ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Magical Warriors of Silvatica Empty Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:58 pm
In a world, much unlike our own, there exists creatures who protect a mystic and ancient artifact: The weather orb. The Weather orb was said to bring unimaginable power over the elements to whoever was able to harness its power. Due to this, the denizens of Elementai sealed the weather orb long ago, keeping those who would abuse its power at bay and keeping the balance of the world intact. That is, until one day, a foolish youth named Foo, who became power hungry, decided to steal the weather orb and become the ruler over all. His plans were foiled, however, when he was injured when he attempted to escape with the weather orb. In order to escape he opened up a portal to a world known as Silvatica, and upon passing through his pursuers attacked him again, and in the impending scuffle,  shattered the weather orb. Its shards flew through the portal, along with foo, and rained down all across the skies of Silvatica. All over the world, shards came down, unknowingly changing the lives of many of the people who were watching the world wide phenomenon. This is where our story begins.

Foo found himself flying into a soft pile of sand, luckily not injuring himself further. He could feel himself bleeding. Dammit he was so close!!! Just inches away from the portal with the orb. Now he had no orb and was about to die in a pile of unknown earth. Ugh. Guess his dream of world domination would not be coming true today. He didn't know where he was, but he prayed whatever was coming for him in death ended his life quickly.

weather orb:

Foo:
Generi
Generi

Magical Warriors of Silvatica Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:51 pm
That pile of sand was cold, but as the sun rose above the horizon and bathed the world around Foo with yellow light. And more and more warmth as time went by. Within the hour, it got uncomfortably hot. It might have been a painfully slow death for Foo, had a shadow not fallen across him right before he expired. "You poor creature!" cried a young girl, sitting down beside Foo and lifting him into her lap. She hastily pulled out a flask and made Foo drink from it. "Oh, you are hurt. What could have done this to you? What... Are you?" mused the girl. As strange as Foo looked to her, so she may have looked odd to Foo. Her skin, what little Foo could see of it, was smooth and olive in complexion, but the rest was covered in plain cream coloured cloths. Even her hair was wrapped up. She smiled down at Foo. "You are quite cute, though you are strange."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:57 pm
Foo greedily drank from the flask this strange creature gave to it. It might have been poisonous but he was too thirsty to think of that. It felt amazing going down his throat as he felt himself become a bit more coherent. He focused more and saw....it was a human. He had heard about these creatures, albeit through books and myths, but to see one....well he couldnt see much since it was covered up for some reason. "Who...you calling cute...human?" Foo said in a slightly deeper voice that didn't seem to match his appearance. He touched his side at where he had been shot and winced. At least the bleeding stopped, but it still hurt like hell.
Generi
Generi

Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:15 pm
The girl's eyes widened considerably and she squealed, flinging Foo off of her into the sand. "You speak?!" she squeaked. "You speak Farsi?!" Oh what manner of shenanigans was this? The girl slapped herself on the face a few times, muttering, "you are asleep, Padma, wake up. This must be a dream. A very vivid dream. Wake up!" It was strange enough that she'd found something so strange looking just lying in the dessert, and then it talked! Yes, she was asleep or delusional right now, that was the only solution.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:21 pm
Foo yelped out in pain as it was tossed to the ground. "Ow the heck did you do that for?!" Foo said angrily as he slowly stood up, holding his side. What was it going on about? Guess this was it's first time seeing someone like Foo. Should Foo ham it up a bit? Hmmm...that seemed like a good idea. "Human please....help me....I don't know how much longer I can last with this wound." Foo said, getting a little softer in his tone as he grabbed his side.
Generi
Generi

Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:34 pm
The girl looked perplexed and worried. "It would not be good to leave you so hurt and alone here," she mused aloud, approaching Foo again and crouching down beside him. "You are a very strange creature. Why, I don't believe that I'm entirely awake yet, you look so much like something from a dream... But it is my duty to be kind," she concluded, reaching out to Foo. "I will take you home. Be... Quiet. My father may think you are a creature of Shaytan."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:56 pm
Foo didn't know what that was and he didn't care. Whatever got him patched up quicker. He went into the girls arms and they made their way back to her home. They seemed to get past her father and get Foo up to her room so she could patch him up. After a while, Foo seemed to be alright and was sleeping soundly. That left the girl to do whatever she needed to do until he awoke and he could explain to her what exactly he was.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:05 pm
Padma's 'room' was no more than her own mattress, as she shared a tiny house with her parents and her brothers. Thankfully, said brothers and parents were out tending to their own business, so Foo had some privacy beneath the blankets while Padma cleaned the house and cooked for her family. The smell of roasting rice roused him. "I've made you some rice," she said to Foo, patting his head to make him wake up. "Here, I gave you the crispy bit. It's the best part."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:08 pm
Foo woke up groggily and hastily scarfed down the rice. "mmm. Pretty good. Thanks for the grub human. I feel better all yahhh!" Foo exclaimed as he tried to get up. Ugh his wound was still hurting. "Ugh just great....hey human. Where are we right now?" Foo asked Padma as he managed to sit up. He needed to gather some information before he could do anything else.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:44 pm
The way Foo referred to her as 'human' made Padma feel strange, and somehow less than human. "Um, well," the girl mumbled. "We are outside of Tehran, in the great nation of Iran. This is my village." She really didn't know any more than that, because it was what her father had told her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:55 pm
So they were in some place called Tehran. Foo, of course, didn't know it, but knowing where you were was the first step to figuring things out. "Tehran huh? Well guess that's a start. Alright listen here human. My name is Foo. I come from a different world than yours called Elementai. I was....a guardian of sorts for this mystic artifact that could harness the power of the elements. I'd like to think I was doin a good job when I was suddenly attacked by some mooks who tried to steal the artifact. They wounded me and broke the artifact and I fled into this world to get away. Now I need to get it back or somethin' bad could happen to this world. I need ya help." Foo said. Oh wow that was a pretty good story he made up from nowhere. Hopefully she bought it.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:33 pm
Tilting her head, Padma blinked slowly after Foo had finished his story. Her eyes had gotten wider and wider as the story went on. And yet... "I must wake up," she muttered to herself. "I knew the meat mother cooked last night tasted funny. This is a sickness dream." She clearly didn't believe Foo at all.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:41 pm
Foo sighed. He winced as he got up and went over to her. He then smacked her hand, not hard, but enough where she could feel it. "I need ya to get it together human. This aint no dream, and I need yer help. If this were a dream it'd be a piss poor one I could tell you that." Foo said as he sat back down. Ugh he hoped not all the humans were like this. He guess it was suppose they didn't see many like Foo. He was surprised she could see him at all actually. He remembered a tale that humans wouldnt be able to see his kind. Well most of that stuff was legends and what not so he wasn't sure how much was actual truth.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:32 pm
"Ow," Padma winced, rubbing the back of her hand. "You are right, I suppose. You are not a devilishly cruel creature, so this is not a nightmare. Neither are you pleasant and angelic enough to be a wondrous dream... Perhaps it is a test from Allah," she added to herself in a murmur, thinking of how Foo asked for help. She would be a terrible person to turn away someone who asked for help. Even if that someone was such an odd fellow. "In that case, I will help you," Padma concluded, though she looked a little reluctant. Her room was getting hot in the heat of the day, and she wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. This pushed her scarf up and revealed something that Foo hadn't seen yet - a gem in her forehead!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:43 pm
Foo's eyes gleamed as he pointed at her forehead. "Is that.....that is a piece of the artifact!" Foo said excitedly. It was small, but if he concentrated he could certainly feel it's power. Why had she not mentioned that she had obtained a shard? Did she think it was a dream as well?
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:59 pm
"A piece of what?" Padma asked, confused, as she touched her forehead again. "Oh, this? It must just be a rock." In this dry place, rocks got everywhere, and the tiny ones tended to stick to the skin. She rubbed her forehead to try to get it off - but it wouldn't come off. What was this? Padma scratched at it harder, and winced. "Ow, what is this?" She rubbed her head again, a little harder, so that a lock of glossy dark hair fell out from beneath her scarf.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:06 pm
Foo floated into the air and moved her hand and her hair away from it. "Like I said it's a piece of the artifact!! It looks like it's stuck." Foo said as he put his little paw around it and tired to take it off. It wouldn't come off. Not without some more power at least. "Looks like you have been chosen by the artifact to help me after all. Now that you have this you need to help me find the other shards." Foo said, still floating in front of her.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:09 pm
"Heh, you can fly," Padma said in a dazed tone. Wasn't it funny that she was surprised this talking, blue creature could also float? "Ow," she whimpered as it tried to take the lump from her head. Whatever it was, it wouldn't come out. The rest of that moment was a blur. "But why have I been chosen?" she said in a dreamy, half-awake tone. "I have to become a farmer's wife and make my father proud." This creature took more interest in her now that it might need her though...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:15 pm
"I dont' know why you were chosen but you were. This is probably the most important thing you could do. Im sure your father would be proud that his daughter saved the world right? If these shards land in the wrong hands, they could cause disaster for this planet. That's why I need you to come with me to find the others before its too late. What do ya say human?" Foo said, holding out his little paw to her. If she refused he would have to tear that piece out of her head, which would be a hassle and might affect the shard. So he'd rather she just played nice and listened to him.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:57 pm
"This is all so much," Padma said warily, getting a grip of herself somewhat. "How can I know you speak the truth also?" Sure, he was a talking blue cat but what he was speaking of was even stranger. Just as she mused more, they heard voices. "Oh no, my family! Hide!" She flung the blanket back over Foo.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:03 pm
Before Foo could think of another lie to make her believe him, they heard her family. Then she tossed a blanket over him, which kind of made him look like a ghost because he was floating in the air. He quickly pulled the blanket off then flew up to the corner. He figured her suddenly having a lumpy blanket would be much more suspicious than if he hid in the shadows of the small shack. Who looked up at the roof often anyways?
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:54 pm
Foo watched over Padma as her family returned, and Padma gave them the food she'd made. Her mother didn't seem to be present, just her brother and father. They weren't being very nice to her. Padma was to marry someone much older than her, who already had two wives, and she would make her father a dowry. Padma was silent throughout, nodding occasionally and averting her gaze from her male relatives. When they were fed, they picked up their tools, and left to go back to work. Padma was still silent, staring down into her lap.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:57 pm
After he was sure they were gone, Foo floated down beside Padma. "Geez. I pretty much got a good idea of what's goin on. Yer life sucks here doesn't it? Them two were your family right? They aint treatin you that well. Why do you take that from them?" Foo said. Ugh he didn't like how much he related to Padma. Seeing people mistreated like he was just kind of pissed him off.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:12 pm
"Do not speak ill of them," Padma chastised Foo, without any passion or fervour in her voice, and without evening looking at Foo. "He is my father, and he may speak any way that he sees fit to his daughter... It is normal," she concluded, seeming to psyche herself into being verbally abused by her male family members. "My life is for Allah to decide, not me. I cannot complain if it is His divine plan... So my father says," she added, instantly feeling guilty for her moment of doubt and sass. But in that moment, she looked and sounded more alive than she had just before.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:27 pm
Geez she was certainly whipped by this Allah person. "Well I dont like the idea of one person tellin you how to live based on somethin planned by someone else. You should decided how you live, not let others do it for ya. Even though I need yer help, I aint gonna make you. Your life is yours to live, not mine, not your dads, not no ones." Foo said. "I thank ya fer savin me. I aint going to take up any more of your time so Im going to leave to retrieve the artifact. If you want to come with me, nows your chance." Foo said as he held out his little paw to her.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum