ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 18 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Mon May 07, 2018 10:44 am
"nnnnoooo...today.. izzzz different...I need....I need... more!! MORE AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!" Leroy said, losing it. Something was certainly different today. He usually went along with her, but today she might actually have to engage him.

(guess we will skip to the the next day with Honey and Ire then? lol)

"haha such a wonderful name. Oh I am so proud and happy for the both of you. I dont know how long you are planning to stay, but I will make it as comfortable as possible while we wait for the baby." Walter said. "Actually dad...we were thinking of actually staying this time. For good." Daniel said. "That is wonderful news!! Oh my...I might pass out now." Walter said jokingly.

"If not we could just head out there to see her. I could fly us to where she is quickly." Ica said. Thanks to morella and her natural growth, they had upgraded Ica's wings so she could fly very far distances. The only reason they didnt go was usually because of the school.

"That's all I ask for. We can discuss how you would like to be paid on Monday. Go home and enjoy your weekend for now. I have your contact information, so Ill let you know if there is anything you will need." Zeke said. He was so insanely happy to havee found Celeste. The quiet was so great, he felt like he could concentrate. He felt this was the best decision.
Generi
Generi

Tue May 08, 2018 4:59 pm
The electricity in the air made Caoimhe's hair stand on end, and it seemed to pulse with the nervous pounding of her heart. "L-Leroy, please," she whimpered. "Please, Leroy, don't do this here. Not again. Please!" Taking him out would just create a bigger chasm between her and Leroy, and subsequently her and Will, but the last time he'd gone wild in the storage room, they'd been in debt for months! She didn't want either of those but... As quickly as she could, she sent a pulse aura at Leroy's chest.

The next day at S.H.A.D.E., Ire wasn't the first to arrive at her office. Honey was already at her desk outside of Ire's room, and she stood to greet her. "Good morning, ma'am," she said professionally. Her outfit was just as bland and work appropriate as it had been the day before. Ire's office was neater and tidier than how she'd left it, and there was a fresh black coffee on her desk.

"Please don't pass out," replied Aaliyah, putting a protective and supportive arm around Walter's waist. Her tail also pressed to the floor to stabilise them both if need be, even though she knew he was joking. "If you do, we wouldn't be able to take ya to Papa's Pizza. If it's still there."

"Alright," Squishy agreed, "but after school. We still have lessons to teach."

[Skip to the Monday?]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed May 09, 2018 9:56 am
Leroy didnt listen, and before she sent the pulse, Leroy shot out several bolts of lightning, burning many of the things they had in the room before the pulse hit him and knocked him out. He then began to transform very slowly back into William.

That was...surprising. Ire was quite the early bird, so for all her stuff to be cleaned and have someone waiting with coffee was very nice. "Good morning. Well color me impressed. I see your taking your new position very seriously. I like that." Ire said as she took the coffee and took a sip. Oh yeah, it was just how she liked it. She could get used to a competent assistant.

"haha dont worry my dear I wont. And if its Papa's pizza you want Ill take you both and treat you to whatever you want. It became a buffet about 3 years ago so we can eat to our hearts content." Walter said. "A buffet? Oh yeah. Im really excited now!" Daniel said excitedly.

"Ok. Let us get back to our students then." Ica said as they headed back to the school. The day went on as normal for Squishy and Ica, minus the lack of students. It was certainly disheartening but they persevered until it was time for everyone to go home. Little did Ica and Squishy know that this night something terrible would happen...

(zeke speaking with tenpo i think?)
Generi
Generi

Thu May 10, 2018 5:07 pm
"No!" Caoimhe whimpered, quickly shielding herself behind a shelf of trays full of growing plants. The shelf took all of the damage and buckled from the impact. Very few of the plants survived. Caoimhe came out from her hiding place to look at the devastation, and just... Sighed. She couldn't do anything else, other than heal any of the plants that had survived and tidy up what she could. What had been destroyed would have to be replaced, and they could only be replaced with money. So after she'd gingerly propped up Leroy up against a wall, she went back out to the garden centre once more as if nothing had happened.

Honey went and stood in front of Ire's desk as she sat down and sipped her coffee. "I was always taught never to half ass things," she said, clicking her heels together like she had the day before when she was psyching herself up. This and the not half assing attitude both came from her mother, but Honey didn't need to tell Ire that. From behind her back she produced a folder and opened it. "I've got your itinerary all ready. Your first meeting is in... 5 minutes." She was pretending to be way more confident than she was and it was honestly exhausting.

They had to grab Walter's walking cane, which was a sad sign of his age, and then they headed out to the pizza restaurant turned buffet. "I could totally eat for two here," Aaliyah said, smelling the food from down the street and drooling. Ugh, she got hungry so easily these days.

They closed out the day like they normally did, and when it was finally lights out for the live-in students, Squishy and Ica could relax. "Another day done," Squishy sighed, sipping a glass of wine. It had developed a taste for it.

[Yeah let's go with that.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 12, 2018 8:03 am
The day passed and when Caoimhe came back to eventually check on William he was going through the documents that were still salvageable. He was quiet until she came in more. "...I....I am sorry. I feel that is losing its significance now....I say it too often...these guys....I cant stop them...I wish...." William said as he grabbed his face then sighed. "I have recovered most of documents. I...did what I could for the plants." William said, not looking at Caoimhe.

"I like that. My father used to say: Dont ever do anything half-assed. Use your full-ass at all times. Lets do just that today." Ire said, hyping herself up a bit as she gulped down her coffee and took her itinerary. It was a full day again. No rest for the wicked. "Lets go Assistant." Ire said. She didnt say, but it was odd to call her Honey.

"Hehe you two might eat them out of business from the sound of your bellies." Walter said. "You might be right. Lets get in there." Daniel said excitedly. Walter paid for them, which was fine because it wasnt too expensive, and they all had a wonderful lunch. Daniel tried almost every kind of pizza but the one with the most meat was his favorite. He was so glad to be back on Earth.

Ica wasnt a fan, but she would drink with Squishy from time to time. "Yes. Today was certainly eventful. Perhaps since its been such a rough day we go see William and Caoimhe tomorrow. Maybe tonight we could...spend some alone time together?" Ica said with a smile on her face. Before Squishy could answer though, everyone in the mansion was bombarded with some kind of horrible screeching noise.

Zeke came home that night with the biggest smile on his face. "Tenpo honey Im home." Zeke said, but not in his vocie, but in their mindspace. That's how tenpo knew that Zeke was in a great mood, because normally when he came home he didnt want to use his powers at all.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 19, 2018 6:18 am
Caoimhe grasped Will's shoulder tightly, which she didn't normally do. Usually she would let him mope as much as she needed to, but right now she wanted him to look at her. Teary eyed and nauseous looking, something was clearly wrong. "Will. I did somethin' awful," she said. "I don't wanna keep nothin' from ya. Will, I k-ki... K-kissed a guy. It was a mistake, it didn't mean nothin', I only love you 'n I'm so sorry, Will. I was stressed but it ain't no excuse. I just... Wanted to let ya know."

Honey knew immediately that Ire was avoiding using her name, and she didn't blame her. Perhaps she'd subtly let her know what her surname was so she could use that instead, rather than dehumanise her by calling her 'assistant'. As they went, Honey briefed her on the meeting ahead, with a few notes on things that weren't written down. It was very helpful for Ire.

Aaliyah was perfectly comfortable eating a lot more than she normally would. She had adopted a strict diet like Kyun while in space to keep her physique, but now she was pigging out so Danny Jr could get big and happy. She was going to give her baby all the food in the world, even before he was born, that she had been deprived of as a young one. "Hope you like spice, Dandan," she said to her bump as she ate another slice of jalapeno-coated pizza.

"I don't know about seeing Caoimhe and Will, but you ready my mind about the other part," Squishy said, smiling its weird smile as it got up to embrace Ica in its free arm. When the screeching started, it grabbed Ica protectively and dropped its wine all over the floor. "What is that?" it hissed.

Tenpo was in the kitchen attempting to cook something. She wasn't the best chef in the world, but she'd mastered mac 'n cheese, which she was making now. "Oh!" she yelped in surprise when she heard Zeke's voice in her head. It had been some time since Zeke had last spoken directly into her mind and she was surprised to hear it, if not a little put out. "W-welcome home honey," she said after she'd recovered herself. "Oh, guess what! Danny and Ali are back!" she said excitably.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 19, 2018 6:43 am
Will was...confused. This confession came out of nowhere. No lead up. No anything. Just...it just came out. After all the things he had said as well. Did his constant failure as a good husband spur this? He wanted to be understanding, but instead an emotion that he had not felt in quite a long time was bubbling to the surface. "....who was it?" Will said.

Ire would be fine calling Honey by her last name. IShe didnt like just addressing her as assistant. She would think about it later, for now she had work to do. Ire was enjoying having Honey assist her more and more. She was adapting very well to the position. Her meetings were going very smoothly, and soon the end of the day came again. Ire stretched as the two of them had returned to her office. "Another day. You are a pretty great assistant Honey. I appreciate all your help." Ire said.

After eating their weight in pizza they went back to Walters home. He set up Daniel's old room for the two of them so they had a place to stay the night. As they were getting ready for bed, Daniel was laying down with Aaliyah, rubbing the baby bump. "Im glad that we came back. My dad was sooo happy today." Daniel said.

"Im not sure! We need to go check on.." Ica said but was interrupted by the screams of some of their students. She led Squishy out into the hallway and the whole place was crawling with small robotic spiders. They were the size of dogs. They were attacking students, wrapping them in threads and dragging them away.

"That's wonderful news!" Zeke said, speaking to her in his actual voice. "Im sorry if I startled you. Im just in a fantastic mood. Ohh mac and cheese." Zeke said as he came in and gave Tenpo a hug and kiss and smelled the mac and cheese. He seemed to be really happy.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 19, 2018 7:34 am
"A friend," Caoimhe said. She saw the anger bubbling in Will's eyes and wanted to quell it as best she could, but if he was feeling wrathful then she'd rather take it than let anyone else suffer for it. "As soon as it happened I pushed him away, Will. I won't ever see him again, I promise ya. It meant nothin', it was a mistake."

"Thank you, ma'am," said Honey as she stood in front of Ire's desk. Her feet were killing her and she was sweating like hell, she wanted nothing more than to just sit down but that would be unprofessional as anything. "Glad I could fill in while Angela is away. Though... I don't think she'll be returning," she admitted. And she couldn't honestly blame her. Angela was a bit older and this job was exhausting.

"Mm," Aaliyah murmured in response, one hand idly in Daniel's hair and the other hanging loosely off the bed. She was utterly exhausted, and baby wasn't even that big yet. The pizza in her probably weighed more than D.J. did right now. "Mm, sweetie? Tell Dandan a story," she mumbled, getting into a comfortable position ready to sleep.

Squishy cursed and leapt into action, attacking the nearest spiders with punches and kicks, using its stretchy limbs to grab students being dragged away and freeing them. "Quick! To the bunker!" it instructed those nearby before activating a nearby alarm.

Tenpo giggled and fed him a spoonful from the pot. "Why are you in such a good mood?" she asked him. He hadn't heard about their friends' return so something else must have happened.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 19, 2018 8:07 am
William was quiet for a moment, thinking about all the people who could be this "friend". Then there was only person that came to his mind. He stood up and stared at her. "It was Omak wasnt it?" William said. He was eerily calm.

"Go ahead and take a seat. Your feet probably hurt as much as mine." Ire said as she sat down. "Yes I spoke with her last night. She called me to apologize, but I told her I had you. She seemed very confident you could do this in her stead." Ire told Honey.

"hmmm...Oh I have just the story." Daniel said. He began telling little Dj about the first time he and Aaliyah had met. He made sure to exclude any of the more gory details from the alien attack. He enjoyed thinking back about it.

Ica also went and destroyed many of the spiderbots, giving the kids a chance to flee to the bunker. While they were doing that, one of the students who had the ability to see through objects and told Squishy and ica that they could see a guy that seemed to be making the robots that were taking everyone.

"I met someone today whos mind I couldnt read. I was doing interviews for my new secretary and I met a woman named Celeste. today was so...quiet. we had a very good interview and I hired her to start working for me on Monday." Zeke said, really excitedly.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 19, 2018 8:19 am
Caoimhe pursed her lips slightly and nodded. "Don't do anythin' to him," she whispered. Because if he was going to do something to Omak it meant he would have to do the same to her.

Honey tried not to look too relieved as she took her seat in front of Ire's desk. "Heh, that was nice of her," she admitted. "I only knew her in a professional capacity. I am glad to have taken her place, though. This job is so exciting," she added, wiggling her shoulders a little bit to emphasise her excitement. Her bust jiggled unintentionally from it.

Aaliyah cut him off before he got far by flicking his nose. "No, silly," she scolded lightly. "I meant a proper bedtime story. Tell him how we met when he's older." In truth, she wanted to hear a bedtime story too because no one had ever told her one and she didn't know any.

"Good spot," praised Squishy, patting the student's head. "Now I thought I told you to get to the bunker." It turned to Ica once it had gently pushed the student away. "I'll go after the guy, you stay here and protect the students... Please." They were an equal partnership so it didn't ever boss Ica around.

"Huh, that's strange," mused Tenpo. "But good! Now go sit down while I plate this up." As Zeke left, Tenpo began to dwell more on what Zeke had said. He hadn't even commented on the mac 'n cheese she'd fed to him. Wow, this silent Celeste had really got him thinking... Quickly Tenpo cut off her thoughts, because unlike Celeste, hers could be heard, as she went and sat down at the table with their dinner.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 19, 2018 9:05 am
William ignored what she said after she nodded, confirming what he had said. Omak. William didnt like how friendly he was with Caoimhe. He noticed them speaking about something secretly together for a while now. He had ignored it at first, burying his feelings. Unfortunately, his level hotheadedness was being overshadowed by his unyielding rage. "Im gonna kill him." William said, with tons of malice in his voice as he started to walk out.

Ire noticed the bust jiggle and cleared her throat. "Heh I am glad to hear that. I have not heard any of my other assistants say that before. I look forward to working with you more." Ire said, giving Honey a very reassuring smile. Ire meant everything she said, she didnt ever put on any airs.

"ouch my honker." Danny said, pretending the flick hurt. "hehe oh very well. Ok I have a great story. Its called the lost laugh." Daniel said. He began to tell a story of a hyena who thought he lost his laugh because his teeth scared all the other animals and it made him sad. Then a monkey came in and tickled the hyena making his laugh coming back. It was a very tender story about not letting your appearance or assumptions ruin your good time and to always strive to be happy.

"I..I understand. Please...be careful." Ica said as she went up and kissed Squishy. It was right, someone had to stay with the kids, while the other dealt with the threat. She trusted in Squishy, but it didnt mean she didnt worry.

Zeke didnt see a reason to comment, since to him her mac and cheese was always great. He went and sat down as Tenpo brought over the food. "So daniel and Aaliyah are back huh? This day is just full of good things." Zeke said, still referring to meeting Celeste.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 19, 2018 10:58 am
Caoimhe stepped in front of him. "Will, he's nothin'," she told him a bit more firmly. "I thought he was my friend but I guess he ain't. Please don't... Go after him." She'd been about to say 'don't make this worse' but this was solely bad because of her actions to begin with. Such anger from Will she'd not seen before though. Some of that had to be directed at her, and that made her feel even more nauseous.

Ire didn't seem to be the kind of person to sugarcoat or exaggerate, so Honey was deeply flattered. "Me too," she admitted, pushing a stray hair back behind her ear. "Um, I'm going to finish up some admin and then... Unless you need me for anything else?"

Aaliyah chuckled lightly, and listened to the story Daniel told both her and their child. Oh what a wonderful story. If only she'd heard stories like that growing up, she would have felt a bit less like a nothing. She was crying by the end of it and holding onto her small bump as much as she could. Their little one was going to be loved, so loved, loved enough to make up for the love she hadn't had. Though she had plenty enough love now.

And Squishy of course worried for Ica, though it trusted her abilities unconditionally. That was what love was, worrying about the other when there was little need to. Squishy returned a tender kiss and then broke away, heading towards the one who was making the spiders.

Tenpo took a slow chew of her food and stayed silent, both verbally and mentally as much as she could manage. Zeke had agreed to not listen to her thoughts, but that didn't stop him hearing them if she was having particularly loud thoughts. Thoughts such as wondering why he was thinking so much about another woman...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 19, 2018 11:45 am
“If it was nothin...it wouldn’t have been...you would not have hid from me. Move now....please.” William said. In truth he never liked Omak. He felt he tried to get too close to caoimhe. As upset as he was at caoimhe he was more upset with Omak for trying to steal the only love in Williams life away from him. He needed to make sure this didn’t happen again.

“No you have done plenty for me already. I can finish up here. I do still want to repay you for taking on this job so suddenly. If you ever want I still want to have dinner or lunch.” It’s told her as she began to log into her computer.

Daniel saw Aaliyah’s reaction and in his mind he logged this story in his memory. He was glad she liked it so much. “I’m happy you liked it honey. I think it’s time for bed now.” Daniel said.

Following the spiders outside squishy found who it wasn’t that was kidnapping the students. It was a very tall man, or robot?, that was ordering them around. He was taking the kids underground using a big hole he mustn’t have made. It noticed squishy. “You must be the headmaster.” Or said causally.

Zeke hasn’t noticed the tension coming from tenpo due to his good mood. He of course did notice her not talking. “Is everything alright tenpo? You’re being kind of quiet.” He said.

Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 2:16 am
Caoimhe was confused. "What d'you mean I hid from you? I told you 'bout it right now, I never hid anythin'," she protested, still standing in his way. "Will, please, don't go after him. You'll both get hurt 'n I don't want anymore pain..."

Smiling, Honey just shook her head slightly. "If you're sure, ma'am," she said, bowing her head slightly and turning to leave the room. "Have a good evening. I'll see you tomorrow." Ire was still trying to be polite and invite her to dinner, but Honey was still refusing.

"Mhm," Aaliyah murmured drowsily in agreement, reaching up under her t-shirt to take her bra off and wiggle it out from under the material, then taking off her leggings. She used to only sleep naked or in sexy alien undies to impress Daniel when they shared a bed, but she was comfortable with him now so a tee and undies was good enough. She looked so comfortable next to him with her messy hair and her hand on her bump.

"And you must be the bad guy," Squishy quipped in return. There was a robot spider nearby dragging a student away, so Squishy stretched out its arm and smashed the spider, freeing the terrified student.

Tenpo jumped ever so slightly and smiled widely at Zeke. "Just tired," she told him. She had been working all day at Squishy and Ica's school, and had had to duck some paparazzi on the way home, but Zeke hadn't asked about her day so he wouldn't know that.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 2:36 am
William was done talking about this. He would not feel better unless he confronted Omak. He moved caoimhe aside and left to head towards omaks home. His anger was clouding his judgement but he didn’t care.

This time honey wasn’t even trying to be polite. Honey didn’t seven acknowledge ires invitation at all. That hurt s bit it ire didn’t take it to heart. “Maybe it’s because I’m old.” She said to herself after honey had left. She sighed as she continued her paper work.

Daniel helped her get ready and even tucked her in as he got in beside Aaliyah. He smiled and gave her a goodnight kiss then took his position with his hand over her hand on her belly. Tommrorow would be busy so they needed to rest up.

The man watched squishy rescue the child and simply scoffed. “Bad guy what a cliched name. You may refer to me
As equinox. I have been burdened with the glorious task of retrieving these gifted youths in order to fulfill a higher purpose.i implore you to step aside.” Equinox said.

“Oh did you have a rough day? Want a massage?” Zeke asked tenpo as he took another bite of the delicious Mac and cheese.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 3:22 am
"Will, no!" Caoimhe protested the whole way there, pulling on Will and begging him despite it falling on deaf ears. Fortunately, Will had no idea where Omak lived. Unfortunately, the kiss had only just happened and Omak was only just leaving the garden centre. He was walking down the road away from there, his hands clasped behind his back as he stared at the sky. This really accentuated how enormous he was compared to Will. Did Will really want to do this?

[Wow Ire I thought you had a backbone. Next day!]

[Another skip here?]

Squishy had watched a lot of TV shows involving heroes and science fiction, and its favourite protagonists were always the smartass ones who quipped and mocked their enemies. "Cliched? You're that pot calling the kettle black, aren't you?" it goaded, while reaching for another couple of students and pulling them free. "If you're burdened with whatever, then I'm also burdened with keeping them somewhere safe where they can learn. Which is here. So you better do the stepping aside."

Tenpo smiled softly and nodded. "Yes. I'd like that." Why was she worrying so much? Zeke was just interested in this lady because she was an anomaly, but at the end of the day, he'd come home to Tenpo so all was right with the world. They finished their meals and Tenpo began to wash up the dishes.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 3:30 am
Will exited the garden center and could see Omak down the street. Good. He would settle this right now. He walked up to Omak and shouted at him. "Hey!! Omak we have something to talk about." Will said.

(? thats a rude thing to say) The next day Ire came in a little earlier than usual because she needed to take care of something that she couldnt last night. She didnt expect to see Honey there just yet.

(yuppers. it should wait till after the squishy fight though)

Equinox merely smirked as he squared up to Squishy. He got a very childish vibe from Squishy, and he didnt register as a threat to Equinox. He was warned about it so he wouldt let his guard down though. "Very well if you refuse to yield Ill be forced to take you out." Equinox said as he rushed Squishy, sending a kick towards its gut.

"Ill do the dishes. You go lay down until I come to give you your massage." Zeke told her as he took over the dish cleaning. He figured she didnt have as good a day as his since she was so quiet, so he wanted to pamper her a bit.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 3:49 am
"No, you don't!" Caoimhe protested, but obviously Will was oblivious to her now. Omak turned slowly and looked down at Will with an unimpressed expression. "Listen to her," he grumbled in a deep voice. "We don't have anything to discuss." In the years they'd been aware of each other's existence, the two had shared maybe one nod in greeting. This was the first time either of them had talked, though that was at first by chance and then because Omak built up this image in his head that Will was a monster who he wanted to avoid.

[You're making Ire really soft.] And indeed, she didn't see Honey there because she herself was early. Honey did come in on time though, looking immaculate but also clearly tired as she finished off her coffee and hastily chucked the paper cup in the bin before she noticed Ire was already there. She was humming something to herself. That stopped when she noticed her boss was already there. "Ack! Uh, m-morning ma'am!" she squeaked, clicking her heels like she normally did.

Squishy snorted and flexed its back, staying where it was standing but making its gut stretch unnaturally to the side out of the kick's way. "I see you're going to try," it quipped, wrapping its hand several times around Equinox's neck and flinging him to the ground.

Well, Tenpo's day had been quite good apart from the pap chasing her at the end, but this turn of events did put a damper on things. She was trying to ignore it though. At Zeke's request, she went to sit down and watched him doing the dishes. Yes, Zeke was a wonderful man and the only love she'd ever known. There was no way he'd do anything untoward.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 4:05 am
"As if. You kiss my wife, and think nothing of how it affects us? I dont care how big you are, I am not going to let you get away with this." William said. He had no idea where this confidence was coming from, but he was blinded by it. As if something was whispering in his ear that this could not be let go...

(??) "Ah good morning." Ire said, not looking at her for too long as she was rapidly typing away at something. She couldnt give Honey much attention right away because she needed to complete this withing the next couple of minutes. She was on the homestretch.

Equinox took the smash and then grabbed tightly onto Squishy's arm as he stood up. "I see. so your whole body is like your arms. This may prove difficult." Equinox said as with surprising strength he began to spin Squishy around and tossed it towards a wall.

Zeke was humming a very nice tune, showing how happy he was. Once he finished up the dishes he came over to tenpo and gave her that massage he promised. (we can skip now XD)
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 4:53 am
Omak smirked. "You say that like she had no agency of her own," he said, turning around to face Will fully. He definitely dwarfed him both vertically and size-wise. Caoimhe stood between them and stomped her foot. "Shut up!" she snapped at Omak. "I've told you both, it was a mistake 'n meant nothin'. Can we please move on from this?" "You're right," Omak agreed, stepping back and holding his hands up. "There's no need to make this worse." He was a pacifist like Caoimhe, but Will wouldn't know that so it just sounded like he was antagonising him

Honey could see that Ire didn't want to be distracted so she went back to her desk and began to set up for the day too. Streamlining the itinerary, scheduling in a break because even the Iron Lady Ire needed one of those, and firing off a few emails to make sure everyone else knew about the day's plans and where they came into it. She liked to do this as quickly as possible, before the caffeine wore off.

"Ouch," grunted Squishy as it bounced off the wall and fell to the floor. It didn't really have bones to break so that was good, but it could obviously still feel pain. "Let's do this then, shall we?" it said as it got up and began to throw fast punches that felt more like licks from a whip than fists.

[Where to?]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 5:08 am
This smug cocky bastard. He was pissing William off more and more. He couldnt even see Caoimhe right now, he was entirely focused on Omak. William didnt say anything as he pushed past Caoimhe and ran at Omak launching a punch at his face.

One that was finished Ire sighed as she sent it off. Whooo that was close. She sat there for a moment then remembered that Honey had arrived. She got out of her chair and winced as she grabbed her back. Ugh it was sore. These long days were taking their toll. Luckily she was out of eye shot of Hoeny as she got up and walked to her desk. "Apologies about that. Good morning. Ready to start the day?" Ire asked her.

Equinox guarded by putting his arms up and rushing forward. "These sting, but they arent enough to stop me!" He said as he rammed into Squishy. His armor was hard so Squishys attacks wouldnt do much.

(monday!) Zeke woke up bright and early, really hyped to go to work. He had a new assistant and was ready to start helping people!! He woke up earlier than Tenpo, so he left her with a kiss and a goodbye and snuck out so she could get her sleep as he headed to his office.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 5:59 am
"No!" Caoimhe yelled, but it was too late. Omak was slow moving, being a big guy, so he took the hit to his face being unable to dodge it. But he didn't recoil, didn't stumble, didn't even seem affected by it. "You're a nasty piece of work," he snarled, still backing off. Caoimhe went forward again to try to get between the two of them.

"Of course!" Honey said, hastily getting to her feet and making herself a bit dizzy. The leaping up also created an impressive display of bouncing bust and other jiggling body parts, which even Honey couldn't ignore. She cringed and looked down at the floor. "There's time for a coffee before you go, would you like me to make you one ma'am?" she fumbled out.

Squishy leapt up and over Equinox, but reached down with lightning fast speed to grab his legs and hopefully trip him up.

When Tenpo woke, the bed was cold and the house was silent. Normally it was still warm and she could hear Zeke pottering around as he got ready for work. Had he already gone? He'd never done that before without saying goodbye. What was up with that? Oh, right, she realised as she sat up. The new assistant was starting today, the one Zeke wouldn't stop talking about all of Friday evening. Sighing, Tenpo adjusted her collar where it had come a bit loose from... Activities last night, and went to make some tea. Today she wasn't teaching, classes had been cancelled at the academy but they wouldn't tell her why.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 6:12 am
"Says the man who kisses another mans wife." William rebutted as he went to launch another punch. He didnt see Caoimhe as things moved in slow motion. Instead of hitting Omak, Williams fist went sailing right into caoimhe's face, knocking her down. Will was frozen, not realizing exactly what had happened.

Ire kind of thought that was cute, but didnt show it on her face. "Sure. Get yourself some as well, we will be busy." Ire said as she went back to her office to prepare all she would need.

It worked as Equinox fell but then he recovered and flipped away from Squishy. Seems he was pretty agile. It looked like he was ready to go for more, but then he noticed the last of the spiders returned. "Seems it is time for me to depart. This little session was fun, but I must take my leave." Equinox said as he threw out a flash bang that blinded Squishy temporarily. when its vision cleared, Equinox was gone, and even the hole was filled with something that was harder than concrete, so they couldnt go down it and follow.

Zeke got to his office early and opened up. He couldnt let Celeste get there before him on her first day after all. He was ready for her to show up so they could get their day started. (should we do the skip now?)
Generi
Generi

Sun May 20, 2018 7:39 am
With the angle Will swung his punch, he caught Caoimhe on her right temple just above her eye in an upwards motion. Her head jerked backwards along with her body, but thankfully Omak was there to stop her falling. They both looked at Will in stunned silence. "Are you okay?" Omak asked Caoimhe quietly. She nodded stoically, covering her eye socket with her hand. "Good." Omak gently moved Caoimhe aside and then socked Will right in the face. He was different from Will in that he'd checked with Caoimhe first before punching Will.

Honey straightened up and went to the small kitchenette to make two mugs of coffee. She made Ire's like normal, but she added a little twist of her own. Sometimes she liked to sweeten her coffee for a caffeine and sugar double whammy, but she didn't do it with just plain old sugar. Sometimes it was brown sugar, sometimes a chocolate powder, sometimes cream, but today she wanted to add some honey to it. Ironically. Except she couldn't get the honey jar open. Ire could hear her straining but she just couldn't manage it.

Squishy rubbed its ear phalanges and scowled as it got to its feet from being stunned. Who knew how many students had just been kidnapped. They would have to do a headcount. They... "Ica," it hissed, running back towards where it had last seen its partner.

[Sure.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 7:57 am
Will flew backwards from the force of Omak's punch. He felt his nose practically cave in as he smelt and tasted blood. He got up and coughed, having the wind knocked out of him. He then felt something pulse in his mind. Then...he started to laugh. Very low at first but then a lot louder. It was odd, but Omak could hear williams body cracking with disgusting noises. What was going on with him?

Ire did hear the noises and it made her curious. What was she doing? Ire got up and came in and could see that Honey was having issues with a jar. Ire smirked at the cuteness of it as she walked over and held her hand out for it. "Let me get it." Ire said as she took the jar and popped it open with an impressive display of strength.

When squishy went back to the bunker, he found the kids but no sign of Ica. "Professor! Some scary woman came and Professor Ica....she kept us safe. But they ....they took her." One of the older students explained to Squishy.

A couple of weeks had passed and Zeke was enjoying having Celeste as his assistant. He could get his work done in quiet when the clients werent around since he couldnt read her mind, and he was actually able to have some normal conversation with her. He found it that she was a very interesting individual and was happy that he hired her. Ever since she was hired Zekes mood has been considerably better, and he let Tenpo know whenever he could. Of course it did seem somewhat suspicious when he spent more time at the office, although the reason was that he could focus so much better now that he would lose himself in work.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum