ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:38 am
Dj smiled. SHe was pretty cute. “Yeah there is. It’s pretty big too. Ill show ya. Do you play anything?’ Dj asked as they walked off. “Always! Text me any time and I will help!” Milo said happily. Drago looked over the leaflet and wondered. Perhaps he should go outside his comfort zone and attempt to go. He didnt want to scare anyone, but he also really wanted to be a part of a club and have fun. “Hes not dangerous! Mooncake is just lost and alone. I can take care of him!” Mia said to Cha.
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:13 am
"Sorta," Amber responded cryptically. "I like guitar." Sakura gave him an affectionate smile and rubbed Milo's hair, then stepped back and went home. Cha grimaced. "Mooncake?" she growled. "You fucking named it already, Mia?!" And of all names too...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:15 am
“Ahh I see. well lets see if we can find one so you can show me what you got.” Dj said with a smile. Milo gave Sakura one last goofy smile then headed home. “What? Mooncake is a cute name. Look he likes it.” Mia said as she rubbed the cheeks of the little creature.
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:29 am
Aww, now DJ was going to be disappointed. Amber couldn't really play, she just plucked randomly at it. They got to the music room and as he'd said, it was pretty big in here. More like an auditorium than a classroom. It looked like all the instruments were locked up. Mooncake trilled in Mia's arms again and put his lips around one of her knuckles, playfully nomming on her. Cha scrunched up her face. "You still gotta turn it in," she said coldly, steeling her heart to Mia's sweetness.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:35 am
"aww man looks like we might not get that chance. Seems they locked up for the night." Dj said going over to where they kept the instruments. Mia giggled but then sighed sadly. "They really wont hurt him, right Cha?" Mia said giving Cha big puppy dog eyes.
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:44 am
"Hmph," was all Amber said. That was a letdown. Sure, she could probably pick the lock and get to the instruments but she didn't want her new friend to see that side of her yet. Cha made the shadows slowly disappear. "Not unless he tries to hurt them," she said honestly. Mooncake looked like he was conflicted - did he want to fly away, or did he want to stay with this beautiful big girl who was so fiercely protecting him?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:48 am
Hmmm....Dj smiled as he went over and searched around the place the instruments were. "aha! Looks like Louie is still lazy and just left the key here. You're supposed to return them at the end of the day, but he is real lazy." Dj said with a smile. "Mooncake wouldnt mean to. Look how gentle he is....ok. Ill go back.": Mia said sadly as she gently rubbed Mooncakes little squishy head again.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:38 am
That was convenient, Amber thought, looking at the simple acoustic guitar DJ was holding. "Who's Louie?" she asked as she walked closer to DJ to take the guitar. Cha just scowled and let Mia walk away. Great, now Mia was sad and probably upset at Cha for doing the right thing. Cha would have to make it up to her, but she wasn't good at feelings and all of that. Mooncake looked up at Mia in confusion, and trilled at her. "Churuu?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:47 am
“The club president. I used to be part of this club, but....well I had my reasons for leavin. But Im sure Louie wont mind if we play for a bit.” Dj said as he looked at Amber. “So lets hear you go.” He said somewhat excitedly. “Its Ok Mooncake. They wont hurt you. And Ill be there with you for as long as I can.” Mia said with a smile. She took mooncake back to Squishy with Cha. “Im sorry I ran...and broke your window....” Mia said apologetically.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:03 am
Hmm, Amber was curious about had happened to make DJ leave the club, but that was probably petty high school drama and she got enough of that at home. She murmured a quiet thanks when she took the guitar, and then she began to play something simple and mournful sounding. She looked a little rusty and in need of improving her technique, but she had a natural feel for it. Squishy had been sweeping up glass from the flowerbeds outside its window and was looking at their finances to see if it could afford the traditional style window it liked most, or if it would have to get something cheaper and more plain. It smiled up at Mia when she came in, but didn't say anything as it looked at Mooncake.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:10 am
She seemed to be quite good with the guitar. THe music club could probably use a guitarist but Dj wasnt really thinking anything except why the song she was playing was so sad. After a bit of time it got pretty late and they realized it was probably time to head home. Ica was with Squishy, helping it clean up, when Mia came with mooncake. After a while of debating with Squishy on the matter, they decided to keep Mooncake overnight and bring in an extraterrestrial expert from SHADE to harmlessly examine Mooncake. If it wasnt deemed dangerous, perhaps they would allow Mia to keep watch over it until they figured out more. For now, Mia needed to go back to her dorm.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:59 am
[Next day?]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:05 am
(Next day) The next day, Cha heard a knock on her door. It was clearly from Mia because it was very loud. When she came to the door, Mia was holding Mooncake. “They let me keep hiiim!” Mia said happily. Chloe was in the club room early that day, tinkering with some new gadget. She wondered if the new member Lloyd would come again today. Drago headed to school earlier so he wouldn freak anyone out. He was actually walking around looking for the room the cooking club would be in. He wasnt the best with directions and this school was huge. Meanwhile, something strange was happening over where Olivia and Dj’s home. It seemed to be happening outside of Olivia’s window.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:59 am
Wow, Mia had come all the way from school to Cha's house, when they had school in a couple of hours anyway, just to tell her that? Cha was cranky from tiredness when she opened the door, and this just made her more pissed off. But seeing Mia's happy face... Well, it cut like a hot knife through Cha's buttery heart. She scowled and rubbed the back of her head. "G-good for you." Mooncake chirped sleepily in Mia's arms. He had kept Mia up all night, wanting to play, and was only just getting sleepy. Olivia had just woken up. She yawned, stretched, and rolled lazily out of bed, stumbling half-blind over to the window without her glasses to open the curtains.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:58 am
“Also...Im really sorry for making you upset yesterday. So if you want, Ill take you out to your favorite place to eat for breakfast.” Mia said with a big happy smile. She had bags under her eyes but she looked really happy. She was greeted with a very large cube of some sort of energy in their backyard. It was burning the ground beneath it.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:00 am
Cha scowled. "I wasn't upset," she snapped, which was a very Cha response to hearing something she didn't like. "Just... Ugh... Gah, I'll see you at school!" She slammed the door shut, and instantly felt like an idiot. Mia's smile flustered her, and she was still annoyed at her for keeping the little creepy blob thing. Mooncake looked up at Mia and made a little burping noise. He didn't really like the small angry one. Olivia blinked a couple of times, and then yawned. "Mamaaaa! Something weird's in the garden," she called out. ."It's gonna burn grampy's veggie patch." Aaliyah was already awake and looking at it from her own window.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:12 am
“Its ok Mooncake. Im sure shes just tired. She’ll be happier later at school.” Mia said with a smile as she started walking back to the school, rubbing Mooncake head. “Im checkin it out right now.” Dj yelled from his room as he went outside to investigate the cube. Their dad wasnt home right now so he had to be the man of the house and protect his sister and mom.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:45 pm
"Get back inside," Aaliyah snapped, intercepting DJ at the back door and blocking him with her staff. She hadn't gotten this out for years, but this situation called for a little precaution, including keeping her beloved children away from it. Besides, there was no 'man of the house' - they all looked after one another, which was what Aaliyah was doing now. Aaliyah closed the door behind her and went out to see what the cube was, while Olivia came downstairs and poured herself some cereal, none too fussed about the whole thing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:24 pm
Dj obeyed immediately but waited by the door in case his mother needed backup. He was a worrywart over everyone in his house. The cube glowed brightly but then began to shrink and soon formed the shape of a human. The glow vanished and a boy clad in incredibly odd robes, appeared and fell to the ground. He did not look that much older than Olive but that didnt mean he wasnt dangerous.
Generi
Generi

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:48 pm
Aaliyah took a deep breath as she walked out into the garden and prodded the boy with her staff. Well, at least it wasn't an alien, from appearance alone. Olivia had come to the door beside her brother, still casually eating her cereal. "What's with Harry Potter?" she mumbled, noting the boy in strange sort of wizardy robes.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:25 pm
Dj swore, his sisters coolheadedness during tense moments sometimes threw him for a loop. “Mom is he...alright?’ Dj said, cautiously approaching beside his mother. The boy groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. Where...was he? He sat up and was greeted by....was that a demihuman? She had a weapon pointed towards him. He quickly jumped up and backed away but then fell to his knees. His magic energy was incredibly low. He needed nourishment. He saw a female eating...something. He then turned to Aaliyah. “I do not mean thee harm demihuman. Unlike others, I am a mage who doth not hold any hatred towards those of different races. If thou would be so kind as to sheath thy weapon, I am sure we can talk this out.” The boy said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:36 pm
Aaliyah snarled at the boy. "Demihuman?!" Everything else he said after that fell on deaf ears. No one had ever called her a demihuman, not even the monsters from her childhood. If it wasn't for her children being there she would've beat the crap out of this boy for his disgusting language. From the door, Olivia snickered and took another mouthful of cereal. "Heh, 'thee'," she muttered. What a weirdo.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:15 pm
Dj could see that this guy had seriously pissed her off so he came up to her. “ mom I don’t think this guy is from here. Uh who are you and where are you from?” Dj asked the boy-. “Ah how rude of me not to introduce mineself. Mine name is Amadeus Ludwig Valentino Copernicus von Richmond the 4th. I am from the age of 248 and am known as one of the most talented mages of my time.” He said white proudly. 248? Dj tried to recall what time period that was but couldn’t remember. All he knew is that it meant this boy was from wayy back in the past.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:33 am
Aaliyah was calmed by her wise young son's words, but was still weary of this odd stranger, who also professed to be quite powerful. "Then it's best ya go back there," she growled at Amadaya Ludwig van Whatever, holding her staff up defensively.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:39 am
“Alas, I would certainly do that if I could. However...I am unsure of where I am or how exactly I came to be here.” Amadeaus said. “Well, you have traveled quite a bit into the future. What were you doing before you found yourself here?” Daniel asked. “I was researching ancient magic, magics which were said to hold the key to the worlds secrets. It appears I found a spell more powerful than I realized and it sent me here.” Amadeus said said as he looked around. His stomach grumbled loudly. “I dont suppose I could impose upon you those morsels thine beauty is consuming?” Amadeus said looking over at Olive.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum