ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 12 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:24 pm
Kyun vanished and then reappeared again with Aaliyah. Unlike Daniel, Aaliyah couldn't hold her guts and threw up on the ground. Kyun just smirked and rubbed her back. Caoimhe nearly took a step back but held firm and looked brave. New Golem was as much of a whiner as his old self. The girl went up beside him and rubbed his arm. "Baby," she teased, with a telling warmth in her voice.

Tenpo's face went red too. Did he... Did Zeke... Oh wow. She couldn't even think straight after that, even her brain was stammering. She had never been so happy.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:35 pm
Golem visibly calmed down when she came over and touched him. Golem sighed as he looked at her and hummed happily. "Golem fine now. Golem just want to fight again. Golem need to redeem Golem!!" Golem said happily. "Oh you say you bring something for Golem?" Golem said, remembering that she said she brought something for him.

Zeke was also really embarrassed, as his red face showed. He couldnt take it back and well... he didnt want to. He meant it and he was glad he finally said it. If only it wasnt when she was slowly bringing him back to the base. They were both so quiet the whole time.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:37 am
"Ya will, Gogo," the woman said soothingly, stroking his rocky arm and looking up at him with a... Weird expression. Like she was admiring him, but also manipulating him somewhat. And also she looked intensely aroused being near Golem. It kind of gave Caoimhe the heeby jeebies. "You'll get your redemption. The crowd still love ya, because they saw somethin' you probably didn't. Look." She nodded in Caoimhe's direction. "This lil one was doin' somethin' to the others to make 'em stronger. They were... Cheatin'." She said the last word with quiet emphasis, hinting that Golem really wasn't fond of cheating. The woman was completely making this up, of course, though she didn't realise what she was saying was actually true. Nevertheless, Caoimhe realised that she'd told Golem this to make him mad, and then who knew what he'd do to Caoimhe.

Tenpo eventually regained her composure and managed to think something back to him. "I love you too, Zeke." He could feel all of her feelings and affection rolling off her in waves of warmth. She'd never had anything to love in her whole life. She couldn't remember her parents or life before being abducted, so Zeke was all the happiness she had. Of course she loved him, with all her heart and soul.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:45 am
Golem had yet to turn around yet, focusing entirely on the woman. "CHEATING? GOLEM HATE CHEATERS!" He said as he smashed his fist on the ground. He stood up and turned around, ready to beat up whoever it was but then he saw... "kiki." Golem said, realizing who it was. The sight of Caoimhe was so unexpected that it knocked Golem off guard. And that moment was just enough to make something resurface as Golem grabbed his chest and groaned. He moved away from the both of them, knocking things over and looking like he was in so much pain. "No...no!" He said, clearly fighting something inside. Could it be...was it Will?'

Normally zeke did not express much emotion on his face, but upon hearing that he couldnt help but let out a really happy, really goofy grin. He was so happy to hear her say that. Zeke could not express how much he loved Tenpo and hearing her say she loved him back just made it swell even more. He would make sure her days would be filled with happiness and love for as long as he could make possible. He couldnt wait to tell... Indie. Zeke had remembered and was again worried about his best friend. Although, he recalled most of what she said and that kind of threw him off a bit..."Lets go see Indie." Zeke said to Tenpo after their tender moment.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:21 am
Caoimhe hadn't moved or done anything, she just watched on silently as Golem flipped out. Golem's friend looked a bit pissed off - huh, she'd been hoping to coax Golem into a frenzy, and it had nearly worked. Except Golem's rampage had been quelled by the sight of the smaller redhead. The pair of women shared a cold stare, and then watched as Golem had his internal battle.

Tenpo looked a little worried, but nodded her agreement. She hoped Indie was okay, but either way this was going to be an awkward encounter.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:26 am
Golem thrashed around for a bit, continuing to say no as he smashed his stuff. "No...Stronger....stay!!" Golem said, getting angry as the ground shook from his thunderous footsteps. After a few minutes Golem seemed to calm down as he glanced over at Caoimhe. "Why.....why you here now? So long....so long!" He said, sounding angry as he smashed his hands on the ground. He was clearly upset at Caoimhe's presence, so perhaps he might frenzy.

The two quickly headed back to the room where Indie was. She was sleeping off her injuries so that meant they could prolong the awkward reunion for a bit. While some nurses checked over Zeke and they ate, a little while passed and Indie finally woke up. She was clearly still in pain but upon seeing Zeke and tenpo ok she looked very happy. "Zeke...tenpo.." She said. Then the realization fo what she had done before came back, and the tears started to flow again.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:04 am
"W-we were lookin' for ya, Gogo," Caoimhe stammered, starting to become a little afraid of Golem. She never had been able to control his power, but in the past she'd relied upon the fact that he liked her and thus wouldn't beat her to a pulp. There might not be anything to stop him now, especially not with the other woman egging him on. "It was only a few months, but space... Space's weird like that. I'm sorry it took longer for ya. Please, we just want ya to come home."

Tenpo just smiled sadly at Indie, and then nudged Zeke. Now it was on him to speak to Indie. She had already made her peace with Tenpo, or she hoped she had.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:11 am
Golem seemed to still be upset but he sighed as he seemed to calm himself down. He walked over to a chair and sat down then rubbed his face, which made a strange grating sound against his rock like body. He then looked at Caoimhe. "No. Golem not going back." He said. "Mo, can golem have his treat?" He said to the girl.

Zeke nodded as he walked over and hugged Indie. "it's ok Indie. It's ok." Zeke whispered to her so she wouldnt be affected too heavily by his voice. She started to cry more as she held onto him tightly, or as tight as she could, and just kind of cried. She cried for a bit and then she managed to calm down. Her and Zeke talked about what happened, and it was a bit awkward but they got through it and realized they were going to stay good friends.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:36 am
Caoimhe looked upset, and was about to protest, but then 'Mo' chuckled and went over to what looked like a kitchen area, which was a bit less smashed up. It distracted Caoimhe briefly, but she went back to it. "We all miss ya on Earth, Gogo. I-I miss ya. Both of ya. Please come back." 'Mo' had dished up a plate of something, it looked like a huge leg of some once dead creature now roasted and glazed, and lugged it over to Golem. "Gogo tells me he was hated on Earth," she said, turning and striding towards Caoimhe menacingly. "People were frightened of 'im 'n wanted to lock him away. But here, he's a warrior god. These people worship him. 'N unlike you," she added emphatically, nudging Caoimhe's shoulder and making her stumble backwards, with meat juice now on her clothes, "I don't cower when he shouts."

Tenpo decided to leave them alone for that bit. She felt like she'd already interfered with the two of them so much, and she was still racked with guilt over stealing Zeke away from Indie. But her feelings for Zeke would not go away, and Zeke felt the same way for her. She could feel it when he thought to her. She hoped the guilt would go soon.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:45 am
Golem simply grunted at her as "mo" came over and brought him his meat. He took a big hearty bite out of it, relishing in the meat. "Golem stay here. Golem strong. People like strong Golem. Mo like strong golem. Golem love Mo. Golem. Not. Leaving." Golem said as he took another bite, and put his hand on Mo.

A few days passed and everyone finished healing. After she recovered, everyone realized that Indie had retained some of the power that the shadow creature had bestowed on her. She was scared but also a little excited because this meant she was no longer powerless bystander. She could fight and help!
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:57 am
Caoimhe's face drained of colour when Golem professed his feelings for 'Mo'. She thought that... Well... Supposedly not. She watched as 'Mo' took Golem's wrist and guided the meat closer to her so she could take a bite too, all while making eye contact with Caoimhe. That was pretty telling. Caoimhe sighed, and folded her arms. "What does Will have to say 'bout this?" she asked, already figuring she knew the answer. 'Mo' scowled. "That lil cock-block."

Tenpo did not like this development one bit. She told Indie as best she could about the shadow nemesis, but once Indie got it into her head that she could be a superhero too, there was no stopping her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:06 am
"Will coward. Puny. Weak. Golem keep us strong. Keep us not dead." Golem said. Caoimhe had no idea how rough their time here had been at first. Will refusing to let Golem out, them almost dying because of his relinting attitude and Golem forcing his way out and staying out so they wouldnt perish. Golem had kept control and he did not intent to give it up. Although the longer Caoimhe stayed and talked, the harder Will fought to come out. He needed her to realize he was not leaving before Will took control again. "Kiki leave. Golem not changing mind." Golem said.

It was no surprise it was Indie's dream. A dream she had lived through Zeke but now could do on her own. Zeke told Tenpo they would keep an eye on her, just in case things went bad again. But, Zeke was kind of happy for Indie. He knew better than anyone this was something she wanted.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:16 am
Caoimhe realised now that the lovable side of Golem who had cared for her and respected her had gone completely, and she could no longer appeal to his better judgement. Especially not with 'Mo' alongside him. So Caoimhe would have to stand her ground. She was tougher and stronger than when Golem had last known her. "No," she said firmly, her eyes glinting with green fire. "I wanna speak to Will."

Even though it was a good thing for Indie, Tenpo still was not happy, and kept a more distrustful eye upon her than was probably healthy. She was hoping the others would come home soon and help them keep watch over Indie, because the stress was honestly exhausting Tenpo.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:22 am
Golem's face twitched when she stood her ground. She wasn't normally like this. Golem could feel Will trying to come out to meet her. "No. Golem stays out. No more cage! No more Will!" Golem said, slamming the bone he was holding the slab of meat with down, smashing something nearby. "Go...away. Or golem make you leave." He said. He didn't sound very convincing, but it still sounded menacing. He did like Caoimhe, but he would not let her take him away from this paradise.

"Hey how about we go on patrol tonight? I want to see if I can fight like you guys." Indie said after a few days of training.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:46 am
"I'm sorry nothin' went right for ya on Earth," Caoimhe said, not budging an inch. "People were horrible to ya. Even I didn't treat ya right. I get why ya wanna stay here, Gogo, I do. But I wanna speak to Will, 'n you ain't gonna make me leave." She clearly wasn't intimidated by him, and she would defend herself if she had to. Which was looking more likely. 'Mo' wiped excess meat juice off her mouth and began to pace threateningly towards Caoimhe again. "Gogo might be attached to ya, but I ain't got no such holdbacks," she said, cracking her knuckles.

Tenpo didn't patrol too much, but she had to out of necessity because no one else was here. She had her doubts about letting Indie patrol, but she seemed to have her powers under control.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:52 am
If he could sweat, Golem probably would. He felt his control getting looser and looser. Then when "mo" headed towards her aggressively...Golem lost it. "argh!!" Golem said as he fell out of his seat and on the ground. "nooooo!" Golem said as he smashed his hands on the ground, but it visibly got weaker and weaker as Golem felt himself being pushed back inside. "Dont want to go back! Golem wants to staaay!" He said but there was no helping it as Will forced his way out to see Caoimhe. Golem's massive body began to slowly shrink, and the stone began to turn to skin as Will came to the surface, breathing heavily from the transformation. When it was done he glanced at Caoimhe. "caoimhe..." He managed to say.

Zeke was sure it would be fine. He was doing his best to stay positive about this whole situation. He was somewhat nervous about Indie going out, but he couldnt just let her train and not let her go out. He wasnt her boss and he didnt want her to be confined. He figured with him and tenpo there nothing bad could happen...right?
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:08 am
'Mo' turned around to see Golem transform into Will, and snorted with anger. "Ugh, you," she snarled, turning her attention away from Caoimhe towards Will. "Remember last time ya come out without askin'? I beat ya back into submission, boy, 'n I'll do it again." She felt intensely woozy all of a sudden and fell to her knees. Caoimhe ran passed her and knelt down in front of Will, hugging him without reservations.

Indie asked Ire to come on patrol with them, as working in an odd number never worked out and the older lady was basically a superhero in her own right. And above that, she could contain Indie better than Tenpo or Zeke should anything go awry.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:13 am
William hugged her back. not even caring. "So happy..you here....so long...so hard....so much...pain.." will said to her as he held onto her. He sounded positively exhausted. He looked horrible. It was easy to see that he had not been out for a long time. If she wanted him to come back, now would be the time. She had been beeping for a while now. That was probably the others trying to communicate with her.

Ire decided she would accompany them. She took one of the leftover battle suits that Elli left behind and decided to patrol. She had been itching for action anyway. She had so much paperwork, that just getting out for a bit would was her worries. Plus she could tell how stressed Zeke and Tenpo were dealing with Indie, so she would lend a hand.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:03 am
"It's okay," Caoimhe whispered soothingly, stroking Will's hair. "I'm sorry I took so long. It's okay now. You're okay." She felt how much pain he was still in, likely from having been stuffed inside Golem for so long, and she eased it all away. "Will... Golem doesn't wanna come back. I don't wanna make him. We gotta sort somethin' out, so neither of ya get hurt no more." She didn't know how, but Golem clearly didn't want to be with them - with her - anymore.

Ire looked really cool in one of Elli's mech suits, and Tenpo told her so. They looked like an odd bunch. Two metal ladies, and two normal-ish looking heroes. This would be the first time Indie debuted her hero outfit, so Tenpo wondered what it would be like.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:17 am
"I...don't know...how to help. He is...so mad...will fight....cant hold him back." Will said. Caoimhe could hear more beeping. She should answer the others so they knew she was ok. "Do you think she's foind him?" Elli asked. "im sure she has, but she probably cant talk. Can you locate her so Kyun can teleport them out?" Corlock asked Morella. "not until she gives me her location by picking up." Morella said to everyone.

Indie came out wearing her new outfit. (left one). "tadah! How do I look? Super cool right?' Indie said happily. "Hmmm...it's very tasteful. I think it looks good." Ire told her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:51 am
Caoimhe grabbed the beeping device and pressed the button hastily, just to get it to shut up. "We gotta try," she said, turning back to Will and holding his face in her hands. "You two don't get along no more, ya want two different things 'n it can't be sorted without separatin' ya both. Tell Golem calm down, I'm gonna fix this." Neither of them noticed that 'Mo' wasn't constrained by Caoimhe's power anymore and had begun to get to her feet.

Tenpo clapped her hands together gently, meaning she liked it too.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:06 am
The device beeped in Morella's hands and it gave her a location. "Looks like she pressed it and is transmitting her signal." Morella said. She gave Kyun the location so that she could go pick them up. "How? we are same being. How can....we separate?" Will said. He knew a while had passed but had Caoimhe acquired some kind of power that let her do that? Or found someone who could?

Zeke gave her a thumbs up although he didn't understand the design. "Hehe your look says that you dont understand why my outfit looks like this. Well...I actually made it a long time ago. I didnt know what my powers would be, so I kind of just made a cute outfit that also looks cool!" Indie said. She was very proud of herself. "It is good. And it looks functional. Alright let us head out." Ire said. Indie nodded and was very giddy as they went out into the night.
Generi
Generi

Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:50 pm
Kyun quickly studied a map of the place that N-N had produced, and focused hard on exactly how she was going to get in there. Teleporting into unknown spaces was incredibly dangerous. Plus, she'd ported a few times already and was feeling a little dizzy. Caoimhe shrugged. "I got an idea," she said, looking deep into Will's eyes. "So tell Gogo to calm down in there 'n listen to me. I'm gonna get you out," she added more forcibly, as if she were speaking instead to Golem within Will. But whatever idea she may have had would be made difficult, as 'Mo' lunged down behind her and smacked her away with a loud thump to her head.

Tenpo would have to disagree with the functionality comment, but didn't say anything. This was clearly Indie's moment, and she wouldn't spoil it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:37 am
"NOOO!!" William shouted. He ran and tackled Mo but it did virtually nothing to her. Oh no he felt his emotions welling up and Golem was fighting against him even harder. William couldnt stop it this time as He began to transform again and golem came back out. He looked pissed, but not at Caoimhe, but at Mo. "No Mo! Kiki gonna get Golem out of puny Will. No attack!" He said. If Caoimhe actually knew how to separate them he would be the happiest he could be. He went over to see if Caoimhe was not dead.

Well Ire thought Indie would come out in a dress or something much more flashy, but it was very conservative, so functional was a good word. Anyway, after that was finished they quickly set out. However after a few hours not much had happened. They stopped a mugger and thief, and a drunken man from going into traffic, but other than that the city was quiet. "This not as exciting as I thought." Indie said with a sigh.
Generi
Generi

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:04 am
Mo's lip curled and she pushed Golem off of her before he went over to the girl. "What could she even do? She can't help you," she snapped. In truth, Golem had come at her so quickly and with so much fire in his eyes that it took Mo by surprise a bit, which was as close to frightening her that Golem would ever get. Did Golem really care so much for something so weak and pathetic...? Golem really was more like Mo than she'd first realised. Caoimhe was limp, and her a bit of a dent in the side of her head. For anyone else, that knock would have been a death blow, or at least lifetime disablement. But as Golem looked, the dent smoothed out and all the blood trickling out had seeped back inside. Caoimhe's glassy eyes turned to look up at him, before her body burst into fierce green flame and engulfed the rock man.

"Surely that's a good thing," Tenpo signed to Indie, not knowing if her sign language was up to fluent conversation just yet. The way Tenpo saw it, a boring night patrol meant the city was safe and people were not getting hurt. But Tenpo, as ever, was probably being naive.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum