ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 9 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:22 am
"Maybe speak to her brother," Honey suggested. "He's forgiven you, right?" Wow, here she was giving advice to a kid like she was his actual mother. "Or maybe... Go speak to her mother. You must have seen her around the school."

Aaliyah closed her eyes and took a few calming breaths. She was annoyed and angry at him... But she could never not love Daniel. He was clearly manipulating her here, which was cruel, but she couldn't help herself. Groaning, she gripped his hand and pulled him into the kitchen, opening the fridge and bringing out the leftovers. Turns out she hadn't cooked dinner - she was a mediocre cook - but had ordered from their favourite pizza place. His box of spicy meat feast was untouched. She kicked the fridge shut and then walked upstairs with him in tow. He could eat dinner in bed while she slept and grumped next to him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:30 am
"hmmm I had not considered that. He is quite the friendly fellow." Amadeus said. "I have not spoken with her mother ever since our first altercation. Perhaps I should truly make things right with us should I have a chance with olviia. Thank the....thank you." Amadeus said to her.

He was not manipulating her, he was telling her the truth the best he could. He knew if he told her exactly what he was doing she would disapprove. But it needed to be done. While she was grabbing food and pulling him upstairs, he internally grimaced from how she was pulling on him. His body was not in the best condition, but he hid it so she wouldnt notice. "Oh I cant wait to eat this." He said excitedly.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:01 pm
Honey got a vibe from this moment and thought... To hell with it. She leaned across and put her arm around Amadeus loosely. "No problem, son," she said, patting his shoulder. "Now, you've been here a while and you still haven't been to a Mexican restaurant. It's almost a crime that you haven't had tacos. So we're going out to eat tonight. How's that sound?"

Aaliyah wasn't in the mood to talk so she led him to their bedroom, and then went to the bathroom to take off her makeup and clean her teeth. At this point she just wanted to sleep, so when she was done, she got into bed beside Daniel and lay facing away from him. She was tired... But she couldn't sleep.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:14 pm
Whoa. He hadnt expected the sudden physical touch. However...it wasnt unpleasant. He smiled at her. He was unaware of what tacos were, but he had enjoyed every other food that this era had to offer. Surely he would enjoy these "tacos" she spoke of. "I would love that." Amadeus said to Honey as they went off on their merry way.

Daniel felt bad, but he was also glad she was looking away. His whole body was sore, and he didnt want to see thee pained faces he made when he tried to get comfortable. He finished eating then he silently went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. Then he came back and got in bed too. He kissed her shoulder and then went to bed himself.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:28 am
Another week or so passed and Honey had still not heard from Ire which was very worrying. However it wasnt as worrying as what was going on at the campus. For some reason as the days went on, all the students in the school were getting...quieter. Now normally this wasn’t a problem, but it just had this really errie feeling. Like everyone was acting incredibly well behaved for some reason. Even weirder was what was going on with Lola. At times she just seemed to be...paused. Like she would be talking or walking or mingling then suddenly she would freeze in place. Whenever she came out of it, she again just dismissed it as nothing and just said she was lost in thought. It didnt seem too big a deal at first, but with what was going on around campus and everyone’s strange behavior, it seemed somewhat alarming. It was also odd how she would just appear and disappear out of sight at random points during the day. Lola was always odd, but this was odd even for her.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:12 am
Squishy and Ica had of course noticed their daughter's odd behaviour and were on high alert. Squishy got a 'sense' from her whenever she phased in and out of focus, and sometimes even in and out of sight. Something extraterrestrial was going on. It contacted SHADE, and announced an impromptu reading week for all students so that they weren't clumped together at the school. Lola told it that it was being ridiculous and dismissed everything though, and insisted one day that she go hang out with her friends and the public library. They were all there studying, not with any exams in mind but just to consolidate their learning. Jin had missed a few days of school recently to go to court, so she was emotionally tired and behind everyone else. Lloyd and Drago were giving her some extra tutoring in a side room while the others read up on their weakest subjects in the lounge area. The library was even quieter than usual too.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:21 am
This whole thing was really eerie to Mia. She could tell something was up, as could the others she was sure, so she decided to go confront Lola, because her intuition was telling her it had something to do with how weird she was acting. “Hey Lola? Is everything...alright with you?” Mia asked. Lola took a deep breath as she slowly closed the book she was reading and looked at Mia. “Why yes. It is. Why do you ask?” Lola said. “Well you’ve been actin kinda...weird lately. I just wanna know if youre ok.” Mia said. “I swear, between you and my parents, its getting slightly irritating to be asked that.” Lola said, a bit uncharacteristically. “Hey she’s just concerned about you.’ DJ said. “I am well aware. And it is unneeded. I. AM. FINE.” Lola said as she reopened her book. After that statement, however, they could all feel the ground tremble.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:27 am
The three in the other room had no context for the tremble, so Jin ran out in a panic. "E-earthquake!" she yelped, diving under the nearest table. Lloyd followed, having been taught to do that. Olivia rolled her eyes and looked at Lola. "Oh really, hun?" she asked. "Last time I checked, you're not in tune with the Earth's crust." She didn't like that tone her sort-of-cousin had taken with her brother, and they were now all on high alert. Cha also didn't like how she'd spoken to Mia, who was just being nice, so her hackles were up. "Was that a threat just then?" she snarled, getting to her feet. Sakura flapped her hands frantically and signed that they should all calm down. Olivia and Cha's antagonising wasn't going to help whatever this was.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:33 am
Drago heard that rule too and hid under a table as well. He was not a fan of earthquakes. Lola seemed unphased by the earthquake and just sighed. “You’re right, Im not attuned to the earths crust. So clearly that means whatever this is isnt my fault. ANd no I didnt threaten anyone. Trust me....you’d know if I did.” Lola said. Well that certainly raised some flags. “Uh h-hey lets listen to Sakura and all jsut relax! Im sure the tremor was just some seismic activity that’s totally unrelated to...” Before Milo could finish his sentence the tremor became much more intense and shook the entire library. The lights went out and books were flying everywhere.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:43 am
They all had to duck under cover after that. Lloyd was having a mini panic attack so Jin gently squeezed her hand and spoke softly to her. Cha bravely reached up and covered Mia's head with her arms, getting hit by a couple of books to protect her friend. The others all dove under the remaining tables, though Olivia stayed staring at Lola. This could not just be a coincidence...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:51 am
Drago stuck nearby the two of them, just in case something tried to fall on them. Mia grabbed Cha protectively, really freaked out right now. Dj was concerned for his sister, so he grabbed her and pulled her under the table. The last thing Olivia saw before her brother took her undercover was Lola smirking as a book shelf fell on top of her. The quake continued for a few more moments until it had finally subsided. WHen it was done the entire library was a mess. And Lola was nowhere to be found. “Is everyone ok?” Milo asked. He had set a small gravity bubble around himself, Sakura, and whoever was around him so that nothing hit them.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:11 am
Amber happened to be in the gravity bubble, as she watched books and shelves raining down around them. This carnage was on a huge scale... Outside the windows, they could see other buildings shaking and trees rustling violently. This earthquake was city wide! Maybe it wasn't Lola after all. Olivia cried out her cousin's name when a book shelf came crashing down onto her. Once the tremors stopped, she shuffled out from under the table and tried to lift the book case, but wasn't strong enough. "Mia! Help!" she grunted. "Milo! Someone!" But when they had moved it, Lola wasn't there. "This is freaky deaky," Amber said in a monotone. They didn't know it yet but the worse the situation, the more deadpan she got. It was her coping mechanism. "M-my sister," Lloyd stammered, getting out her phone and dialling frantically. But the lines were dead, probably because the telephone wires had been taken out by the quake. Lloyd was fully panicking now, hyperventilating and whimpering.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:16 am
“L-Lola probably phased through the ground and went outside. Lets everyone calm down. Is everyone ok?” Dj said, doing his best to keep calm for everyone. Drago seemed fine and was making sure nobody was hurt. Thank goodness his family was out of town right now. “THis is really scary guys.” Mia said, really freaked out by this. “The phones are not working. We need to get home to check on our parents.” Milo said. They had no idea how bad things were outside right now, but staying here wouldnt help. Meanwhile, close by to Lloyd, she could see that Chloe wasnt moving. she hadnt said anything which was certainly worrying, but there seemed to be something really wrong...
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:19 am
"Y-yeah, we should all go home," Jin agreed. She and Cha's parents weren't powered, so if something untoward was going on then they'd need their daughters to keep them safe. She looked up at Drago, knowing that his family were out of town because he'd mentioned it in passing to her. "Will you... Take Lloyd home?" she asked. Ugh, she wanted him to come with her, she only felt safe when he was around, but Lloyd was a mess and her abilities wouldn't really protect her much if something came along. Amber didn't care much for her family, so she wanted to stick with DJ and Lola. She noticed Chloe before anyone else though. "Uhh, hey Chlo. What's up?" she asked, approaching her and patting her shoulder.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:24 am
“Ill go with you guys.” Mia said to Jin and Cha. Her folks were off planet so she wanted to stick by the twins. Drago nodded as he went over to Lloyd. “Ill take you home. Can I pick you up?” He asked her as gently as possible. with his ability he would be able to get her there a lot more quickly. Chloe let out a pained noise when Amber touched her arm. She jerked away from her, holding her arm to her chest. “I-Im fine. I j-just need to get to my dorm.” Chloe said to Amber. She didnt sound ok though.... “ok lets all head outside and then head to our homes as quickly but calmly, as possible alright?” Dj said, solidifying the plan.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:34 am
Thank god, Cha thought, as she kept her hand in Mia's. When did they start holding hands? She didn't know but she wasn't about to let go now. Lloyd shook her head angrily and stomped outside, not caring if Drago followed or not. She just wanted to get home and check that her sister was safe. Amber looked back as the others all started leaving, then turned to Chloe. "I'll go with you," she decided. Chloe was clearly not fine and she'd need some company to go all the way back to school for whatever it was. When they were outside, Olivia gave into her suspicions and crouched down, pressing her palm flat on the ground. She had to know where Lola had gone. She held her breath and her eyes glowed a bright purple, as she used her seance ability to read the ground and see where her cousin had gone. While she was doing that, the city suddenly lit up with a warm green glow. Amber, who had just walked outside with Chloe, balked and stepped back inside. "The hell is that?!" Sakura smiled and signed, "it's Milo's mother." Caoimhe, the garden goddess, was probably pumping the city full of life to heal the wounded - and also to see if there was anything that didn't belong.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:05 am
Mia was really scared so holding Cha’s hand was really comforting. Drago quickly followed after Lloyd. It was fine if she wouldnt let him pick her up. He would just follow and make sure she got home safe. “..o-ok.” Chloe said to Amber as they quickly headed outside like everyone else. Dj stayed with Olivia, also wanting to know what had happened to their cousin. He stayed silent and waited to hear what Olivia found. Sure enough, Lola had phased through the ground to avoid the debris. However, she didnt go outside. Instead she went to the roof then floated off towards the center of the city. where was she going? “My mom is healing the city. So at least I know shes ok. we should head to where she is.” Milo said. His mother could probably tell them what to do next. When Caoimhe did her healing city technique, she was finding it difficult to ascertain what wasnt supposed to be there. However, there was clearly something odd happening to the city.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:53 am
The glowing slowly faded and they all went on their way again. Olivia finished her seance and stood up. "She's going that way," she said, pointing towards city centre and then following after Lola. Sakura nodded at Milo, but then shook her head. He could go to his mother and father, but she wanted to go to hers, who were probably desperately worried for her. In fact, she could slightly feel a swishing sensation in the back of her head, meaning her father was probably looking for her. She signed that they should go separate ways for now, and that they'd see each other again soon. Meanwhile Lloyd was still charging ahead towards her house, and Amber was giving Chloe an arm of support as they went towards the school. The twins and Mia were running full pelt towards their parents'.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:59 am
Dj would follow his sister in search of their cousin. If she truly was responsible for this, then they needed to help figure out why. "Why is she headed into the city?" Dj said as they headed forward. Milo didnt want to depart from Sakura but he understood wanting to find her parents. He gave her a quick kiss. "Stay safe." He told her, gently touching her face and then went on his way. As everyone headed out they could see the destruction of the city but something was weird. So much was destroyed yet there werent a lot of people like....reacting. While everyone was headed to their destinations they just saw a lot of people standing still or staring at them as they ran past. That was...super creepy.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:06 am
"I don't know," Olivia replied, looking around at all the people staring at them. "But something big's happening and it's not just seismic." Maybe they should go find their parents? Heh, no, both of them were probably already rushing to SHADE to sort this out. She and DJ would be in soooo much trouble if their parents saw them running towards the danger. Cha and Jin lived pretty close so they got home fairly quickly, where Jin jammed her keys in the door and came inside. "Oh no, the china," whined Jin when they saw their parent's cabinet of antique china on the floor. As it turned out, Lloyd lived quite far from the library and soon she became out of breath from the jogging, and had to slow down. She didn't know Drago was still following her. Amber and Chloe were soon at the school, which was completely deserted. "This is hella creepy," Amber muttered. Sakura's parents lived right on the outskirts of town so she had a long way to go. Ugh, she should have just gone with Milo.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:24 am
"No doubt. I really hope Lola isnt responsible for this." Dj said. Although the more they ran, the more he was thinking she was. What had happened to her? As they ran Dj heard a strange noise and grabbed Olvia and pulled her back. Around the corner there were people marching down the street, in a very hostile manner. Daniel quickly made his way home, worried about his wife and kids after the huge earthquake. "Aaliyah! Are you here?" He said as he came into the house. "Lets find your parents." Mia said. She was never good with being inside their house because they had so many fragile antiques, but she really liked Jin and Cha's parents and hoped they were ok. Drago was a few feet behind her so not to suffocate her. The weird looks from people nearby were very...chilling. He hoped Lloyd's family was ok. "Yeah." Chloe said as she quickly led Amber to her room. "C-can you wait out here for a moment?" Chloe asked Amber. Milo went towards where his mothers energy had come from. He hoped she knew something. If she did they would have to go get sakura and the others right away. He saw a lot of weird people on his way towards his mother.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:48 am
"Yeesh," Olivia said, grimacing at the people marching... Well, Nazi style down the street. "Is Lola Hitler now or something?" she asked drolly. "But seriously, Deej, what the hell is going on?" Aaliyah probably wouldn't have been at home on her day off, she was likely to have gone out jogging or to the school to sort things out for her classes. But even so, the silence at home was eerie. They easily found her parents, as they were still under the downstairs table, their mother clutching her old jewellery box and father holding his wife and his biggest photo album. They leapt on their daughters and hugged them, stuttering in Korean. "Annyeo, Mia," their mother greeted Mia shakily. Jin said something to them and Mia could hear the word SHADE, so that's where they were going now. They eventually got to Lloyd's place and saw that the door was open. Her sister must have just gotten back from her school when the quake hit. Lloyd barged inside and started shouting out her name. "Lily! Lily?!" "Uhh, sure," Amber said, standing back from the door. "But I'm right here okay, so give me a shout if you need anything." Not like Amber could do much. His mother and father were in fact at SHADE, as Tenpo knew something was up when Squishy closed the school. They were keeping watch over the city, which was doing some weird stuff right now. Squishy was, oddly, no where to be found.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:59 am
"I have no idea. I do know that whatever is happening, we might need more firepower than just me and you." Dj said. They knew some basic self defense, courtesy of thier parents, but Dj doubted he and Olivia could stop whatever was happening. "maybe we should head over to SHADE." Dj suggested. Daniel gritted his teeth as he went to grab some 'supplies' before he went back out into the city to find his family. They better be safe....Mia knew a bit of korean, but not enough to understand fully. She greeted Jin and Cha's parents then apologized to them as she picked the both of them up in her arms. "itll be faster if I carry you." Mia told them. Uh oh. Drago got a bad feeling about this. He followed after Lloyd, not realizing that some people on the street were heading towards them...Chloe nodded and then went into her room and closed the door. A few minutes passed, and Amber could hear her doing something inside. But, then she could also hear people coming down the hallway towards them. Milo got to SHADE and went inside, searching for his parents. "Mom, Dad are you here?!" Milo shouted. He saw Caoimhe healing people over in a corner and ran over and hugged her. "mom! You're ok!" Milo said happily.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:23 am
"We don't even have firepower," Olivia jibed. A seance and a chameleon weren't going to be good against hordes of Nazi zombies. "SHADE sounds good... But maybe we should use the whistle instead," she suggested, looking behind her. She and DJ had an emergency alarm that they were to use in very serious situations to alert their parents to their locations. Now seemed like a good time, as from behind them they saw another line of people marching by. They were effectively trapped here. The twins' dad smiled up at Mia. "Such a good, big girl," he praised in a thick accent. While they went out the door, Jin disappeared upstairs but then returned a moment later with a shiny duffel bag. "We might need these," she said to Cha and Mia. This was the bag where they kept their "super suits", Mia's included. Now seemed a time to use them. With the bag in tow, they took off at a brisk jog towards SHADE. Lloyd went into the kitchen and found Lily in there, staring out the window. She was a smaller, more well put together version of Lloyd, with shorter hair and no glasses. She must have been only twelve or so. Lloyd stopped hyperventilating instantly when she saw her sister, and ran over to hug her. She didn't say anything, but Drago could see Lily turn her head to look at Lloyd... Creepily. Amber looked between the door and the sound of people approaching. "Hey Chlo," she whispered. "Nearly done in there?" Caoimhe finished healing someone and then heard her son's voice. "Milo!" she wailed, running to him too and sweeping him into her arms. "My baby, you're safe!" she cooed happily, kissing him all over his face. He would always be her little baby. "But where is everyone else? Sakura?!" Tenpo had seen Milo come in and approached them nervously.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:32 am
"Mmm...alright. I think the whistle would be the best course of action." DJ said. He was not confident that he could get his sister safely to SHADE by himself. So they needed to do the best thing for the both of them. Dj took Olvia over to a nearby alley and told her to go ahead and use the whistle. Mia blushed a bit happy for the compliment. She forgot she had her suit here with them, but she was glad. She hoped they wouldnt have to wear them though, as they headed towards SHADE. it was odd though, becuase it seemed like a crowd was going towards them....Drago was getting a creepy vibe from lloyds sister. He quickly pulled Lloyd away. "Lloyd...something is wrong." He said to her as they looked at Lily. A few seconds later, Chloe came out. "Im finished. Sorry." She said to Amber. Just then, the group of students rounded the corner and began to quickly head towards them. Milo lovingly hugged his mother, glad she was ok. Then he saw Tenpo. "Everyone went to find their parents. Oh no! Sakura! She went back to her house to find you." He said when tenpo approached.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum