ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Into the Spiderverse - Page 25 Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:14 am
After they had landed so violently, Oksana called out to them all. "Is anyone injured?" she asked them. "I-I stubbed my toe," Luna joked, eliciting chuckles from some of them. "They're coming," Wanda hissed, darting towards the main hangar as the enemy ship touched down nearby.

"You might not need it," quipped little Rollen in reply. "But I wanna kill some spiders." Rollen had been with Morzo to a couple of universes and developed a real taste for spider flesh, their honour and strength tasted so good. Not to mention, the reason Rollen had ultimately agreed was because she had someone to avenge, and killing every spider made that vengeance more complete. They had landed and got out of the ship, seeing the crashed spiders nearby.

[Millie was losing her mind. She was pretty sure she already came just before Jet and Havoc had synced up perfectly, but it was hard to tell because she was feeling good constantly. Not to mention the double pounding was numbing her entire body. She reached up and kissed Havoc needily, wanting to show him affection while he mercilessly took her for the first time, all while Jet deftly claimed her ass like no man had done before.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:23 am
They all got ready, masks on, and tensed up. Huntsman was on the other side of the hangar door as he put his mask on and then pressed the side so he could zoom outside the door. “It looks like there’s 8 of them. 6 are some of those morzo soldiers and two...those last two look like trouble.” He told them. “Oksana, Im gonna stay and try to fix the ship. Who do you want to deal with the enemy?” Bob asked Oksana. 

Penny grimaced ever so slightly but didnt say anything. SOme of the morzo croonies followed them as they exited the ship and started walking over. Penny was already equipped from head to toe. She would get first dibs on these spiders and take care of them. At this point, she didnt really have any worries. Spiders were smart but most just relied on webs and agility. Once you showed those were ineffective, they crumbled pretty quickly. 

[this was such an amazing feeling. Jet had never felt anything like this ever before and it was intoxicating. He was sure this would not be the last time they did this. Havoc was really getting addicted to these sensations. Millies body and skin and juices were stimulating him and he loved it. He twirled his tongue around in Millies mouth as he felt his cock begin to throb, as was Jets.]
Generi
Generi

Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:12 pm
Oksana nodded. “Jake, Luna, stay back and defend the ship,” she commanded. “Everyone else, on me.” She strode oddly quickly out of the cockpit and everyone followed behind her, save for Wanda and Huntsman who were already facing off the first Morzos.

[Millie felt both of their cock’s throb in unison and groaned into Havoc’s mouth. His tongue alone was enough to push her over the edge or orgasm right now, but their mutual enjoyment would be what finished it. Millie leaned back from Havoc and against Jet slightly, her face equal distances between both of theirs so they could both plainly see her face as they made her come, a full body wracking orgasm.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:25 pm
“Yes maim!” Jake said. This was an important mission. “You ready Luna? If any of the bad guys managed to slip past everyone, we have to defend!” Jake said. Surprisingly, Huntsman and wanda were in sync as they took out the first wave of morzos as everyone else arrived. “Seems they want to infiltrate. The two in the back have yet to move, so Im assuming they’re leading.” Huntsman reported to Oksana. 

Penny waited for more spiders to show. So far only two had emerged, although they were using guns to keep the morzolings back. Then a couple more showed up. This seemed like the time to strike. “Im going in.” Penny said to Rollen as she pressed a button on her chest and vanished. 

[It looked like it was time. Jet couldnt hold it for much longer, so he deleivered one more powerful thrust as he burst inside of Millie. Havoc could feel Jet’s and a wave of tingling and build up overpowered his body as he too thrusted into Millie and erupted inside of her. Oh it felt amazing as they both emptied inside of her and she just took it all.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:11 am
"I have an idea," Luna replied to Jake, taking his hand and running off somewhere into the ship. "We can defend the ship while also fighting those outside," she said, as they arrived at the turret control centre. She planned to help gun down some baddies while keeping an eye on who was infiltrating. Wanda was trying not to think about how in sync she and Eman- no, the Huntsman were - the reasons were obvious to the pair of them but no one else... Oksana squinted across the field to the newcomers, one of whom just vanished. "I do not recognise them," she said. "But one is about to reveal herself. Be ready."

"Enjoy~," Rollen said, but she didn't care either way. She was waiting for more spiders to show, then the feast could begin.

[Millie squeaked and whimpered with each pump that filled her body. She was proud that she had made them both - if they could be considered two separate individuals here - come with such force, particularly as Havoc had just popped his cherry. When it was done, her body slumped forward in a panting, sweaty heap against Havoc's chest.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:15 am
“Oh nice! We can mow them down and let the others take the big baddies. Lets do it!” Jake said as they got to the turrets and geared them. Huntsman noticed the torrents were getting ready and informed them to back up. Then, Jake and Luna laid into the morzos, blasting them laser blasts. Penny noticed this as she whizzed past the morzos and later blasts as she approached Millie. Jets spidersense blared as he was standing beside Millie, and he quickly grabbed her as a sword went into his arm. Luckily Havoc managed to block most but it still cut him a bit. “Tch.” They could hear as the invisible attacker backed off. 

[Havoc was having trouble keeping this form as he had drained all of his energy. Luckily Jet had a firm grasp on Millie as Havoc moved back into Jet and Jet took both Millie and himself to the bed and flopped down, his dick sliding out of her as they laid there. “That....was.....intense.” Jet said.]
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:35 pm
Luna whooped as she fired into the Morzos with Jake. Violence wasn't her favourite, but she could pretend this was a video game which made it fun. Millie's own spidey senses made her able to dodge Penny on her own, but suddenly Jet was stabbed and she was bewildered. Why did they jump in like that? "I-invisible baddie!" she called out to the rest of the squad, alerting them to the more insidious presence amongst them.

[Millie was panting and sweating with her arms and legs still draped around him. "Y-yeah..." she breathed, groaning slightly when he pulled out of her. "I, uh... Need to wash." There was no delicate way of saying that, after they both filled her up like that.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:42 pm
“Hehe alright!” Jake said. He too wasnt too fond of excessive violence but he would protect his friends. Plus...it was kinda fun using the turrets. Jet just kind of moved on his own, although Millie certainly could have dodged it. It was really stupid honestly as Havoc healed their arm. “I only managed to sense her last minute when the sword came into contact. I think they have experience fighting spiders.” Jet said. They were all alert as Oksanas spider sense blared as a sword strike aimed at her legs. 

[“heh....hehehe... yeah. Me too.” Jet said. He was drenched with sweat from feeling the experience of both himself and Havoc all hit him at once. He didnt have a lot of energy left, but possibly enough to go get cleaned up.]
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:21 am
They managed to mow down a good portion of the Morzos this way, but more and more were still coming. Also, a small green light was zipping around and avoiding all their shots. "Hey, I can't get a hit on that," Luna said in a strained voice. She had stopped trying to hit Morzos and was now aiming for whatever that thing was. Oksana felt it coming, bent her knees slightly, then somersaulted into the air and spun a kick behind her at about head height from where her spidey senses were telling her someone was.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:02 am
“Yeah I dont know what it is but its fast.” Jake said. He was focusing on the other morzos since Luna was focused on the green light so he couldnt target it with her. The woman from before appeared as her cloaking wore off. She had just barely managed to block Oksana’s kick with her arm as she gritted her teeth and deflected it. Her kick had hit the device Penny used to cloak herself and smashed it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum