ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Into the Spiderverse - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:01 am
"Y-you can just walk out, honey," Millie told him. It wasn't a force field that humans couldn't walk through, it was just light that happened to keep the shadows at bay. He could leave its circumference easily. Wanda was looking around and thinking that, if this was the furthest Millie could extend herself then this might take forever. There must be a better way...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:07 am
It was more he didnt want to just walk straight out there, and instead wanted to bring a bit in here so if this went wrong, Millie could take care of it. But.. guess he was just going balls deep. Jet took a deep breath and walked outside of Millies aura space. Immediately, the black tendrils came at Jet. He tried not to panic as he let it grab him as Havoc attempted to absorb it. “This is very inseguro...” Sophia said as she watched on.
Generi
Generi

Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:52 pm
Millie wasn’t liking how that was looking, and her lightfield wavered slightly. Wanda suddenly had an idea when Sophia spoke. “You there, magician,” she addressed her. “Can you make copycats? Duplicates?”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:31 am
“My name is Sophia, Tia.” Sophia to Wanda but then she realized what Wandas idea was. “Oh I see what you want to do.” She said. Sophia immediately began to concoct a spell and after a few moments and magical hand movements, She sent something at Millie. She could feel her body tingle a bit but then a bunch of Millies began to spring out of her and made the light field larger and larger. Once it got bigger, Jet was released from the tendrils and was on the floor. He could feel Havoc digesting the darkness they had absorbed and it was the most unpleasant feeling he had ever experienced. It felt like the darkness was crawling throughout his brain, trying to escape but Havoc was slowly...eating it.
Generi
Generi

Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:16 pm
Well, seeing more of herself was super uncanny. Millie ignored her other selves as best she could as she went over to Jet. "Are you alright?" she asked, putting her hand on his back while he was keeled over on the floor. One of her copies remained with them while the others darted away around the planet, multiplying more and more, engulfing the dark world in light until the shadows became overwhelmed. Wanda's plan was working.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:27 pm
Sophia held the spell while the clones went around doing their thing. “Good idea Tia. With this we should get this planet cleansed in a couple of hours.” Sophia said appreciatively to Wanda. She had so many spells, but she hadnt thought of that. It was times like this that made Sophia question her being chosen as Sorcerer Supreme. When Millie touched his back she could feel it lash at her a bit. “We...are goooood.” Jet said, but it sounded like both Jet and Havocs voice combined. “We....want more. We can get more.” They said as they started walking towards an area that wasnt covered by Millies light.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:10 am
Wanda nodded in response to Sophia. "Are you able to hold it for that long?" she asked, not out of distrust but out of concern. Millie didn't know how to feel about that, though she didn't recoil from Jet's back lashing out at her. She figured Havoc had just gone a bit mad after eating some bad juju. Millie looked to Wanda and they shared a glance, before Millie got up to follow Jet. "Okay buddy, just let me know when you've had enough," she said a little nervously.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:14 am
“It is a bit of a difficult spell, but what I lack in skill, I make up for in el aguante.” Sophia said reassuredly. It sounded like she was quite confident that she could keep this up till the end. Havoc just gave a low growling sound in reply as they made it to an edge that had not been covered just yet. Havoc put his arm outside the barrier and grabbed more darkness. Instead of absorbing it like he did before though, this time he ate it, and it made him...bigger.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:32 am
Millie followed after him and watched him, stepping back slightly when he grew bigger. "Careful there, honey," she said. "Kinda looking like you're gonna go berserk or something."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:37 am
“Bleeeehhhh....” Havoc said as he finished eating the shadowy darkness. “I think...it would be wise to stop him now. Im getting a feeling that he is not in control of facilities and the darkness is driving him loco.” Sophia said. She would help but she had to maintain the clones spell.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:45 am
"Uh, I don't know how to stop him," Millie said. Wanda mimicked hitting something. "Hit him on the back of his head," she said simply. "What?! No, I don't wanna do that. No, it won't work," Millie said dismissively. Wanda rolled her eyes. "If you don't, I will," she threatened, which made Millie a bit defensive. "F-fine!" she snapped, before turning back to Havoc. "Sorry, baby," she said, as she blasted him in the face with a laser beam.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:50 am
Havoc was surprised as he was blasted in the face with Millies beam. He roared in pain as he veered his face. “You.....you hurt us....we did nothing...and you hurt usssssss....” Havoc said. “Millie...is..our friend....but...she hurrrrt ussssss...” Havoc and Jets voices were wavering as they processed through the pain. “Tia. You may need to help detain him.” Sophia said to Wanda. It didnt look like Millie had it in her to actually fight him if he attacked.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:06 am
"What?! No!" Millie squawked, flapping her hands. "I didn't mean to, I just wanted to distract you! I-it was a tiny laserbeam!" Wanda rolled her eyes again and reached for her utility belt. "Honestly," she said, getting out a long length of wire cable. She whipped it out and it wrapped around Havoc, entrapping him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:10 am
Havoc growled in anger and began to struggled agaisnt the wire. But then one of the Millie clones came over and washed Havoc with some light. It was a lot but it was enough to make Havoc calm down and shrink. Havocs mask came off and they could then see Jets face. “I hope that helped.” Sophia said as she set the clone back out to fix things.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:56 am
"Hey hey hey! Stop it!" Millie snapped at her clone, going over to try and push her away - but her clone was also just made of light so her hands slipped through. She whipped her head around and glared at Sophia. "Take it down a notch! You could've killed him!" she growled, as she went to Jet's side. She was in a panic because of her guilt at hurting them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:59 am
“The clones have about half of your strength. I just did enough to stop him.” Sophia said. Jet groaned as he sat up and looked at his hand. “Did...did that just happen?” Havoc came out of his shoulder, also looking surprised. “I.....I had control. Thats never happened before.” Havoc said. Ever since they were joined, even though Havoc could influence certain movements, he had never had full control of their body.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:33 am
Millie ignored Sophia now, she was done with the girl, putting all of her attention on Jet and Havoc who were coming around. "Do you wanna go back to the ship?" she asked gently, putting her hand on his shoulder and squeezing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:37 am
Sophia sighed and just continued with the mission. “No. We...I mean Im ok.” Jet said as he slowly stood up, flexing his fingers and making sure he had control again. That was...bizarre. He could feel and see everything but it wasnt him. It was Havoc. And all they wanted to do was...feed. The thought was a bit scary. “Are...you alright buddy?” Jet asked Havoc. “Mmmm....yes. I am....alright. Thank the witch. I was about to bite off Millies head for hurting us....hurting you.” Havoc said to Millie and Jet.
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:11 pm
Millie's eyes widened slightly. Havoc had been about to kill her? She understood that she'd hurt him, but to think he cared so little about her - so what if he was rampaging? And anyway, Millie hadn't meant to hurt him, it really had been a tiny bolt that was more likely to dazzle than hurt him... "I-I'm real sorry about that," she stammered, managing a nervous grin to hide her internal strife.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:41 pm
“Havoc...you dont mean that.” Jet said. “I was...not myself. I have no reason to hurt hurt Millie.” Havoc said. “She gives nice head pats.” He added as he went back inside of Jets suit. Jet sighed as he turned to Millie. “He...we’re sorry about what happened. Taking in that darkness was a bad idea. We might have actually hurt you guys if it wasnt for Sophia.” Jet said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:37 am
Millie just shrugged and smiled. The damage had already been done: Havoc would probably feel some kind of way about Millie from now on, a negative way, whether it be fear or dislike or whatever; and Millie knew that, so she was feeling deflated anyway. "I should go," she said, pointing outside of the bubble she'd created. "Get rid of some more darkness." Hold her hands up, she created more orbs of light and sent them outside of the circle. She was massively overexerting herself here, already struggling to maintain the circumference around them, but they had to get this done.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:41 am
jet was going to say something, but...it felt like Millie was done talking about this. Jet also didnt feel like he could help anymore, so he went to join with Sophia and Wanda. “Looks like we couldnt really be helpful. Thanks for helping me and Havoc there. We didnt want to hurt anyone.” Jet said to Wanda.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:18 am
"You were quite helpful," Wanda countered. "It is useful to know that you, too, can counter the shadow witch's powers - in a way, at least. Just get your hunger under control," she added, pointing at Jet but obviously referring to Havoc. It took another half an hour or so, but eventually the planet was entirely cleansed from the shadows. The people there began to awaken, and the air was filled with the sounds of their relief mixed with anguish. "We don't need to be here anymore," Wanda advised. "We should go." Millie could agree to that, but she was too out of breath to say anything.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:27 am
Jet walked over to Millie after everything was done. “Is it ok if I carry you?” Jet said with a smile. During the half hour he mulled over what had happened. He was sure he could help in the future with Equinoxs dark powers, he just needed to work with Havoc. They came to an agreement about it.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:52 am
Millie smiled wearily. "No, I'm fi-" She collapsed midway through her sentence, so she would definitely need to be carried.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum