ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 22 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:31 am
William pulled her into a hug. “Hey...you said it wasnt your fault. I beleive you. I can forgive you if you forgive yourself for something you could not control. I am thinking if we work on it we are both being able to get over this. I love you Caoimhe.” William said.

“I just...I feel so helpless.” She said to Squishy as she laid back down. “If you can give me something of his, I should be able to see where they’ve been.” Huey explained. His eyes let him see the traces of where others have been. All he needs is to touch something that belonged to them.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:21 pm
Caoimhe pulled back a tiny bit to look in Will’s eyes. “Alright. I agree, I do... You know you’re not actin’ like yourself right? And it’s because the others became a part of ya? So the other one, the bad one... That side of ya could come out if ya get angry.”

“I understand,” Squishy said. It didn’t empathise because it hadn’t been through the same experience, but it knew why she might feel this way. “So you need to get better and take your power back.” Honey looked over to Tenpo. The woman with pink hair seemed to be more determined now and was appearing to wear a man’s jacket. Honey went over and it was indeed Zeke’s, she’d grabbed it for convenience and because she needed his presence with her right now. They took the jacket over to Huey.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:38 am
"that is...very concern. I am not feeling any badness right now, but if I am becoming angry...I do not know what happens. I hope we are not having any more problems that make me angry? optimism correct?" William said, giving her a sly smile. That felt like it came from Huxley.

"Yeah...you're right." Ica said as she looked off into the distance, thinking hard about something.... Huey took the jacket and stared hard at it. His eyes began to glow as he saw a trail. "I see the trail of when he was last here. I can lead you to where he has been now." Huey said. Honey should inform Ire about what they found.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:55 am
It didn’t sound like Huxley at all, more like Milo again. And it would have sounded like a threat if Will didn’t mention optimism afterwards. “Well, we’ll try not to,” Caoimhe mumbled. This new will wasn’t one she was familiar with, but if his difficult other selves weren’t going to come out then she could definitely get used to it. Caoimhe looked at the time and realised it was getting late. “Let’s go to bed,” She murmured.

Squishy kept rubbing the back of her head. “What troubles you, love?” Honey nodded and clicked her fingers at a nearby soldier. She felt rude for doing it immediately afterwards and apologised to him. “Sorry, Terry. Uh... C-can we get a squad together and head to where Huey tells us? I’ll tell the Director. Tenpo will be coming with us... Uh, you. With you. And you’re staying here,” she added to Huey. The safety of the kids was paramount.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:00 am
"Oh yeah. It is really late....but I am being very worried about your injuries. Maybe we take you to the hospital first? Just be checked out." William said looking at the shoddy patch up of Huxley from before.

Ica sighed. "nothing. Im just...very tired suddenly. I think Im going to get some sleep." She told Squishy. "I cant. I have to come otherwise I wont be able to tell you exactly where Zeke is. Let me come. I dont like what they did to my friends or the professor." Huey said to Honey.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:15 am
Caoimhe shook her head. “Nah. If we go they’ll... Um, you’ll get in trouble.” It was pretty clear these wounds had come from being punched, and they would immediately (and correctly) assume that he had inflicted them. She had been wanting to keep them as punishment for herself, but they were clearly hurting will more so she would heal them overnight.

“Sleep, then. You’re safe here. I’ll protect you properly this time, I promise,” Squishy said. Honey looked troubled, what would Ire do. “One moment then,” she said, gesturing for the soldiers to get together as she called Ire on the phone.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:22 am
"o-Oh...yeah...I see. ok. Let us rest then." William said as he stood up. "I..am understanding if you are not wanting to sleep in same bed. I will sleep on couch." William told her.

Ica nodded as she turned around and went to sleep. When Honey called Ire's line, she wouldnt pick up. She must have been busy with something. Perhaps her group had already found something? Either way, the decision was all on Honey now.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:10 am
Caoimhe’s eyes welled up with tears. She took what will said to mean two things. Either he hadn’t forgiven her and didn’t feel comfortable sharing a bed yet. Or he was being kind, so kind, like he’d always been, even before this change. It was probably the latter. “Will,” she mumbled, holding her arms out to him. “Stay with me, will. Forever. Please?”

Honey didn’t want to step on Ire’s toes and overstep her rank, but this demanded quick thinking. She left Ire a message explaining the situation and then head out.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:38 am
Wills eyes welled up a bit as well as he came over and pulled her into a gently hug. “Of course. Wedding vows say till death do us part. I am wanting to be with you for ever and ever. I love you Caoimhe.” William said to her.

Tenpo, Honey, Huey, and a crew of soldiers headed out downtown. Following Huey’s directions, they made their way there quickly, following some quick paths. Once they arrived, downtown was in chaos. There was fighting in the sky’s and on the streets between soldiers, Ire, and a group of attacking powered people. Seems Ire had come into contact with the enemy.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:38 am
”I love you,” Caoimhe kept whispering. She really had the urge to... But with her face looking like this that wouldn’t be great. She concentrated hard and will could feel warmth over his shoulder. Caoimhe’s head was alright with green fire. After a minute she pulled back and her face was free of wounds. She looked tired but when she kissed will, he could tell she didn’t want to sleep...

Honey was nearly hit by a flying projectile but Aaliyah quickly pulled her under cover. “You two stay here”, she said to both honey and Huey. “We gotta sort this out.” She was pregnant but Daniel was no where to be seen, and they needed to get this one over with before they could find Zeke. Aaliyah got out a short metal rod that expanded into her long, strong bow staff, which she used to knock someone nearby out. Tenpo was also in combat mode, as she changed the settings on her collar and began shooting small sonic attacks on the powered ones.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:45 am
Will looked surprised but also really happy that she wanted to kiss him. WHen she did he happily kissed her back. He was surprisingly not tired either so whatever she wanted to do he was down...

Huey turned to Honey. “What should we do? I dont have any fighting skills but I still want to help find mr Zeke.” He said to honey. In the distance they could hear rather big explosions that sounded like a big battle was happening. Chances are that was probably where Daniel and ire would be.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:12 am
Caoimhe and will didn’t stop until the sun was coming up. It had always been good with will, Caoimhe was more freaky than either of them had realised she’d be so she always enjoyed sex with will. But this time he just seemed... Well, more passionate. He ‘enjoyed’ himself a lot more than usual, but probably because they forgot to use protection for the first time since their wedding night. Caoimhe was also completely naked, whereas usually she’d like to cover herself partially with a kimono. For Caoimhe, it was the best night since their first, if not better. It felt like all the woes in the world had been thrown from her shoulders, and she was utterly content as she lay naked and glorious beside her husband that morning.

Honey flinched away as a price of concrete hit the wall beside them. “I’m just a secretary!” She told Huey. She had no firearm and wasn’t trained to use them anyway, except the big ol’ rifles they’d used on her grandfather’s ranch. “W-which way do we have to go?” She hoped it wasn’t near that huge explosion.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:17 am
(Aww XD)

“And Im a 13 year old boy! Im probably closer ot peeing my pants than you.” Huey told her. Huey looked around and found the path they needed. “Its that way. I suggest we take a long route though to avoid the scary power people.” Huey said as he took Honey’s hand and led her down an alley towards the explosion.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:25 am
[Respond to it!]

So he was just a 13 year old but then he led her anyway? Yeah honey couldn’t deal with kids at all. She let him lead but occasionally put herself between him and the danger. Only because it was the right thing to do.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:28 am
Will had enjoyed it more than any other time they had had sex. It felt so different this time. He felt so much more emotional and happy it made the sex even better than ever. Also it felt like makeup sex which always felt good. She had drained him dry by the end of the night as he lay exhausted on the bed beside his lover.

It took a bit of time, but they managed to find their way to a building that was close by to the action, but far enough away where they should be safe. “I beleive zeke is inside. Should we go in?” He asked honey.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:45 am
”We will not be going in,” Honey said firmly, planting a hand on Huey’s shoulder. “But I will be. Go back to the others and bring Tenpo, or anyone else. Quick!” She got out her phone and activated a ping, which connected to the shade servers and told them, and Ire specifically, where she was. Then she went inside, unarmed and unprepared.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:06 pm
Huey didnt want to argue as he quickly ran off to find someone to help. Meanwhile, Ire was in the middle of taking down a rather strong power user when her armor pinged. It was...from Honey? And she was somewhere close by. She was here in all of this? She was a secretary she had no battle prowess!! Ire cursed as she quickly took down her opponent and took off to find Honey. Meanwhile, once inside, Honey could see a bunch of people on the ground unconscious. Down the hall she could hear someone struggling.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:44 am
Honey knew that she shouldn’t be in here, but needs must! If Ire wanted to fire her for self-endangerment after this then at least Honey would have helped save someone in the process. Man, she loved this job! Her heart was pounding as she crept towards the sounds of struggles. As she did, she thought loud and clear, “Ezekiel?!” Hopefully he could hear her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:49 am
The struggling seemed to stop as soon as she yelled out his name. When she came around the corner, she could see Zeke tied up to a chair, blindfolded with some kind of weird gloves on his hands. There didnt seem to be anyone else in the room. Meanwhile, Huey had made his way back to Tenpo and Aaaliyah. "I found zeke. the agent sent me back to tell you guys." Huey told them.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:59 am
”Hello?” Honey whispered in her head. She didn’t want to step out and reveal her presence. “Ezekiel? I’m here unarmed and alone but help is coming. Are you injured?” She wasn’t about to step out and create another casualty. Tenpo went where Huey showed her immediately while Aaliyah stayed behind, tending to a wounded soldier.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:06 am
"You need to leave. She's still here somewhere." Zeke said to Honey in her mind. As if on cue, in front of Honey a woman walked in front of Zeke. She didnt seem to notice Honey. "You got quiet all of a sudden. What's wrong? Tire yourself out?" She said as she grabbed her pole and smacked it hard against his leg.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:21 am
Honey winced and hid herself a bit more. “Help is coming,” she told Zeke. Where were they?!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:29 am
Suddenly from the window, an armored ire crashed through. In a moment she could see that the woman was a threat so she blasted her through the door away from both Zeke and Honey. "Honey. Get him free. Ill handle her." Ire said as she took off after the woman. Meanwhile, Huey had got Tenpo through the streets using the same way he took Honey and they had arrived at the house, only to hear a loud commotion from inside.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:44 am
Honey did as instructed as she went to untie Zeke. She was freakishly good with knots... Meanwhile Tenpo could hear that someone else had gotten there first and charged ahead anyway. She was now in a state of panic and didn’t care about collateral, all she wanted was Zeke. She went in and found the thicc secretary untying Zeke and went to help her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:53 am
As soon as Zeke was untied his eyes were glowing with anger. Once his hands were free they were glowing too. He fell over onto the ground, looking like he was in pain. "Tenpo..." He said. His power was raging a bit from what had happened. Tenpo had seen it before. Meanwhile, Ire was still dealing with the woman, so the rest of them needed to move out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum