ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 10 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:16 pm
A legendary assassin? That was an odd thing to say, he could have just said he was great at tracking, but whatever. Aaliyah was more distrusting of him now. "Where is he?" she asked, perking up at the thought they could find Will easily. Kyun wasn't so sure, she thought Elli looked so much stronger than everyone else, and that was an ability in itself. She didn't say anything though, and just admired her display with Viviix. Caoimhe was not smart enough to argue so she just shrugged and smiled. "Go for it," she said, holding out her hand. Squishy was amused by how ridiculous that was, and because it tickled. "You're right," it said. "It does help heal wounds - if you're a dog." Was it teasing her?

"Zeke!" Tenpo thought with relief. Thank goodness he was here. She was sad to see Indie get kicked straight in the face like that, but it had to be done. She went up beside Zeke and put her arm around his waist to support him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:31 pm
"well there is this place called the ...hmm guess it translates to the hole . Its a coliseum where aliens from all over the galaxy are taken to fight in battles. It's pretty underground, so not many people know about it. If your friend was kidnapped he might be sold there. It's a similar place to where we rescued our friend Pijbe." Corlock said glancing at Pijbe. Vixiix was also impressed. "Strong." vixiix said to Elli. "Oh. Heh thanks. I try my best to keep myself in shape." Elli said. Morella grinned as some of her hair hardened and became sharp. "This'll hurt a tiny bit." Morella said as she pricked Caoimhe's finger. "Humans also have healing too. But dogs are much better at it. My spit will have to suffice." Ica said.

"We need to go...I cant help her like this." Zeke told Tenpo. He didn't want to leave Indie like this but he couldn't help her either. Once they got back to the base, they could tell Ire what happened and maybe she could do something. Indie had recovered and looked....very hurt. It must have been because Zeke kicked her out of nowhere. She snarled and ran off into the darkness. After a moment the darkness dissipated and they were back where they were before.
Generi
Generi

Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:29 pm
"Sold?" Aaliyah said quietly, her eyes filling with dread. The word brought with it some heavy and horrid connotations. What the hell were they doing to poor Will? She glanced at Aditya, but judging by the girl's stiff demeanour, it didn't bode well. Then she looked over at Caoimhe, who didn't seem to have heard thankfully. Caoimhe didn't show it, but she cared for Will probably the same amount that Aaliyah cared for Daniel... Caoimhe crinkled up her nose, but didn't react otherwise. Her old self might have wined and tried to joke away the pain, but now she was stoic and kept quiet through any owies. Squishy wasn't convinced, but let it go. "Thanks, Ica," it said, holding her hands. "You always have my back."

Tenpo just sighed and looked at Zeke. She felt utterly useless in this situation, not being allowed to defend herself or fight, or help either Zeke or Indie. She wanted to help but she couldn't. Now, because of her, Indie was hurt and had run off again.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:29 pm
"Indeed. I hope he's not there, but that would be the best place to look." Corlock said. Daniel was very upset about this information. He prayed they didnt find him there, but if they did...they'd have to figure out how to rescue him as soon as possible. "how long would it take us to get there?" Daniel asked. "hmmm..normally it would take about 3 weeks, but with your fancy hyperdrive, it could take less." Corlock said. He seemed really interested in their drive. "thanks. Oh I gotta get a look at your dna quickly." Morella said. "Ill save it for later though." Morella added. Ica gave Squishy a small smile. "Its no problem. You are my closest friend." She said.

They headed back to the base and informed Ire of what was happening. She informed them that she would do what she could to help find Indie. for the moment Zeke needed to rest again. They headed back to tenpos room so they could relax. "Im sorry tenpo. I hope you werent hurt." Zeke said.
Generi
Generi

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:44 pm
Aaliyah felt sick, putting her hand to her throat and turning away slightly. Sweet, quiet Will, being sold into whatever sorts of horrors. If she was this upset, how on Earth would Caoimhe react? Aditya went back to cuddling Aaliyah again, stroking her curly hair. "It okay-a.... Hmm, Aaliyah hair is different ya," she said, deciding to change the subject. She hoped this didn't have a horrid story to it like Daniel's new look did. But when Aaliyah reluctantly told her the vaguest details why her hair was different, Aditya decided to stop asking questions. Everything was just so sad. Squishy smiled too, sort of. "ANd you mine," he said. Their mannerisms were so robotic, N-N felt strange watching them.

Tenpo shook her head, looking and feeling exhausted. "I was getting through to her," she thought hesitantly to him. "I think I could have helped her."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:55 pm
As they were all still talking, they suddenly felt the ship shake a bit. "Uh sorry about that everyone. Was just recalibrating." Kat said over the intercom. "Perhaps its time we depart." Corlock said. Everyone agreed as they gathered together and headed to the comm room. Varian and Kat were there already, chatting and discussing space travel. "Looks like everyone has been pretty chummy." Kat said when she saw them all come in. "yeah. And we may have a lead on where William is." Daniel explained, as he told everyone what Corlock said. "If hes there and we managed to rescue him, then we can gather more information on Knight." Elli said.

Zeke's face drooped when she said that. "And then I came along and kicked her in the face.....damnit. I just...I thought sh was going to hurt you." Zeke said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:21 am
This was the first time Caoimhe heard about Will being involved in some kind of trafficking ring, and her heart plummeted all the way to her feet and beyond. She had to sit down, which the others surely noticed. "Better not waste anymore time, then," Kyun said, punching the palm of her hand. "Let's go get your friend back." The others agreed. "There is one issue," N-N pointed out. "If we are to join the humans on their quest, the Elysium cannot keep pace with their ship." They would have to find a safe place to leave it.

Tenpo shook her head. "I'd be fine," she thought. "Don't worry about me." Then again, she worried about Zeke all the time despite his amazing abilities, so she related to that. "We'll try again soon, okay?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:57 am
Haley went over to tend to Caoimhe to make sure she was ok. "Is there somewhere nearby we can park it?" Kat asked. "I suppose we could head over to the ship depot and drop it off." Corlock said. "How far is it?" Elli asked. "Lucky there is one nearby. It's not that far." Morella said to them. After agreeing to head there, the bounty group headed back to their ship and led Elli and crew over to a ship depot. Kat decided to mark this place on their star map just in case they ever needed it in the future. Once they dropped off the elysium, the bounty crew boarded the heroes ship and took off.

Zeke had a hard time not worrying because he cared so much for her but he simply nodded. As they sat there for a while, there was a sudden power outage. That was strange because that never happened at the HQ.
Generi
Generi

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:15 pm
Caoimhe gave Haley a weak smile and dismissed her, but the longer they spent faffing about trying to park the other ship, the more twitchy and antsy she became. Every moment they wasted was another moment that Will was subjected to god knows what horrors. This mental anguish was going to take a huge toll on her in the ensuing journey. Thanks to Kat's supercharged turbo uber hyperdrive, they were able to make it to the main hideout of the trafficking ring within just a day, after they'd all attempted to rest and come up with a plan. Now they just needed to stealth in and get Will out.

They both probably knew what that was as soon as it happened, and Tenpo put her hand on Zeke's knee. "Is that her?" she thought, doing so quietly for some reason.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:43 pm
The plan they had come up with was simple. They would split up into 3 teams. One team would pose as spectators so they can see if they can find out any information from the other patrons. Another team would pose as buyers, just in case they did actually find William or they could find information on someone who knew of William's whereabouts. The final team would be entered as warriors who wish to challenge the arena. If there were those willing to pay a high price they could fight against the slaves. A lot of the participants did that in order to judge their slaves skills first hand.

"it has to be." Zeke said as he sat up. He was still feeling weak but he wouldnt let it stop him from protecting tenpo. He didnt know what he would do though because really disliked the idea of hurting Indie. It was quiet for a few moments but then they could hear some creepy humming coming from the darkness. "Indie?" Zeke said out loud so she could hear him. "Ooooh. Say my name again.~" Indie's voice said from the darkness. From the darkness a hand came out and grabbed Zeke and dragged him away from tenpo. " all alone again." Indie said to Tenpo.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:24 am
Probably surprisingly to the others, Caoimhe opted to be on the combat team. She was far too twitchy to sit idly by as a spectator, and for the same reasons she couldn't be a stealthy buyer who had to keep up an act. So she went with Kyun, Daniel, Aaliyah, and Viviix who had all opted for the warrior position. Pijbe and Squishy remained on the ship, in case they needed a quick getaway. Also Pijbe was still frightened of places like this.

Tenpo reached for Zeke, but he was already out of her reach. This was really frightening now. In the dark, she couldn't communicate with Indie because her signing and mouthing couldn't be seen. So there might not be any reasoning with her here.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:36 am
Corlock, Elli, and N-N would pose as the buyers since they seemed the most composed of everyone and could do a bit of acting. Morella, Aditya, Varian and Haley would pose as spectators so they could gather info. Pijbe felt bad that he couldnt help, but the experience was very traumatizing. Kat promised she would stay on the ship with the others as everyone commenced the operation. They were all able to get in quite easily. The personal probably didnt expect rescue missions to be pulled off, but even so the security was a bit tight. They would all have to tread lightly. Daniel, Caoimhe, Aaliyah, Kyun and Vixiix were down in the warriors quarters looking around. "Have you two done things like this before?" Daniel asked Kyun. The two bounty crew seemed quite comfortable here.

There was a little circle of light around tenpo as Indie came out from the darkness. She looked a bit more corrupted than before, her eyes much darker. She looked like she was in pain. "So, here we are again. Must have been nice to see Zeke kick me to defend you earlier huh?" Indie said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:20 am
Squishy wondered how Ica was doing, because she hadn't seemed to be able to decide which group to join. Aditya and Morella were disguising most of themselves to hide their bright colours, as they stood out in this dark and grim place. Plus, they could never be sure whether another, much more evil group of people was here... Kyun smirked and looked over her shoulder at Viviix. "Yeah. We're experts at this kinda thing. Watch yourself," she added more quietly, nodding behind Daniel to an armoured individual that was walking around with some kind of checklist. He seemed to be sizing up the warriors in here. When he got to their group, he was impressed by Viviix. Kyun caught his eye - she looked vaguely familiar... - but he moved on after her strong aura impressed him. Then he came to the humans. "Huh, Earthers," he grunted, marking them down. "Weird Earthers... Pfft." He snorted at the sight of Caoimhe, shook his head, and marked her down anyway. Something about watching small pretty girls getting destroyed really did it for him, so he would let her fight.

"I'm sorry," Tenpo mouthed, hoping Indie could see her. "Are you alright?" It was looking less and less likely that Indie could be reasoned with, and more likely that they would have to fight after all.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:37 am
Ica decided to stay with Squishy, which was not unusual. Although she did seem a bit down. When Squishy came to her she told him her reasoning. "I couldnt think of which group I could help in. I do not feel I contribute a good amount of help to the group." Ica said. Morella promised to watch her back, just in case. The others also agreed to watch each others backs as well as they went around gathering information. "Have you been able to collect any infor N-N? It's probably going to be difficult since they dont use a lot of tech." Corlock whispered to N-N as they went and found their VIP seats. Vixiix grunted in agreement. Ve knew Pijbe and Aditya didnt like it when ve did things like this, but vixiix was suited to this kind of work. "earthers? Makes me think we arent the first which is a good sign." Daniel said. Well not a good sign, but a sign that maybe meant William might be near.

Indie chuckled but then her strange pesona cracked a bit as she fell to her knees. "H-Help m-me...C-cant...fight it...h-help." Indie said. Looks like Indie was trying to fight this thing but was losing.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:19 am
"Silly," Squishy said flatly to Ica, patting her head. "You would do great with all of them, as a fighter and as a cool headed person. But I'm glad you're here with me, where it's safest." "Scanning," N-N told Corlock, looking all around. She wasn't one for words anyway but when she was this focused on scanning the whole area, she was basically mute. Not to mention, she was keeping an eye on all of their comrades in their various positions. It was tough. She would be sweating if she were a gross biological being. Kyun shook her head. "Doesn't mean anythin'," she said. "You're not the first humans to come to space, you know... Uh, but that guy probably has seen your friend," she added, when Caoimhe pulled a distraught face.

Tenpo nodded frantically, but she had now idea how. "How?" she mouthed, holding her hands up in desperation. She hoped it didn't involve violence, but wouldn't be surprised if it did.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:35 am
"I do like being nearest to you. I feel safest beside you. Why did you not wish to partake in this mission?" Ica asked Squishy. Corlock had known her so long that he knew that meant she had not found anything yet. "This is all so strange. Im surprised you can grow accustomed to this." Elli said to Corlock. "Once you do it enough time you get used to it. As leader it's your job to adapt to many different situations." Corlock said. "Let us hope William is not here. But if he is, we will rescue him." Daniel said, doing his best to cheer her up. The crowd began to roar as it seemed it was time for them to go. "Wait, we all are going at once?" Daniel asked a random alien passing by. "Yeah. But It honestly doesnt matter. Goliath always wins no matter who goes against him." The alien said sadly as everyone began to line up.

"kill...it...y...you....Y-You...cant help her." Indie said as her eyes turned dark again. "enough of this sentimentality. It is time to remove you from the equation and get Zeke all to ourselves." Indie said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:19 am
"Initially I thought everyone else was leaving Pijbe behind," Squishy replied. "It doesn't seem right to leave a child alone, no matter how... Tall he is. Then I realised you were staying and wanted to remain by your side. Furthermore, I do not want to be recognised as an unusual species and taken away." Alien kidnappings seemed uncomfortably common from its point of view. "I have located an unusual being," N-N said. "It is male, and appears to have human DNA that has been altered. He does not look human." N-N tilted her head. That sounded like Will. "Goliath?" Caoimhe asked, perking up right away. Now if that wasn't Will then they were in the wrong place. But what would happen to Will, or Golem, if he saw his friends in the arena?

Well... Violence it was. Tenpo was starting to cry a bit, but only because she would have to reveal her monstrous self to Indie, and potentially seriously injure her. "No," Tenpo whispered. The room trembled and Indie's ears rung.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:39 pm
"Oh I see. This would be a bad place for you to go if they kidnap rare aliens." Ica said agreeing with everything Squishy was saying. Also hearing it say it wanted to stay with Ica gave Ica that weird feeling in her chest again. She got that feeling every once in a while but didnt know what it was. "Squi and Ica want play game with Pijbe?" Pijbe said, coming over and interrupting them. "That sounds like William." Elli said, keeping her excitement down to not arouse suspicion. "Where is he?" Elli asked N-N. "That sounds like a good sign. Come on." Daniel said as they followed the crowd out into the arena. Things got dark as an announcer came on. "Now introducing the star attraction! The kind of the ring for the last year! The all time champ please welcome......GOLIATH!" they could see a large door on the other side of the arena and it began to dent and break when suddenly a familiar rocky type beast burst through, decked out in full armor and carrying a massive sword. It was Golem!! "Wait, did that guy say a year?" Elli said. It hadnt been a year since they left, what did that guy mean?

Indie grabbed her ears and backed up a bit, but laughed. "So that's what it is huh? Just like Zeke! Now I dislike you even more!!" Indie said gritting her teeth. She started walking towards tenpo again.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:12 pm
Squishy had that strangely tight feeling in its chest again too, but that was interrupted by Pijbe. To think that someone who was older than Squishy could be so much younger mentally. "That might be a fun idea. What sort of game?" it asked Pijbe. Caoimhe had an odd ringing in her eyes from nerves, and didn't quite hear the announcer say anything about a length of time. All she could focus on now was Golem, looking really rather fabulous in his armoured ensemble. Why did he even need a sword though? From Caoimhe's trance-like look, Kyun guessed this was her friend, but she still turned to Aaliyah. "That him?" Aaliyah nodded, that was indeed Will.

Tenpo shook her head and mumbled a negative, making Indie's lungs hum and tremble. She was still being very quiet so it was probably dangerous to approach, but Indie's self preservation instincts were probably not engaged right now.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:23 pm
"Pijbe like hide and seek. Pijbe hide good." Pijbe said. Golem did something strange though....he laughed. "HAHAH! WHO HAS COME TO FIGHT GOLIATH!?" goliath shouted, riling up the crowd. "He's a bit of a showoff isnt he?" Corlock said to Elli. "he's not normally like that." She said. "Do you think he will recognize us?" Daniel asked Caoimhe And Aaliyah. from the way he was reeving up he might have been too blinded by battle to notice his friends. It didnt bode well how the other gladiators surrounding them were shaking in their boots at the sight of him.

Indie collapsed on the ground holding her chest. That sensation was incredibly unpleasant. the darkness around the both of them trembled as well. Seems whatever was holding onto Indie did not like what Tenpo was doing.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:17 am
Squishy looked at Ica. "I believe we can do this," it said. They could also hide, and seek, if they wanted to. Caoimhe looked worriedly at Daniel. "I... I dunno," she mumbled. She never imagined that Golem would act like this, he was serious and dark, but occasionally adorably goofy when he was with Caoimhe. Aaliyah was looking around at all the other fighters, figuring that not all of them were here by choice unlike them. "How 'bout we keep these guys outta the fight?" Kyun asked Aaliyah, looking around too. Some of these people were clearly children.

Tenpo noticed the trembling, and decided to step it up. "Stop," she said quietly - but the sound slammed into Indie like a solid wall. Her powers may have been somewhat like Zeke's, but they were far more powerful
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:34 am
Ica nodded and Pijbe's face lit up, literally. "Ok. We figure out who seek." Pijbe said. they played a little game, and Squishy ended up being the seeker. "That seems to be up to Golem at the moment." Daniel retorted as Golem had finished showboating and turned back to the other gladiators. "Lets keep him distracted at least." Daniel said, to which Vixiix seemed to agree as ve zipped towards Golem. Golem laughed as he charged and Vixiix and they collided, sending a shockwave through the arena.

The wall hit Indie and it almost made her barf it hit her so hard. The dark presence surrounding Indie had had enough and detached from Indie and rushed towards Tenpo in one last desperate act. If it could attach to tenpo it would be unstoppable!!
Generi
Generi

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:37 pm
Squishy counted to thirty, and then went to find them. It hoped to find Ica first, for some reason. First, it looked in the kitchens. Caoimhe reluctantly turned her back on Golem and began to make the other contestants pass out. The Golem she knew wouldn't randomly smash someone who wasn't a threat, but she didn't think she knew who this Golem was. What if he did attack maliciously, rather than in self defence? What if he didn't recognise them - recognise her? Kyun and Aaliyah held back from a bit, the latter shocked by the force of the collision between the two rock creatures.

Tenpo frowned. "No," she said in a normal voice. In a small, shut off room, the force may have been enough to do serious, irreversible damage to Indie. The dark creature blocked her from most of the force as it was disintegrated by the sheer power of Tenpo's hidden voice.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:42 pm
Nobody seemed to be in the kitchens. Ica and Pijbe went in separate directions, so Squishy would have a hard time finding them. The crowd booed and threw stuff at Caoimhe since it looked like she made their contestants pass out. What kind of gladiator fight was that? Plus a lot of them had money on the gladiators. Daniel helped Caoimhe move the contestants to where they came in. He deflected the things thrown at them as they did so. Golem cackled wildily from the force he got from Vixiix. "Challenge. Golem love challenge!" Golem said as he whipped his sword around. Vixiix simply huffed as ve waited for the next attack. This thing was their friend right? So vixiix couldnt kill it. Vixiix wasnt very good at knocking things out though....

The creature screeched an unholy wail as it was completely obliterated by Tenpo. With that, the room lit up again, and Indie was laying on the ground, blood coming from her ears. Other than that, she seemed to be ok. Zeke was nowhere to be seen in the room though.

Last edited by bluemonkue on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:55 am
Squishy tapped its lip with its finger and changed course, heading instead to the dorms, wondering if anyone was there. [No idea how they would know it was her so rewrite that.] From where she was scouting around, she had heard the impact and came to look into the arena. As much as Viviix was the strongest being in the universe, ve could still get hurt and watching vim take those blows made Aditya feel sick. Kyun decided to add her two cents to the match. She vanished into thin air, surprising Aaliyah beside her, and then reappeared right in front Golem's face. She jabbed his eyes with her blunt sword, blinding him temporarily. A blind, and angry, opponent, was much easier to outwit.

Bleeding from the ears was not something that was just okay, and Tenpo knew what her monstrous abilities could do to humans, especially in confined spaces. She smacked the alarm she had in her room, not that the guards would be far away anyway. Indie needed a doctor right now. But where was Zeke...?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum