ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 10 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:02 am
Lola reached up and pinched one of the arms of her glasses. The little silver screw that held the arm to the frame started flashing slightly. Her and DJ's whistles were inserted into their glasses and made to look like tiny screws. Now Daniel would get a signal that would tell him where his daughter was - and so would Aaliyah... "Are they following us?" Jin hissed as they kept running. "They're like zombies," Cha commented. Lloyd shouted out when Drago grabbed her, and swung a weak fist at him. She didn't like being touched by people at the best of times, but she was stressed and she hated even more when she was being separated from her sister. She couldn't read peoples' faces well enough to be able to see that Lily was staring at them both with lifeless eyes. "Ack," Amber spluttered, quickly pushing Chloe back into her room and shutting the door behind her. She didn't know what that was about but it didn't look good. Tenpo looked panicked when Milo told her that. She turned quickly and ran off, to find her husband and a vehicle to go get her daughter.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:13 am
Daniel got the signal from his kids. Good. he was glad they remembered but it also meant they could be in danger. Luckily he was somewhat close so he quickly booked it towards them. After a few minutes, he found them in an alley way. Once he saw them he scooped the both of them up in a hug. "Oh thank goodness you two are alright." He said happily when he saw his kids. "eeeehhh I dont like zombies!" Mia said. She was not good with scary things like this as they picked up the pace a bit. Unfortunately, they were cut off from the front by a group of random people. Drago felt bad, but something was seriously wrong with her sister. "Lloyd....please...we need to go." He said. he was so busy with lloyd he hadnt noticed the people coming in through the door behind him. He didnt notice until something was smashed into his back and he grunted in pain and let lloyd go. Chloe was surprised when they were back in her room. "Whats wrong?" Chloe asked. That was answered when there was a loud bang on her door. "Mom, wheres dad? We all need to go get Sakura!" Milo said to Caoimhe. it was odd, but it looked like zeke had vanished when Tenpo went to look for him.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:12 am
Olivia hugged her father tight and breathed a sigh of relief. Thank god. Her dad was old but he could actually fight, unlike her and her brother who only had basic MMA training. But then Olivia looked over her shoulder and saw something... Strange. "Ma?" she asked quietly. Behind them down the alley was stood their mother, but she was decked out in her full hero suit - including the Chinese-style monkey god mask that she told them she only ever wore once. She felt it was too extra and restricted her senses. But there she was, fully decked out, holding her staff behind her, just staring at them. It made Olivia feel uncomfortable. Cha cursed in Korean, and her mother scolded her. "We're almost at SHADE," Jin lamented. They had to get around these people somehow... "Oh, I know. Cha, hold onto Mia," Jin instructed. She rubbed her hands together, then threw them wide with a "wah!" sound. A large pink bubble flopped onto the ground and jiggled a bit. "Mia, jump on it!" said Jin, grabbing hold of her big friend's shoulder. Lloyd looked around when Drago got hit by something. Lily didn't react. Why? Lily was always the first to help someone who was hurt. Looking at her sister again, it finally clicked with Lloyd that Lily was not normal. Then Lily grabbed her wrist and squeezed really hard. Lloyd whimpered, managing to free herself, and went over to Drago. Amber flinched and scowled. "Looks like we're stuck in here," she said. "Chlo, you got anything that can get us out of here?" Caoimhe pointed behind her to where Will was helping to patch up some wounded people. "He's there. Milo, you gotta stay here. The more of us that go out, the more that are in danger. Tenpo'll take an elite team 'n find Sakura just fine." Having no luck finding Zeke, Tenpo had done just that and assembled a squad.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:24 am
Daniel right away pulled the kids behind him. He could tell something was up with Aaliyah. For one, she was just standing there, and hadnt come to check on her children or her husband. And two....she had no reason to wear her full gear unless she was planning on going full out on whoever she was facing. And right now...she was facing them. “Kids....I need you to get to SHADE. Right now. No questions. Just go.” Daniel said. They could tell from the seriousness in his voice that he was not playing around. Mia grinned. “Alright here we go!” She shouted as she ran full force at the bubble and jumped onto it as hard as she could. The force jettisoned them high into the air and over the crowd, with Mia whoooping as they went down. Drago groaned but stood up straight and grabbed Lloyd. “Sorry.” He said as they went into his time skip and soon they were outside. Nothing seemed better outside though, as the whole neighborhood was coming out and swarming towards them. What was going on? “n-no I dont. I-I could make something maybe?” Chloe said. But what? She was having a bit of a hard time concentrating seeing as how her door was being pounded on heavily by the people outside. “Mom I cant. I have to go rescue her too. She’s my girlfriend.” Milo said, pleading with his mother to let him go too. Meanwhile, when Sakura finally managed to get back to her house, she could feel her father was inside.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:36 pm
But the reason they'd called their dad with the 'only use in absolute emergencies' alarm was because the pair of them had no other way out. If he left them now to fight his zombified wife, they'd be right back to where they started. "We're kind of stuck here," Olivia protested. The twins' mother squawked in fear but their father whooped, pumping his fists. "Big girl Mia!" he cheered. "And bubble-bubble Jin!" Jin giggled slightly. Her hair had started to glow a little from using her powers. "There are too many zombies around," Cha said. "Then we'll have to bounce all the way to SHADE," said Jin. They were still falling so Jin quickly put some big bubbles around Mia's feet, giving her super legs a bouncy boost. Lloyd was very disorientated by Drago's power. Unlike Jin who was entranced by the colours of the time warp, Lloyd couldn't handle it. "Don't do that again," she grumbled, unaware that they'd probably have to do it again right away. Amber didn't want to panic Chloe, but she herself was panicked. "No sweat," she said shakily, keeping her eyes fixed on the door. "T-take your time." Caoimhe shook her head. "I understand, m'love," she said softly. "But it's dangerous out there. You need to leave it to the professionals. It'll be better for Sakura. You can stay on the comms with Tenpo's team," she suggested. Sakura had been running for the last ten minutes straight because a whole crowd was starting to chase her for some reason. She had lost a shoe and her foot was grazed and sore. Feeling her father's presence was so comforting that she couldn't help crying a little through her ragged breathing, as she hobbled inside after battling with her keys.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:16 pm
Daniel handed them a belt that he had brought with him. “Dj put this on, hold onto your sister and press the button in the middle. It will take you to SHADE. Be safe kids, Ill join you later.” Daniel said. DJ put the belt on and grabbed onto Olive. “Be safe dad.” DJ said as he pressed the button on the belt. It sprouted long spider like legs and they began to ascend the walls. The bubbles were kinda tingly, but they were cool! “Wooohoo!” Mia said as she landed and launched off the ground once more and high into the air. Oooh man, once they made it through all this they would totally have to do this again! Drago might not be able to comply with that as they found themselves surrounded even more. He had a horrible headache, and a bit of blood was trickling down from his head from the attack earlier. Damn it, they needed to get away. “Im going to run. Hold on.” Drago said as he held tightly onto Lloyd and ran towards some of the people. He felt bad but he barreled through two people and began running away. Chloe nodded as she began to glow and so did a lot of the mechanical things that she had in her room. She moved a bunch of stuff to the door to buy some time. “I-I never made a weapon before, b-but Ill try.” Chloe told Amber. Milo didnt want to listen and go, but....he trusted his mother. “....ok.” He said quietly as he slowly walked over to the commas. Tenpos team had just left so he just had to trust and wait. Once Sakura got inside and locked the door, she could feel her father was upstairs. He wasnt moving though which was...strange.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:21 am
Olivia squawked as she held onto her brother while the spider legs propelled them up the building. Trust her father and his tech to be super extra. "Daddy!" she yelled out behind her as they scuttled away, but he was already out of sight. Aaliyah turned her head with the movement of the two children, following them with her masked eyes, but then they were gone and she turned back to Daniel. The twins held onto Mia as tightly as possible, with Cha keeping herself and Jin anchored with thick black tendrils. Very soon, they were safely within the SHADE compound. Lloyd was not very fit, as it turned out, and she dragged behind Drago despite doing her best. "We don't even need a weapon," Amber said. "Just something that'll get us somewhere safe. Like a flying device?" Caoimhe finished what she was doing and went to comfort her son, as well as manning the comms. Sakura was so distressed that she didn't clock that her father's lack of movement was suspicious. She figured that he was napping, and ran upstairs to find him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:33 am
“He will be fine Olve. He may be retired, but dad was a superhero. Hes strong.” Dj said, trying to comfort his sister as they were taken up above the buildings. The legs seemed to know where they needed to go as they took them towards SHADE. Daniel sighed as he turned to Aaliyah. “I suppose I cant talk you out of whatever this is.” Daniel said to Aaliyah. Oh man he knew just how strong his wife was. THis would be tough, especially since he didnt want to hurt her. Mia sighed as she let everyone down. That was wild. “I hope everyone is alright.” Mia said. Luckily for her, Mooncake was kept on SHADE some days and this happened to be one of those days. “Again, Im sorry.” Drago said, as he scoooped Lloyd up in his arms and began running faster. They would get where they needed to go faster with him holding her. It was difficult to dodge all the people but Drago managed to get them to somewhere secluded. He let Lloyd down so he could catch his breath. He had no idea where they should head to. The school maybe? “I-I can make one of those.” Chloe said. She closed her eyes and concentrated as the medal in the room began to dismantle and form into something in front of their eyes. It took a few moments but it began to form and turned into what looked like a helipack. “We can use this and go out the window.” Chloe said to Amber. When she got upstairs she found her father standing very still in his bedroom. It was odd because he turned creepily around to look at Sakura. When he turned to her instead of saying anything he formed a weapon in his hand. It was a sword. He then slowly began walking towards her with it.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 am
"Sh-shut up," Olivia grumbled. She didn't need a lecture from her brother, she was just stressed out. They were clambering over buildings smoothly until one of the legs snagged on something and sent them crashing into a roof. A guy had grabbed hold of the leg as they passed over, and got thrown off the roof in the process. However he'd managed to break that leg. Aaliyah tilted her head, then raised her staff and smacked it down on the ground, making a clear metallic ringing sound. A few people nearby heard and started to approach Daniel, just as Aaliyah was starting to advance. "Mm," Jin agreed, looking around. Drago wasn't here yet, and neither were a lot of their friends. It seemed everyone was keeping an eye on things outside, and they'd just sent out a search party for Sakura. But not Drago, or any of the others. "W-we have to get back out there and find everyone," she said to her sister and Mia. "We all have active abilities, but a lot of the others still out there don't. We have to rescue them." Drago's time skipping ability would be a great help, but the others didn't have fighting or evading abilities so they would be stuck wherever they were. At least, not that she knew of. Lloyd was still out of breath, and fanned herself as she looked out from their hiding place. "If Lola did all of this, then I do not like her anymore," she said bluntly. Wow, now this was a cool ability. Amber whistled as all the metal formed a cool looking jet pack. "Will that be able to carry the two of us?" she asked. Sakura gulped and began to back up. Oh. Oh no. It had gotten to her father too? She wasn't strong enough to fend him off, and she was too tired and sore to run. All she could think to do right now was run back downstairs.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:09 am
As they fell Dj held his sister in his arms to protect her form the impact. The leg was incredibly messed up and as soon as it broke it retracted along with the others. “Damnit...you alright?” DJ asked his sister as he let go of her. Oh great and now he also had to deal with more people too? Daniel was not liking his odds. He took a deep breath as he took off his shirt and readied himself. “Alright lets do this.” He said as he rushed towards his wife. Mia was scared but Jin was right. “Yeah. Chloe and Amber are stuck at school and who knows where the others are. We need to go help.” Mia agreed. “I...hope shes not.” Drago said as he caught his breath. “Where should we go?” He asked Lloyd. She seemed to know a lot about everything. Maybe she knew the safest place for them to be. “I dont know. I just made it.” Chloe said. “It should I think. Or at least get us to the ground.” She added to ease Ambers worries. Zeke followed after her, walking very slowly, his sword dragging on the ground and making a horrible noise as he pursued Sakura.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:59 am
Olivia kept her arms wrapped around DJ's head to stop him getting injured either, though they both got a little smacked about by the fall. "I'm fine," she grunted when they got up. "Great. One leg breaks and the whole thing stops working? Seems kinda lame for a dad gadget. But now what?" They hadn't gotten all that far, SHADE was still a good mile away and now they were stuck up on some roof. Aaliyah took a low stance, waiting for Daniel to get close - then she made a move she'd never done before, which took Daniel completely by surprise. She spun around away from him and roundhouse kicked him in the gut, slamming him violently into the concrete wall next to him. That was a new one. She also clearly wasn't hold back as she'd used her whole force in that one. "Let's get changed," Jin said, quickly handing them their clothes from the bag and taking them over to the lady's toilets. They were in and out in a couple of minutes, Jin decked in pastel colours and Cha all in black. "We don't know exactly where anyone else is so let's go to the school," said Cha. "Right," Jin agreed. "Oh, Milo's here." She saw their friend over with his mother. "Shouldn't he come with us?" Lloyd thought it was obvious where they should go. "SHADE," she said. She looked at a street sign nearby. "It is... That way," she pointed due north. That didn't ease Amber's worries at all, but it was better than nothing. "Better get it on then," she said, as the door began to splinter behind the barricade. Sakura could only think to hide in the cupboard under the stairs. It hadn't even crossed her mind to use her powers on her father, but the time may come where she had to do it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:11 am
“I guess we gotta hop the roofs? I dont think going down to the streets is a good ide..” Before Dj could finish his sentence, they heard a loud bang on the roof door near to them. Another bang and then the door burst open and several zombie like people came through the doors headed towards them. Dj moved in front of his sister protectively, but he didnt know if he could take all these people out. Daniel got the wind knocked out of him with that attack. If he wasnt wearing his suit, that attack might have broken more than a few ribs.She wasn’t holding back at all. “Damn it.” Daniel said as he pushed off the wall and tackled his wife to the ground suddenly. “Sorry.” He said. He accessed one of his powers and sent a shock through her body. Mia was clad in dark red to match her skin tone. She looked at Milo. “I dont think his mom will let him go. Besides, Im sure they could use his power here if somethin happens.” Mia said. SHADE. alright that was where they would go. “Are you ok if I pick you up again? I think I can get us there faster.” Drago said to Lloyd. “I made it for you to wear. I have to get on the back.” Chloe said as she helped put it onto Amber. It was set on her snuggly, as Chole got on the back and activated it. “Ok we have to...j-jump out the window and then I can make it take us away.” Chloe said. Sakura could hear the footsteps of her father walking down the stairs and headed towards her. He stopped in front of the cupboard. Nothing happened but then suddenly a sword began to cut through the cupboard, almost hitting Sakura.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:31 am
Olivia side stepped and stood beside her brother. "You're just as weak as me," she told him drily, squaring up to the creepy people advancing on them. She took a deep breath and then lowered her stance like their mother had taught them. "Man, when this is over I'm gonna kill Lola." Aaliyah fought back until the shock, which promptly knocked her out. Wow, that was easy. "You're probably right," said Jin. The three of them had to sneak out of SHADE quickly before their parents or anyone else tried to stop them. Thankfully they managed and were sooner on their way to the school, Mia and Jin bouncing on bubble boots and Cha rappelling with shadow strands. Lloyd harrumphed loudly and turned away. "... Fine," she said reluctantly. Amber looked back at Chloe with a 'you serious?' face, then sighed and went towards the window. "You ready? Three, two, one..." She jumped slightly out the window with Chloe behind her. Sakura ducked back and shrieked silently. Of course he would know she was here, even without his abilities it was the place she always hid when they were playing hide-and-seek.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:46 am
Dj chuckled. “Can’t ever let your big bro act cool huh?” He said as he also squared up. What did they do? Dj had no idea, and he was worried about what would happen to them. But whatever it was, he couldnt let them have his precious little sister. Luckily for the both of them, something intervened. When everything seemed bleak, the sky got dark. From the clouds a glowing human descend, and bolts of energy came down and zapped the people surrounding them. The glowing human landed in front of them, putting any other people who were after them to sleep with a zap. The glowing dissipated and there stood Amadeus, in his original wizard robes. “It looks like I was able to find you just in time.” Amadeus said with a grin. Daniel sighed as he picked up his wife and quickly pushed his way through the crowd and headed to the roofs. “What is happening to the city?” He said to himself as he headed towards SHADE to look for his kids. Drago nodded as he went over to her and gently lifted her into his arms. “I know youre uncomfortable but hold on.” Drago said as he started running towards SHADE. He would occasionally use his time skip to avoid people, but only for a brief moment as not to agitate Lloyd. As soon as they got outside Chloe activated the machine and fans came out and propelled them through the air, giving them a nice glide towards the ground. However, there was a large group headed towards them on the ground. They wouldnt have much time when they landed. Zeke tore open the cupboard and reached for Sakura. SHe would need to do something or else he would grab her.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:17 am
Olivia smirked up to her brother, and was ready to fight until an act of God saved them. A God who liked cruel jokes. After the awe had passed, and it took some moments, Olivia stopped staring slacked jawed and scowled at Amadeus, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. But Daniel should not have been looking around at the city, instead he should have been paying more attention to the familiar body in his arms. He'd carried Aaliyah unconscious before and she went fully languid, whereas now she was like a tightly coiled spring. He had run about a block before Aaliyah regained herself and lashed out, using the concealed blade in her sleeve to stab Daniel hard in the gut. Lloyd kept her head down, not looking at the scary people and scary colourful lights, and pretending Drago was just a giant Lily carrying her. She hoped this ended soon. "Oh my god," Amber groaned. "I hope you're a quick runner." Sakura screamed silently and acted on reflex. Her eyes glowed pink as she looked at her father, compelling him to stop.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:29 am
Unlike his sister, Dj was glad he was there. “Oh man arent you a sight for sore eyes.” Dj said. “I am glad I was able to find you. I was accosted by some of these rogues when I was dining with Honey. She told me to search for my friends and I took upon the skies in search of you all. I am glad I was able to make it in time.” Amadeus told them. Daniel was in a bit of a panicked state so he hadnt noticed...until the gut wound that caused him to toss Aaliyah away. “Goddannit.” He cursed as he pulled the blade from his stomach. Drago stopped to catch his breath when they were just a few streets away. He couldnt use his abiltiy anymore though, he had exhausted his energy. “Lloyd....Im gonna distract these guys. Can you run to SHADE?” He asked her. “Not really. But I dont think Ill have much choice.” Chloe said as they landed. Chloe got the apparatus off of Amber so they could make a break for it. Zeke was about to grab her when whatever she did made him drowsy and caused him to fall backwards. This gave her a brief window of escape.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:09 am
Olivia scowled some more, and then huffed. "Th-thanks for the save," she grumbled, not looking at Amadeus. Aaliyah hit the ground and rolled into a wall, grunting with the impact. She was clearly still incapacitated by Daniel's stun from earlier, or she would have landed that much better. She started to get up, unsteadily without the help of the staff that Daniel had left behind. Lloyd considered it. "I can," she said. "I will get help. Stay here or near here, okay?" "Let's do our best then," said Amber. When they had safely landed and got the equipment off, Amber grabbed Chloe's hand and together they ran as fast as they could. Chloe began to lag behind immediately. Sakura snivelled and quickly jumped out of the cupboard, pushing her father over even more in the process. She'd apologise for using that on him later, if there was a later. She ran out of the house, not knowing what was awaiting her outside.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:20 am
Amadeus smiled. She said something nice to him. How lovely. If only they were in better circumstances. “Come. I shall take you both along to SHADE then continue mine search for the others.” Amadeus said. He offered his hands to the two of them. Daniel grunted as he squared up to his wife. His healing had closed the wound, but the pain had not subsided. This was disadvantageous. But he refused to leave his wife behind. He’d have to incapacitate her. Drago nodded as he ran out to face the mob. They saw him and advanced, giving Lloyd a chance to run. But then they stopped. And then...they let out an incredibly creepy wail and charged towards Drago much more aggressively. CHloe was not very athletic, but even with her slow pace they were keeping away from them. Until they suddenly changed. Their pursuers suddenly started to let out a incredibly bone chilling wail and began to chase after them a lot more aggressively. It seemed for the moment Sakura was in the clear. But then a massive blast of psionic energy knocked her down coming from the house, accompanied by a horrible wailing noise.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:14 am
The three of them turned when they suddenly heard the zombified people shrieking madly from the ground, followed by thundering footsteps. "Uh oh," said Olivia. "That doesn't sound good." Aaliyah suddenly shuddered, then howled through her mask at Daniel. Then, despite being shaky on her feet, she charged straight at Daniel. Lloyd made a small squeaking sound and took off running as fast as she could. She could barely keep ahead of them, but desperation drove her. "Whoa, shit!" Amber cursed, picking up the pace. Chloe was lagging behind even more now. Sakura fell pretty much flat on her face from the blast. She was bleeding from her head when she struggled to sit up, breathing raggedly. She began to crawl away from her house, having stars in her eyes that were blinding her. Suddenly, a car whirled around the corner and sped towards her, stopping right next to her. Her mother gracefully leapt out, a vision of pink hair, and scooped her up into her arms.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:42 am
"I think we should really get away from here." Dj said. "Agreed." Amadeus said. He grabbed the both of their hands and he whipped up a spell and they began to levitate and took off into the sky. Daniel was surprised so he quickly dodged away from her lunge. Whoa! Whatever that was, it made her a lot more hostile. Damn it what did he do? For now, Daniel got down low and swept at Aaliyah's legs. Pretty soon Lloyd had made it to SHADE. They saw her coming, and quickly let her inside before the things caught her. "Run..ahead without me. They'll catch us both at this rate." Chloe told Amber. SHe didnt want to be the reason why Amber got caught up with these monsters. The both of them saw Zeke blast out of their home, still wailing, and holding his swords in his hands. He was aiming for both Sakura and Tenpo now.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:32 am
Olivia agreed too, though the hand holding did make her uncomfortable. From up in the sky they could see carnage everywhere. Whatever it was that was making Aaliyah like this was also making her not see straight, because normally she would dodge such a slow and obvious attack. Her legs were knocked out from under her and she fell pretty hard on the ground, smacking her head on the concrete. That was going to hurt later but it looked like Daniel had properly incapacitated her this time. "Drago is still out there, alone," Lloyd managed to wheeze between panting from running so hard. Her soft, nerdy body wasn't built for so much running. Just as Lloyd told them that, Jin and Cha's parents came out wailing, having realised their daughters and Mia were missing. "Like hell," Amber threw back behind her as they ran. She was not going to leave her friend defenceless with these zombies. Thinking fast, Amber pulled Chloe into an alleyway. "I have a really terrible idea," she told her. "But it's our only hope. Stay behind me." Chloe could only see the rear view of Amber, being behind her now, but she watched her shrinking slightly, and her smooth black hair become curled, then puffy. Amber was now no longer Amber - she was Lola! Tenpo quickly pulled Sakura behind her. She didn't even think about what she did next - her daughter was the most important thing in the world to her and she knew her husband would understand. She pulled out a small handgun, one she had never used before but had been given long ago just in case, and shot at Zeke's thigh.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:42 am
“This is very odd. I did not think plagues lie this would exist in the future.” Amadeus said as they headed to SHADE. “THey dont. Thats why this is crazy.” DJ said. Daniel sighed as he made sure this time that Aaliyah was unconscious. It looked like it did the trick this time. Oh his poor wife. He would make whoever did this to her pay. For now he secured her arms and legs and slowly made his way to SHADE to find his children. The people who brought her in didnt know who Drago was, but Milo was nearby and heard. “Drago and my friends are out there mom. I need to go help them.” He told Caoimhe. He was getting really desperate now. Chloe had no idea what was happening, but could see Amber was changing. From behind she looked like...Lola? Oh man, Chloe hoped Amber could fool them. As the zombies approached they saw lola and looked...very confused. It did seem to stop them as they were contemplating what she was doing there. That also confirmed that Lola had something to do with this whole mess. Zeke roared as he got his leg shot. It didnt seem to stop his advance, but it really slowed him down.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:10 am
Olivia didn't think this was a plague, but she didn't say anything. She was too in awe and horrified by what was going on around them. "Let's get to SHADE before one of these guys figures out we're up here," she advised. Could zombies use guns or anything like that? Caoimhe looked troubled, then sighed loudly. "Go get your suit," she muttered. Heroes were needed in times like this, and she herself had been in dangerous situations like this when she was young. Not quite this young but it would be a good experience for him. She would of course make sure he wasn't hurt. She went over to Honey to talk to her about what was going on, suggesting that enhanced humans who weren't under this mega hypnosis be given permission to go all out to help the city. Honey was also reluctant but agreed. Amber -Lola was sweating bullets and trembling, but she had to keep her cool. As calmly as she could, she pointed to a random place behind the zombies, hoping they would go where she mutely instructed them. That was all the extra time they needed. The pair of them got back into the car and sped off, safe in the knowledge that Zeke had been slowed down but not crippled for life.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:21 am
Dj agreed as Amadeus brought them safely to the base. “I shall head back into the city in search of our comrades.” Amadeus told them. “Stay safe.” He said as he began to take back off into the sky. Milos eyes lit up and he nodded as he went to go grab his suit. He would show he could do hero things and help his friends. Chloe was praying that this plan would work. Again, the people looked confused but then began to meander off towards the direction that she pointed. It seemed that it was working. She just had to keep it up for a few more moments and they might be in the clear.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:32 am
Olivia was more concerned for his brashness than his safety when she reached out and grabbed Amadeus' sleeve. "You can't go out alone," she snapped, pulling him back. "If you get hurt, no one will know." That was the advice her parents had given them when they were younger and played make believe heroes. Caoimhe went to find Will to tell him what was happening, and to get her own suit on. Will wouldn't be able to do much super stuff but he might still want to go out with them. Amber-Lola roughly grabbed Chloe's arm and dragged her out into the open behind her, still glaring at all of the zombies and making them get out of their way. This seemed to be working?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum