ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Into the Spiderverse - Page 14 Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:42 am
"I said before that I am the only thing keeping evil from running rampant in the streets. I can not accompany you and leave my city" Winged spider said. "I can understand that for sure, but if we dont stop this war it could infect countless of other dimensions, other cities. Surely taking a short trip away would be worth the risk." Joe said. "I apologize but the answer is no. I wish you good luck on your endeavors!" Winged spider said as he started to walk away.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:05 am
Millie was frustrated, but it was hardly like his motivation didn't make sense. "I feel kinda bad for leaving my dimension now," she admitted to Joe. "So, like, now what do we do?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:15 am
“No need. Ive observed the crime rate in your city and you’ve kept it pretty safe. I suppose the crime rate here must be substantial for him to constantly be on guard. No need to worry. Once we find our location, we can head off lickity split.” Joe said. THe two continued and found out the location of their dimension and then were once again off through the dimensions.

Meanwhile, Oksana and Jet found themselves in a rather grungy new dimension. “Whoa...” Jet said. He figured that her dimension would be somewhat like this, a little scary and intimidating just like Wanda. “I dont suppose you know where Wanda is here?” Jet asked Oksana.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:25 am
"She travels around a lot," Oksana replied, looking down at one of her devices. "We're in the same town as her now but she is probably laying low. You know her better. Where would she hide?" They appeared to be in some place that looked like a favela in Brazil, so Wanda appeared to have gone back to her home country.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:27 am
“Um lets see...I suppose she would be in a place that’s inconspicuous. Wanda certainly doesnt like to stand out. So maybe she would be somewhere near the edge of the...” “I can smell her. She is in that direction.” Havoc said as a tendril came out and pointed. “Wait what?” Jet said. “I know her smell. If you concentrated you could probably do it as well.” Havoc said. “No thanks just lead the way.” Jet said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:58 am
Oksana tilted her head slightly with intrigue though she said nothing about Havoc's sense of smell. "Excellent work," she said, sweeping her arm and gesturing for Havoc to take the charge.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:13 am
Havoc pulled jet a bit in the direction they needed to go and they began their search for wanda. They walked for a while until they came to a hidden building. From the looks of it, it didnt look like anything too good was happening inside. However, the lack of guards made them beleive that Wanda was probably inside. They quietly went up and looked inside. there were the guards, except they were unconscious on the ground. "Yup. She's here." Jet said as they walked in. "I can smell her. Her and children." Havoc said. That gave Jet a nasty feeling in his gut.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:30 am
"Hmm," Oksana hummed. She had that gut feeling too, but it just excited her. This Wanda had gone headfirst into a place like this by herself? She was definitely the kind of person Oksana needed on her team. They crept through the building towards some unpleasant sounds - heavy hitting sounds, followed by a feminine grunt.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:32 am
It sounded like a fight. It was hard to tell, so they would just need to go in and find out. They crept through the halls and found the room where the unpleasant sounds were coming from, passing by several more beaten up guards along the way.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:44 am
In the room was a strange site. A large, pig-like man was bound to a dirty bed, and a group of girls in various stages of undress were taking turns to hit and kick him. They spat and leered at him in several languages. There was a woman stood beside him, yanking him back every time he tried to move away from his beating - the woman was dressed in an outfit that looked a bit like Wanda's spider suit, but was a little different. She was also shorter and more diminutive. Huh? They didn't have much time to think that one over before someone grabbed Jet by the collar and pulled him around the door frame into the barrel of a pistol. "What the- Jet?" It was Wanda, the real Wanda, pointing a gun at Jet's face until she quickly released him. "What are- how?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:47 am
"heh...its nice to see you Wanda." Jet said, his heart pounding from almost being shot. Havoc came out at that point. "that looks like fun. Can I join?" He said excitedly. jet flicked him and then looked at Wanda. "I managed to travel here thanks to my new friend here. We have a wild story to tell you." Jet said as he motioned to Oksana.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:03 am
Wanda didn't respond, because overhead the heard the sound of a helicopter approaching. "It can wait until we rescue these girls," she said. Outside, a twin-blade military helicopter touched down on the ground between the trees. Wanda barked something in Portuguese, Spanish, and some other language, after which all the girls gave the man one last wallop before bouncing out of the window. The mini-Wanda went with them towards the chopper. "Go with them," Wanda ordered Jet and Oksana. "I have one last thing to do."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:09 am
"you want us to protect the girls? We can do that. I was going to ask if you think you'd be ok but Im sure you will." Jet said with a smile as he went after the girls. He knew better than to question Wanda's orders, so they should just go with the flow. Jet gave Oksana a look to follow as they headed out towards the chopper.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:17 am
Oksana didn't really want to get delayed, but she knew that this would help them get Wanda on their side. They helped the girls board the chopper, which was being piloted by another Wanda dress-alike... A minute late, Wanda joined them with a few extra blood spatters on her outfit, and they took off into the sky. The girls began to cry and laugh hysterically, and appeared to be thanking the Wandas. Wanda scooped up the youngest looking one into her lap, and looked at Jet an Oksana. "Are you here to take me to another universe?" she asked. "Yes," Oksana figured. "The multiverse is at risk from the ones called Morzo and Equinox." Wanda growled. "Figured. I'll come."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:19 am
well that was easy. Now the question that was nagging on his mind. “So wanda...what’s with all the little ones that look like you? Did you start training other spiders?” Jet asked.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:27 am
Wanda looked at the nearest other-Wanda, who had gone against Wanda's advice and had taken off her mask. She was Asian of some sort, and looked barely older than some of the girls they'd rescued. Wanda hissed something at her, and she hastily put on her mask again. "I'm going to die one day," Wanda said to Jet. "Sooner or later. This world needs more heroes to protect the innocent. So I've been training a few others." "We are over 100 now," said the other Wanda, to which Wanda shook her head. "I've been busy."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:29 am
“Wow...that’s pretty amazing. I bet Jake would love to hear about that. We’re going to go pick him up next.” Jet said. Man, hearing wanada talk about the future like that made Jet wonder how he would handle retirement...
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:53 am
Wanda drew in a deep breath. "I don't really want to bring the little one into it," Wanda admitted, idly stroking the hair of the girl in her lap who was now taking a nap. "I know he is smart, and strong, and knows Morzo better than the rest of us..." She sighed, realising that her protest was futile. "No young one should have to see such horrors." Wow, Wanda had gotten really maternal. "And that is why he must come," Oksana said in a noble tone. "For he will protect many young ones from seeing such cosmic horrors."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:55 am
“Plus I couldnt imagine doing this without him. It was because of Jake we were able to get back to our own dimensions and be able to talk to each other. Just thin of how devastated he would be if he knew we left him behind.” Jet said. “You dont need to worry. We’ll protect him and make sure he gets through his prefectly fine.” Jet said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:05 pm
[lmaoooo] Wanda sighed and nodded in agreement. Soon enough, they landed at some kind of base in the middle of the rain-forest, and offloaded all of the girls. Wanda geared up and then took her Asian counterpart aside and had a long conversation with her - there was a lot of head shaking and hand gestures on the Asian's part, but Wanda appeared adamant. The Asian hugged Wanda before she turned towards Jet and Oksana. "No time like the present," she said.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:13 pm
Alright. They were getting the band back together! “Alright lets go pick up our boy Jake and get this goin!” Jet said to Oksana as she opened up the portal and they burst through.

Meanwhile Jake and Nadja were running away along with Huntsman from a psychotic mobster. “I cant beleive you made me steal this!” Jake said, referring to the valuable piece he needed for his machine. “It seems I miscalculated. I didnt think The Goon would fall for the mirror girl here.” Huntsman said. Huntsman friend, The Goon, was known for collecting items from all over the world. Huntsman had heard The goon had found some very valuable advanced tech and it was just what Jake needed. However, The goon liked Nadja and decided she would be the exchange for it.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:31 pm
"I have a name, kotzbrocken!" Nadja snapped at Huntsman. She was in a foul mood because The Goon had tried to touch her earlier, and Jake told her that she didn't have to let people touch her unless she definitely 100% wanted them to. She didn't want him to, so it made her cross that he'd tried! It also made her cross at the Huntsman because it was his fault anyway. Now they were trying to get out, and unfortunately there were no mirrored surfaces around here.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:34 pm
they had to make their way through the underground lair of the goon, and luckily Huntsman knew the route. Unfortunately, the route out was swarming with guards. “Looks like we’ll have no choice but to fight our way out.” Jake said. He didnt want to risk damaging the device but they didnt have much choice. Just as a bunch of the goons were closing in on them, a portal opened and out popped....Joe and Millie! “Terrific it seems we’ve found the proper dimension.” Joe said happily upon seeing Jake.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:47 pm
"Jakey baby!" Millie said excitably, running over and hugging her young friend tight to her chest. "Oh, shit!" She realised who his companions were and got into a defensive pose, firing a couple of lasers at Nadja and Huntsman. "Oh, scheisse!" Nadja hissed, rolling away from the hit. What was that phat-assed lightshow girl doing back in this reality?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:51 pm
“Millie! W-wait wait stop! They’re with me! Nadja is good and huntsman is...well he’s not a bad guy.” Jake said, grabbing Millies arm. “Oh. It seems youre in some kind of predicament here.” Joe said, noticing that they were starting to become surrounded. “I shall dispatch these hoddlums so we may have a proper conversation.” Joe said. In almost an instant he had flattened several of the goon’s goons and soon they were all down. His movements were unnatural, almost as if he wasnt fully human..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum