ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 8 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:44 pm
Drago saw her look over at his door. He could also hear the voices. He decided to make a judgement call. “Sorry.” Drago said as he picked her up gently and then...the world slowed down. It was odd, Jin could hear the noises of everything around them slow to almost a complete stop and the world took on this unbelievable beautiful shine. Everything seemed to be wavy like a 3D effect as Drago walked them into his room then closed the door. Pretty soon everything started up as normal as the voices outside approached and the world returned to normal. Drago sighed as he took Jin inside his very plain looking room, decorated only with a few posters of artwork. It seemed that Dragos room was supposed to be for two, but the other person quickly withdrew so Drago had more space. He had a little beanbag chair and took Jin there, since the bed might be too much. “A-are you ok now?” He asked her as he took a few steps away so as not to suffocate her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:14 am
Whoa, was he teleporting her? Jin was still tense but not blinded enough to not see what he was doing, so he let her pick her up. It felt like he'd done this before - in fact, thinking logically about it, he'd probably carried her to safety at the party, so she felt subconsciously safe in his grasp. And then he teleported, or whatever, and the world filled with wonder. It was a little unnerving so she clung to Drago closely, staring around in awe as the world swirled and glimmered around them. No, around Drago. Everything was refracting off him as he strode towards his room. It was cosmic and, honestly, beautiful. She couldn't help staring up at him as the world curved around him. Once inside his room, Jin was promptly set down in a big squishy beanbag. She blinked away the sparkles and looked around. "Y-yeah," she answered his question. "Thank you... It's nice in here."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:19 am
Drago nodded and sighed. “I’ll.. make that soup.” He said. He was kind of nervous because thinking about it this was the first time he brought a girl into his room. That made his heart bump a bit.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:23 am
Drago only needed to reheat the soup so that was good. Jin had made a lot, not knowing how much such a big guy would need. She watched him as he moved around his apartment. He seemed stiff in his movements, maybe because she was in here, but also probably because he was still recovering from Mia's smackdown. "Mia's really sorry, by the way," she said idly. "And my sister. They want to make it up to you."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:29 am
Drago kept heating the soup while she talked. “It’s ok...I’m not upset. This happens a lot.” Drago said as he got two small bowls and brought one to her. “They seem like good friends.” Drago said as he handed her a bowl. Looking and listening to him, he was very soft spoken.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:15 am
"Oh, no, that's all for you," Jin said, waving her hands in the air. "I don't feel like eating, but thank you." He was so soft spoken in fact that she hard to listen hard to hear him. The talking outside the door was louder than his voice. "But... Why does this kind of thing always happen to you?" she asked.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:24 am
Oh how sweet of her. Drago blew on the soup then ate some. It was very delicious. “Since I was a boy, Ive always scared those around me. My face is scary and Im really big.” Drago said. “That has caused many misunderstandings.” He finished after another mouthful of soup.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:36 am
Jin looked down into her lap. "That's horrible," she said. "I'm sorry you've had to deal with that." To think they had acceptance for all different kinds of people - different races, religions, sexualities, and now acceptance for those with abilities too. Heck, they even had aliens living on this planet who were socially accepted, even their principle was one. But there were still buttheads out there that treated different people poorly. "For what it's worth though... You're one of the nicest people I know," she mumbled, still looking down at her lap where her fingers were fidgeting.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:41 am
“...thank you. You’re the nicest person I know.” Drago said. He really meant that and he was glad he was able to say it now. Probably because they were alone together. He actually just realized they were talking normally which is something he hadnt done with someone outside his family before. “”And its ok. Ive gotten used to it.” Drago added.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:57 am
Jin had noticed it too, the fact he was talking more and without stuttering. She was... Oddly proud of him, and hearing him be more confident made her feel more confident too. "Well, it shouldn't have to happen to you anymore," she said, sitting up straighter. "If you want, you can hang out with me and my friends, and we'll keep horrible people away from you. Only if you want though." She was aware now that his not wanting to hang out with them wasn't because he didn't like them, but because he was a very anxious guy. She didn't want to force him to do something he didn't want. "And if you don't, then I'll hang out with you," she added as a side note.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:02 am
“I...am unsure. If I hang with your friends people will start rumors about you all. It would cause you all discomfort. Im sure your friends are nice like you so id rather not put them through that.” Drago said. “I am unsure they would like me anyway. I am not experienced in making friends.” He added.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:09 am
Jin giggled. "Have you met my friends?" she asked. "We're rough and tough, rumours won't do anything to us. There's enough rumours going around about me so I don't care if there are more," she added defiantly, though that wasn't entirely true. They were really wearing her down, more would be even worse. "And they'll love you, don't worry... But if you're not okay with it then I won't force you."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:22 am
Oh he had. They had left an impression especially her sister whom terrified him. But..this was his chance. He had never had an opportunity such as this. It was nerve wracking but he had wanted this. Plus...he really liked Jin. She was the nicest person he had ever met who had not been put off by his appearance. “If...if it is alright. I think I would enjoy that.” He said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:44 am
Jin beamed, looking much more like herself despite the barely concealed black eye and small cut on her cheek. "Great," she said. "Now finish your soup... And then put your jacket on," she added, getting her phone out and sending a message to the group chat. "I suddenly feel like going bowling." The others would probably be up for it, they had no exams soon so they had some free time, and everyone was always up to going out when Jin asked.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:50 am
Bowling? That would certainly be an experience. Drago had not gone bowling before. He did what she asked and finished his soup then put on his jacket. He really hoped Jin’s friends would be ok with him just showing up. But well Jin said they’d be fine so he just had to trust her. He had a but of butterflies in his stomach but he wanted to go.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:25 am
And so, they went bowling and Drago became one of the group. Some of them were a bit unsure of him still, but Jin had noticeably perked up with him being there so they wouldn't protest. Mia and Cha insisted that they buy his bowling ticket for him, and they brought everyone a bowl of nachos to share but then gave it to Drago first. They were apologising as best they could. It was a great night. After that Drago was part of the group. Annoyingly, the wizard kid kept coming back to school and he was sort of scooting into the group too. Olivia was always trying to avoid him, but it was getting too much. Honey was even coming to collect him at the end of the days now, so basically he was there to stay. Olivia hated it. Honey hated it too, actually. The kid was alright but she was never meant to be a mother. Not to mention Ire had been gone for much, much longer than she'd said. She messaged occasionally but her last text was two weeks ago. Honey was barely keeping it together without her. To think something may have happened to her, when their last interaction had been so cold...

Speaking of cold, Aaliyah was getting cold now. Her kids were at a sleepover at Lola's, which was basically the school, so she had decided to dress sexy while waiting for her husband to come home. Maybe even have sex in places other than the bedroom. A barely there lace thong and bralette didn't do much to keep her warm as the night wore on, even with the stockings on. By the time the clock struck midnight, Aaliyah had finished the wine she bought for the special occasion and she was annoyed, sat in her undies and a dressing gown, glaring at the front door.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:35 am
Drago was enjoying being part of the group. All of them were truly nice people. He still had a hard time talking with all of them, but he was doing his best to become more responsive. It really helped with Jin there, because he wa always excited to speak with her.He didnt think hed be able to have an exciting school life, and thanks to Jin that fear was gone. Everything seemed really great in the group. Well almost. Lola had been acting a bit strangely as of late, but when anyone asked her about it she merely averted from the topic... Meanwhile,  Amadeus was also enjoying the group. Especially Olivia. Oh the way she spoke to him made him want to try even harder to win her affections. Especially since he seemed to be in everyone else’s good graces. He was also enjoying his time with Honey. He had no idea how it happened but she sort of took on a motherly figure. he had not had the best relationship with his parents, particularly his mother, so being with Honey was very...pleasant. Since he had become so close he noticed she was upset about something. She didnt show it on her face, but he could somehow feel it. So he decided to ask her about it when she came to retrieve him. “I have noticed that something has been weighing on thine mind. Perhaps sharing will ease the stress?” He said to her when they were heading back. 

About an hour later she could hear quiet shuffling at the door and then a grunt as the door slowly opened and Daniel came in. He sighed as he closed the door, not having noticed Aaliyah yet. He knew it was really late and he figured she would be asleep so he tried to be as quiet as possible.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:04 am
Honey had been lost in thought but Amadeus speaking brought her back to the present. "What's weighing on my mind is how you speak," she said. "You may be here for a while so you should drop the 'thine's and 'thou's. People in this time find it pretentious and annoying."

Aaliyah's ears perked up and her eyes narrowed when she heard him sneaking through the door. She folded her arms and crossed her legs, waiting for him to notice her in the kitchen, seeing as the candles hadn't gone out yet.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:09 am
"I do not believe that is what has you so upset." Amadeus said, ignoring her insults. "I sense there is something else on your mind. Why dont we talk about it?" Amadeus said to her.

Daniel made sure the door closed silently and thought he was in the clear. That was until he turned around and saw her glaring at him from the kitchen, a back glow from the candles making her look somewhat terrifying despite the sexy outfit she was wearing. "Oh y-youre awake. You look incredible sweetheart." Daniel said with a smile smile.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:20 am
Honey clenched her jaw. What was his deal, talking like he was a middle aged woman about to hand her a glass of wine so they could catch up? "It's nothing for you to worry about, son," she said. Using the word 'kid' usually annoyed him, and she wasn't trying to do that now. "So, how was school?" she asked drolly, going through the motions of a mother figure.

Aaliyah narrowed her eyes even more and took a deep inhale through her nose. At least he didn't smell like another woman. But he smelled of traffic fumes, and mortar, and a tiny splash of blood that was almost totally concealed by soap and cologne. "Where've you been?" she asked on her exhale.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:27 am
"hmmm I doubt that. Ive grown rather fond of you so if you are worrying about something I feel concerned." Amadeus said as he leaned back. "School was rather interesting. Im almost positive the beautiful Olivia is starting to warm to me." Amadeus said with a grin.

"I just was out working. I know its late, but I had to do some extra work." Daniel said to her as he rolled his shoulder and groaned slightly.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:39 am
"How do you figure that?" Honey asked, smirking with amusement. When she'd been waiting for Amadeus after school, she saw him walk up to Olivia to try to talk to her - and she shoulder barged him into a wall as she stomped past him. The girl was not interested. Honey sort of breezed over the fact that the kid liked her.

Aaliyah didn't believe him, and it made her heart hurt. "Remember Albaforra?" she asked quietly. It was an alien planet they'd visited during their bounty years. It had been so romantic that all the couples - or the two couples and one triplet - had had pseudo weddings there. One of the vows that Aaliyah had emphasised was that the two of them would never lie to one another. Aaliyah had never trusted anyone until Daniel, so she had believed it would never be an issue. Now she wasn't so sure.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:43 am
"there was less force in the shoulder tap she gave to me today. Plus, I said not...I did not say anything other than hello and she rushed away from me. I think I am wearing her down." Amadeus said. He seemed incredibly confident in himself even though there really was no clear progress. Like at all.

Daniel sighed. "Of course I remember Albaforra. I am not lying. I had to do extra work Aaliyah." Daniel said. He didnt seem to be lying so perhaps....he was doing work she was unaware of?
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:59 am
"Wearing her down?" Honey asked incredulously. "What an offensive attitude to have." It was that kind of offence that had caused Olivia to dislike him so much to begin with. "How about instead of forcing her to like you, you get to know her first? If you were being more genuine, she may have forgiven you by now for whatever it was you said to her mother."

Aaliyah sighed too, and rubbed her forehead. "Whatever," she said tiredly. She knew he was hiding something from her, he'd been 'off' for a while now but this was the first solid evidence that something wasn't right. She stood up and walked towards the stairs. "There're leftovers in the fridge," she grumbled. "I drank all the wine. G'night."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:06 am
"How am I to get to know her if a simple hello is enough for a shoulder tap? I have apologized profusely for what I said about her mother. I genuinely am interested in her. She has such a fire, such a passion. I want to know more about her." Amadeus said. Plus, he wouldnt tell Honey, but he kind of enjoyed the neglect play. It was oddly satisfying.

Before she completely walked off Daniel came over and gently grabbed her hand. "Aaliyah....I love you. I hope you realize that will never change. And also know I would never do anythin' to hurt you or the kids." he said to her.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum