ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 6 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:40 pm
“Yeah! Lesh go danctch!!” Mia said getting up and grabbing Cha. She put her on her shoulder and began walking back to the dance floor. Even though he punched Drago, Drago didnt fall down. Drago saw the chance and he launched a punch at Jin’s boyfriend, which made a significantly louder crack. It wasnt over though, as before he fell on the ground he was grabbed by Drago and introduced with another punch which certainly knocked him flat on his ass. Drago believed in the double tap. “Of course. Ask away. Im open to any question.” Dj said taking another drink. Their faces were really close...an impulse was coming over Milo. He did not know what it was but he really really....before he could overthink it some more he just leaned in and kissed her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:18 am
Cha squawked a little awkwardly but didn't fight it as she put her legs either side of Mia's head and let her giant friend take her back into the main dance hall. People cheered when they came back and starting dancing around them, as the music had picked up the pace again. The boyfriend grunted with each punch and then slumped against the wall, panting. He knew he wouldn't be able to out-fight Drago so he just glared up at him, wiping blood off his mouth. Jin had managed to pull her panties up but was now struggling to sit up. Amber took another sip and then asked, "so what can you do?" That implication meant she was asking what his abilities were. Normally she wouldn't ask so rudely, but she was drunk and DJ was nice. It was a quick and sweet kiss, and took Sakura totally by surprise. When Milo pulled back, Sakura had a starstruck look in her eyes, and her lips slowly curled up in a smile. She really hoped he wasn't making a drunk mistake, and was mirroring her feelings that she had for him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:34 am
Mia was happy to be dancing again. But for some reason the feeling of Chas skin was lingering on her fingertips and she was very much aware of the feeling of Chas legs around her neck as they kept dancing. Drago was also glaring at the boyfriend as he went over to Jin. “Excuse me.” He said as he scooped her up in his arms and stood up. He shot one last glare at Jim’s boyfriend then walked out the room with her. They got some strange looks as he took her to another room that was empty. He set her down and closed the door. “A-are you ok?” He managed to ask. He seemed to blink away and then he suddenly had a glass of water for her. What could Dj do? Oh... she meant his ability. He was a bit surprised that she asked. He didn’t normally like to talk about it but he didn’t really mind telling her, probably due to the alcohol. “I uh... it’s really dumb but I can adapt to anything. So like if I’m in the water I’ll grow gills or if I was in space I’d develop the ability to breath in space. If I was set on fire I would become fire proof. Stuff like that.” Dj said to her. It didn’t seem like a mistake because milo had the same look on his face. That was so...magical. Did the two of them really just do that? He had a goofy look on his face as he just stared at Sakura in awe..
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:46 am
Cha whooped and danced up on her perch, one that nobody could take her down from. She could, and would, dance like this with all her adoring friends and Mia for hours. She was only vaguely aware that her sparkling sister wasn't here. Jin was groaning a bit as Drago carried her away, and struggling weakly. She looked confused at first when he sat her down, but when he came back with water she smiled at him. "Drago," she slurred. "'M glad ya came. Are ya havin' fun?" Amber's eyes sparkled. "Ooh, that's really cool," she said, taking another swig. "Real useful, I bet?" Sakura bit her lip briefly, and then decided to hell with it as she leaned back in and kissed him again. She was as gentle as she could be, considering she was drunk.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:55 am
Drago didn’t answer but instead made her drink the water. “Drink please.” He said gently to her as he made sure she laid down. “Rest.” He said to her as he tucked her into the bed. He would watch over her just in case her “boyfriend” tried anything funny with her again. “N-nah it’s not really that great. I wish it was something a little cooler. But hey since we’re sharing what’s your thing?” Dj asked deflecting a tiny bit. Milo didn’t mind it at all as he happily kissed her again. He never really realized how much he wanted this with her. It was so...beautiful. That could be the alcohol talking though, but he really liked it as he wrapped his hands around her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:19 am
Which was it, lie down or drink? Jin couldn't do both, especially being this inebriated. "D-don't wanna rest here," she whined, sitting back up and swigging the water sloppily. She was swaying and clearly going to pass out, but she didn't want to be here in this house when she did. Amber didn't let him deflect that easily. "It's sooo cool," she said, finishing her drink after that. Well, she'd made him answer so it was only right that she tell him. "Well, I guess I'm kinda similar to you. I can change my appearance. Psst, here's a secret." She pulled his shoulder down so she could whisper in his ear. "Psst. This isn't my real face." Sakura cupped Milo's face, then slid one hand back into his soft hair to hold him to her lips. Her first kiss was a drunken one, but with the only boy she'd ever wanted to share it with. Was she doing this right? They were just kind of pressed together so she moved her mouth around a bit.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:28 am
He wanted her to drink then lie down but then she said she said she’d rather be someone else. “I’ll tske you home.” Drago told her as he stood up. “Excuse me.” He said as he bent down and gently picked her up. Dj blushed a bit not really thinking it was all that great.”whoa for real? Now that’s a super cool power. I bet your own face is just as beautiful as this one.” Dj said. Oh man he might be drinkin too much because his filter had vanished. Milo didn’t know if it was right either but it felt right. Milo moved his mouth a bit too and squeezed on Sakura a bit.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:03 am
"How d'ya know where I live?" Jin asked, finishing her water. "'N my shoe... 'N m'sister... 'N the party." Wow he was so big and strong, he kept picking her up like she was nothing, putting his big hands all over her legs and torso. Amber's face suddenly hardened and she looked away. They were drunk, but why? Why did he have to say that? Sakura's hand gripped Milo's hair a little harder and she pressed herself against him a bit. This kiss was getting heated. It was like no one was in the room but them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:10 am
“I don’t.” Drago said. He figured he would go ask her sister, although he was incredibly nervous to do so. But he was more worried about her. He’d come back for her shoe if she really needed it. He headed out the room and towards where mia and cha were dancing. From the look on her face Dj could tell he had messed up. “I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you if I did.” Dj said very apologetically. Perhaps she had a complex and dj just made her think of it. Milo kept on as well as he moved them up against the wall as the kiss started to turn into making out.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:26 am
Jin was too out of it too tell Drago that this was a terrible idea. Big, scary Drago, carrying a tiny unconscious Jin? They'd all assume the worst and pile in for sure. This was a house full of drunk powered humans, he wouldn't get out of it alive (no one knew his powers at that point). Amber didn't usually show this cold, angry side of hers, but the drink had inhibited her control so DJ was getting the full silent treatment now. She put her glass down and walked away from him, looking for Chloe and Lloyd. Sakura and Milo were still on the couch so he just ended up pushing her down into the cushion. Not that she minded. She titled her neck so that she could open her mouth wider and really make out with him. This was feeling amazing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:45 am
As soon as drago brought Jin out of the room and people saw them they started whispering and gasping coming to their own conclusions. Drago ignored them and made his way to the dance floor to look for cha. When he arrived mia was the first one to see them. In her drunken state mia set Cha down then launched forward and socked drago grabbing Jin in the process. “What did ya do to Jin?” She said angrily. Dj sighed as he drank down his drink. Smooth move Dj. He then heard a loud noise coming from the dance floor. Milo was really getting into this make out session when a loud crashing noise came from the other room and surprised them. “What was that?”
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:05 am
Cha was upset to be put down, but then Mia was punching that tall scary guy - and Jin was there? All floppy in Mia's arms? What the hell was going on?! What the hell had that creep done to her sister?! Cha snarled as she lurched to her feet and staggered over to Drago, the room going very dark. "You! What did you do?!" she roared, not caring that they were making a spectacle. Jin whimpered and tried to get out of Mia's arms. Everyone had heard the commotion and was coming into the room now, even Amber, Chloe, and Lloyd, though they hung back. Sakura was shocked by the noise and she practically leapt into Milo's lap in surprise.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:10 am
Drago groaned as he stood up. Jesus mia hit like a truck! Guess those muscles weren’t just for show. Drago shakily got up and wiped his mouth looking at mia and cha. Although to mia it looked like he was glaring and that got her even more mad. She looked at Jin and she was very disshelved and her shoe was missing. She looked a mess and mia drew her own conclusions. “Oh I’m gonna kick your ass.” Mia said to Drago as more people gathered around. Dj came up beside Chloe Lloyd and amber. “What’s going on?” He asked them. Milo held onto Sakura protectively. “Should we go see? He asked her. Someone could be in trouble.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:22 am
Cha was starting to look really scary. Drago hadn't seen her powers before, but the more she amped up the darkness, the more pale and ghost-like she looked. Right now her skin was drained of colour and she had black veins all over her skin, and fully black eyes. Tendrils of shadows were coiling all throughout the room and converging sharply on Drago. Jin started struggling with more strength and started lightly slapping Mia's chest. "Stop it," she whined. "Let go. Let go!" "Mia punched Drago," Lloyd told Daniel informatively. "She and Cha look very cross. Jin looks sleepy." Sakura looked at the doorway, then Milo, then at the doorway again reluctantly. She wanted to stay here like this with him, but she knew more than that that they had to help with whatever was going on. So she sadly got to her feet and pulled Milo with her. Would he want to kiss her anymore after this?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:32 am
“Cha it’s ok we’re here for you! We’re gonna kick his ass for tryin to hurt ya.” Mia said, taking the slaps because they didn’t really hurt. “W-wait.” Drago said to Jin. She looked absolutely terrifying and he was kind of scared and couldn’t find the words to stop her from coming down on him. Dj was trying to process and focused so his body adapted to alcohol in his system so he could focus more. Milo held her hand firmly as they Went out and saw everyone gathering around the dance floor. What was going on?
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:02 am
[Lol you got the twins confused.] Cha lost her focus on Drago when she saw her sister struggling. "Lemme go," Jin kept grumbling at Mia, pushing on her. "Th-think you should let her go," Cha told Mia begrudgingly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:24 am
(Oops lol) Mia looked at Cha then nodded as she set down Jin. Then she turned her attention back to Drago. “You better be ready for an asswhuppin. I don’t like when people hurt my friends.” Mia said angrily. Drago waved his hands in protest but it didnt seem to work. DJ managed to regain some of his facilities as he went over to Jin. “Jin, what’s going on?” He asked her calmly.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:47 am
Cha put an arm around her twin and supported her. "What happened?" she asked more aggressively than DJ did, panicking that the worst had happened to her sister. Jin's cheekbone looked red and was starting to swell up, so she'd definitely been hit. Jin was shaking her head, but couldn't really string a sentence together. She pointed shakily at Drago, her brain not being able to figure out that this looked like an accusation.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:56 am
As soon as Jin pointed at Drago it was over. Mia was on him in an instant and she hit him again really hard. Drago could have escaped or fought back, but in his experience, that would have just made things worse. If it meant he wouldnt get into anymore trouble then he was willing to take the beating he was about to receive.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:08 am
The girl whose house it was started to protest, demanding Mia to stop messing up her place. She also bloodied Drago's face and it sprayed all over the silk curtains ugh! Cha was about to get in there too, trying to hand Jin off to DJ so she could pound some terrifying justice, but her sister was still talking. "He sa... Saved me," she slurred. Cha propped Jin's head up. "He what?" "He saved... Hic, me," Jin said again, pointing at Drago who was getting pounded on. Cha couldn't really hear Jin over the sounds Mia was making so she snapped her fingers at her and surrounded Mia's fist in a thin glove of shadow. It wasn't to stop her, just to distract her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:11 am
It worked because Mia broke out of her blood rage and looked over at Cha. She had wailed on him a bit, not hearing anything until Cha covered her fist. Why did she stop her from beating this jerkbag down? Drago was glad it was over. In the future he would make sure not to ever piss off Mia again if he could.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:18 am
Cha was quickly sobering up, and not in the pleasant way. She had a horrible ringing in her ears and her head felt heavy. She looked around and saw that everyone was gathered around, watching them. "Let's take this outside," she grumbled, half carrying her sister out to the veranda. "Bring him," she added sharply to Mia, nodding towards Drago. Milo and Sakura had seen the end of the altercation and decided to follow, Sakura being very worried for Jin. Lloyd and Amber didn't know if they should go, as newbies in their close friendship circle, so they hung back.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:24 am
Mia nodded as she grabbed Drago by the scruff of his neck and brought him with her outside. Dj went out as well, wanting to know what was going on with his friend. This left the party with a very sour mood as rumors were already forming about what had happened, and what had not actually happened. Needless to say, they werent very flattering as Dragos name was dragged through the mud further.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:57 am
Amber looked around in disgust as the people around them. She'd been hoping they were all cool like the small group of friends she'd made, but of course they weren't. The things they were saying about Drago, and also Jin, without proof were disgusting. "C'mon," she said to Lloyd and Chloe. "I don't wanna be in here with all these assholes. Let's go out there." Lloyd was displeased with Amber's language, but she agreed with her on the sentiment and went outside. Cha sat Jin down on a deckchair and tapped her face, speaking Korean at her. Jin seemed a bit more lucid in their other language, and she whispered some things in Korean to her. Cha looked confused and annoyed at first, but then her lip started wobbling and her eyes glistened. Was she crying? That was very unusual for Cha. She stood up and waved her hand loosely at Drago. "Leggo him," she grumbled. "He's not... The one."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:07 am
Chloe was feeling really uncomfortable around these people and wholeheartedly agreed to leave with Amber and Lloyd. She hoped things would be better out there.Mia let go of Drago as he fell to the ground. He got up and wiped his mouth then looked at them all through his bruised eye. “Sorry.” Was all he said as he just dissappeared from their sights. He felt like now would be a good time to leave since they werent in the party anymore. He apologied for the whole misunderstanding, which confused Mia and the others who didnt know the full story just yet.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum