ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Magical Warriors of Silvatica - Page 12 Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:54 am
The others followed Elvira's lead, but the beast was just dodging more and more, and it was clear it was fighting faster and smarter. It was worse because the visibility was getting bad. "Guys this is not lookin to hot. This thing is pretty tough." Maui said to the others.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:28 am
"If our combination attacks are not working then how will we defeat it?" Padma asked, firing another round of raindrops at the beast. Or probably at the beast. She couldn't see a thing?!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:30 am
"Perhaps splitting up and surrounding it from different angles would yield better results." Dae-jung said. "After we dispel this mist." Dae-jung added. "I think that's a good idea yeah? Oh wait...where did the girl go?" Maui said, realizing they had lost sight of the girl they had run into from before.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:31 am
"Probably ran away scared," Elvira scoffed, before darting off to the left. "Be safe, angel," Padma whispered, and then she went off to the right. Perhaps Maui's breezes could help dispel this thick fog.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:37 am
Dae-jung went off through the middle as Maui decided to try to dispel the fog. He concentrated as he gathered wind around him and started blowing away the thick mist. He managed to move a lot of the mist, and as he did the giant beast was standing in front of him and it swiped him with its big paw, sending him flying back.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:01 am
"Maui!" Padma cried out, rushing towards him. All of her training to be calm, to be silent when needed, to continue fighting on, that went out the window whenever Maui was hurt. Elvira scowled, and covered Padma's back by leaping at the beast and jumping onto its back, plunging an icicle into its neck.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:03 am
When she got over to him, Maui had been knocked out cold. That tiger had a crazy high attack power to be able to knock him out. The icicle that Elvira jammed into its neck snapped as the beast began to buck from her being on its back. This thing was tough. Too tough. Dae-jung was preparing his ultimate fire pillar attack wile Elvira distracted it.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:13 pm
"Freak!" Elvira shrieked, holding onto the beast for dear life with her muscled arms while the creature tried to throw her. Padma was worried about Maui, so she dragged him away from the sounds of the fight until she found a tree and sat him against it to rest. "I will protect you, Maui," she whispered to him before rejoining the fight.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:24 am
Maui transformed back into his normal outfit when Padma ran back. During that time Foo woke up and groaned as he came out of Maui’s pocket. The hell was happening? Foo got out and saw that Maui had been knocked out. Whoa. Somethin must have been goin down. He flew towards where he could hear the most sound and flew towards where they were fighting. Maui froze when he saw what they were fighting. “Shiiiiiiit. They’re here?!” Foo said. He quickly backed out and watched from afar, waiting for his chance should it present itself. Meanwhile, Dae-jung had finished fathering his attack. “Woman jump off!” He yelled as he was ready to launch a massive fireball. “Infernal torrent!!” He shouted as he tossed it at the beast.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:51 pm
"Don't call me 'woman'!" Elvira snapped, and she only just had enough time to jump away around shouting at Dae-Jung. She dropped to the floor and rolled away over the leaves and twigs. Padma heard Dae-Jung's shouting and ducked, hopefully in time.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:42 am
The beast couldnt react in time as it went up in a huge pillar of flame. It let out a mighty roar as it was sent flying into the air. Foos eyes were better than theirs so through the flames he could see the beast transform back into its original form...a being from his world. He knew it! Before they could see anything happen, Foo swooped through the air and went into the inferno, grabbing the creature and taking it through the fire again and into the forest. when the pillar dissipated, all the others could see was the shard that was with the beast.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:10 pm
The fight was over, but the fog remained. Thankfully now that the beast was destroyed, seemingly entirely due to Dae-Jung's might rather than teamwork, Padma transformed back to normal and returned to Maui's side. "Maui?" she murmured, gently patting his cheeks. "Maui, brother, are you okay?" Elvira huffed at Dae-Jung doing all the killing, and went over to Foo. "That one looks different," she said.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:55 pm
Dae-jung fell to the ground after he launched the blast. He put so much energy into that attack, simply because he wanted to make sure the thing would be dead. Maui groaned as he opened his eyes and sat up. “Uhhh what happened?” Maui asked Padma. Foo was quite a ways away from Elvira so it was amazing that she had found him. Luckily, foo had done what he needed to do and had already killed it. “That’s because this is one of my people. Her name was Frost. She was an ice Fae, which is why Dae-jungs attack did so much. I tried to save her but it looks like it was too late.” Foo said to Elvira.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:45 am
"Oh, Maui," Padma breathed a sigh of relief. "Dae-Jung defeated it. Are you alright?" Elvira looked surprised. "Oh, one of your own? I... I'm sorry, we didn't know."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:50 am
“Y-yea. Im alright Nani. Sorry I couldnt be of much help yeah?” Maui said as he groaned and sat up. Ugh he felt like he had been hit by a truck. Foo sighed. “Its....ok. It couldnt be helped. But now we have a bigger problem. I was sent here alone because I was the one who lost the orb. If more fae’s are here, we may have to beleive that...they are not our allies. Frost was a good woman, but I cant imagine her ever coming here unless she wanted something. we need to hurry and find more shards before things escalate.” Foo said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:14 am
"I was not helpful either," Padma pointed out, taking Maui's arm and helping him up. Huh, she didn't hesitate to touch him this time... Elvira was a bit stumped what to say, so she just nodded. As the fog continued to lift, a figure became clear standing over Foo. It was the blonde girl, with the barrel of her gun pointed right at Foo's head. "What... Is that?" she whispered. Even from where Padma and Maui were, they could see what the girl was doing, and that... She was not wearing the same clothes as before. She had a beautiful white gown on that seemed to float as if under water.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:17 am
“So she was who we were lookin for.” Maui said in surprise at how awesome the girls new look was. Foo turned to the girl, not really phased by the gun. “Im sure they have already explained this to you, but that is a fae. I am a fae myself. I see you can transform. I could use your help in collecting shards and helping my people.” Foo said as e floated up so he was level with her face. He didnt know who this was, but he could figure it out just based on her outfit.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:15 pm
Padma was convinced now more than ever that this girl before them was an angel on Earth. The girl narrowed her eyes slightly and lowered her gun. “Kinda... Think I’m in way over my depth here. Wait!” She had just looked down and seen that her clothes had changed. “Oh gosh... Alright, f-fae? Explain what’s going on and why I’m part of this.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:18 am
"The name is Foo. You have just been cast in this worlds biggest treasure hunt by pure chance. You see that shard in your hand? That means you have the power to help me recover a powerful artifact that could bring destruction to this world. That thing we just fought? there could be more unless we recover the shards and make sure no one gets hurt." Foo explained to her.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:27 am
The girl looked at the shard on her palm as she slowly lowered her gun. “So you’re saying... We’re gonna save the world?” She didn’t need to think about it long. “Count me in, Foo.” She grinned excitably at him, flashing a row of white sparkling teeth with such perfection that Elvira had never seen before. She had to avert her gaze from their brightness.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:30 am
Wow she was the easiest to get on board. Well maybe beside Maui. "Its good to have ya on board! Now, lets figure out what you can do so we can add it to our combos yeah?" Maui said with excitement. He was always down for new teammates. "Perhaps we should ask her name first?" Dae-jung said, walking up from behind after resting for a moment.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:00 am
”Yes!” Padma said with a clap of her hands - seemingly she was agreeing with them both? The girl blinked and smiled slightly at Dae-Jung. “My name is Robin,” she said. “Robin Tui Marlborough. I guess it’s nice to meet all of yous.” The others all introduced themselves individually and then it was time for Robin to show them her powers. Only... Nothing really happened when she tried.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:40 am
“Hmmm...” Foo said as he watched Robin. the others didnt really understand what was happening with her powers. “Ok I think I got it.” Foo said after they had been going for a bit. “Your powers are centered around clouds. In other words....you have no offensive skills whatsoever.” Foo explained to her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:41 am
Robin looked really bummed out and sighed. “Guess that explains why it’s been so cloudy around here recently... So lame.” Padma adamantly shook her head. “No, sister! Your clouds before were helping us to hide and attack the beast while blind! You are not lame, sister.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:49 am
Dae- jung resisted the urge to say that they were blinded to the beasts attacks as well so it wasnt that helpful. “Yeah. We got stealth now Robin. That can help quite a lot yeah?” Maui said also praising her. “I suppose every bit of power helps. Perhaps if we get you more shards your powers will get more functions.” Foo said. COme to think of it... “Dae-jung. Do you still have any left over shards? Perhaps some of them mesh with robin.” Foo said. Dae-jung took out some shards and gave them to Foo. “Hmmm...looks like these wont work with you. With any of you actually.” Foo said.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum