ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Into the Spiderverse - Page 13 Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:38 pm
Nadja looked like she was about to object, but then she just smirked. "Getcha big boy pants on," she leered, as she finished her food and burped. She took Jake to an incredibly seedy part of town, where a lot of girls (and some guys) came to trick and survive. Nadja was pretty popular here, in fact she was premium product because she was shiny and weird. She hadn't wanted to Jake to come here because he was such an innocent kid- but then Nadja remembered she didn't give a shit about Jake, so brought him anyway. "He got beat up here," she gestured to a dark alley, which had seen a lot of misdeeds go on throughout the years.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:03 pm
Oh man this place was smelly. He had not really been on this side of town, and he was kinda glad he hadnt. He would have to make a note to make something to clean up the streets a little better. For now, he examined the spider. He hadnt seen one up close like this, but there was such precision in its design. Then he noticed something. “Nadja...does this look like...” Jake said as he got closer. He used his improved mask to zoom in. “There is something...embedded in the wall. This paint...it has some kind of tech in it. Like small little micro bots.” Jake said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:57 pm
Nadja gave Jake one of her rainbow of looks - this one was a combination of unimpressed, annoyed, and tired of Jake's shenanigans. "How am I supposed to see nanbots?" she pointed out, nudging Jake aside so that she could look at the paint. It looked just like ordinary paint to her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:11 pm
“Thats the thing, youre not supposed to. Not unless you look really closely. But just by touching it, you can tell its not ordinary paint.” Jake said. It was true, if she touched it, she could feel that there were very very small bumps, very faintly vibrating. “Its odd though, why would someone...look out!” Jake said, his spider sense going crazy as he moved Nadja out of the way of a knife that implanted itself into the spider logo. It seemed to have some kind of electric charge, as the logo fizzled and then lost some of its color. “It took you a very long time to appear spider.” A familiar voice said as from the shadows came...the Huntsman.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:25 pm
"Eurgh, God," Nadja groaned, grumbling angrily to herself in German after they saw who the mystery person was. Or this wasn't the mystery spider and was just here by coincidence. Either way, Nadja had kind of always wanted to beat his ass anyway.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:38 pm
Jake immediately went on guard upon seeing huntsman. “Take it easy. If I wanted to attack you I would have actually hurt you. Im jsut here to talk.” Huntsman said as he got closer. “We dont have anything to talk about. You tried to kill me and my friends!” Jake said. “So did she.” Huntsman said, pointing at Nadja.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:57 pm
Nadja blew a raspberry at the Huntsman. "I was... C-conditioned?" She looked to Jake for confirmation. Jake had told her that Morzo had actually been abusing her, and had conditioned her into doing his dirty work in order to win his praise and thus avoid horrible treatment. So Jake forgave her because it wasn't really her fault. It was... Actually the sweetest thing. Nadja softened a little when she looked at Jake, and she stepped closer to him, bringing herself between him and Huntsman. "Talk about what?" she demanded.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:53 pm
Huntsman approached them. He didnt seem to be hostile but they were still on guard. “I came to speak about that woman. The woman who fought with you. Wanda I believed you called her.” Huntsman said. “What do you want with her?” Jake asked. “I simply wish to meet her. I have given up being a mercenary, and am just a simple civilian.”
Generi
Generi

Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:32 pm
Nadja didn't miss a beat. "We're not helpin' you just 'cause you're horny," she said scathingly. It was pretty obvious that that was why he wanted to meet the woman, he could sugarcoat it however he wanted but it was true. "Besides, the universes are separated again, we can't get to the others."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:02 am
Huntsman ignored Nadja and kept his attention on Jake. “Ive been keeping an eye on you. It seems youre able to contact her. You know something about inter dimensional travel, but you cant create a gate large enough to travel through am I right?” Huntsman said. Jake was silent,contemplating the situation. “Do you know a way to do that?” “I personally dont. But I know someone who does.” Huntsman said.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:05 pm
"Jake!" Nadja turned to give the kid an annoyed look. "Seriously? What have I told ya 'bout trustin' people?" The boy was too naive, Nadja had taught him enough about people right? Or, well, maybe a little but she'd shielded him from some of the darker stuff.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:24 pm
“I dont trust him. Not in the slightest. But...what merit does he have to come to us like this? He doesnt stand to gain anything from tricking us about a subject that only we know about it. and if he had wanted to kill us or capture us...he could have done it by now.” Jake said. “Clever boy.” Huntsman said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:14 am
Nadja glared at them both and huffed. "Fine. Not like you could kill me anyway," she grumbled.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:20 am
Huntsman wasnt so sure about that. Anyway after they agreed, Huntsman led the two of them to this person that he was so confident could help them...

Elsewhere, Millie and Joe walked out of the gate. “Welcome to!.......wait.” Joe said as he looked around. This wasnt the dimension they were set on going to. This looked like an entirely different dimension where everything was clean and...somewhat peaceful. it also looked like it was a tad bit futuristic. He checked their coordinates and they were in fact in a separate place. “Huh...well looks like something interfered with our trajectory. We’re not at the dimension I chose, but some other alternate dimension.” Joe said apologetically to Millie.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:36 am
Millie just shrugged and looked around. "No biggie," she said, putting down her bag and stretching her arms up above her head. "This place is pretty cool. Not like my world at all."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:42 am
“Haha I like your cavalier attitude! Indeed, this place seems quite peaceful.” Joe said as they walked a bit. Suddenly they could hear a loud explosion from a block away. “Well I suppose it couldnt stay peaceful. Lets go check it out!” Joe said excitedly as he headed towards the noise.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:08 am
With Joe's attitude doing a complete 180, Millie hoisted her bag up again and followed after him towards the explosion. She had no idea what to expect.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:12 am
When they came around the corner, the two of them were greeted with an interesting sight. There was a bunch of destruction all around but the people of the city werent fleeing, but instead cheering. and they were cheering what looked like another spider but this one...was very jacked. And he could fly. He was dispatching of what looked like an equinox clone with relative ease. “YOU MAY THINK YOU CAN BARGE INTO MY CITY AND CAUSE DESTRUCTION, BUT YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE! I AM HERE TO PUT A STOP TO YOUR DASTARDLY DEVESTATING DESTRUCTION DERBY!” The spider boomed from up in the air.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:14 am
Millie gave Joe a nervous, confused smile before donning her mask. So this universe’s spider was a showboater huh?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:19 am
“Heh he’s quite bombastic isnt he?” Joe said. Joe hadnt removed his mask and was just walking around with it on. “I would say we should help, but it seems like he’s got it under control.” Joe said as they got closer. The Spider-Man was wrapping up the equinox clone in a web cocoon and descended down to the ground where he was greeted by a bunch of bystanders. He waved at them in a friendly manner and tol them to stay back from the Equinox clone as the police came and apprehended her. “We should introduce ourselves.” Joe said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:02 pm
"Can't say that'd be a bad idea," Millie agreed, casually strolling after the bombastic spider. "That was a nice catch," she said to him when they were in earshot.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:05 pm
The grandiose spider turned towards them and the three got that familiar tingle. “Oh! Thank you for the compliment! Id call you citizen, but it seems you two are special!” The hero said as the crowd dispersed. “You could say that. we’re spiders from a different dimension. My name is Joe.” Joe said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:26 am
"And I'm Millie," added Millie, wiggling her fingers in greeting. "What do we call you?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:30 am
"They call me THE WINGED SPIDER! I am the only thing keeping this city of mine safe from evil. But a different dimension you say? That explains the words from this strange woman who attacked." Winged Spider said. "Uh yeah about that. We're actually fighting a war in another dimension and could use all the spiders we can get. You seem pretty strong so we could really use your help." Joe said. "Im afraid Ill have to decline." Winged Spider said almost immediately.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:36 am
"Great!" Millie said excitedly, reaching out to jovially slapped Spider-Wing or whatever on the shoulder. "Let's go to your place so you can- wait, what? You're not coming?" The Winged Spider's refusal had only just computed in her brain. "Why?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum