ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Into the Spiderverse - Page 12 Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:29 am
“Mmmm.....” Joe said. He stared at the guy for a moment. “His vitals say he’s unconscious so Ill wrap him up and take him with us.” Joe said. He moved incredibly quickly over to the guy and used some kind of device to tie him up. He then picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. “So, we’re going to traverse dimensions. Is that ok with you? We have a multiverse crisis on our hands.” Joe said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:26 am
Traversing dimensions? That might mean...? “Sure!” Millie blurted out, instantly hopping over to the guy. “Do I need to grab a bag of supplies or something?” If there was any chance of seeing him again, she better bring some cute clothes...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:19 pm
Joe webbed up the guy and then turned to Millie. “Sure. We might be gone for a bit, so it would be good if you grabbed some duds. while we’re heading to your place, Id like it if you’d tell me about a few things about your adventure to Earth dimension 12-21.” Joe said to Millie as he picked up the guy with one hand very easily.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:31 am
Millie led the guy towards her flat as they talked. “I’m guessing the Earth you’re talking about is where I traveled that one time?” She began to tell the guy in brief detail about her journey to the other earth.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:33 am
“Yup. I havent been myself, but I know the name. would you recommend we pick up the Spider-Man there? I dont know much about him.” Joe said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:53 pm
Seeing as Millie was mid-anecdote and the guy interrupted her, she paused and then continued telling him about the other earth as she had been before. They arrived at her place and she packed some clothes and cleaning products... And then a couple condoms just in case. The guy wasn’t looking when she did thankfully. Then she texted her mum that she was going away, and plopped some live crickets into her baby tarantula’s enclosure. “See ya soon,” she said to it before turning to the guy again.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:11 pm
“Hmmmm...I Iike the sound of these other spiders. I was only told to come get you, but perhaps we should stop by and see if any of these other spiders would be willing to help? Once we gather them I’ll give you a full rundown of what’s going on.” Joe said as he pressed a button on his belt and a ports opened up for t
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:32 pm
Millie made extra sure to grab some... Special supplies, just in case she met Jet and it wasn't too awkward considering their sort-of breakup. "Y-yeah," she responded as casually as she could to Joe. "Sounds like a good plan."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:12 pm
Joe nodded as they walked through the dimensional portal and headed back to his home dimension....

Meanwhile, Jet was dodging the attacks of a very frightening individual. “It kind of looks like morzo.” Jet said to Havoc as they dodged a very fast fireball attack. “Ive never heard of him being here.” Havoc said. Over the last few months the two of them had been fighting crime at an incredible rate. SO much so that the crime in the city had diminished quite a bit. At any point havoc and Jet could appear and take them out, so what was the point of doing crime? Due to this, Jet had become a bit more jacked, and with that, his powers grew a bit stronger. He also became a bit more aggressive and letting Havoc have more say in their actions. It was kind of nice, because it kept him from thinking too much about...well her. Anyway, it was just a normal day with nothing really going on, then out of nowhere a Morzo lookalike attacked them. No warning or greetings, just straight up attacked. This guy was a bad match up for him, and he could really use some assistance....
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:41 am
Just as Jet began to worry that he might not get out of this fight unscathed, a glamorous silhouette lanced out of the darkness and delivered a powerful kick right to the foe's head. So powerful, in fact, that there was a loud crack accompanying the crunch of the foe's head. This glamorous silhouette, who looked like some sort of regal female spider - had she just broken her ankle with that kick? If she had, she didn't show it, as she followed through the kick with another to the jaw to send Morzo-ish spiralling backwards.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:44 am
The both of them were quite dumbfounded as Jet and Havoc saw this spider woman come out and completely wreck the morzo wannabe. the Morzo wannabe was also very perplexed as he felt his skull become cracked by a powerful kick. That shouldn’t have been possible he was shrouded with flames. How did they not affect this one? Before he could think further another kick sent him spiraling into a wall as he lost all consciousness. “Whoa....wh-who are you?” Jet managed to say.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:53 am
The spider woman somersaulted through the air and landed on her hands. Her ankle swiftly clicked back into place before she vaulted over onto her feet, instantly standing in a balletic, refined pose. "My name is Oksana," she said, and her voice was deep and thickly Russian. "I am here to ask for your help." That was ironic, considering she had just helped him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:56 am
“Doesn’t seem like you need help from us.” Havoc said, poking out a bit from the side of Jets shoulder. “Uh where...did you come from? I thought I was the only spidebased hero in this town.” Jet said. He had not put it together that this woman might be from another dimension.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:04 am
"I am from another world," Oksana explained. "And all worlds are at threat from the one called Morzo, who traverses dimensions using a device he created on another Earth. An Earth you have been to before, am I correct?" She cocked her head to the side slightly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:08 am
Oh morzo. Jet had hoped they wouldnt hear that name again. But other worlds...did this mean he could go see....”Yeah that’s true. So he survived that big hullabaloo. Im down to help. I still have some unfinished business with that creep, especially if he’s messing with other people’s dimensions.” Jet said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:50 am
"Good," Oksana said, straightening up even more somehow. "Collect your things, say goodbye to your loved ones. Meet me back here in one hour." She leapt up into the air, scaled a building with amazing speed, and then pirouetted off into the night.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:09 am
“Whoa...” Jet said. “She’s certainl different. Can we trust her?” Havoc asked. “You felt the tingle didnt you? Besides....how could we not trust another spider?” Jet said. Jet headed back home and told his siblings that he’d be fine and made sure they would be taken care of. SInce he had been stopping so much crime, the crime rate was very low so he wasnt worried about their safety. He got what he needed, picked up some...protection from the store....just in case. ANd then he headed back to where he met the spider woman.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:45 am
Just under an hour had passed, but Oksana had already returned to the same spot and was waiting for Jet. "One of my team has rallied one of yours," she told Jet when he arrived. "We must gather the remaining spiders who encountered Morzo."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:50 am
On of his? Hopefully it was Millie....”Uh good. Good. what do we do with the morzo clone here?” Jet said as he plopped him down. Jet had wrapped the baddie up in webs and left him on the side of the building. He came back and pulled him off the wall so they could take him with them.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:58 am
"We interrogate," Oksana said simply, as she activated a device and opened a portal. "Are you ready?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:05 am
“I am. Lets do this.” Jet said excitedly as they headed through the portal.

Meanwhile in Jakes universe he was getting increasingly worried. For some reason he couldnt contact any of the others and his spiderbots wee offline. what could have happened? He couldnt do anything and was getting frustrated so he went to go check on Nadja. she had been his eyes and ears on the streets so maybe she heard of something big happening. She had made her home in Jakes fathers old lab, which was also their main base of operations. “ Nadja! Nadja are you here?” Jake called as he entered the lab.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:30 am
"What?!" Jake heard Nadja snap from somewhere within the lab. Nadja was a sorry state these days. Jake didn't know this, but she'd gone back to how her life was before Morzo pulled her out of the gutter. Petty theft and violence and... Prostitution, just to keep herself fed. At least now she didn't have to do it as much, with the naive Jake helping her out when she allowed him to. In return, she snitched on the johns who'd stiffed her or roughed her up a bit too much. Nadja hid her thieving-tricking money in an old drawer and stood up as Jake came in to find her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:33 am
Jake smiled when he came down and saw her. She was a bit rough around the edges but he could tell she was becoming a good person. “ I brought you some more grub. Also I wanted to know if you had a follow up on that guy who’s been leaving the spider logos everywhere.” The last few weeks they noticed more and more spider logos that looked a lot like the spider emblems that were on Jakes costume. They had no idea what they meant though.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:42 am
Nadja at first turned her nose up at the food, but she snatched it up soon enough and snarfed it down. Jake knew what her favourite food was, which she never thanked him for - Morzo never knew what her favourite food was... "Heard somethin' I guess," she mumbled between mouthfuls, sitting on the desk that Jake's father used to use. "One o' my reg... Contacts hasn't shown up for a while, 'til yesterday. Said he got hospitalised by some bug dude. Might be your spider."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:46 am
That got Jake really excited. “Oh that’s great news!! Once we find this guy, we can figure out why he keeps tagging everything and also stop them from hurting anyone else. Can you take me to where he said he was assaulted?” Jake asked Nadja.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum