ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:06 pm
“I am deeply sorry. I told her I meant no offense but it felt like my words were ineffective. I do know that to most actions speak better than words so I plan on doing something to fix the situation. I am just unsure of what to do as of now.” Amadeus said. “I like him. He talks funny and he doesn’t seem like a bad person.” Mia said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:12 pm
Olivia was about to tell him that the action he could take was to leave them all alone, but the others had all warmed to him. Cha and Amber were still prickly but that was just their personalities. Scoffing, Olivia got to her feet and gathered up her stuff. "I know what I'm doing: leaving," she said. Jin put her chin on her hand and smiled wistfully. "Ahh, she's so cute when she's angry," she swooned.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:50 am
Lola giggled and got up too. “It was interesting to meet you.” Lola said as she followed after Olivia as she walked off. “Indeed she is.” Amadeus said to Jin’s comment. “Hey calm that down Amadeus.” Dj said. He didn’t appreciate him ogling his sister. Amadeus chuckled. “My apologies. I hope you all dont mind if I join? I wish to partake in this interesting food from the future.” Amadeus said. “The more the merrier.” Mia said. Chloe was quite concerned. They all seemed to accept this time traveler quite easily. It somewhat freaked her out. He could be dangerous couldnt he?
Generi
Generi

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:17 pm
Olivia didn't really want Lola following her, but her 'cousin' had a habit of sticking with her. Lola went up to the roof, her favourite zen spot, and a place only her group were allowed thanks to their parents' positions at the school. Lloyd was also unnerved by the stranger, but that was her natural response to someone new. His clothes were also too loud for her eyes. "So~," said Jin, putting her chin on her knuckles, batting her lashes at the wizard. "Tell us about where you're from, De."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:23 pm
Lola stuck by Olivia but didnt speak. She figured she would need some quiet time after her meal was disrupted. Lola couldnt help but smile though at Olves reaction. As usual her cold attitude was always entertaining to witness. De? What an interesting rendention on his name. Amadeus would accept it. “It is certainly not as peaceful as this era. There were always constant dangers everywhere you wandered. Tis the reason I have become so powerful.” Amadeus said as he took a bite of some strange nugget. It tasted delicious. Since everyone was distracted by the wizard, Chloe made herself scarce and quietly left the table. She didnt beleive much in magic, but she was curious about a device that could teleport so easily.
Generi
Generi

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:40 pm
Lola knew her well enough. Olivia sat cross legged on the roof and closed her eyes, beginning a mini meditation session to calm herself down. Cha smirked mirthlessly. "So powerful? Ya can't say somethin' like that and not back it up." Lloyd had been avoiding looking at the wizard because of his obnoxious clothes, so she saw Chloe slipping away as plain as day. "Where are you going?" she asked loudly from the table.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:48 pm
Lola joined her in her meditation after she finished eating. She had a strong feeling that Amadeus was going to stick around for a while. She hoped that was the case. It would certainly be entertaining. “Oh? You wish to look upon my skills? Very well, I shall demonstrate my abilities.” Amadeus said, clearly a show off. His hand began to glow, and Dj had a feeling it might not be something very safe. “Perhaps we should move to the courtyard before you do something flashy?” Dj suggested. “Hmm...very well. It would certainly be reckless to do demonstrate my power in such a confined space. Lead the way sir.” Amadeus said to Dj. Chloe was surprised when Lloyd called her out to fast and loudly. “I uh...I-I wanted to work on something...” Chloe said to Lloyd.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:48 pm
"Dude, after lunch," Cha grunted irritably. She hadn't been asking for him to prove himself right away but this guy was definitely a jumped up weirdo. Lloyd blinked a couple of times. "Can it wait until after lunch?" she asked, using an informal phrase to sound more friendly, like Lily instructed - but coming off as rude unintentionally.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:08 am
Amadeus calmed down and sat in his seat. “Very well. If you can wait, I shall wait as well.” Amadeus said. Dj sighed. He felt like this guy was going to be trouble. He wondered how SHADE was reacting to him being missing. “Uh..y-yeah...I-I suppose it could.” Chloe said sitting back down. She was not very good at asserting herself so she just sat back down beside Lloyd.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:43 am
Amadeus was certainly trouble. Seeing as he hadn't officially joined the school, he was barred from being in any of the classes so he had to sit in the principle's office with Squishy and wait for SHADE to come get him. Honey looked a little disappointed in him but remained smiley as ever. They decided that he would attend school here, to give him something to do and so that SHADE could keep an eye on him without keeping him locked up. He would be sleeping at SHADE base, though. By the time that was sorted, it was the end of the school day, and everyone was either hanging out in the library studying or going to their clubs. It was a Tuesday so it was cooking club day. Jin was there nice and early, helping everyone get set up. "Welcome to all our newbies," the teacher was saying. "And welcome back to our returning students. We're going to keep things nice and simple today, and learn how to cook a good noodle soup. This is a very versatile dish that you can change up with lots of different flavours. It's cheap too!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:48 am
Drago was late and he knew it but he was nervous to go inside. He was actually really interested in going to the cooking club, but he couldnt bring himself to go in. They would all just treat him the same....no he had to stop being negative. He just had to show them how he was through his actions. Especially since he was so bad with words. He took a deep breath and opened up the door and came in. He was so tall and kind of towered over everyone in the room.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:08 am
The chatter in the room stopped abruptly when Drago stooped into the room. "O-oh, hello young man," greeted the teacher, going pale. "Um, are you lost?" Jin was curious, and looked a little closer. The leaflet that she'd dropped earlier was sticking out of his jacket pocket. "No, he's in the right place," she said to the teacher. She was right at the front and had an empty space next to her, though there were other empty spaces at the back. "I-in that case, come in," the teacher invited.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:12 am
Drago froze up but it looked like he was just glaring at everyone. But then..she was here. That one person who actually came to speak to him since he got here. He grunted and waked over and even though he could have gone to the back he decided to be a bit brave and walked over and sat by Jin. He didnt say anything he just looked at her and nodded slightly. He was here. So now he just had to try to make it work.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:29 am
Huh... He nodded at her. Instead of just glaring at her, Drago had nodded at her and greeted her. That tiny movement was surprisingly nice. Jin gave Drago a small, slightly confused smile, and then turned back to look at the front. She knew how to make noodle soup, having done this many times before at home, so she got to get up and help some people who were struggling. Drago didn't seem to be struggling, though, in fact he had a surprising flair with his ingredient usage. And his big hands were being very delicate. Jin ended up watching what he was doing a bit longer than she meant to.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:40 am
She seemed to be the only one who noticed as everyone else was keeping their distance. He was terrifying everyone especially when he held a knight to chop up some ingredients. But he was enjoying this. Cooking was really fun. He did notice that Jin seemed really interested in his cooking. was he doing it right? He hoped so. He hadnt actually made this before.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:51 am
Jin shook her head slightly, because she'd been watching him too long, and went back to work. Her neighbour was an old lad who lived by herself, and she was feeling under the weather at the moment. So Jin was making her a nice chicken broth, with a hint of ginger and spiciness to calm her sick stomach and to scare off the bad juju. She was adding a lot of touches, including boiling the chicken separately before adding it, but she was finished a lot sooner than some of the others.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:03 pm
Drago had noticed that she was making it for an older person. He had seen all the things she was using as well. He had finished the basis of his soup and wanted to help as well since Jin was doing something so nice. He got up and stomped over to Jin’s station. He put something down beside her soup but since he was so big it looked like he was about to do something to her soup. Instead he handed her lentils.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:11 pm
There was absolutely nothing in what Jin was doing that would give away that she was making this for an older person - she was just making spicy chicken noodle soup. Then Drago got up and looked like he was either about to punch her or take something from her station. The latter was more likely, so she didn't flinch. But then he put a small bag of lentils on her bench. "Oh... Thanks," she said with a smile, picking up the bag and sprinkling a small amount into her soup. Lentils probably wouldn't be good for her neighbour, an old and probably incontinent lady, but a small amount wouldn't hurt. Also how could she say no to Drago when he was so nice? She looked over at what he was doing. "So... What you making?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:18 pm
“.....good for bones.” He grunted in regards to the lentils. Then she asked him what he was making. “....Khao sui.” Drago said in regards to his soup. It was like a mixture of chicken noodle soup and curry.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:22 pm
Jin was impressed. "Huh, no way," she said. "Khow suey, that's Thai right? N-no, Burmese, or something. That's really interesting." To think he would make something so unique and complex in his first class. This guy must really like his food. "You like East Asian food, huh?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:28 pm
Ooh holy cow. He was having a conversation with her. With someone! He was feeling a bit overwhelmed but he calmed himself. He could do this. “...all food.” was what he managed to say afte a brief pause.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:32 pm
Jin blinked and then smiled slowly. "Me too," she said. It didn't seem like Drago had said that to be dismissive or rude - the pause sort of gave her the impression that he was shy, not pissed off. Maybe he was just a quiet, anxious guy, and not some scary gangster like he appeared to be. She didn't want to talk to him too much and make him uncomfortable, so she went back to making her soup with a big smile on her face, clearly having enjoyed that little interaction.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:39 pm
Drago...kind of did too. He smiled a bit, which to the side onlooker made it seem really malicious. After Drago went back to his own station, one of Jin’s concerned friends came up to her. “Hey..are you ok? Do he come and try to do somethin to you?” She asked.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:46 pm
Jin grinned. "Yeah, he gave me some lentils," she said, pointing to her soup. "He's cool, sweetie. Be cool."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:48 pm
She wasnt convinced. Like at all. Nobody was. They just assumed that Jin knew how to handle anyone and she figured out how to handle him. Nobody really made an attempt to get to know him, although they did agree his food was really outstanding.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum