ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Magical Warriors of Silvatica - Page 8 Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:43 am
"Both are bad ideas," Elvira said. "I have travelled these lands all my life. There is nothing but snow and ice for thousands of miles." Padma's mind boggled at that, she couldn't even imagine anything that big let alone it be entirely covered in snow. "By foot we would not get anywhere fast," continued Elvira. "And do you know where the next shard is? In which direction? It's not advisable but it's best that we stay here while you heal. At least the weather is getting warmer now." Wow, Padma noted that Elvira spoke with such confidence and authority, not caring to sound refined or delicate. She was nothing like Padma.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:10 am
"Of course I know in which direction the next shard is." Foo spit at Elvira. The condescension was not appreciated. He sighed. "I suppose we have no choice then. Anyway, perhaps its a good idea to try something I've been curious about." Foo said. "What is it Foo?" Maui said. "This shard we just acquired. It looks like it has a water attribute. I wanna see if we can join it with Padma's to give her a boost." Foo said as he looked at Padma.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:27 am
Elvira boggled, then glared at Foo. What the hell, why did he just snap at her like that? So rude. She should twist that little stubby arm of his. Padma was a little confused by Foo's plan, but she didn't want to keep appearing stupid and ignorant so she just nodded like she understood. "That sounds like a plan," she said, aiming for confidence.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:37 am
"good. Stand still." Foo said as he pulled out the shard and flew up to Padma's head. "You have drizzle right now. This should upgrade it to maybe a light rain, but to you it should boost your strength by quite a bit." Foo said. He held up the shard to Padma's shard and it looked like something was happening. Foo's shard began to shake and it zipped into Padmas shard and they fused together. Padma was instantly surged with a new flow of amazing power as it flooded through the new and improved shard.
Generi
Generi

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:04 am
Padma gasped and her eyes widened. They glowed a most beautiful shade of pale blue, before settling back to their natural dark brown. She felt like she'd just had the perfect amount of sleep, like she'd just had a sip of cold water on a hot day, like she'd put on a new abaya. She felt refreshed! "Ooh, that felt lovely," she murmured, wiggling her shoulders a bit. She was being uncharacteristically... Well, cute right now.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:12 am
"How does it feel Padma?" Maui said. She was being crazy cute right now, but even he could feel that she was different in some way. So much more powerful. Foo was quite impressed. Oh yeah with this victory against his pursuers would be a cinch.
Generi
Generi

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:25 am
"Um, lovely?" Padma repeated, looking down at her hands. "I feel like I have just bathed in cool water." Elvira scoffed at the imagery but Padma just ignored it. "Foo, would we be finding others of these shards, so that Maui can also feel this power?" she asked. "A-and Elvira, of course."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:36 am
"of course. The artifact has many shards and some of them will in fact resonate with the shards you all have now. We should test your new power and see what else you can do." Foo said to Padma.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:18 am
the next two weeks were just more training. Adding Elvira to the gang opened them up for many more combos and attacks. However, Elvira and Maui were having difficulty keeping up with Padma. After her shard fusion, she was 20% faster and stronger, and just that amount made her so powerful. Maui was a bit sad, but also happy because with Padma's new powers they felt unstoppable. Soon Foo was completely healed and it was time for them to head off. Foo couldnt tell them where they were going ,but it seemed where it was there were loads of shards. That got them hyped as Foo opened up a portal and they quickly burst through. When they went to the other side, they found themselves in a city with a lot of people and massive buildings. The writing here was so odd.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:25 am
[If they've got internal translators then the writing's not weird.]
Padma felt something she never had before - she was proud of herself. She was taught by her mother to be modest and quiet, and her father and brothers always derided her for doing anything with vigour. Even despite this, she didn't rub it in around Maui and Elvira, instead she fought alongside them like nothing was any different. She was excited to see the next place they were going, but Elvira was not. She'd heard of places outside of the tundra but these places were simply too difficult to picture. She thought the whole world was just more ice and the occasional pine forest. So when they both were teleported into a city of towering metal and concrete structures, lights and sounds so bombastic and colourful, more people than they'd seen in their life bustling about... They were both stunned.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:33 am
Maui had been to a city before but he was not really a fan of the closed in suffocating spaces. "Oh wow the city yeah? It will make it harder to find our shard here though." Maui said. "Indeed. Plus there's so many shards here I dont know which one we should go to first." Foo said as he looked around.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:32 am
"It's so... Hot!" Elvira squawked, quickly shedding off her fir layers until she was just wearing a vest and her loose pants. Padma was briefly struck by how muscular Elvira's were compared to her own, but then she went back to staring around at the city in mild panic. "I-I had no idea such places existed," she murmured, grabbing onto Maui's arm for mental support. "There are more people here than I thought there were in the whole world. Ah!" She was jostled away slightly by a passing group of fast walking men in suits.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:46 am
Maui was kinda happy to be held onto, but then they were pushed around by some folks who just walked by. "Guess the people here arent very friendly huh?" Maui said. He wasnt a fan of how many people there were all around. Felt so clustered. "Come on, lets head to somewhere less crowded." Foo said as he took them to a spot he could see with less people. It looked like it was pretty late as it was night time. "Once more people leave, we can begin our search for the shards." Foo explained. Maui agreed, the less people who were around the easier it would be to get the shard just in case they had to fight something. He didnt want any of the people around them to get hurt. They waited a little while until the streets emptied and they could walk around better.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:28 am
Padma somehow swam through the rivers of people back to Maui and held onto him again, as the three of them along with Foo stepped to the side of the street and waited for it to get a little quieter. The crowds of suited people passed by after an hour had passed, and though it was still quite busy, compared to before it was much quieter. "What is this place?" Elvira asked no one in particular, wiping sweat from her brow. Maui and Padma were used to this humid, equatorial heat, but to Elvira it was as alien as these tall, shining buildings.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:34 am
"its a city Elvira. I dont know the location though." Maui said. "Does it matter?" Lets get to the roofs so we can move around better." Foo said as he led them up onto the top of the roofs. It was pretty high up, but they could see more of the city this way. It was truly incredibly condensed. As they looked around, they could see a pillar of fire over in the distance. It certainly didnt look normal.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:57 am
It was pretty difficult getting up on the roof, considering there were people and security guards everywhere. They had to do a lot of sneaking around to even get to the roof. Anyway, when they finally got to the roof, Padma experienced vertigo for the first time, and had to hold onto the ledge for support. What a beautiful strange view this was. She and Elvira were entranced by the lights and size of the place, only to be brought back to Earth by the jarring stream of fire shooting into the sky. "Uhh... Is that what we're here for?" Elvira asked, pointing at it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:06 am
"I would say so. Lets go check it out before it moves." Foo said as he started flying across the rooftops. Maui quickly transformed and took off. "Lets go! Im curious about this new thing yeah?" Maui said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:23 am
"Mm," Padma agreed. She and Elvira both transformed and took running leaps across the rooftops. Maui was able to fly simply by riding gusts of wind, but Elvira and Padma had to rely on their increased strength to jump longer distances. Since Padma's power boost, she looked more effortless and graceful as she leapt through the air. Not to mention, she no longer noticed the gap of bare skin between her skirt and boots, so she was no longer constantly pulling her outfit down to hide it. Elvira was struggling to keep up at this rate.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:32 am
Maui and Foo arrived first to an abandoned construction site. However it looked like a battle ground. There were a bunch of things on fire and crushed and destroyed. When Padma and Elvira showed up Maui turned to them. "looks like we may have been too late. But a crazy amount of destruction happened here. Ill go down first and see if I can figure somethin out. Watch my back yeah?" Maui said as he quickly got down to the ground and started cautiously looking around. "I sense a shard nearby." Foo said. He turned around, and behind Elvira and Padma were face to face with a large bipedal wolf who's hands were on fire.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:48 am
Padma was about to tell Maui that it made much more sense for her to go down, seeing as she was the controller of rain and water which could put out the fires below them. But her submissive side overpowered this and she remained silent. She was so intently watching where Maui was that Elvira was the first to notice the wolf as it lunged towards Padma's vulnerable back. "Watch out!" shouted Elvira, leaping and shoving them both away to the side, where they rolled into a heap. "How many times do I have to save your ass?!" she snapped at Padma when they stood and took combat positions. Padma flushed and pulled her outfit down behind her. "Do not look at my posterior," she mumbled.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:56 am
The beast growled at them as it lit its hands on fire and was ready to throw fireballs at them. Before it could though, both Padma and Elvira felt things getting hotter around them. Yet....it wasnt coming from the wolf. From the side, they could see something zipping by, leaving a trail of fire behind it as it kicked the wolf over the side of the building and into the construction site for Maui to deal with. Padma and Elvira got a good look at who it was and it was.... a very handsome asian man, wearing a magical outfit just like theirs.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:56 pm
The boy was slim of face and relatively pale of skin. Elvira thought he looked a little like the young men from her nomadic village - or did he look like the girls? - while Padma couldn't help notice how petite his nose was. They were clearly a bit starstruck, before they both leapt into action. Elvira jumped from the building and joined Maui. Surely her ice powers would work to cool the fire? Meanwhile Padma held her hands out passively to the newcomer. "We are not your enemy," she told him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:00 am
The boy stared at Padma for a moment then turned away from her and jumped off the building, landing in front of Elvira and Maui. "Stay out of this." He said to them with a cold glare as he faced the wolf. It shirked back a bit, out of fear maybe?, but in an act of desperation it pounced at the boy. He barely moved as he snapped his fingers. When he did, several chains appeared out of the ground made of flame and wrapped around the wolf. Then, a blade appeared on the hand of the boy, again made of flame and he swiftly sliced its head clean off. It disappeared in a puff and a little puppy and a shard appeared where the wolf was. The boy then walked over and picked up the shard.
Generi
Generi

Wed May 02, 2018 5:00 pm
Oh goodness, such immense power! No wonder he'd just ignored Padma, when clearly she was inconsequential to him. Whereas Padma was entirely in awe of this boy as she watched them from the rooftop, Elvira was just pissed off. What a show off. They could easily have dealt with the wolf! And where did he get such immense power from? They both had so many questions for him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed May 02, 2018 8:39 pm
Maui was also impressed by this guy. What crazy power control!! He thought they were powerful but then this guy just showed up out of nowhere. After examining the shard the boy made a "tch" noise and then put the shard in his pocket. He then started to walk off ignoring them all. "Whoa whoa there kid, hold on!!" Foo said, breaking the silence. The boy looked at Foo, and seemed somewhat curious. "What are you?" The boy said. "My name is Foo. Im the one who's lookin for those shards. They previously belonged to me and I need them back." Foo said. The boy just stared at Foo. "Dae-Jung. And hate to break it to you, but I don't plan on giving mine up. You can have these though. They're useless to me." Dae-Jung said as he reached into his pocket and tossed out what looked like 7 shards. Had he beaten more than 7 of those beasts? "Now if you'll excuse me. I have no time to converse with weaklings." He said as he transformed back into normal clothes, which were quite stylish, and started walking away.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum