ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 14 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:45 am
Caoimhe was subdued as she took Will to the kitchen, where everyone else had gathered. Aaliyah stood up when Will came in, but didn't go over to hug him like she'd kind of wanted to. "H-hey," she greeted him. "Good to have ya back." "Willyam!" Aditya said happily, much less reserved as she jumped out of her seat and jumped Will for a hug. She remembered Will was quite distant and cold, but Aditya liked those kinds of people.

"We can try to find out," Tenpo said. "It might give you peace of mind... To know that no one else goes through this," she added, avoiding the part about obvious vengeance. Oh, she'd forgotten something. "What is your name?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:56 am
Will hugged Aditya back, surprisngly as everyone else also welcomed him back and introduced themselves. "Now that that's out of the way, what do you wish to do william? We still plan on searching for your friend Knight, but it would be understandable if you wish to return to earth." Corlock said. "Dah. I would very much like to go back." william said. He had enough space for his lifetime he believed.

Seems he agreed as he nodded. "Oh dear my manners must have left me. My name is Smith. Although now that I am a fire monster, perhaps I should choose a more monster like name?" Smith said. Before that talk could go on, it looked like the others were able to put out the fires and were coming back.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:48 am
"I'll go with him," Caoimhe said quietly. It wouldn't be right to leave Will alone, and also... Space was so loud and terrifying. The life energy she could see all around where everyone else could see emptiness was truly gut wrenching... "Who will take them home, ya?" Aditya asked, finally releasing Will from her squishy, busty hug, and going back into the lap of the longest limbed one named Pijbe.

Tenpo shook a head. "You are simply Smith," she said. She wouldn't call him a monster at all. "My name is T-E-N-P-O. I won't take a monster's name either."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:58 am
Will was happy Caoimhe would come back with him. He didnt know if he was ok with being away from her right now. What a strange feeling... "Oooh Ill go! Meeting all these interestin' earthlings makes me want to check them out a bit." Morella said stepping forward. Hmmm. Corlock was a bit amiss to let Morella leave. She played a crucial role in their party, but she was family. But if she wanted to, it's not like they could stop her. Besides, this Kat woman seemed like she could fill the role should the need arise.

"Tenpo. Quite the interestin name. guess you also have some kind of power? Is that why you wear that fancy suit?" Smith asked. Before she could answer Ire came up to them. "Zeke filled me in on what happened. I think it's a good idea to bring this man back to the base so we can figure out our next course of action." Ire said. "Does water hurt you? If we can cool you down, it would help us get you there faster." Indie said. "hmmm...Im not sure. Go ahead and try. If it should kill me, that may be for the best." Smith said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:03 am
"Do ya wanna go right now?" Caoimhe asked Will. Maybe if they left, they could swing passed Golem's planet, or even just send him a goodbye message... She didn't feel like she could be at peace until she bid him farewell.

Tenpo was still so conflicted about all this, but she wouldn't get in the way of anyone else's actions. She thought to Zeke: "we really have to help this man. He's lost everything but... He can't just die. It's too cruel."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:11 am
"sure why not? Strike while the iron is hot right? Isnt that a saying you humans say?" Morella said. Some of them agreed and they all had their farewells and goodbyes as Morella Will and Caoimhe grabbed a shuttle and took off. "Hey you wanna talk with that golem guy one more time? IT might be the last time you can." Morella said to the both of them. "Alright. Now we need to go find Knight." Elli said. She was glad they had found William, so now she was even more pumped to find Knight.

"I agree. This guy gives me a strange vibe but he does deserve some sympathy." Zeke agreed. They tried throwing water on him, but it looked like he just evaporated it. "Well. So much for that." Smith said with a sigh. "Ill get some flame retardant clothes brought here so you wont burn anything." Ire said as she made a call. Her people came and they brought him so clothes so they could get him to the base. Once there they put him in a special room like Tenpo's until they could figure out what to do with him. He seemed pretty calm about the whole situation.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:51 am
For some reason, when Caoimhe and Will hugged Aaliyah they felt her hang on a bit more than they expected. It was strange... When Morella asked Caoimhe blurted out "yes" before she could think about it. "Uh, y-yes. I wanna say goodbye properly to him. If that's alright," she added, looking at Will. If he said no, she didn't know how to feel. "What are we looking for with this Knight?" N-N asked Elli. If there was less hurry, they could go back and fetch the Elysium, flying as a duo.

Tenpo would have admired Smith for being so calm, but she figured it was due to the horrendous shock he'd just had. She waited outside his room, afraid he might break down at any moment and try to hurt himself. That or he'd snap and accidentally set fire to more things.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:01 am
"I would also like to be saying goodbye." William said. Even though they didnt always see eye to eye he still wanted to say goodbye just for some closure. "Very well. Ill just hack into one of the robot servants and use their monitor." Morella said. Golem was in his big bed after the party, laying down with Mo. "She is practically a deity. I guess we should look for people who know of someone like that?" elli suggested.

He was just laying there, not doing much of anything. "Perhaps we should figure out a way to put him out first. Him being like that constanstly cant be good for him right?" Indie said to tenpo and zeke.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:35 am
It wasn't just the party that the two of them were basking in the afterglow of, and Mo's nudity was evidence of that. She was sound asleep, covered from the waist down by furs and Golem's huge garments. One of the screens on Golem's wall crackled and came to life, showing the face of someone unfamiliar with rainbow coloured hair. "There's quite a few of those out in space," Kyun pointed out. "But it's a good place to start. Back to the Lot!" They turned the ship around and returned to the hive of scum and villainy that was Betelgeuse Lot.

Tenpo nodded her agreement, and thought to Zeke: "what if we get him an all over suit like mine? It will contain the fire, and cutting off the oxygen will put the flames out?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:41 am
"Whoooa!" Morella said when she saw golem and the naked woman. She covered the screen and looked at William and Caoimhe. "Uh...hold on a sex..uh sec." Morella said when she turned back to the screen. "Hey golem guy. Get up and come over here." Morella said. golem was groggy as he got up and moved to the screen. He was going to smash it because it was making noise but then he heard his name. "What you want color hair lady?" He said grumpily. Hailey didnt really like this place, but it did seem like the place to go if you needed something. So she just went along with everyone as they went to the lot to gather info.

"I would say that's a good idea, but the person who made your suit is in space remember?" Zeke said to tenpo. Kat was still out in space. If they had someone else as smart as her they may be able to do something for Smith.

Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:12 am
Mo was lying on her stomach anyway, so Morella couldn't see more than her back muscles and the back of her fiery red head. Caoimhe hadn't seen the screen so she was confused by Morella's outburst. When Golem came over to the screen, Caoimhe moved into view and saw Golem. "Hi Gogo," she said quietly. There wasn't much info that they could gather, but one thing caught N-N's eye. An unknown spacial anomaly had appeared in space about a year ago, out on the edge of one of the galaxy's spiral arms. It was a long way from them, but relatively close in terms of space as a whole. Aditya wanted to avoid the scientists who had discovered this - she had a real aversion to scientists in general apart from Morella... - but this seemed like an intriguing anomaly just like Knight.

Tenpo shrugged, then had another idea. "Give him an oxygen mask, then take the oxygen out of the room?" That meant he could breathe but the fire couldn't.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:26 am
Golem was surprised. He didnt think he see her. "What....why you call golem?" Golem said. William appeared to. "hello Golem. We are being going home. But...We wanted to talk to you. say goodbye. Life was hard, and even though it could be rough....you were always protecting me. I hope you are having found the place you love. I remember you always." William said. That all he wanted to say to Golem. Now it was Caoimhe's turn. "Is ok Adi. We talk to them." Pijbe said, sensing her discomfort when the mission mentioned scientists.

"Yeah I suppose we could try that." Indie said. In theory it could work. They asked Smith if he was ok with it, and he seemed fine. So they ran the idea past Ire and she agreed to it. So they set it up and gave Smith an oxygen mask and then began to remove the oxygen from the room. At first it seemed to work but then they noticed that it looked like Smith himself was disappearing.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:38 am
Caoimhe smiled at Will. That was about as heartfelt as it got, and it was nice to hear him say positive things to Golem despite their strained relationship. Then it was her turn. Oh... What was she going to say? She fumbled a bit, trying to think of anything she wanted to say to Golem. "D... Don't forget about your soft side. 'N don't be a stranger, 'kay? I'm gonna miss ya," was all she could think of for the moment. "A lot. A real lot." Oh hell, she was crying a bit. Aditya bit her lip and sucked it up. "Is okay-a," she said, going with them anyway. They all had to face their fears at some point.

Oh no, maybe Smith was made of 100% fire now? Tenpo flapped her hands rapidly, wanting them to stop what they were doing. He would die if they did that - he may have wanted it, but she didn't!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:31 am
Golem just stood there listening to the both of them. He didnt say or do anything for a moment but then he finally responded. "Golem...not good with words. golem like keke. Golem...ok with Will despite him being so puny. Golem happy. Golem hope you get happy too." golem said with a grin. The crew went and met up with the scientists and they told them more about the info they had. The more they heard, the more Elli was sure that this had to be about Knight.

They quickly cut the oxygen back on and gave Smith some time to reflame. Afterwards they were able to go in. "Oh dear. At least you know an effective way to kill me should you realize how terrible I am." Smith said jokingly but it didnt feel like one.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:04 am
Caoimhe smiled, and then giggled a bit. "I like ya too, Golem. It's great that you're happy now. Don't worry, I'll keep the puny one safe," she added jokingly, winking back at Will, before returning a warm gaze to Golem. "Take care, Gogo. Keep that happiness close to ya." "Does this sound like your friend?" N-N asked Elli, but by her expression it clearly did sound like her. "Is it safe for us to fly towards this thing in a ship?" Varian asked the scientists; they were unsure.

It wasn't jokingly at all. Tenpo was desperately sad for Smith, and signed frantically: "we have to find out what caused this to happen!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:13 am
Golem nodded as their signal got disconnected. Hmmm. golem didnt know he needed that but he felt better. He yawned and went back to Mo. "So do you guys feel better now that ya got to talk to him?" Morella asked as they blasted off. "If it is knight, perhaps if we get close she will sense Elli and invite us in." Ica said. "But if it isnt it could crush us into a quantum singularity." Corlock said.

"oh hahah that is right. I nearly forgot when I saw my demise." Smith said as he stood up. "Well I suppose I can't be cured so that will have to be the mission." Smith said. If he was made of fire then chances are they couldnt fix that. They had the scientists trying to figure out how this happened to him so right now the only thing they could do was wait. Zeke and Indie had to leave the room though because he was too hot.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:38 am
Mo was awake and had sat up when she heard Golem talking to someone. She had an out of character soft smile on her face as he returned to the bed. " You know, she reminds me of my sister," she divulged to the rock man as she let him get under the sheets with her again. Caoimhe had tears on her eyes as she leaned back into her seat and smiled at both Will and Morella. "Yeah. Now let's go home." She was still sad to have to say goodbye to Golem, but it was best for both him and Will. Corlock's statement left kind of a heavy silence over them all like a thick blanket... Whihc Kyun lifted. "That's what being a space traveller's all about!" she exclaimed to get them all pumped up. It sort of worked.

[If you're going somewhere with this, get there.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:09 am
"keke? How?" Golem asked as he rolled under the blanket with her. Morella nodded as she kicked their little ship into high gear and made a beeline towards earth. It took a couple of days but they had quickly shot towards Earth. Seems they followed the trail they left from their ship so it was easier to navigate back. Will was so excited to be back home and eat some normal earth food. Space food was....not pleasant on his stomach. As they were coming back, Tenpo and the crew were not having much luck with Smith. Despite the scientists best attempts they couldnt figure out the source of his powers other than it being something natural that occurred like the case with Hailey. Perhaps there was some phenomenon happening in the city they were unaware of? Regardless of the cause, Tenpo's constant want of him to live Improved Smith's demeanor. He no longer seemed to wish for his own death, but instead spoke about using his powers to better the world.

"I...suppose so." Corlock said, not able to fight against Kyun's excited face. "Also perhaps when we get closer we can instead try a message rather than just going in? I think Knight would react to Elli's voice." Kat said. "Ok so it sounds like we have some sort of plan so lets go ahead and get goin!" Elli said excitedly.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:10 pm
"They're just the same kinda person," Mo explained, taking a pillow and putting it on Golem's shoulder so she could lie down on him. She may have been tough but lying on a rock would still give her a crick in the neck. "Completely pathetic... And lovely. I can see why you liked her." It was tiring mentally being cramped up in a tiny spaceship for two days, so when Caoimhe and Will arrived back on Earth, all they wanted to do was rest. Caoimhe didn't invite Will back to her place in case that was too much. They were both vaguely aware that the others were having some issues with a man who was on fire, though. Tenpo was very encouraging of Smith, telling him that he could indeed use his powers for good. She'd been reading books about psychology and positive mental thinking in order to properly help him get better too.

Kyun winked and grinned at Corlock. And so, they set out on their journey to the edge of space, towards the unknown anomaly in which they would find Knight. Probably.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:37 am
"keke...was nice to Golem. Treat Golem as person. Golem liked Keke. But..Golem like freedom more. Freedom and Mo." Golem said. Unlike William and Caimhe, Morella was used to space travel, and even the cramped spaces didnt bother her. She seemed to be a godsend to everyone at the HQ, because she brought about scientific prowess that even surpassed that of Kat. It was very welcomed especially with the case of Smith. Morella was interested as well in the fire person so she decided to conduct an investigation on him, quite curious as to how his powers formed. However, when the morning came and Tenpo went to go speak with Smith, she found him not in his room.

It took quite a while but they managed to get close to it. It looked very....horrific. "Well...we're as close as we can be to the anomaly without it eating us. " Corlock said as he looked at the monitor.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:13 am
Mo smirked at Golem, and stroked his chest. "You're living the dream, Gogo," she told him. "You're free, and I'll stick by you however long you want me. Now go to sleep. You gotta prove yourself again tomorrow for your adoring crowd." Tenpo panicked when she didn't see Smith in her room, and began running around the base to try to find him. She was afraid he'd suffocated himself and vanished. She was afraid he'd gotten out and killed himself. She was afraid for him!

The anomaly was a huge swirling mass of dark matter, though it was all very colourful. It looked like a huge storm of purples and pinks, with the occasional burst of lightning. The size of it blew most of their minds and they couldn't comprehend it, so they had to avert their gaze. "I-I don't know how you're gonna get anything in there," Kyun said. This huge thing was making even her pessimistic.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:25 am
Golem nodded and grunted in happiness as he began to drift off to sleep. When she went through the base she was able to find a group of soldiers gathering together. Ire was there as well and she saw Tenpo and called her over. "Tenpo Im glad you're here. We may need your help. It seems Smith has become unstable. A little while ago he was overheating and we tried to move him to a room to cool him down, but halfway there he almost set several soldiers on fire and he ran off. We we're searching for him right now." Ire told her.

"well the first thing we should try is an experiment. Lets send a pod and see if the anomaly destroys it. Then send another pod with something of Elli's and see if it reacts differently. Perhaps it will at least let us know if this is Knight or not." Kat said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:23 am
Tenpo was flapping her hands, which Zeke knew to be her distraught expression. Caoimhe was trying to calm her down but it was only Zeke's presence that could quell her panic. "I can't see his energy nearby," Caoimhe said quietly to Ire.

That seemed like an idea to begin with. They readied an unmanned, un-Elli-d pod and sent it into the anomaly. It entered just fine. But as soon as it was inside they lost contact with it, so there was no knowing if it survived or not.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:32 am
Zeke went over to her to try to calm her down. "Don't worry. We will find him." Zeke said to her to try to keep her relaxed. "Hmmm...Perhaps we should go visit Morella. Maybe she could help us find some way of locating him." Ire said. Since she arrived, Ire had let Morella hang out in Kat's lab, letting her hang out with the other scientists.

"Well that was bound to happen. But lets still see if one with Elli's things would perhaps react differently." Kat said. Elli nodded as she went to go gather some things that maybe Knight might react to. She didn't tell them what they were, but they could probably guessed. Elli took a deep breath and put the stuff in another unmanned pod and hoped and prayed that the anomally reacted to this pod at least a little bit differently.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:26 am
To be honest, Caoimhe would have been surprised if Morella hadn't already fitted some sort of tracker in Smith anyway. She'd probably stuck all the ones she deemed most interesting with all kinds of devices they weren't aware of by now. They went to the lab to see her and find out if she knew anything.

When the pod was absorbed just the same as the other, and they saw no difference in the cosmic storm ahead of them. Probably because whatever was Elli's was inside the pod and not on the outside where it could be seen more, which would have made way more sense.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum