ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:54 am
"You may not," Aaliyah replied quickly and coldly. He wasn't welcome in her house. He certainly wasn't welcome to call her daughter a beauty. Olive had gone back inside anyway so she didn't hear any of that.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:58 am
“Mom...we cant just leave him. He doesnt seem to mean any harm either. We should at least bring him inside and call SHADE.” Daniel said. He wasnt sure if they felt with time travel or not, but if anybody could deal with him it was probably them. Plus it seemed irresponsible to leave him to his own devices, at least if he was actually a powerful mage like he said. “I am sorry if I hath offended you miss. It is as your kin has said, I mean no harm. I am simply a traveler with little knowledge of this era.” Amadeaus said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:34 am
Aaliyah turned to her son and gave him a softer look. "Go back inside," she told him. She reached into her pocket and got out her phone, which had SHADE on speed dial.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:37 am
He was going to persist, but he didnt want to go against his mother. He nodded as he went back inside like she asked. Amadeus sat down on the ground. It seems they were going to summon something, called SHADE(?), to come take him. He saw no reason to fight at this point. He was no barbarian. However if they showed him any hostility....no he would not think that way. Although a bit aggressive, they seemed intelligent to engage in a dialogue.Plus he was incredibly curious about this new era. He had not intended to come here, but now that he was he was very excited to see how the future would be like. Plus it had beauties like the one he saw before so it couldnt be that bad.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:50 am
Aaliyah called SHADE and told them of the situation. In response, they sent a whole squadron of armed soldiers to pick up the insurgent. The boss herself even showed up - the ever curvaceous Honey, now a little older and wiser but still as warm and beautiful as in the past. She came out back to chat with this Amadeus person while snipers trained their sights on him from afar. "Good morning," she greeted him softly. "Mrs Walker told me you were hungry. How about we go and get breakfast together?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:57 am
When Amadeus saw Honey he got up and stretched. He could feel a strange hositlity towards him when this woman arrived, but it wasnt coming from her. It was coming from all around them. Perhaps she had bodyguards of some kind? She must be important. “good morn. I suppose you are the leader of this SHADE guild? I would gladly like to feast upon something of this era. I once again apologize for insulting you lady walker.” Amadeus said to Aaliyah with a small bow and then he turned to Honey. “Mine name is Amadeus. My mother always told me it was common countersy to address those of power with my name before I ask for theirs.” Amadeus said to Honey.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:12 am
Honey chuckled slightly and gave Aaliyah a knowing look. Oh yeah, this guy was weird alright, a full on fruit loop. Aaliyah just huffed and went back inside her house. Honey went over and looped her hand through Amadeus' arm. "Let's leave this family to go about their day, shall we?" she suggested. "Come, I know a great place." She took him into her car with her and drove him back to SHADE. She always drove around in her tiny, cutesy blue car even though they tried insisting that she ride in one of those armoured monstrosities.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:16 am
Although she was very assertive, Amadeus was still cautious. She took him to some strange metallic contraption. She informed him it was some sort of transportation so he went in and it indeed moved them through the town very quickly. He was quite curious how it functioned, and asked Honey a couple of questions until they arrived. Meanwhile, the school day was about to start for the others.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:26 am
After the weird wizard had left, the Walker household mostly went back to normal. The kids got ready for school and then hopped into the car with their mother, who drove them there. "Where's dad?" Olivia asked absently as they drove away. Aaliyah didn't answer. Already at school were a couple of their friends and new classmates: Lloyd was nice and early again, and was already seated in the homeroom classroom. Jin and Cha were just arriving, and Amber was a couple of streets away.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:32 am
It was kind of offputting that his mother wouldnt answer but Dj didnt say anything about it. They all loved and trusted his father, but as of late it felt like he was keeping some kind of big secret from all of them. Maybe Dj was just imagining it but that’s how he felt. Mia was in class as well, sleeping very soundly on her desk. Chloe wasnt in class for some reason. Maybe she slept in? Drago had arrived too and was sitting at his desk staring out the window as everyone began to shuffle in.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:45 am
Aaliyah simply didn't answer because she didn't know where Daniel was either. It was starting to take a toll on her... Jin and Cha waited at the front door for DJ. Both of them seemed to be in a bad mood. Well, Cha was grumpy pretty often in the mornings, but she seemed even more so today. And Jin didn't leap on DJ and Olivia today, she only hugged them lightly and smiled rather than grinned widely. Huh, what was that about? Milo and Sakura arrived then too so they couldn't ask. Olivia went off to her own class, leaving the older ones to wander to theirs.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:48 am
“Hey is everything ok you two?” Dj decided to ask as they got to homeroom. He didnt like when his friends were upset. Lola met up with Olive as they headed to thier homeroom. “Good morning. How are you today? My father said something happened at your house this morning?” Lola said to Olive.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:04 am
"Yeah!" Both twin said at once, Cha snapping it and Jin hastily chirping. They both looked at each other afterwards with a blush, Cha scowling and Jin laughing nervously. So that was a lie, basically. They went into their classroom and sat down, Cha glaring at Mia and Mooncake's sleeping forms and Jin wincing slightly. It looked like everyone was there except Chloe and Amber now. Olivia smirked and moved around like a robot. "Good morning, Lola. I am fine, how are you?" she teased her friend for her overtly formal and impersonal tone. Then she looped arms with her. "Nah, it was just some guy from like the olden times, who called mama something rude," she said. "How did you dad know anyway?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:09 am
ooh boy. Well that was clearly obvious that something was up. Dj decided to leave it for now though since home room was going to start soon. He’d grill them later with everyone else, he was certain. Lola pouted a tiny bit but then giggled as she looped arms with her. “Olden times you say? How fascinating. It seems they called both of my parents because they needed help determining what to do with him. Perhaps he’ll attend our school.” Lola said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:34 am
The teacher came in at that point so they couldn't talk more. But Chloe and Amber's absences were noted, until Amber walked in a couple of minutes late. She mumbled an apology and went to sit at the back. "Why would he?" Olivia asked as they went into the classroom and sat by the window. "He looked young but he said, like, 'thou' and 'thee' and stuff. He's probably super old in disguise."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:37 am
“I do beleive that is how people from the past spoke. But if he is a mage, perhaps he has used some kind of ancient magic to retain his youth.” Lola said. She seemed very interested in this. “Perhaps we should ask Milo. Im sure he’d know more about magic than anyone.” Lola suggested.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:51 am
"... Why?" Olivia asked again. Milo had nothing to do with magic. Anyway, class was starting so they didn't get to talk about it again until lunchtime, where they all sat down together. Amber was sort of hovering not sure if she was invited to sit with them still. They had probably just been nice to her on the first day and were bored of her now. Whereas Lloyd just barrelled straight into the middle of the group and sat next to Jin. "Does anyone know where Chloe is?" she asked. Jin giggled at her and shook her head. "No, sweetie. She'll show up soon, just sit with us for now."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:56 am
Why? What a silly question. Milo was into all kinds of supernatural things. He was sure to have some opinion about magic. Dj saw amber and waved for her to come over and sit next to him. Meanwhile, Mia yawned loudly as she lazily ate her food. “So sleepy.” She said to nobody in particular. Jin was correct. Chloe did show up in the lunchroom to get food. She hadnt noticed them all she seemed to be in deep thought.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:19 am
Amber was about to sneak out of the room in case they noticed her, but too late, DJ had spotted her. He was beckoning her over. Guess it would be super rude to ignore him, especially since he saw her looking at him. She gulped and walked over to the table, nodding in greeting. Mooncake was still sound asleep in Mia's lap, which was preventing Cha from wanting to talk to her. "Oh, look, there she is," Jin said to Lloyd, pointing to Chloe. "Go get her and bring her over here." Lloyd wanted to say that she had already started her lunch and didn't want to leave it, but Lily said she should try new things and keep her friends close. So she got up and left her sandwich with one bite out of it, and went over to Chloe. "Come and sit with us," she said directly. Jin smiled at the sight of them, but then her eyes caught sight of someone else and she stopped smiling.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:26 am
“Hey there.” Dj said happily as Amber joined them. “Cha...do you want to taste what I got?” Mia said, trying to appease her friend who still seemed very upset with her. Chloe jumped a bit surprised that Lloyd just came up to her. She was thinking hard about something but Lloyd took her out of it. “Oh. Uh....I-I guess I can.” She said, not really sure how to decline. She didnt really eat with people, so she would just be quiet. Drago caught only a glimpse of Jin, but when she looked at him, she stopped smiling. Well...he was used to that. He glanced towards her group but then he just left.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:50 pm
Amber nodded again and sat down opposite DJ, next to his sister who was in a heated discussion with Lola about something boring and nerdy sounding. Jin hadn't lost her smile because of Drago, they were just standing close together. When she heard Mia offer some food to Cha, who didn't respond quickly enough, Jin blurted out overly happily, "ooh lemme have some!" She leant forward quickly towards Mia. Lloyd took that as confirmation enough and led Chloe over to her table of friends.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:59 pm
“So have you decided on a club after yesterday?” Dj asked Amber as they started to eat. Mia smiled as she overhead some to Jin. She didnt mind sharing with the both of them. Chloe awkwardly came over and sat with everyone, not sure what to say to any of them. “What is it thou art discussing? It sounds intriguing.” A voice from behind Lola and Olive said. It was Amadeus from earlier. WHere did he come from? “Im sorry...who are you?” Lola asked. “Mine name is Amadeus. I met this lovely lass earlier and just had to se her again. I had not gotten thine name.” Amadeus said to Olive.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:36 pm
Amber blinked for a few moments, then shook her head. Honestly, she'd totally forgotten about clubs and had just been enjoying hanging out with DJ. "Maybe... Gym class?" That was the one his mother taught, right? Plus it was just good for her anyway. Then Amadeus came over and everyone's discussions kind of halted. Olivia pouted and scowled at him. "This is the guy who was in my garden earlier," she said to Lola but still glaring at Amadeus. "The one who called my mother a demihuman." A couple of the group inhaled sharply. "Dude, not cool," Cha growled. Amber grunted her agreement.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:44 pm
“I have understood from everyone’s reactions that that word is derogatory in this timeline. I truly did not mean any offense, but I understand now it was uncouth. I shall rectify it as soon as I can.” Amadeaus said. “How are you even here?” Dj asked. “I grew tired of the constant barrage of questions thrown at me. However lovely she was, I had to escape the woman who took me away. I recognized your energy from earlier so I simply used a teleportation spell to come here.” Amadeus said. Well he was certainly...eccentric.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:01 pm
Olivia rounded on her brother. "Deej! Don't talk to him." She had unfortunately inherited one of her mother's worst traits, in that she did not forgive strangers easily. And she knew derogatory terms were a particularly sensitive issue for her mother so that made it even worse. Besides, now he was energy stalking her after getting one glance at her earlier? "He did say he was sorry," Jin said with a smile. "I think?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum