ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 15 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:36 am
When they arrived, Morella was busy looking over all kinds of tings in Kat's old lab. She looked like she was enjoying herself. However when Tenpo came in, she got really excited and stopped. Her body was so interesting so Morella always made time for tenpo when she could. Although now there were a bunch of people. "So what happened? Im assuming by the look on your faces its something dangerous?" Morella said. "maybe. Our friend Smith has escaped somewhere and we need to locate him." Ire said. "Oh the flame person. Quite the interesting person. I was honestly surprised you kept him here as long as you did considering what's going to happen." Morella said.

"Well this is what experiments are for." Kat said. She seemed to be enjoying herself. "Perhaps maybe not sending it in a pod would be better? She may have to actually see something." Corlock suggested. "Well what if I send off like a piece of my armor? It's the only think I think could survive the vacuum of space." Elli said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:36 pm
"What's going to happen?" Tenpo signed frantically, which Indie translated for the others to understand. "Morella," Caoimhe said in an exasperated tone. "If you know something that's 'going to happen', you should tell us as soon as you find it out." Tenpo signed her question again, even more frantically.

Thay could work. Elli would have to get a replacement for the missing part on Earth, but it shouldn't be too bad. They send out a piece of Elli's wrist plate into the storm, using the simple ejection from the airlock as form for it to move. Oh... The storm began to spin ever so slightly more slowly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:14 am
"oh my apologies. I just assumed you knew. His body chemistry is incredibly unstable. I was looking at the tests you ran on him, and he has steadily been getting hotter and hotter as time has gone by. Now normally he would return to a stable temperature, but as of late his energy levels have spiked several times. I concluded from the results that eventually he will grow so hot that he may burn through anything and everything that could contain him and eventually he would erupt." Morella said. "How much time do we have until that occurs?" Ire said. "Hmmmm....maybe a few hours now." Morella said. "I assumed you would be moving him to your ocean in the hopes that he would not decimate this city." Morella said.

Elli's face lit up excitedly, and before anyone could say anything she quickly dashed off towards a pod. "Elli wait! We need to run more tests before you try to approach it!" Kat shouted after her, but she seemed to be beyond listening. She had found knight!! SHe had to go see her right now!!!
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:57 pm
"Don't ever assume," Caoimhe said, taking words from her mother's mouth to use them against Morella. Twice Morella had assumed something, and now they were in imminent danger because of it. Aliens... Tenpo turned to Zeke. "Can you hear him anywhere?" she asked him.

"Elli!" Aaliyah shouted after her too. She wasn't thinking straight! "Girl, stop!" Kyun said, intercepting her before she could get in the pod. "You don't know what happened to those pods when they went in. "If you're inside one of these, your friend won't be able to see you. We've found her now, there's no rush." Though she could kind of understand. If it was Corlock in that spacial anomaly, Kyun would be in there in a heartbeat.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:22 am
"mmm yeah." Morella said. She'd rather not point out the fact that this planets scientists had the knowledge and were just too primitive to realize. Zeke closed his eyes and concentrated but could not hear him anywhere nearby. "Oh you are the psychic boy correct? I suppose you want to find the thoughts of the flameanoid. I could give you something that would enhance your abilities for a short while." Morella said.

"But it has to be knight right? And I cant go out there without a pod!" Elli said. "We understand your feelings but think clearly. You wouldnt want your knight to crush you because she couldnt recognize that it was you correct?" Corlock said. Elli had to admit that he was right. "Then...what do I do?" Elli asked. "We can give you a space suit that would let your face be seen. We can also tether you just in case this goes south and we need to reel you back in." corlock said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:08 am
Flamenoid? That was weird, considering this man was a human. Tenpo and Caoimhe just looked at one another and said nothing.

Seeing as they had no other choice, they all rested for a few hours and then sent Elli into the void in a suit. She didn't feel any ill effects, and to those outside she was only in for a few minutes before they felt a tug and pulled her out. But to Elli... She lost track of how long she was in there. Was it minutes? Was it hours? Days, even? Or was it years? She had no idea, time wasn't flowing how it normally would. Inside the vortex was a kaleidoscope of colours and blackness. Everything glittered. Everything was blackness. There was a roaring sound in her ears but that may have just been the deafening sound of silence.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:18 am
Zeke was a little wary but he nodded. Morella brought out a device that he could put on his head. Zeke put it on and Morella activated it. Zeke's eyes began to glow brightly as the range of his power encompassed the city. Morella brought a map and Zeke showed him where Smith was. "Hurry. He...is...not well..." Zeke said as he closed his eyes and fell down. "he'll be alright don't worry. All that power just exhausted him. You all go and Ill send you off when he wakes up from his little nap." Morella told everyone.

elli had no idea how to feel or even where she was. She felt old and young. She felt scared and happy. New and broken. It was a strange phenomenon. All that she could really remember and feel is that she wanted Knight. More than anything. More than life. She just wanted to be held by Knight. To see her.
Generi
Generi

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:03 am
After they retrieved Elli and Knight from the vortex which promptly vanished, the heroes and the bounty hunters returned in both of their ships to Earth. It had been a great adventure, but now it was time for all of them to return home and recuperate. All of them, except one that was. As they were saying the last of their goodbyes aboard the Elysium and were boarding their own ships, Aaliyah took Daniel aside. "Hey, Danny," she said quietly. Something had been weighing heavily on her mind for the whole return journey and Daniel had probably noticed it. "Um, listen... I don't think I wanna go back to Earth."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:05 am
Daniel was...surprised. He had realized something had been on her mind during the trip, but he didnt know it would be this. "what....what do you mean? Earth is our home. Where do you want to go?" Daniel said, quite confused.
Generi
Generi

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:38 am
Aaliyah sighed and rubbed her forehead. She knew Daniel wouldn't like what she was telling him, nor understand, but it had to be said. "It's your home," she told him. "But I never belonged there, Danny. I was happy with y'all but apart from... From you, I don't have no reason to stay there. I wanna explore the galaxy with these guys, 'n learn to fight with Kyun."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:43 am
That thought...kind of hurt Daniel. He thought...he thought that he had helped her make it feel like she belonged. He wanted her to feel happy but it seemed like she really wasnt. She'd rather stay in space. "But...but if you stay in space...I wont be able to see you anymore." Daniel said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:03 am
Aaliyah had just said that Daniel was her only reason for staying on Earth but okay, he wasn't really listening or thinking straight. "I know," she whispered, her ears going flat against her head. "I know, Danny. I want ya to come with me but ya gotta go back, be with your father. You 'n him got somethin' so precious, you gotta keep it forever." She was trying not to focus on the fact that this would separate the two of them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:11 am
"Aaliyah....." Daniel said. He didn't know what to say. He didnt want to separate from her at all. But she was right. He couldnt just not go back to his father. He was his family. But he....cared so deeply for her. He looked conflicted and looked like he wanted to say something. "If...this is what you want...I won't try to stop you. I wish you could reconsider but....I can tell you really want this." Daniel said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:39 am
"I been thinkin' 'bout it this whole time," Aaliyah told Daniel. "I don't wanna leave ya but... This just feels right. Even though I'm gonna... Miss ya," she admitted, clasping her hands together behind her back. "So... This ain't goodbye, okay? I'll come visit?" She didn't sound very sure.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:46 am
"y-yeah. I will...miss you a lot as well. I will wait to hear about your adventures." Daniel said. He was not sure how he felt at the moment. He didnt want this. But he couldnt think of what he could do. All he could do was say goodbye.
Generi
Generi

Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:17 am
Aaliyah tried to smile but her lips were trembling. She wanted to embrace Daniel one last time... If she did, she'd never let him go. So instead she took his hand and shook it lamely. "Take care, Danny," she said as he left to board the ship. This was not the goodbye she wanted. In reality, she wanted him to come with her, even at the expense of the relationship with his father, however Daniel's blood relative was more important than her. She tried to comfort herself with the thought that Daniel would be happy with his father, but it didn't stop her from shedding more tears than she ever had in her life that night.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:35 am
Her not hugging him made Daniel feel...saddened. He thought their relationship was....well he didnt know but he thought it was more than a handshake. "You too." He said as he watched her get on the ship. Soon their ships blasted off and he stared off as the ships got further and further away. Daniel looked to his side and...it was lonely not seeing Aaliyah. He felt awful the whole trip back to Earth. When he arrived his father greeted him happily and he was very happy to see his father. Seeing him made him feel a little better....meanwhile, the others noticed how much different William had become. He seemed much more active and not so brooding. He even seemed to be smiling a bit more. Caoimhe splitting him from Golem seemed to be going great. He even seemed a bit more attentive towards Caoimhe. He had bought her some plants, he would bring her food for them to eat, and he would ask her how she was if it seemed like she felt bad. Everyone was glad he seemed better, but his aura....it was mixed up and confusing.
Generi
Generi

Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:59 am
Aaliyah didn't want to appear weak in front of Kyun, whom she admired so much, but Kyun came to her when they departed and told her it was okay to cry if she was sad. This only made Aaliyah admire her more and she did cry, receiving hugs of comfort from Aditya and Pijbe in the process. The aliens didn't give her much time to feel lonely, it was only when she fell asleep at night in a room she was sharing with Morella that she felt the emptiness inside... Back on Earth, Caoimhe was becoming suspicious of Will. He was definitely grateful for her splitting Golem from him, but that didn't quite explain just quite how different he was. Not to mention, his aura was now a mish mash of different colours, so much that it gave Caoimhe a headache to look at. She admitted to herself that she had fallen for Will a long time ago, but these days her feelings were starting to wane.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:20 am
Meanwhile, Daniel was very moppy on earth. He didnt go out and do stuff as much as he usually did, and mostly stayed at home and worked out. His father was getting worried about him. He spoke to his friends and they told him about Aaliyah and his father realized what was wrong. He went to speak to him and they talked about Aaliyah. Daniel then realized what was wrong. He truly truly loved Aaliyah. He...he needed to go find her. Today William came to Caoimhe's house to bring her another unique plant he had found for her garden. "Caoimhe Im here." William said.
Generi
Generi

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:03 am
Knight would probably be a good one to ask if Daniel wanted to return to space to find Aaliyah more quickly. It had been about two weeks since they separated so she was likely a long way away by now. Caoimhe had just gotten out of the shower and was towelling her hair dry while eating a bowl of fruity cereal. Hearing William's voice at the door made her bolt up, spilling some of the soy milk on the floor. "J-just a minute!" she said, going to put some proper clothes on instead of her loose kimono. She opened the door a minute later, her hair still wet and wild over her shoulders. "Mornin'," she greeted.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:11 am
Daniel went and spoke with her. After saying goodbye to all his friends and family he went and prepared to go find Aaliyah. He knew it would be a tough journey, but he needed to do this. He went to Knight ready to depart. "Please bring me as close to her as possible." He said to Knight. "good morning. I came to bring another plant. Also...I want to talk about something with you." William said to her.
Generi
Generi

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:28 am
"I know you want to get to her as soon as possible, but wouldn't you like to fight for her more?" Knight joked, swirling a teeny ball of sparkling galaxy in one of her hands. "You know, have more difficulty getting back to her to make it more heartfelt?" "Aww, it's beautiful," Caoimhe murmured, taking the plant and admiring its bright green leaves. "Come in. Ya don't have to keep spendin' money on plants for me by the way, but I am grateful. What's up?" she asked, inviting him to sit as she made some tea.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:43 am
Even if it seemed like a joke, Daniel took it seriously. "I would like to fight for her. How do you suggest I go about it?" Daniel asked Knight. If he could make his return to her as heartfelt as possible he would certainly want to do so, just to prove how much he really cared for her. "I have much money to spend. If it is making you happy I do not mind." William said. He came in and sat down. "Well...I have been thinking about lots of things since we are returning to Earth. And most of it is having been thoughts of you. I am wanting to talk about why you did what you did for me and golem." William said to her.
Generi
Generi

Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:05 am
Knight shook her head and smiled at Daniel's simple nature. He still wasn't back to how he used to be, a bright and upbeat young man. "You could always fly there yourself. But it's no trouble, I'll send you there myself," she said, preparing to send him through a glittering portal. "Why I did what I did?" Caoimhe asked as she sat down beside him, putting both mugs of tea in front of them. "Umm, sure?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:12 am
"hmmm...Maybe I should do that instead then....Knight could you instead send me to a spaceport? Thanks to morella I have some money I can use to purchase an aircraft and go find her on my own." Daniel said. "I have reflected on how you and I have been being in the past. Because of golem my emotions have always been..contained. But now that I am able to feel I understand something. I am caring very deeply about you." William said.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum