ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Magical Warriors of Silvatica - Page 22 Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:32 pm
“Lets keep an eye out yeah?” Maui said as they got down a little closer, looking for a good opportunity to strike. Maui felt like Dae-jung and Elvira would try something first. Dae-jung nodded as he went to the left. He would summon some flame shackles and pull it to the ground once Elvira kept it from moving around like it was. He was ready for Elvira to do her thing, when suddenly, a massive beam of light flew through the fog from an abandoned building and hit the massive beast.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:17 am
Elvira had just frozen the ground and rooted the creature to the spot when that beam shot out of no where. From the sky, Padma's eyes followed the direction of where the beam had come from. "Could it be another friend?" she asked Maui.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:22 am
The beast exploded, sending all the fog away in an instant as a baby elephant was left on the ground next to a large shard. From the building something zipped out in a flash of light and was stood over the elephant. She had magical clothing just like all of them. “Looks like it is. Lets go introduce ourselves yeah?” Maui said as he headed down with Padma. Dae-jung was surprised and a little annoyed that they basically got thier win taken from them. Who was she? And how was she so fast?
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:31 am
Padma drifted down beside Maui and stood on the other side of the elephant, smiling at the new girl. "That was most impressive," she told her. Elvira was also annoyed that the final blow was taken from her too, and she made her outfit disappear. Ugh, it was hot here too. She could feel her face flushing. Seeing as the enemy was down and the light was piercing through, Robin dispersed the fog and went over to the others with Devi.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:18 am
“Whoa!” She said backing up a bit but then realizing... “hey...you have outfits like me. whoa now, are you all magic people too?” She said. She was...quite tall. “Oh yeah! We’re actually a whole group goin round, helpin people and collection shards. My names maui nice to meet you yeah?” Maui said with a smile on his face.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:52 pm
"What is your name?" Padma asked the girl, thinking it more polite to ask her first instead of saying their own names.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:01 pm
“My name is Sunny. Its nice to meet other people with powers like mine!” She said with a smile on her face. “Indeed. My name is Dae-jung.” Dae-jung said, introducing himself as well.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:57 pm
They all introduced themselves and then looked around. Now what did they do? The beast was defeated, so they could leave? As there wasn't really much around here.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:03 pm
“So where you all headed next?” Sunny asked. “Not sure but it doesn’t look like there’s anymore shards here.” Foo said. “Why don’t I go with you all? I think I’ve gotten all of them here. Plus I don’t have anybody here so I can come and help.” Sunny said. “What do you mean nobody here?” Maui asked. “That monster from before... it destroyed my village. My family didn’t make it. I found as many shards as possible in order to become strong enough to beat it. With it gone... I don’t have anywhere else to go.” Sunny said to them.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:09 pm
"Oh my god, Sunny, I'm so sorry," Robin said, stepping forward and hugging her. Padma gasped at the revelation that Sunny's family had been killed. That must have been so hard for her. Padma couldn't bear the thought of losing her mother forever like that. She went forward too and put her hand on Sunny's back. "You are welcome among us, habibi," she said softly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:32 am
whoa Sunny didnt think that she would get a hug. It was...really nice. “Th-thank you...sorry I kind of got all dark there.” She said. “No no its ok. Like Padma said, you are welcome to come with us Sunny.” Maui said to her. “Agreed.” Dae-jung said. He was honestly surprised that she could be as...energetic as she was after such a tragedy. He would be very distraught if something happened to his mother. She would be welcomed among them.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:02 pm
"We should go elsewhere," Padma said, looking pointedly at Foo. "To get away from all this death." All the shards seemed to have been collected from this area so they should just go.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:19 pm
“Sure.” Foo said as he transformed to his big lion form. It was a bit bigger than usual. “Whoa!! Holy cow this thing is huge!’ SUnny said looking at foo. “Everyone hop on.” Foo said in a big booming voice. Everyone obliged and Sunny quickly got on the back as well. SHe felt a little upset about leaving this place but there was nothing left for her here. She would find where to go and what to do with these guys and help save the world.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:39 am
Padma was sitting up front this time as they all climbed on. She leaned forward to speak to Foo as they took off. "How many more shard users will we find?" she asked. It didn't feel like they were really getting anywhere, just adding more and more companions. It was getting confusing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:47 am
“I dont now. Im surprised there are this many already. But...I do sense one more. I think we should head to them. They seem pretty strong.” Foo said to Padma as they took off into the sky. “Whooaaaaa!” Sunny said as she held onto Robin.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:25 am
Padma didn't respond, just leaned back against the person behind her as Foo flew off quickly. She didn't realise it was Maui right behind her... Robin kept one hand on Sunny's so that she felt safe as they flew away. This was so exciting, where would they be going next?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:39 am
There next destination was Jamaica. There they would encounter a man who was having a very tough time...

Maxim let out a deep sigh as he waited for his next assignment. Ever since that shard from space hit him on the chest, everything in his life had gone mad. On top of the crazy powers and the random mosnters that appeared all over, he also still had to save his girlfriend. SHe was suffering from an illness that couldnt be cured by conventional means, so he made a deal with the strange creature, named Flora, who told him they could save her so long as he continued to collect these shards. He had collected so many at this point, but his girlfriends conditon wasnt getting any better. Suddenly, Flora appeared before him. “Look alive Maxim. It seems your chance to save your woman is coming. There are 7 highly concentrated energies approaching us. It’s probably a group of beasts that have collected a large number of shards. With the power they have, I will be able to save your woman from death.” Flora told him. Maxim sighed once more as he stood up and cracked his neck. “Let’s go din now.” Maxim said. No matter what enemies he faced, he would take them out with no mercy.

Last edited by bluemonkue on Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Generi
Generi

Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:08 am
[7, unless you're saying one is weak. Also I have no way of replying to this.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:38 pm
(Coulda just said they appeared out the portal lol) the team appeared out of the portal and were greeted with another location that had a very hot temperature. “I don’t feel so good.” Sunny said, very dizzy from the portal ride.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:22 am
Robin held onto Sunny's hand, stroking it gently to try to calm her down. "You'll get used to it," she said. Padma oohed and ahhed at the new place they were in. It was another green paradise in the middle of the great big blue. "This is like your home a bit," she said back to Maui.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:23 am
“Yeah. Its kinda nice to see yeah?” Maui said with a big smile as Foo took them down to the ground. “This was the last spot I felt that big bout of power.” Foo said as they all got down off of him. “Should we split up and search around for it?” Dae-jung suggested.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:48 am
"Think that's a good idea," Robin agreed. "How about you go with Elvira?" She suggested to Dae-Jung. "And you two go together," she pointed to Padma and Maui. "And I'll take Sunny and Devi." The little girl giggled, cuddling onto Robin. She knew exactly why Robin had paired the others up like that. Elvira was also suspicious and glowered at Robin, but didn't say anything. Oblivious, Padma agreed with a nod and turned to Maui. "Shall we go?" she asked him, pointing towards the south.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:57 am
“No complaints here.” Sunny said. She had not grasped the group dynamic just yet. “Very well.” Dae-jung said. He would actually prefer to be by Elvira since she could keep things cool. Plus...she wasnt the worst to get paired with at this point. Maui was of course very happy to go with Padma. “Yeah lets go nani!” Maui said to Padma as they each split off. In the distance, Maxim was watching them. Flora was hiding his energy so Foo couldnt sense where he was. “Ain’t that yer kind?” He asked Flora. Flora did not recognize Foo, but that was probably because Flora did not care about those that it felt were beneath it. “I suppose. He does not matter. The humans are holding the shards. We need to get them. they split up so lets take each group out one at a time.” Flora said. As powerful as Maxim was, it was not smart to underestimate their opponents.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:31 am
Elvira supposed being with Dae-Jung wouldn't be too bad, she could use him as a meat shield if need be. She kept a cool blanket around herself so that the heat didn't get to her, and they ventured north, while the three girls ventured inland. Robin was trying to figure out where they were. They could see a town nearby, one that was a bit rundown but relatively modern, from which the sounds of traffic and music were coming. Padma was so happy to be with Maui that she didn't really think straight, and she grabbed his hand so that they could go along together. By the time she realised it was inappropriate, Maui was not her brother after all, she'd been holding his hand for too long. If she let go now, it would be obvious that she hadn't been thinking...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:08 am
Maxim decided to head after Elvira and Dae-jung first, since it seemed they did not get along the best so their teamwork was probably shoddy. Dae-jung did not know what to say to Elvira. He had not started a conversation with her that didnt end up being an argument. So he just remained quiet. After they had gone on for a while, he stopped. "Do you feel that?" He asked her. It felt like the ground was rumbling slightly? "This place is kind of cool. Ive read about towns and stuff in other places but this is my first time seeing one." Sunny said excitedly looking all around. Foo was following them, and he had a weird feeling in his gut. He had no idea what it was though. Maui was also really happy when she held his hand. That made him think she really had gotten close and friendly with him. He knew how hard it was so he was glad they could be like this. It gave him the warm and fuzzies. "I really like travelin around with you nani. Its always nice to see new things yeah?" Maui said.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum