ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Magical Warriors of Silvatica - Page 14 Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:33 am
"Hmmm...foggy conditions..." Foo said, thinking about it. Seems he had the same idea as Padma. "aww what a shame. Well I at least want to get in the water for a bit." Maui said as he stood up and took off his shirt. "Anybody wanna join? We should hit the water before the storm comes in yeah?" Maui said with a smile.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:42 am
"You're mad," growled Elvira. "It's cold," Padma pointed out. Robin just shook her head and smiled as she stood up. "May as well go for a wade. We got gumboots on, after all." She gestured to all the big boots they were wearing and then walked into the shallows of the sea. Some big white birds had gathered, and she fed them the last of her chips. Padma joined her quickly, but was surprised by how aggressive the birds were being by snatching the food right out of her fingers. One of their beaks cut her slightly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:47 am
Maui was enjoying it as the birds came and ate their food. "What's the matter? Scared of the cold?" Dae-jung said to Elvira. That would be quite ironic and it felt like he was mocking her. Maui saw one of them come at Padma and saw her hold her finger. He waded over to her. "You alright nani?" He asked as he took a look at her hand.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:09 am
Elvira hissed at Dae-Jung. "Hell yes I'm scared of the cold, and so should you be. I bet your princess eyes have never seen frostbite, huh? You've never seen a strong man reduced to a black skeleton by the cold, have you huh?!" Padma whimpered slightly and let Maui look at her finger. "I-it is nothing too bad," she mumbled, as a bead of blood trickled out. "Just a tiny pinch."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:15 am
"Unlike normal people neither of us have anything to fear of the cold. I guess you have yet to process that with your limited brain cells. Also, do not assume you know anything about what I have and havent seen. I have seen things worst than frostbite." Dae-jung said to her. Maui had to stop himself from putting her finger in hsi mouth to stop the bleeding like he had done with his cousins. "Yeah it's not too bad. Put some saliva on it and itll heal up good." Maui said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:31 pm
Elvira spluttered a bit and then glared. "Stop getting your tits in a twist," she growled, getting up and moving away. She realised she was a hypocrite and Dae-Jung made sense... But argh he was so annoying! "S-saliva?" Padma asked nervously. She gingerly raised her finger to her mouth and sucked lightly on it. Hmm, it didn't sting and the taste was funny. She watched Maui to make sure she was doing it right, and gave him a smile afterwards. "Thank you," she whispered. Robin had walked a little bit away so she leaned in a bit more and added, "and thank you for always being so nice to me. Not like those two are to each other." She clearly meant the two arguing on the beach.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:20 am
Dae-jung harumphed as he walked in the opposite direction. Man that woman was irritating. He did not know why she twisted him up as much as she did. Oh man that was the cutest thing. Maui blushed slightly as he gave Padma an affirmative grin. "No problem nani. Well we're friends yeah? Plus you saved my life the first time we met. I admire ya, and cant help but want to do right by you ever since." Maui said, rubbing his head. Meanwhile, Foo was chatting with Robin. "So are ya sure you havent noticed anythin since you got the shard? Things changed for the others, at least a little bit." foo asked her.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:56 pm
She had saved him? Padma was about to protest, she didn't feel like she'd done anything and even if she had, it had been the right thing to do and anyone would have done the same. But Maui always gave her this feeling that she should be proud of herself and not self-subjugate. Maui was slowly destroying all the self-doubt instilled in her through her life. So rather than play it down, Padma just beamed at him. That said enough. Robin looked up at Foo. "You may look like a silly cartoon character, but I know you aren't stupid," she said. "The shipwreck is clearly my fault."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:41 am
Maui smiled back happily to her. “Come on. Lets go and try to bond with Elvira and dae-jung yeah?” Maui said as he held is hand out to her. Foo frowned. “Well excuse the hell outta me for tryin’ to spare yer feelins. If it makes ya feel any better, its not really your fault. This whole situation is on me.” Foo said to her.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:17 pm
Padma looked skeptical. “Can’t we just hang out?” She asked. “I like Elvira, and Dae-Jung is not as mean as he used to be, but... I like it best when I am with you.” He was being honest earlier so Padma was trying it to. Robin tilted her head. “why’s it your fault?”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:23 pm
“I really like hanging out with you best too Nani. But...the reason we are having vacation is to come together as team yeah? I think me and you are great friends and I trust in you the most. I want everyone to trust like us ya know?” Maui said. “If I could have just held onto the artifact, it would not have shattered. Its my fault its been broken and scattered across your world.” Foo said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:38 pm
Padma’s blush was deep and rosy. She nodded her agreement. “You’re so smart with people,” she whispered. They both made their way up the beach as Padma replayed in her head over and over that Maui trusted her most. It made her feel so warm... Robin narrowed her eyes in suspicion. “Why did you have it in the first place?”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:43 pm
“Hehe Naw Im just always tryin to do my best yeah?” Maui said, a little bit of a blush himself. He was kind of glad for this, because he was getting so close to Padma. Foo smacked the top of her head. “Guess you’re heads in the clouds huh? Did you forget what I told ya? Some mooks tried to steal it, so I tried to keep it away from them.....I almost got away but they hit me and the orb and it shattered.” Foo said sadly. He was lying of course, but he was still upset. He was so close to stealing it.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:57 pm
Robin winced and kept her eyes narrowed. “Oh yeah. Right. Sorry.” She May have looked like a dumb blonde and could definitely be an airhead, but she was a good Judge of character. Him striking her on the head was a distraction technique. He was clearly lying.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:04 pm
“Its fine. The sooner we get all the shards and put the orb together, the sooner I can return to where I belong. Although I do like the food here. And I guess you people are alright too.” Foo said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:04 pm
Robin didn't reply, instead she watched as the other four gathered around to look at a dead blue bottle washed up on the beach. Padma wanted to touch the blue bubble creature but the others warned her not to.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:32 am
"We should head over. Cant really do this bondin' thing without everyone present." foo said to Robin. He kinda liked being on her head. It was quite comfy, it might be his new spot.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:31 pm
Robin silently agreed, and she approached the group. "It's a blue bottle," she said, poking it with a stick. She told them about the squishy creature until, suddenly, it started to rain. They all trudged in their raincoats to a bus stop and waited for it to slow a bit, before heading home as fast as they could through the forest. They just got back to Robin's lighthouse before the proper storm hit. "Will your family mind us staying here?" Elvira asked offhandedly. "No, it's just me living here," replied Robin.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:59 am
Oh...Maui wondered why she wa living alone. He hoped it wasn’t anything serious. “Why do you live by yourself?” Dae-jung asked as he removed his rain gear. He did not see any reason not to ask, seeing as how she didnt seem to mind telling them she was living alone.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:44 pm
"My dad works in the city," said Robin, letting them back in and turning on the lights. It had gotten dark now, and quite cold. Padma and Elvira wondered why she hadn't mentioned her mother, but they figured there was a reason... Robin felt the uncomfortable silence after her answer and sighed. "Mum died when I was a kid."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:22 am
“Ive heard you humans speak of dads and mums and parents and what not. What exactly are they to you?” Foo asked. “Foo, do your people not have people who raised you?” Maui asked. “”On my world we are born fro the great tree, The great tree then decides your clan based on what color you are born with.” Foo explained.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:30 am
"Dude, seriously," hissed Elvira. "She just said her mother died 'n you're babblin' about some tree?" Her glare at Foo went to Maui as well, for glossing over it and being insensitive. Robin walked off up the stairs and Padma followed in silence. She was fascinated by the idea of the tree but now wasn't the time.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:35 am
Maui wasnt glossing over it, it seemed like a sensitive subject so he just wanted to move to something else so Robin wouldnt have to think about it. “Well excuse the hell out of me for answering a question.” Foo said angrily to Elvira as he floated off on his own. Last time he shared with them. He didnt even have a mother so how the hell would he know that it was a big deal? “Way to go woman. Is getting pissed the only thing you know how to do?” Dae jung said. Maui felt bad, so he followed Padma and Robin to apologize. “Hey Robin. Sorry I wasn’t tryin to be insensitive ya know?” Maui said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:58 am
"Actually, no," Elvira replied sharply to Dae-Jung. "But like you'd care otherwise." Robin and Padma were in the kitchen beginning to prep for a large meal. "Meh," Robin said with a shrug. "I know you weren't. Hey, if any of yous wanna shower, there's one upstairs. You might catch a cold if you don't, and we wouldn't want that," she added to Padma, tapping her nose with her fingertip. Padma blushed and nodded, then shook her head. "Yes. No, we would not."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:04 am
“Hmph you could’ve fooled me. Foo may be a bit rough around the edges, but you should not mock his culture.” Dae-jung said. Maui still felt a little bad, but if she said it was ok... “Oh yeah a shower would be great. Nani, you, Elvira, and robin should go first yeah?” Maui said.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum