ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Magical Warriors of Silvatica - Page 13 Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:39 pm
Robin was kind of feeling unhelpful and unnecessary right now, but she knew one thing that could help. “What are they, Foo?” Padma was asking their mystical friend. “How ‘bout we go back to my place and sort all this out?” Robin invited. She had changed back into her normal clothes without noticing - clearly her powers came passively to her. They agreed, but before they left Robin went to check the nest that had been in the centre of the scuffle. It was unharmed so they made their way through the forest, following the shoreline from a distance until they began to climb a slippery hill.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:16 pm
Once they had arrived at Robins house and sat down, Foo began his explanation. “Ok so the artifact has control over all weather effects and elements. Out of the lot of you we have: sleet, breeze, drizzle, heat, and cloudy. The more shards we obtain related to your element the stronger your power. For example, I would say Padma has upgraded from a drizzle to...mmm a light rain. Dae-jung would be a heatwave, Elvira a light snow, Maui a strong breeze, and since robin only has the one shard shes still just cloudy. But I’ve realized you all can only absorb shards of your element. These extra shards we have are for different elements and weather conditions.” Foo explained. “So we all are still weak in terms of our own abilities.” Dae-jung said. It was hard for Maui to see Dae-jung as someone weak. “So there’s definitely others out there with different powers than us yeah?” Maui said. “That or someone hasn’t yet been hit with a shard of one of these elements.” Foo said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:49 am
Robin’s house was very adorable, a y’all structure perched on top of a steep sided hill. Dae-Jung and Maui would recognise it as a lighthouse but it was alien to the girls. They had climbed many steps to get to Robin’s bedroom, which was a treasure trove of even more things the girls didn’t recognise. There were many pictures all over the walls that entranced them. Robin had disappeared off as Foo started talking, so as such only the boys were listening to what was being said. When Robin returned, she had a tray of mugs filled with hot, sweet liquid. “Hot choccy?” She offered, putting them all down on the table. Elvira pounced on one like an underfed animal. “Sorry, you were sayin’ somethin’ Foo?” He should have waited until they were all settled to start his diatribe. Padma was still busy looking at all of Robin’s widgets to focus anyway. Robin was very into nature and, coincidentally, meteorology.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:53 am
Foo sighed. These women... "Basically to sum it up, we have shards of different weather elements. They belong to others which we need to find. Also..my people are here. That also poses another problem." Foo said. Maui took the hot chocolate as did Dae-jung. It was very delicious. "If they are strong like foo and somehow get corrupted by these shards, they will prove to be a terrible threat." Dae-jung said after a sip.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:12 am
”Which is why working as a team is the only way,” said Padma. She was about to say something else after a sip of the drink, but its sweetness overwhelmed her and she could only make cooing noises after that. Elvira rolled her eyes. “Last time we did teamwork against a Foo, it did nothin’. We only won because the Foo was allergic to princess here.” She pointed a thumb at Dae-Jung and revelled in the withering glare he was about to give her. Robin piped up suddenly. “So you say that your people can become corrupted by the shards? Does that mean... We humans can too?”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:21 am
Dae-jung indeed did shoot her a glare. "Perhaps if you didnt scream and jump on its back like a neanderthal I wouldnt have to carry you." Dae-jung shot at her. "come on guys no more of that yeah?" Maui said. "To answer your question, I suppose there could be a chance a human could be corrupted. If they were hit by a bigger shard and couldnt handle the power that it granted them. I suppose you all should be happy you got weak shards so your bodies could acclimate." Foo told them.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:33 am
”What’s a Neanderthal?” Elvira growled. “I’m not a Neanderthal, what’s a neanderthal?! And I’m not weak,” she added, snapping at Foo. Padma by now just drowned out the squabbling, but Robin was giggling at it. “Hey, are you from South Korea?” She asked dae-Jung suddenly. “And you control heat right? Only there’s been record high temperatures recorded in South Korea recently. Maybe...” She got up and went to grab a laptop, a contraption which confounded Padma. “Maybe all of these shards and their effects are traceable.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:37 am
"The fact that you dont know proves my point." Dae-jung said, sipping his coco. "I am. those records are probably due to all the fights I was fighting. Perhaps you are on to something." Dae-jung said. Foo didnt know what this thing was she was using but if she found a better way to track the shards then he was all for it. "If we think of it that way, perhaps you can search for spikes in weather anywhere around the globe. " Foo said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:54 am
Robin pulled up a map of the world and showed them all. “Okay, so heatwaves in South Korea.” She pointed to the map. “Hmm... Unusually cold winter in parts of Siberia.” “That’s me!” Said Elvira proudly, though she wasn’t sure where to point on the map. “Oh check out this video from hawaii,” said Robin, showing them a video of some people surfing on some huge waves whipped up by the wind. “And... Oh, increased crops from rural Iran due to heavier rainy season. That’s you,” She pointed to Iran on the map. Padma was stunned. She came from there. Robin looked at Foo. “If you say we’re weak then why are our powers affecting the world so much?” She hadn’t mentioned her own powers yet.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:58 am
"Let me ask you. What's worse than a little colder winter? How about a raging blizzard? Or maybe instead of a heatwave, you have volcanoes? I can understand how you guys wouldnt realize how powerful the artifact is. If you all were strong, your powers would be cataclysmic in scale. Which is why I have been stressing how important it is that we need to find the shards quickly." Foo explained. Oh man. The reality of their mission had kind of just sunk in for Maui. "Whoa. I could see someone gettin' corrupted by that yeah?" Maui said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:09 am
”What?” Robin asked. That was completely unrelated to what she’d just asked and now he was changing the subject.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:14 am
"Anyway, the world is affected by this because of the power of the shards. The longer we wait, the more itll affect your world. So Robin do you think you can find a place that has a disturbance like the ones everyone have been causing? Perhaps thats where we will find our next clump of shards." Foo said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:40 am
Robin and Elvira shared a look. Guess Foo couldn’t be bothered to answer that. Anyway, Robin began to research on her laptop. “Hmm... Hey, you guys know what a whirlpool is?” She mainly asked the girls, as the guys seemed more worldly. Neither girl knew. Robin showed them a video of one and explained how they worked. “You are so smart, sister,” breathed Padma. “But these pools are so terrifying.” Robin giggled. “Right? Horrifying, isn’t it? Thing is, these terrors don’t just come and go, there are pockets of them in static locations across the globe. So if one were to pop up randomly, you would think something is up. And behold.” She pointed to the map, to an island in the ocean, southeast of Padma’s country, southwest of Dae-Jung’s, and south of Elvira’s. “That’s where we’ll find the next shard.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:44 am
"Good job Robin. We should head out as soon as possible." Foo said. "Uh h-hey. Before we do that I have an idea." Maui said calling everyone's attention to him. "I know time is important and all yeah? But i think we need to train more. Make our teamwork strong or else things will end up same as what just did ya know?" Maui said. "I suppose some more training qouldnt hurt." Foo said. "Yes but this time Im thinkin' of a different trainin' bruddah. More of a bondin' kind. I feel like we aint have a lot of trust in each other. And I think it's good for us to get to know Robin more yeah?" Maui suggested to everyone.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:59 am
Padma kept quiet, because she had complete trust in all of them - in Maui the most. Did this mean he didn’t trust her? Elvira begrudgingly agreed. As much as she couldn’t stand Dae-Jung, and as much as he thought otherwise, she wasn’t an idiot and knew teamwork was important.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:22 am
Foo groaned in his head. Ugh teamwork. But..."I suppose that's a good idea. Trust falls and stuff like that right?" Foo said. "Hehe Im thinkin' like maybe a little relaxin yeah? Maybe back in my home town. I know all the best places to relax and bond. Maybe I can teach yeah surfin? I've been wantin to take Padma back since the last time." Maui said. Dae-jung also agreed with the teamwork, although he too was hesitant to do it with Elvira. "Perhaps there will also be stray shards you may have missed as well." Dae-jung pondered.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:32 pm
”Or yous could all stay here?” Robin suggested. They were all here already and it was a beautiful place. As much as Padma wanted to go back and surf with Maui, she didn’t see the point of leaving here.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:24 am
“It is true that we have not seen much of this place. I would be fine with either option though.” Dae-jung said. He had also never been to Hawaii. “yeah Im fine with whatever! Ive never been here so exploring would be cool!” Maui said. Foo didnt really care.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:56 am
"Cool," said Robin with a grin. "Then let's go to town and get some fish 'n chips. C'mon!" She gave them all some more appropriate footwear for the climate, and waterproof clothes, and they set off through the jungle once more. The nearby town was a thirty minute walk away, and it was hardly a town by most standards, but the fish and chips... They were delicious. Padma was humming happily as they all sat in the black sand of the local beach and watched the waves. "Somethin' about this place feels magic," Elvira mused aloud. "Like we're at the edge of the world or somethin'." "It's 'cause we are," Robin told her. "There's nothin' beyond this point except endless sea... Until your place," she pointed out to Maui.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:59 am
Maui enjoyed the fish and chips, although he was confused about the name, as they went down to the beach and he laid down. “Yeah. Its always nice to be by the beach yeah?”Maui said. Dae-jung was not a fan of water so he was a bit of a ways away, observing seashells. He really wanted some rice, but the fish and chips was adequate. Foo liked the food too, although most human food he tried was pretty tasty.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:33 am
"I never knew that the sound of water crashing against the shore could be so... Peaceful," murmured Padma. She was full of warm food and the sea was so relaxing that she lay down too next to Maui and closed her eyes. It was like when she had first met him in his exotic paradise. When this was all over, Padma wanted to go back there with him... She found herself unintentionally looking over at him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:39 am
“Yeah. Ive fallen asleep so many times to the sound. Although the sound is a big different, it is also the same yeah?” Maui said as e found himself looking at Padma. “You know you’ve gotten even prettier Nani.” Maui said with a smile. Foo flew over and sat on Robins head. “Im sensin’ some lovely dovey ness comin.” He whispered to Robin. Dae-jung came over and sat near Elvira. He did not want to interrupt Padma and Maui, and he was unsure of what he could speak about with Robin, so it seemed logical to sit near her since he was sure she would not engage in conversation with him.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:43 am
Seeing as they had all been sat together in a line, that was a super awkward thing to say out loud. Robin bit her lip and smiled to herself when she saw the two of them looking at each other like that. Elvira just snorted in Dae-Jung's direction and turned more towards Robin. Padma smiled nervously at Maui and slowly sat up. That was an inappropriate thing to say and now she felt uncomfortable. But also... Happy.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:48 am
Maui suddenly got a bit embarrassed as well, but not enough to regret saying it. Maui was always very direct. “Hey Robin. Can we go surfin on the water here? I suddenly feel the need to ride a wave ya know?” Maui said. “You sure do love doin that dontcha?” Foo said atop of Robins head. It was quite comfy.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:26 am
"Not right now," Robin told Maui. "Sometimes the waves are nice, but most of the year they're too flat for the kinda rip curling surfing action you'd get in Hawaii. Also there's a storm forecast for later today, so you wouldn't want to get caught out in it." "Hey, what's that?" Elvira suddenly said, pointing out to see. The grey day had obscured something from their view, but the sun shone through the clouds and highlighted a boat that appeared to be grounded further down the coast. "Oh, it's a fishing boat," Robin told her. "It crashed about a week ago due to foggy conditions. Someone died." Padma looked over at Robin curiously. Foggy conditions. Could it be...?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum