ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 23 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:01 am
Tenpo turned to Honey. “You need to run,” she whispered. Honey had done her part and happily left the place, taking Huey with her. Tenpo looked back down at Zeke and smiled sadly. “I’m sorry,” she whispered. “It’s okay now. I’m going to get you out of here.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:05 am
Zeke gritted his teeth as the energy in his hand turned sharp and stuck through the floor. "I...cant stop this time. It built up. I need...I need to fight." He told Tenpo. The fighting was dying down outside, as Haileys side was getting overpowered. She could see her people losing the fight and decided to fly off and abandon them. Daniel wouldnt let her get away so easily this time, so he made sure to tag her as she zipped off into the sky.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:12 am
”There’s no one left to fight,” Tenpo said. “Dispel it into the ground or take it out on me if you need to.” She could take it. She had done so before.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:16 am
"No!...n-not hurting...you again.." Zeke said as he stood up. He took a deep breath and then quickly plunged his hands down into the ground. "Wait...for me...outside....please..." Zeke said. If he did this it would probably collapse the building.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:19 am
Tenpo shook her head. “I’m not leaving you.” After this, she didn’t ever want to leave Zeke again. Why had she let him walk out that door earlier?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:20 am
Zeke couldnt stop himself, and he knew she was tough. He just wished she didnt have to see him like this. Huey was waiting outside with Honey. "Do you think they're ok?" He asked her. When he asked that, the building started to rumble and quake and then started to violently collapse.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:58 am
”They’re fine,” said honey with conviction. Then the building collapsed. “Uh... They’ll be fine?”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:03 am
Huey was getting a little nervous until Zeke and tenpo came towards them, surrounded by a bubble. Zeke was being supported by Tenpo as they slowly walked over. Ire also busted out of the rubble, shaking off the debris. Whoever she was fighting was nowhere to be seen but she didnt care. Ire quickly went over to them all. "Is everyone alright? No one hurt?" She asked, looking especially at Honey.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:07 am
Tenpo helped Zeke out of the rubble and then sat him down somewhere safe, so he could deactivate the psychic orb. She wasn’t paying attention to anyone else as she latched onto him and kissed his cheek gently. Honey flushed slightly when Ire looked at her. She was expecting a telling off, and that secret part of her was kind of looking forward to it, but her sensible brain wasn’t. She looked fine besides that. Aaliyah has found Daniel elsewhere and was fussing over him too.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:18 am
Ire sighed as she took off her helmet. "We are going to have a talk later." she said to Honey. "for now it looks like all our people have gotten out safely. Lets get everyone who needs it to a medic and get what happened sorted out." Ire informed everyone as her people checked the area and took everyone who needed it. Daniel decided to keep that he had tagged Hailey a secret for now. No need to get everyone heading after her just yet. Plus he wanted Squishy and Ica to know first.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:34 pm
Honey nodded and looked down at the ground. Ire was going to give her a talking to... She was both dreading it and excited for it at once. Meanwhile Tenpo was really hoping for some intel on Hailey. She had an uncharacteristic desire to avenge the pain her husband had felt. If she found out that Daniel was hiding this information from her...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:30 am
There wasnt much going on at the moment, so for now everyone just parted ways. After making sure her people were taken care of, Ire called Honey into er office for a scolding. “First I will say Im glad you’re safe. But now I have to ask you what the hell were you thinking? You are a secretary, you have no battle training!! You shouldn’t have been on the scene in the first place!” Ire started. Meanwhile, Daniel had went to go visit Squishy and Ica. He would tell the others about Hailey but he wanted these two to know first. “Hey I came to see how you two are doin.” He said as he peeked into Ica’s room.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:49 pm
Honey had her eyes on Ire but her chin tilted down, giving her the appearance of a child skulking but only slightly. “I apologise. I never intended to end up in the middle of a fight but once I was there, by accident, I wanted to be useful.” Squishy had been awake the whole time since Ica was hospitalised that now it had passed out entirely in the chair beside her bed.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 am
Ire sighed as she sat down and rubbed her temples. "I understand wanting to help. I appreciate and admire that about you, truly. But remember your limits. Although you work for me, you are still classified as a civilian. You have no firearm or formal training. If the person in the house had noticed you..." Ire said. "Well no need for hypotheticals. I am just glad you are safe." Ire said. She was too tired to be mad anymore. Daniel came in and informed Ica of what he had learned about Hailey. Ica told Daniel she'd tell Squishy once it woke up and Daniel left to go inform the others. Ica looked at Squishy with a sad look in her eyes. She had no idea how it would respond to Hailey's whereabouts.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:19 pm
Oh, Ire was being so incredibly condescending. She spoke nothing but the truth but it was still condescending. It was like she was babying Honey. And Honey secretly loved it. She would be so mortified if anyone found out she actually liked being talked down to by people just like Ire. The thrill emboldened her a bit. “I won’t do it again, ma’am... You look like you could use a drink.” Once Daniel was gone, squishy opened its eyes. “Did he say what I think he said?”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:45 am
"I could very much use a drink after the day I had." Ire said. "I dont suppose you'd like to join me this time around?" Ire asked Honey. Ica was no longer surprised whenever Squishy woke up so quickly. "Yes he did. Squishy...I dont know how we should handle this. I mean...its Hailey. But its also not. Maybe...maybe we should leave her alone until we figure out more." Ica said, unsure of what to do.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:01 am
Honey tilted her head as if thinking about it. “I don’t think I can say no after my insubordination earlier,” she said, almost... Playfully? Squishy sighed and put its head in its hands. “We can’t leave her be,” it said. “She’s already hurt you and she came for Zeke too. What happens if she comes for the kids again and hurts them more severely? Or Aaliyah and the baby?”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:05 am
That did sound playful. Ire smirked. "Well alright then. Let me finish up a few things then we can head out." Ire said, sounding quite happy. It had been a while since she had a drinking partner. Ica sighed. "yeah..you're right. You're so right. We need to take care of her quickly before things get worse later... lets go speak with the others." Ica said as she started to get up.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:37 am
Honey nodded in agreement and went to finish up some things of her own too. When it was all done, Honey waited outside the office and took her hair down. Hopefully Ire wouldn’t mind her long, thick, blonde hair tumbling down all over her professional attire. Squishy put out its hand to stop ica. “I will go. You’ve suffered far too much already. I don’t want you to see... what I’m going to do to her.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:46 am
Ire didnt mind it at all, if Honey didnt mind hers. Ire also let her hair flow, and unbuttoned her shirt a little bit to relax. "alright. Lets go. I know the best place to get a drink." Ire said. She actually really liked Honey's hair down like that. Ica didnt like the sound of that. "Please....be careful Squishy. I don't want you to get hurt either." Ica said to Squishy putting her hand on Squisy's hand.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:51 am
Honey briefly admired the odd flecks of grey in ire’s head before they set off. “What’s the place like?” Asked honey. “I will be fine,” said squishy. “I promise. I will send someone up to watch cover you while I’m gone... I love you.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:54 am
"Its nothing really fancy. But the bartender gives out a bit more drink than he should, so Its a pretty great place to get a good drink." Ire said with a smile as she led the way. "Ok...I love you too." Ica said as she pulled Squishy in and gave it a kiss before it set off to find Hailey. Meanwhile, Daniel had also informed the others of Hailey's whereabouts too.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:59 am
”I see,” was all honey said. Oh dear, she’d be so embarrassed if she got shitfaced but Ire probably needed it. Squishy went back to shade where Daniel was giving everyone his info as well. “What are we gonna do about her?” Aaliyah was asking. She hadn’t really known Hailey that well and didn’t know what happened in the past. “I will deal with her,” said squishy as it came in.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:06 am
It took a moment to walk there, but they finally arrived at the Rusty Spoon. "Its a bad name I know, but the drink is good. Trust me." Ire told Honey as they went inside. The inside was actually pretty fancy and a really tall man beckoned them in. "Oh well if it isnt Ire. Oh and you brought someone. That's rare." He said with a smile. "Squishy. We should handle this together. She's pretty damn strong." Daniel said as Squishy came in.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:51 am
Honey tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled shyly at the big guy. “H-hi,” she said. The place had a nice ambience to it but it was quite warm in here. She discreetly undid the top button of her blouse, and then the next, keeping modest but being able to breathe more now. Squishy folded its arms. “You may not know this but it’s probably my and Ica’s fault that Hailey is like this. So I’ll deal with it.”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum