ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Magical Warriors of Silvatica - Page 23 Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:38 pm
Elvira had been thinking of what conversation to make, because the silence was awkward and she... Well, she kind of felt guilty for the bad blood between them. But Dae-Jung beat her to it, which almost made her harrumph if it wasn't something serious. The ground was trembling like a leaf? "What is that?" she asked Dae-Jung nervously. Dae-Jung might be familiar with earthquakes, as the Korean Peninsula was occasionally prone to them, but the vast tundra of Siberia were not often rocked by the shifting of plates so Elvira was completely unaware of their existence. In fact, she was a little frightened by this and leaned more towards Dae-Jung for support, though she didn't end up grabbing him. As they got closer, they could see some people in the town and make out their speech. "They look like you!" Devi said to Sunny, a little insensitively. "That sounds like a Jamaican accent," said Robin. Hmm, Sunny and maybe Devi might be alright, but it was sometimes unsafe for girls that looked like her here... This would be difficult. "Y-yes," Padma agreed, deciding to not let go of Maui's hand after all. "That I am seeing all the things I never knew were even possible is... Is the greatest gift of all," she admitted. "And to see them with such wonderful, interesting people makes those sites even more precious... I am most glad for your company," she added. Her face went red as soon as she'd said it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:11 am
“Its an earthquake. Or just a tremor.” Dae-jung said. It seemed to be getting a little more aggressive as rocks started coming up from the ground. This was unnatural. “We need to move.” Dae-jung said to Elvira. This could possibly be an attack by the enemy and if it was they were very vulnearable. Sunny giggled and patted Devi’s head. She knew she didnt mean anything bad by that statement. “They may look like me a bit but we’re not very similar. I dont think we need to go chat with them. who knows how they’d feel about strangers entereing thier village.” Sunny said. Maui couldnt help but blush a bit too. “Y-yeah. Im really glad to be here with you too Nani.” Maui said. He always called her nani instead of her name for some reason.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:34 am
Elvira was slightly panicked by the revelation that the ground could shift and fold beneath her like paper. "Let's go this way," she said, grabbing Dae-Jung's wrist without thinking and creating a pathway of ice up and over the lumpy ground. She ran with natural ease over the slippery ice but Dae-Jung might struggle. "This isn't really a village," Robin pointed out, as they walked slightly further in and realised this was more like a rundown city. Jamaica was pretty well built up after all. God, they were going to be here forever. Then they felt the ground shake slightly, and the people nearby ran for cover. "Huh." Maui and Padma could also feel the ground tremble but they were ignoring it, probably because both came from quake-rich areas. Or maybe because they were getting into something here. "M-Maui," said Padma. "You never call me by my name. You asked that I do not call you brother so I do not. But you still call me Nani."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:43 am
Dae-jung almost tripped but thanks to her supporting him, he managed to stay on. when they came up off the ground, spikes of earth began to rise and attack them. Dae-jung moved Elvira out of the way right before a spike shot through her arm. “we need to transform and figure out where the enemy is.” Dae-jung said. “Whoa earthquake!” Sunny said. Everyone seemed used to them. “This is strange. This is not natural.” Foo said. “This must be because of the shard. We need to go find the others.” Foo said. “Oh yeah. I suppose I did ask you to do that. To be honest....I think youre really beautiful Nani. So I cant help but want to say it everytime I talk to you yeah?” Maui said to her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:25 am
When Dae-Jung pulled her away from the spike, the pair of them spun around on the ice and ended up face to face, holding onto one another. Elvira's face went pink and doughy, which was very unusually feminine for her. But then they were in full fight mode. "R-right," she agreed, transforming right next to him into her outfit. They hadn't come up against a bad shard user before so this was unusual. "They went that way," Robin said, pointing back behind them. "Let's go." She took Devi's hand and headed back out towards the beach. Padma looked confused. He called her Nani because she was beautiful? Couldn't he call her by her name if he felt that way? "I... See," she said, still confused. Wait, he thought she was beautiful. She averted her gaze and smiled shyly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:32 am
Dae-jung felt his heart thump irregularly when he saw her blushing face but then he was quickly back into battle mode. “Well well. So magical folks are ya?” Said a very deep thick Jamaican accented man as he appeared from behind a rock. He must have been the bad shard user. Sunny followed right behind them, but Foo kept back. He felt a familiar feeling nearby so he went to go investigate it. “Well nani is what everyone calls a beautiful woman in my hometown. But...Ill start calling you by your name.... Padma.” Maui said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:03 am
Elvira lowered her stance slightly but didn't do anything threatening. "Yes," she said. "Like you?" She wandered why he would want to harm them, and if he had harmed any others. Padma hoped she was more than just a beautiful woman to Maui, so him using her name was a sign of that. She smiled, but it turned into a frown. "This earthquake is strange," she said, finally noticing the ground trembling. It was shaking with unusual regularity, whereas a normal earthquake would undulate the ground at varying rates.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:09 am
“Heh yeah. Like me. Now Im not much fer small talk so Im gon’ make this simple. Hand me ya shards.” He said as the ground shook even more. How was he doing this when he wasnt even transformed? “Yeah...I got a bad feelin about this yeah? Lets head back to the others.” Maui said to Padma as they quickly raced back towards the epicenter of the quakes.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:43 am
Elvira stepped back slightly but kept up her stare. "No," she said. "Why do you need them?" She got the feeling that this guy was super powerful, so powerful that even her awesome self and Dae-Jung, who was a bit awesome, would struggle to take him. So they had to stall until the others arrived. Speaking of the others, they had all reconvened at the shoreline and realised the two that were missing. "They went that way," Robin said, pointing behind her in the direction of the missing duo.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:17 pm
Dae-jung was getting that same feeling. This guy was seriously dangerous. “That aint no concern of yers, Ya jsut need to do what I said.” Maxim said. The shaking got a bit more intense. “I aint gon’ ask nicely again.” He said with a bit more harshness in his voice. “Unfortunately like my friend here said, we cannot give you what you need.” Dae-jung said. As everyone approached they could feel the shaking growing more intense. “We need to hurry they may be in trouble.” Maui said as everyone transformed and dashed as fast as they could towards their friends.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:31 am
Elvira wanted to look around to see if their friends were nearby, but she felt like taking her eyes off this guy would be a bad idea. It seemed like she and Dae-Jung would have to defend themselves until backup came. She took a step closer to Dae-Jung until their shoulders were touching, and braced herself. "No," she said again, preparing for what was to come.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:38 am
Maxim sighed as he lifted his fingers and the ground beneath them began to rumble violently and Dae-jung moved them both out of the way before a spike came up from the ground. “Ay nice reflexes.” Maxim said. “Lets go in different directions to split his focus.” Dae-jung said to Elvira. If they could split his attention then they could flank him.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:21 am
"I'll go right," Elvira said, seeing as she was standing on the right hand side. Also the sea was on the right and she could use the water to her advantage. She transformed quickly and darted to the right, creating a sheet of ice over the sea and skating around wide.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:27 am
Dae-jung nodded and he used fire to shoot to the left a lot more quickly. “Hmm. Splitin. Clever.” Maxim said. He could use flora to find where they were if they got too far away. So he would go after them one by one. He decided to go for Dae-jung first as Maxim stomped on the ground and wall appeared in front of Dae-jung. He quickly avoided it but then another wall came and then another and soon Dae-jung was surrounded.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:56 am
Elvira cursed when she saw Dae-Jung get surrounded by walls, and curved her ice sheet around so that it went back towards them. She went up into the air on a swooping sheet of ice, and shot ice blades right at their attacker.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:00 am
Maxim decided it would be easier to keep Dae-jung confined inside. He’d run out of air quickly and then he could take the shards when he was unconscious. So for now he decided to focus Elvira. Maxim dodged the ice blades and then sent boulders barreling towards Elvira in the air.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:38 am
Doing all this and he still wasn't transformed?! Elvira slipped and slid around to avoid the boulders, but one smashed into her ice column and sent her tumbling down. She created an ice slide and slipped back onto the beach, then began throwing shards of ice at the guy again with increased intensity. She also threw up a small blizzard to try to blind him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:51 am
Maxim stomped on the ground and summoned a thick wall of earth to block her incoming ice shards. He couldnt do much about the blizzard, other than hide from it behind his ice pillar. Meanwhile the others were catching up and could see Elviras blizzard. So they were fighting!! They needed to hurry up! Flora flew in from nowhere, shaking snow off of their ears. "Seems youre in a bit of trouble. There are more of them coming, jsut take the one in your trap and come back for the others." Maxim sighed and decided to head Floras advice. Maxim caused a massive tremor all around them as he dashed inside of the earth cage he put around Dae-jung.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:07 am
The others were about to attack the guy in sync, but he ran and hid inside a rock prison. "Where's Dae?" Robin asked, realising their South Korean friend wasn't with Elvira, who had fallen over where the ground had shaken beneath her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:35 am
They heard some rumbling and then from the top they could see Maxim appear with Dae-jung slung over his shoulders unconscious. “Hey! Give us back our friend!” Maui shouted, but before any of them could do anything, Flora appeared in front of them and used some kind of magic to shine brightly and blind them all. When their vision cleared....they had disappeared.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:09 am
"Dae-Jung?!" Elvira squawked when they got their sight back and saw that the flamethrower was gone. "Oh no... I let him get taken," she groaned, rubbing her forehead in frustration. "That guy was mad powerful," said Robin. "And super big," added Devi, a little starstruck at the size of Maxim's muscles, which were the biggest she'd seen on a man even from this distance. "He did not appear to be in magical garbs," Padma pointed out, unless loose pants and a vest top were his magical clothing?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:23 am
“So he could do all this without even using his magical outfit?” Sunny said, looking around at the battle field. This guy might be the most powerful person they met so far. And he was holding back... “We need to find dae-jung. The only who can do that though is....wheres’ foo?” Maui said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:52 am
They all looked around and couldn't see their strange animal guide. "Where could he be?" Padma mused, as they all changed back into their normal clothes to save their energy for the coming fight. Also, a lady in her forties or fifties was approaching them along the beach. "'Ey, you! Outsiders!" she called out to them. Elvira bristled at being called that, but she supposed they were outsiders in this place. "'Ow d'you know dat man?" asked the woman of the group.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:25 pm
Before they could start their search for Foo, they were called to by this random woman. “We dont really know him persay, but he is related to us in a way?” Sunny said. “Right now we need to find him because he has our friend.” Maui said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:58 am
The woman sighed after a moment of thinking. "Dat man is my son in law," she said. "Or he would be if... Him called Maxim. If him taken your friend, him take up there." She pointed behind them, to where the tropical forests swept upwards onto a mountain. A plume of clouds was billowing from the top. "Dat t'ing only appear after my daughter get sick. After Maxim get mad 'n hate everyt'in'. He be dere."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum