ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 11 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:40 am
That....surprised Amadeus. Was she worrying about him? That made him happy. “I suppose that is true. But there is not nary a person here who can fly like me. Also, I have one of those cellular devices from Honey. I shall be fine.” Amadeus said. When she found will, he was in the infirmary with some wounded people. He had been helping with making sure everyone was taken care of and looked a bit weary. “Caoimhe...are you going out there?” He asked her. It seemed to work at first, but with the odd way she was moving....the zombies seemed to catch on and shreiked at her, as they began to approach the both of them again. Meanwhile, Mia Cha and Jin arrived on campus and were greeted with eerie silence. “So spooky.” Mia said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:52 am
Olivia frowned. She couldn't believe she was about to do this... "Wait here," she snapped, before storming off into the base. She returned a couple of minutes later in a skintight white outfit, pulling a little blue jacket on over the top. "I'm coming with you," she said. "My dad's out there all alone and my mama's gone crazy." DJ seemed to have wandered off somewhere but Olivia was more concerned with getting back out there and helping her dad. "Yes," Caoimhe told Will as she finished getting her outfit on, before giving him a quick kiss. "You know Milo, he doesn't wanna stay here doin' nothin'." She smiled slightly, so proud of her brave son but wondering where he got his heroism from. Lola-Amber cringed and pushed Chloe behind her into an alleyway. "Go," she urged her in Lola's voice. "I'll hold them off. Go!" She'd taken a few beatings before, this couldn't be much worse. Right? But she didn't have to worry about it too long, as out of the sky leapt a black and golden figure. It darted into the crowd of zombies and started smacking them with blasts of golden energy. It was fast, but Amber could vaguely make out- "Tarana?" "Especially when you can hear that," Cha added, when they heard the shrieks of zombies echoing around the city. "Let's go in and find them quickly," Jin urged, running inside. She wasn't sure who they were finding now, but knew that at least some of their friends had headed here.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:17 am
Whoa...that was an awesome outfit. Amadeus grinned. “Alright. Lets go find your parents then. And our friends.” He said to Olivia as he offered his hand to her. “Be safe my love. I know you can protect our boy. You both are strong.” WIll said. It was at times like these he sometimes missed having golem. “No!” Chloe said, grabbing onto Amber. She wasnt going to let her get attacked and leave her. But just as they were both about to be attacked, Tarana came out of nowhere and started taking care of all the zombies. Following her was Alistar who divebombed out of the sky and crashed, making a bunch of zombie fly from the impact. He was wearing an interesting outfit as well and when he saw the two of them he grinned as he got up and went to them. “Heroes at your service!” Alistar said with a smile. When Jin Cha and Mia got inside, they still had not bumped into anyone. Where was everyone? It was spooky that nobody was around. Well it was until they saw one person...Headmaster Ica. And she was standing alone. That was...really spooky.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:46 am
Olivia groaned internally and went to grab Amadeus' hand, though she actually took hold of his wrist. She had to be focused and professional to help her dad. Amber-Lola watched slack jawed, her skin going pale and her hair smooth as she transformed back into Amber. That probably freaked Alistar out a little bit, without context. Tarana was going wild, throwing people left and right like they weighed nothing, and blasting a few beams of golden energy. "You guys are so awesome," Amber murmured. Jin and Cha were weary of Ica, seeing as she and Lola were related and Lola had sort of started this whole mess. "We should leave," Jin mouthed, backing away as quietly as possible.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:57 am
Amadeus lifted them into the sky and made something for Olivia to stand on made from magic. Even he knew this was not the time for flirtation. They took off and began to scour the city. “What do you beleive is the cause of this epidemic?” Amadeus asked Olivia while they searched. Alistar was certainly confused, as he processed what was happening. Oh! She could shape shift! THat was a neat power. “Dont worry, we have come to save you. You two are unhurt right?” Alistar asked. Chloe was dumbfounded and had no idea how to respond to this. Mia on the other hand was happy to see their instructor. Surely she would know where Lola was and be able to help them. “Professor!” Mia said happily before she saw Jin mouth that they should leave. Ica slowly turned around and growled. THen she wailed like the other zombies and her wings sprouted out.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:45 am
"I think it's my... Cousin," Olivia replied, going for the simple explanation of her relation to Lola. Her dad's an alien... Um, he's from another world and his people are part of a hive mind. I think? So I think this has something to do with that." Amber nodded, unable to really speak because the relief of not being beaten to a pulp had just hit her. Wow, she really was useless at this hero business. She looked back at Chloe who also seemed to be having a crisis. "God damn it, Mia," Cha snarled, rubbing her forehead. Mia's brain wasn't as big as her body. Thankfully at least, all three of them were combat capable so it looked like they would have to fight Ica and subdue her. "Sorry, headmistress," said Jin, forming bubbles around her fists. "We can apologise later," said Cha, gathering darkness around herself.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:54 am
“....well that certainly is interesting.” Amadeus said. He had heard quite a few strange things since coming to this time but that was probably the strangest. “Could it not possibly be her father rather than your cousin?” Amadeus asked. Chloe seemed to be having a panic attack, after the adrenaline had calmed a bit. “You take care of her, Im gonna go help tarana.” Alistar told Amber. Mia yelped a bit as she jumped back. “Sorry.” She said to her friends as she squared up to Ica. She didnt want to fight, but they had no choice it seeemed. Ica shrieked as her throat expanded and she spit something out at them. It missed and it the floor, then started to dissolve the ground. “She has acid spit?!” Mia said. She thought all she could do was fly!! Meanwhile, Drago, very beaten up but alive, had managed to stagger his way to campus. He really hoped Lloyd was safe and made it to SHADE,. For now though, he needed to take care of himself.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:10 am
"It might be," Olivia agreed, annoyed at not having thought of that. "I haven't seen the Headmaster in a while and he has been stressed recently... I think." Amber nodded and turned to Chloe, putting her hands either side of her face. "Hey," she said softly. "Hey, it's alright. We're safe now... I-if you need to cry, do it. Let it all out. That was pretty scary and you were real brave." She ignored as an unconscious zombie sailed over their heads, leaving a trail of yellow glimmer behind it. "Why didn't we know that?!" Jin gawked, pushing her sister behind Mia to avoid some blow back from the acid spit. Their seniors always told them to be open about all of their powers so it was odd that Ica had kept this from them. "Don't let her load up anymore," Cha said, leaping out from behind Mia and pulling shadows around Ica's head, blinding her and blocking her spit.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:25 am
“Perhaps we can clear this all up should we find him and your cousin.” Amadeus said. The zombies were doing something odd and heading towards the center of the city. Chloe didnt say anything but tears began to form in her eyes and she started to cry. THis whole experience was just awful. Alistar wasnt much help in regards to fighting, his main purpose was to calm tarana down once she had finished fighting, because he was the only one who could get close to her. Mia nodded as she ran towards Ica. while ICa was surprised by the shadows Mia went and smashed into her, hoping to knock her out before she could hurt anyone.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:49 am
"Then I guess we should follow the bees back to the hive," said Olivia, tilting the floating thing she was standing on to try to get it to turn in the direction of the zombies. Amber pulled Chloe closer and gave her a gentle hug, patting her back comfortingly. The zombies had all been taken out, and Tarana was standing in the middle of the unconscious bodies. She was panting and looking around wildly, like a crazed animal. "Bounce back!" Jin shouted, throwing a giant bubble behind Ica to make her bounce back towards Mia so that she could punch her again. Thanks to Drago, Jin was also a firm believer in the double tap.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:56 am
“Hold on, should we not continue our search for your father and our compatriots?” Amadeus said to Olvia. Not that he wasnt down to storm the castle. Alistar gently approached Tarana in a non hostile way. “Tarana you are the victor! It is time to come back to us. So its calm down time now.” Alistar said to her. Mia gritted her teeth. “Sorry.” She said as she launched a punch at Ica and caused Ica to do a flip as she flopped down onto the ground. Mia really hoped she didnt cause brain damage or something to their headmaster.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:27 am
"We could," Olivia agreed. "But we're also perfectly positioned to get right to the source of the problem and stop it right away. You're a powerful wizard right? Prove it." Tarana's lip curled and she growled at Alistar, gnashing her teeth. She had a few grazes on her face that would probably become bruises soon enough. Her eyes were that wild gold colour they went when she wasn't herself, and she didn't seem to be recognising Alistar at all. Jin and Cha winced audibly, seeing one of their role models get her lights punched out. Cha's shadow around her head cushioned some of the impact at least, but she was definitely completely unconscious. "She's the only one here, I think," Jin said. "We should leave before more of them come."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:39 am
“Hmph you wish for me to test my metal? Very well. Into the abyss we shall wander.” Amadeus said as they began to follow the horde to see where they were headed. Alistar sighed. Looks like they still werent at the stage where he could calm her down with just words. He would have to use the song. He cleared his throat and held his hand out to her. “Sleeep while the night is young. Dreams carry you far from harm. Free from alarm, safe in my arms. Please live your life for you and for me.” Alistar sang to Tarana. “Its time to come back home.” Alistar said to her. “S-should we leave her here?” Mia asked. She would feel really bad if they just left Ica here. they didnt have a lot of time to think, because they could hear soemthing coming towards them.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:46 pm
Olivia paled slightly. "D-don't call it that," she complained, wrapping her arms around herself. This was already pretty serious and very reckless. But Olivia had always wanted to prove herself to her awesome parents. Amber overheard the song and turned to look back at where Alistar and Tarana were. "Hey... That sounds really sweet, doesn't it?" she whispered to Chloe. It was working on Tarana too. As soon as she heard the first couple of words, she shook her head roughly and whined. The whining turned to whimpers, and Tarana swayed slightly as she returned to her real self. She coughed a couple of times, all of the shrieking having dried out her throat. "Ugh... Gods, I am so hungry," she rasped, looking sleepily up at Alistar and taking his outstretched hand. "She'll be a dead weight if we take her," Cha said. "Leave her. If she wakes up, she'll just go crazy on us." "But if we leave her and Lola or Squishy finds her, they'll freak," Jin pointed out. "Mia, could you carry her? We gotta go, quickly."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:10 pm
“Apologies.” He said as he landed them somewhere nearby so they wouldnt be spotted. “I can cast an invisibility spell on us so we can sneak in.” Amadeus said kind of excitedly. “However it only lasts for about 10 mins so we will have to make haste.” Chloe nodded in agreement. It was soothing and somewhat melancholy. Alistar smiled as he supported Tarana. “Your battle was really cool. Ill treat you to a big buffet when we’re done.” He said as he took tarana over to Chloe and Amber. “Yeah Ill carry her.” Mia said as she went over and gently picked up her headmaster. They could hear more groans of the zombies coming, but then they saw someone dash by as they were being pursued down the hall. It looked like...Drago?
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:31 am
Olivia's eyes sparkled when Amadeus told her that. She had to rub them and stop herself from say 'so cool' quickly, so that he didn't see her admiring him for a second. "Let's get as close as possible before we do that," she said. She wasn't sure why they landed though. Tarana smiled drowsily and let Alistar lead her, resting her head on his shoulder. Her ears were ringing like they always did after fighting and it was making her dizzy. She didn't realise yet that there were many more zombies all around them, so Alistar should not have made her transform back. "We have to get back to SHADE," Amber said to them all. "But I don't know how to get to there from here." Jin's eyes lit up at the sight of Drago, but then the blood drained from her face. He was hurt and in trouble. Cha nudged her slightly, with a grin on her face. "Go be his hero," she urged her. Jin blushed from head to toe, but nodded and ran after him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:48 am
They had landed because all of the zombies were going underground. They couldnt fly any closer or else they would be spotted. “Agreed.” Amadeus said, as they slowly began to sneak around behind the last of the zombies. “There are probably more zombies nearby. Ill call in the helicopter that brought his here and itll get us all to SHADE safely.” Alistar said as he took out his cellphone. Mia smiled as she watched Jin go off. “I think I heard something coming from the fields. We should see if there’s someone who needs help there.” Mia said. Drago had kept running until he hit the end of the hall. He sighed. He was incredibly exhausted and couldnt use his ability anymore because of how much he used it when protecting Lloyd. He couldnt get away. This was it.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:10 am
"Time to see what's going on down there," Olivia said as they approached a subway entrance where a lot of the people were shuffling into. She removed one of her gloves and pressed her hand to the ground, her eyes glowing bright purple as she saw what was going on beneath them. Amber turned to Chloe and squeezed her reassuringly. "We're safe now," she said. "Let's get back to SHADE and have some hot chocolate." "Good idea," Cha said to Mia, going the opposite way that Jin had so that they could get outside. The zombies that were following Drago had rounded the corner and were sprinting towards him now, ready to do whatever it was they were going to. Until over their heads leapt a little figure wearing a brightly coloured outfit. Jin! She used bubbles on her feet to jump high over them. Before she landed in front of them, she twisted her body around in the air and threw a handful of different colour bubbles at them. They popped and whizzed loudly like fireworks, stunning the zombies at the front. A few made it through, but Jin took them out by punching them with bubbly fists. They were all out cold pretty quickly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:17 am
She could make out a long tunnel going underground and two large rooms. One room seemed to be holding a bunch of people in what looked like cocoons? The other large room was where all the other zombies were gathering, with someone sitting in the middle of all of them. It appeared to be Lola and some other figure behind her. “Y-yea. This is all to crazy for me.” CHloe said to her friend. She would be so happy when all this was over. When Cha and Mia got closer to outside, they could hear a helicopter approaching from above. Drago was stunned by the display of amazing skills that Jin had just displayed as she took care of all the zombies really quickly. “J-Jin.” Drago said as he tried to walk towards her but slumped down. Seems that now that he wasnt in danger his energy had left him.
Generi
Generi

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:50 am
Who was the person behind Lola? Olivia should have been able to make them out, so she looked a little closer... Amber pulled Chloe a little closer and waited together with the others for the helicopter to arrive. Hopefully no more zombies or whatever would find them in the meantime. "Those might be rescue helicopters," Cha theorised as they saw one in the distance. "We gotta get closer and flag them down." Jin shook her hands to make her bubble mitts pop harmlessly before turning to Drago. "Drago!" she yelped when he collapsed, running over to him. She was so relieved to see him alive, if a little battered, that she couldn't help what she did next. She ran to him and hugged him full on.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:00 am
When she looked closer she couldnt really make it out. Its like they were cloaked by something. Olivia could then feel Amadeus shake her a bit. “What are you doing? we need to move quickly.” Amadeus whispered to her. He hadnt seen her do this thing with her powers so he had no idea what she could do. The chopper came down as Cha and Mia came out to see their friends surrounding it. “Oh thank goodness they’re safe.” Mia said as they went to join them. Dragos face went red when she hugged him, but he didnt have any energy to fight it. “I-Im glad...youre alright...thanks for the rescue.” He said tiredly.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:59 am
"Ouch!" Olivia snapped, reflexively reaching for the hand that was grabbing her and bending it back painfully. She was looking really closely at something so when he shook her, it shook her vision and hurt her eyes. They were red and streaming now. She realised what she was doing to his hand after a moment and let go. "Sunuvabitch," she grumbled, rubbing her sore eyes. Cha was relieved too, and they ran over to their friends and the helicopter. Jin hugged him a bit longer before noticing that he wasn't hugging her back, and suddenly she was overcome with embarrassment. She shouldn't be touching him like this. "Sorry," she squeaked, letting go of him and folding her hands behind her back sheepishly. "A-and no problem... Can you walk? We gotta get back to SHADE - and I think I hear their rescue," she added, having heard the helicopter nearby.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:03 am
Amadeus sucked air through his teeth as Olivia almost broke something in his hand. He waved it around a bit and then looked at her. “Apologies. Are you alright?” Amadeus asked her. He really cared about her state, but they also really needed to move right now. “I-its ok. I...Might next support.” Drago said as he shakily stood up.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:19 am
"No, god damn it," Olivia grunted, continuing to rub her eyes. "It's like you rubbed onions into my eyes." Great, now she was incapacitated. They didn't have time for this. "There are two chambers, one full of cocoons and one full of zombies. Lola's with someone in the zombie chamber," she told Amadeus, knowing full well he may have to go alone. Jin held out her hand slightly, offering for him to lean on her - despite him being almost 2ft taller than her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:22 am
“I can cast a spell. Hold on.” Amadeus said as he bent down and grabbed her hands away from her eyes. Before she could protest he said something quickly and blew something into her eyes. It stung for a second but then her eyes were back to normal. “Perhaps you should go to the cocoon chamber. We may be able to get reinforcements. I shall go to where Lola is. “Amadaues said as he stood up. Drago shakily reached out and grabbed her hand. It was...very soft. Much like the rest of her. The sensation of her hugging him still lingered a bit. “Thank you.” He said as they headed towards the chopper.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum