed after them. Having the love of his life leave, George also followed after them. The others missed them dearly, but Gael and Valerie were fine with their children going out to see what the world had to offer. Provided they call home every once in a while to check on things. Bones and Flit had also returned to the family for a brief time. Their adventure had been put on pause seeing as how Rosetta, the immortal killer they were trying to cure, had vanished. After they couldn't track her down, they decided to check back with the family until they went out on their own again.

It had taken so long, but Penny had finally made the thing she wanted to give to Birdy. It could have gone faster if Monroe had made it, but penny felt it would be more meaningful if she made this for Birdy. Today seemed like the best time to give it to her, seeing as how Lee, Maddie, Terry, and Evita were all coming over so they could go out on a little bit of a field trip. Monroe and Valerie would be in charge of this particular trip, seeing as how they were going out to a spot Monroe recommended, and Terence and Lahash had to take care of business elsewhere.
Generi
Generi

Road To Silvatica Empty Re: Road To Silvatica

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:41 pm
Birdy was blissfully unaware that Penny had any plans with her. It was like every day was a new paradise for her. Despite her biological mother being a long way away, she was happier now than she ever had been in her life. To the adults, it was clear that Birdy was head over heels in love with Penny, though right now it was unclear what kind of love it was. Whatever it may be, it was pure and beautiful. All of the children were enjoying bliss in their friendship group. Terry and Evita was inseparable, Lee and Maddie were the opposite ends of the spectrum of fun but they couldn't seem to get bored of one another, and Kenny had a strange affinity to Ori. Slightly to Valerie's chagrin. She was keeping an eye on it as they came to a wide open field.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:49 pm
When they finally arrived at the open field Monroe turned to Penny. "I think it's about time we revealed your surprise." He said. Penny smiled and nodded as she went to Birdy. "Birdy....I made you...something. I hope....you like it." Penny said. She suddenly had butterflies in her stomach as Monroe handed her the space cube and Penny pulled out something for Birdy. She went behind Birdy and attached something to her back. Monroe pulled out a mirror and showed Birdy. It was...a pair of swan wings. It was a beautiful pair of swan wings for Birdy. They attached painlessly to her and she could flap them as if they were her own.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:11 pm
At first Birdy was nervous and uncomfortable at this surprise. Normally she hated surprises. But this was Penny, and all of Penny's family. Even men didn't scare Birdy anymore. The sudden wings on Birdy's back induced a trance-like state in her. She unconsciously stretched the wings out either side and above her. They looked glorious and magnificent. Surprisingly, they weren't white swan wings. Birdy was a black swan, which Penny had lovingly reflected in these dark grey wings. It was such a wonderful idea... Birdy started to hyperventilate and collapsed in a shaking fit on the floor.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:14 pm
"I think the excitement got to her." Monroe commented. Penny bent down and gently grabbed Birdy's hand. "Are you....ok?" Penny asked, unsure of whether this response was good or bad. She could tell Birdy was happy, but she didn't know if this was good shaking or bad. "Those wings look isoo cool. I wish I had wings." Terry said watching them. His parents had wings, but his hadn't shown up. He didn't even know if they would.
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:27 am
Birdy squeezed back, then pulled Penny down and hugged her tightly. Oh she loved it, this was the best gift ever. It might need a few modifications - for instance, these were angel wings whereas swan maiden wings came attached to their arms - but Birdy was oh so happy right now. She couldn't remember ever being this happy in her life. "Yes," Evita agreed with Terry, looking curiously at the wings and then at the boy beside her. It was obvious what he was thinking about.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:03 pm
Penny smiled as she hugged her friend back. "Im glad...you like them." Penny said. She had worked so hard on making them perfect, so seeing Birdy so happy made her heart swell with happiness. Monroe overheard the kids talking about the wings. "I've actually got a surprise for all of you. While Penny was making her wings for Birdy, I made wings for all of you. Figured we could go sailing in the sky for a while." Monroe said to them. Lee would get to fly? The thought of that excited and terrified him because it was something he had never experienced before. Terry's eyes sparkled. He would get to fly like his parents?! How exciting!!
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:33 pm
Maddie was hopping up and down with excitement. "We can all fly?! Ya serious?!" she said, whooping hyperactively. Looks like the special gift for Birdy was being shared around for all of them now. "Will your parents be okay with it?" Maddie asked Lee suddenly, turning to him. Ori and Penny's parents were just about okay with this, because Valerie needed more convincing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:44 pm
"My parents never forbade flying, so I think things will be ok." Lee said. That was something he learned from Maddie. If they didn't say he couldn't then he shouldn't get in trouble for it. Plus he really wanted to fly with Maddie. Monroe saw the uncertainty on Valerie's face. "It'll be fine. We will be with them the whole time." Monroe told her. Penny and Ori would be good leads too since he had taught them both how to fly using the devices.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:42 pm
'Forbade' was a big word for little Maddie, but she figured Lee was going by one of her logical nuggets again. "Y-you're right!" she said, grabbing his hand. "Let's fly together! A-and ya don't have to tell them if ya don't want." Valerie looked at Monroe curtly. "I know," she muttered. "It's just... I remember the first time I let George and Mikey do something dangerous... Now all of my babies are growing up." She looked teary eyed at that.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:49 pm
Lee nowadays didn't tell his parents much. They didn't seem interested, and he began to realize they weren't so he would keep this wonderful experience with himself. Monroe handed out the wings while speaking with Valerie. "That is true. But it's a good thing. Plus you get to watch them grow up and experience it with them. I would say that's the best thing." Monroe said. He looked a little saddened. He might have been thinking of his daughter.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:00 pm
Valerie tutted in a motherly fashion and helped Monroe hand out the wings. "We don't do frowning and moping here," she said to Monroe, then raised her voice for the children to hear. "Only fun and happiness here, right?" "Yeah!" Maddie agreed, eagerly strapping on her wings. "!" Evita agreed in her foreign language. Ori and Penny were winged-up either side of Birdy, helping her stand on her shaky knees.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:17 pm
Monroe couldnt help but softly smirk as he helped whoever needed help strapping on her wings. Including Valerie. "You're right. No sad faces." He said. Penny and the rest of the kids nodded in agreement as they all finished wearing the wings. "Alright now that everyone has them on, Ill explain how they work." Monroe said. It seemed pretty simple, it was kind of just thinking of flying and the thoughts would be transferred to the wings and enabled flight.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:38 pm
Valerie declined the wings, preferring to fly under her own power if at all. Though really she shouldn't be encouraging the children, whom she wanted to wrap in cotton wool the same way she had the boys. Naturally the first to take to flying was Birdy. No sooner had she been taught and cleared to fly, did she take a running leap and took off into the sky. "B-Birdy, careful!" Valerie warned, taking off into the air after her. But Birdy, as was in her name, was a complete natural.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:45 pm
Oh wow it was amazing! Even though she had practiced, Penny always had difficulty at the initial lift off. SHe took off very slowly but once she was in the air, she seemed fine as she tried to follow after Birdy. Terry seemed fine going into the air. He might also be a natural, since he himself would probably have his own wings. He held his hand out to Evita with a sweet smile in case she needed help. Lee however was having difficulty. He seemed to have a hard time imagining how to lift up into the air.
Generi
Generi

Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:56 pm
Valerie kept her eyes on her daughters from the ground. They were flying low and slow, though Penny was trying to keep up with Birdy. She hoped neither of them got hurt. Birdy seemed to be losing herself. Evita took Terry's hand excitably and flew up with him. She might not be a natural but she was overflowing with confidence that made everything fun and easy. Maddie's confidence was making this easy for her too, but she was worried about Lee. "Want help?" she asked him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:00 pm
Monroe took off up in the air very gracefully as he kept close and made sure the kids didn't take off. They seemed to be having fun. Even though Birdy was outflying her, Penny was having a lot of fun following her. Terry's heard was beating fast but he was enjoying being in the air. One day he would get to do this naturally and he couldn't wait!! Kenny didn't have any issues getting into the air either, and was actually quite speedy as he did a bunch of loops that made him dizzy. "Yes please. I do not know how to take off." Lee said. Perhaps if he went into the air it might be easier?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum