ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 30 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Rajah sniffed and shrugged. “It’s no matter,” he said. “Your parents are the ones I’m after anyway, and then I’ll go after that short bitch.” Who did he mean by that? “In the meantime, you’re all much better to me dead.” There was a hissing sound as suddenly the room filled with noxious gas. “Sorry to the unrelated kids,” Rajah said casually. “Especially you, Priya.” This was directed at Tarana. “But also, not really.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:43 pm
“Everybody gather around me.” Amadeus said to his friends. They all began to shuffle over towards Amadeus as he casted a sort of spell that created a bubble around them to keep the noxious gas away from them. At least until they could think of a way to beat Rajah.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:32 pm
Those who couldn’t move, being unconscious or immobilised in their cages, felt bubbles form around their mouths and heads. Jin’s doing. Rajah snarled. “You are annoying me, just die already.” He shot a dart of energy at Amadeus first, then at Jin. Jin was able to deflect it with a popping bubble, the shockwave of which blew lots of the smoke away and disintegrated her cage.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:07 pm
Amadeus also deflected the dart. He couldnt do a lot more, so they would need to go on the offensive soon. “I have an idea. It might be crazy but...well its crazy. Amadeus yo can heal us if we need it right?” DJ asked. “Yes I have a spell for that.” Amadeus said. Dj nodded then he ran out of the field and into the noxious gas before anyone could stop him. It was horribly painful, but then Dj’s body took on a gaseous form and the pain stopped. Alright two for two. He shot towards Rajahs entourage and filled them up with gas, messing up their gears and disabling them.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:50 pm
”Are you crazy?!” Olivia snapped at her brother before he poofed into smoke and practically vanished. This guy was always being so reckless, what would their parents do if he got himself killed? Thinking about DJ getting hurt made Olivia on edge, and then something weird happened. Her eyes glowed purple and she saw a spectre of a dart sailing towards Tarana’s semi-conscious body. Olivia didn’t understand what was going on but she had the sense to dive over Tarana and get her out of the way. The jolt woke Tarana up and she snarled angrily, instantly going into powered up mode. She disappeared into the smoke before anyone could stop her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:04 pm
“Your brother is very reckless.” Amadeus said, mirroring her thoughts as they couldnt do anything but watch. “Tarana!” Alistar shouted. He tore off a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around his body. He was invulnerable on the outside, but he wasnt sure how gas would affect him, but he did know Tarana wasnt immune. But while she was in that form she wouldnt care so he had to help. He took a deep breath and ran into the gas as well. Luckily for them, after Dj had destroyed rajahs bots, he began to absorb the gas, making himself bigger in his gaseous form and letting them all see what was happening.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:20 pm
Olivia turned to Amadeus with a still stunned look in her eyes. That turned to a flare after a moment. “Why’re you just standing there, go help him!” She yanked on his collar and shoved him towards where DJ was. She couldn’t help DJ with her limited powers, but Amadeus could. The gas was thankfully starting to disperse anyway, and they saw that Rajah had vanished yet again. Only this time he was right behind Sakura. He wrapped his hand around her neck and tugged her backwards, making her gag silently. “One more move and sweetheart here gets it.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:36 pm
Amadeus was still holding up the barrier, that’s why he hadnt done anything. when she yanked him, she made him drop the barrier. But now they had to deal with Rajah having Sakura. Everybody froze, not wanting Sakura to get hurt. Amadeus, put his hands behind his back, preparing a spell to save her, but not showing that he was doing anything. “Dont hurt her!” Milo said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:55 pm
Sakura had a brave face but her lip was trembling. Rajah slowly backed up with her in front of him, shielding him from the rest of them as they slowly crept forward towards him. “Let’s not be hasty,” Rajah growled. “Your little friend here, she has such a soft, delicate neck.” He squeezed some more and made Sakura wince, her eyes going wildly to Milo. They were begging for help. But even Tarana knew that diving in right now would be a bad idea. They needed to do this one smartly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:20 pm
“E-everything will be alright Sakura, Im here.” Milo said, although he didnt know what he could do to get Sakura away from him. Amadeus had finished his spell, and with a swift motion of his finger, Rajah was instead holding one of the broken mangled fembots and Sakura was beside Milo. Milo growled as he grabbed Sakura and then pushed Rajah agaisnt the wall forcefully.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:26 am
[Damn, I had my own idea.] Rajah cursed as he was pushed back. “Little shit,” he snarled. “I’ll f*ck you up just like I f*cked up your pathetic mother!” Mama Kiki? Oh no, no way anyone talked smack about Mama Kiki like that. They were all enraged at the thought of what Rajah may have done to her. They all went on the attack but Tarana got there first. She smashed him back into the wall and began to tear chunks out of him. Rajah laugher maniacally and the glow in his eyes faded, as if he had vanished from his body. But then they lit up again and he looked confused. “What?! You’ve locked me into my body?!” He snapped at no one in particular, all while Tarana continued to batter him. He managed to fight back and together they rolled and smacked one another about in the floor.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:44 pm
They? Oh! That must have been Chloe and Lloyd doing something to keep Rajah from shifting bodies. “Hes trapped! Lets finish him off everyone!” DJ said. He had changed back from his gaseous form and was now normal. “Tarana! Tear his head off!” Alistar shouted to her. They couldnt do anything while Tarana was tussling with him, so they prepared in case she needed help.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:03 am
Tarana was grasping Rajah with all her strength and tearing chunks out of him as it was, but he was also tearing chunks out of her. She was bleeding heavily as she latched onto his head and pulled. Her strength was failing her along with the blood loss. Tarana rolled onto her back and exposed Rajah's back to the group. "Get him!" Olivia snapped, dropping a sharp kick into the square of Rajah's back. Amber and Sakura joined in, kicking him in the sides. Cha wrapped shadows around him to hold him still and put the squeeze on him at the same time. They were all beating and zapping him with their unique abilities until, finally, he was nothing more than hunks of metal and wires on the ground.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:11 am
Everybody was breathing heavily as they were covered in oil and machine parts. Nobody moved as they waited to see if they would hear his voice coming from the walls or ceiling or someother crazy contraption. But it was quiet. "Did...did we do it?" Dj asked. alistar was over by tarana checking her wounds. She could heal but he still hated seeing her like this. He wished he could do more to help her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:24 am
Tarana couldn't exactly heal like it was a superpower, she was just tougher than normal people and tended to get over her wounds more quickly. These ones were deep, though, so she would probably have to go to a hospital. Her parasite had retreated back inside her subconscious and her normal self returned as she smiled weakly up at Alistar. "Should we tell our parents?" Sakura signed to Milo. Rajah had mentioned knowing them, maybe he was lying, but if not then they had a right to know that they'd been attacked as a way of getting to them. Tarana's mothers also definitely needed to know why their daughter was so battered.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:35 am
"I think so. He seemed really tied to them. Im sure they would want to know that he came back. But first we need to get everybody to the hospital." Dj said. He felt really weak all of a sudden and fell to the ground. Whoa. He was drained. Yeah it looked like everyone really needed medical attention. (we can do a skip now)
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:29 pm
And so, life went on as it always did. Naturally they had to tell their parents because it was all over the news. Some of them got panicky phone calls from the adults on their cruise, each threatening to return early. But the young ones managed to convince them that they were all fine and to continue enjoying themselves. They all recovered, some more slowly than others, and then as quickly as they could they forgot about Rajah. It was better than he deserved, and if their parents had then they would as well. After all, he hasn’t achieved anything negative against them. In fact, if anything they were all stronger as individuals and as a group. Those already in relationships became closer and sweeter. And those who weren’t, or who kind of were, well...

Olivia and Amadeus were at it in the attic of the academy again. As comfortable as it was at either of their houses, getting privacy with their parents coming in and out was difficult, and as exciting as outdoor sex was, it wasn’t comfortable or lengthy. So they made a secret hideout in the dusty attic of the school, which Amadeus cleaned up and made look really cute with drapes and a mattress, and lots of candles. It was super sweet. He was super sweet. Olivia was starting to realise she didn’t just want to f*ck this guy, though that was great too. Amadeus was the best she’d ever had without a doubt, she conceded in her head while she slow rode him, arms, legs, and sheets loosely entwining one another.

Jin was nervous. Drago had invited her around for dinner with his family, which was something she’d done plenty of times with other guys. But this was different, of course it was, because Drago was different. So, unlike her usual style, Jin had dressed quite plainly for the occasion, wearing a sensible blue dress that came down to her knees. It was backless so she wore a loose jumper over the top, and only little dolly shoes. There would be no making Drago’s parents stare in disapproval, no no. Jin would sparkle for them tonight, but only just the right amount. She met Drago outside of her house so he could walk her there.

Amber was also nervous, but she didn’t know why. DJ had invited her to the theme park - well, he’d invited everyone but no one else was available so it ended up just being treated two of them. So why did that make her nervous? Obviously DJ was a great guy and eye candy to boot, but Amber never entertained those thoughts because... Well how the hell could she?! She was just going to have a good day and not think any stupid thoughts. “I’ve never been to a theme park before,” she divulged to DJ as they entered. It was a relatively quiet day, visitor wise.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:38 pm
Amadeus had known for a while that he was truly infatuated with Olvia. If not for Honey’s advice, he was sure he would have still been ignored by her when ever he approached her. But now they were fuck buddies. Which was amazing, she had the libido of a rabbit, and it matched with Amadeus wonderfully. However....Amadeus would like if they advanced a bit in their relationship. He was uncertain of how she would respond to that so he hadnt planned on doing anything about it and to just be content with being FBs. He had thought that until the Rajah incident. He had not been so helpless in a long time and he didnt like that his last time seeing Olvia would be as just a sexual partner. So, after a heated sexual encounter, while they were laying down and resting until their inevitable next round, Amadeus decided to ask Olive something. “Olvia, I wish to inquire something of you. Have you any plans planned for the morrow?” Amadeus asked.

Drago was probably not as nervous as Jin. He knew that his family would absolutely love her just as much as he did. He was still in a bit of pain. He hadnt told her, but when he went to the doctor they had told him that because of his power his body tended to heal a lot slower than others. Since he used his power for so long, it would take twice the amount of time for him to heal from his injuries. So on the night when Jin was supposed to come, Dragos ribs were still in bad shape. But this night was set up perfectly, and he didnt know when they would get another chance, so he decided to soldier through it. He was wearing a nice dress up shirt, still dark colored, and a blue tie that matched Jin’s dress. he wanted them to match. “Matching with make my parents happy. You will understand when you see them. Shall we go?” Drago said as he offered her his arm. 

“Then we need to make sure we do everything that interests you. dont hold back.” Dj said with a smile. Dj felt...different. After the incident with Rajah, he certainly felt more powerful. It was like the universe had finally told him that his dreams and aspirations of becoming a hero were finally within reach. Because of this, everything was so much brighter in his life. Including Amber. He had always thought of Amber as a really good friend. I mean she was certainly attractive, and he loved how courageous she was. Plus they got along so well. But now he was starting to realize that these feelings he was having were leaning more towards romance now. He was unsure how she felt about that though, and he didnt want ot make their friendship awkward so he would try to keep any stupid ideas out of his mind for today.

So...Chloe was in a predicament. After the big thing with Rajah, It felt like Lloyd was a lot closer to her. Chloe didnt mind, in fact she really liked being around Lloyd. It was nice to have someone to talk to who wasnt increadibly extroverted like her other friends. They could have quiet moments and it wasnt awkward. Plus Lloyd was so straightforward it was easy to know what she was thinking. But now Chloe was getting strange feelings towards Lloyd. Chloe would look at her and think she looked really nice and couldnt stop looking at her. She decided to be brave and ask one of her friends about it, so she went to Cha and Jin since they seemed to be the most in touch with their feelings. They informed Chloe that she might see Lloyd in a romantic light. Chloe hadnt thought of that. She had not really ever considered romance before. Mostly because she didnt htink anyone could ever love her with the way her body was. But Lloyd didnt seem to mind anything about Chloe. Huh. Chloe didnt know what she should do, which put her in this current predicament. She decided to read some romance books as reference. She couldnt really read any of the ones recommended by friends. They were a tad too...much for her. So she read simple ones. So one day when they were hanging out, Chloe decided to try out some of the stuff to see if Lloyd also saw her as a romantic partner. While they were sitting in her room, just chatting about mechanics, Chloe took a deep breath and said, “I-I like your f-face Lloyd.” Chloe said. “I-I mean your face is...n-nice.” She corrected.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:08 pm
Olivia and Amadeus were laying a little ways apart, thin blankets covering their tender bits but also forming a small barrier between them. It was pretty symbolic. Olivia propped her head up on her elbow and squinted down at him without her glasses. “I don’t have any plans,” she said with a grin. “Or I didn’t. I don’t think we should bone, though, because your modern English still needs work.” He normally spoke to a regular person these days but would still occasionally bring out the ‘thou’s and ‘thee’s.

Jin swooned at the sight of Drago in a tie, and she couldn’t help straightening and fussing at it a little bit when she saw him waiting for her outside. “You look so dapper,” she complimented him. “Okay I’m gonna admit I’m really nervous, and usually when I’m nervous I get motor mouthed. Not that I use my words sparingly anyway, you know me, always blah blah blah, haha! You don’t think they’ll get annoyed with me, do you? What if I annoy them and then I won’t be invited around, and it’d be reeeaaal awkward if I can’t see my boyfriend’s parents ever.” She’d pulled the the too tight now.

“I don’t know what would interest me here,” Amber admitted, looking around at all the rides and stalls and lights, lights, lights. That was a nice thing for DJ to say, he was so nurturing and never seemed to mind when she told him little sad tidbits about her life. He took everything in his stride. So cool and mature... “How about you show me what you like and we’ll find out if I like it too?”

Lloyd looked over at Chloe and blinked. No one ever said they liked her face. Lily had told her she had a pretty face, complimented her cheekbones and doughy brown eyes, but that didn’t mean Lily liked her face. Also lily was her sister so she had to say those things. Chloe was under no such obligation but she said it anyway. It made Lloyd confused but happy, and the happy pink spread through her cheeks. The confusion overrode her politeness. “Why do you like my face?”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:22 pm
Amadeus laughed. She was so clever. “It ‘twas...I mean it wasnt an invitation for sex. I was actually wondering if you would like to go out on the town with me. If you have no plans I would like to go around and explore more of the city.” Amadeus said. He was trying to phrase it so that he didnt use the date word, because he thought that might be off putting. 

Drago put his hands on hers so she would stop choking him. He loosed his tie and then looked at her. “You will be fine. They will like you dont worry. Especially my mother.” Drago said as he took her hand and they began walking. He winced a little bit but he tried not to let it show. 

Dj smiled. “Alright. How about we try one of the rides then? We can do a slow one first to see if you like it then we can go on some of the bigger ones.” Dj said. He really enjoyed roller coasters, and he hoped she did too. Although if she didnt it wouldnt be a problem. There was plenty of other things that they could do. Dj led her to the tea cup rides as a starter.

Oh! A follow up question! Oh goodness. Uh....Chloe was trying to think of what her books said, and most said to just be honest. “W-well....I dont just like your face. I like your....you. I mean your everything. I-I mean I like everything about you. Your personality, your face, all the time we spend together. It’s nice and youre nice, and I like everything.” Chloe said, just letting it all spill out. She hoped it didnt sound weird, or that she looked weird because her face was certainly really red.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:23 pm
Olivia twirled a strand of hair around her finger as she appeared to think about it. “You mean, like a date?” She phrased it casually, to make herself not appear interested and in case she needed to laugh it off as a joke. But really the thought of a date thrilled her. She’d never actually been on a date before.

“Okay... Okay... Hey, are you alright?” Jin was caught up in her own head right now but she wasn’t so self centred that she didn’t realise Drago wince. Normally he was so stoic so even a tiny flinch was noticeable on his face.

Amber had no frame of reference that the teacup ride was for kids so she was excited to try the teacups. “Aww, they look like giant cups of tea,” she commented in her usual monotonous voice. “Huh, so that’s why it’s called the teacup ride... I-is this for kids?” She asked after realising they were queuing behind small kids and their tired mothers.

Lloyd was blushing too, but she acted much the same was as usual. “I like you too,” she said simply. Lloyd’s memory was complex, so complex that it took up nearly all of her brain and left very little room for emotion. Lloyd felt only good or bad, on a spectrum. Chloe was very high up on the good end of the spectrum, nearly as high as Lily - or perhaps the same? So it was plain to say for Lloyd that she liked Chloe too.
“It is good that we like each other.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:35 pm
Ok she said. That was good. It didnt seem like she hated it or was laughing off the idea. “Yes. I suppose it would be a date. Would that be appealing to you? Going on a date with me? I know it is outside the norm of our usual meet ups.” Amadeus said. 

“Yes Im ok. Its just some residual pain from a few months ago.” Drago admitted. He never liked to lie to her, so since she asked he told her. He didnt see a point to mention that he healed a lot slower than usual. “What is that you’re brining?” Drago said, deciding to change the conversation. 

“Kids really like riding it, but its for everyone. Personally this has always been one of my favorite rides. It always reminds me of when my family would come and me and Olive would always ride this one first. Although she liked it when we were younger, I doubt she’d ride this now.” Dj said with a laugh as they got closer.

Lloyd was so straightforward, so her saying she liked Chloe meant that their feelings were the same right? Or was it the normal kind of like? was that what Chloe felt? No because Chloe really liked Amber, but her feelings for Lloyd were certainly different. “When you say like, d-do you mean like...romance type and stuff? I mean Ive never done romantic things or felt those, but I think I have that towards you.” CHloe said, just deciding to bare everything.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:13 pm
Olivia appeared to think about it some more, and then she lay down beside Amadeus again and draped her head over his shoulder. “It’s a date,” she said quietly. Oh wow, who’d have thought being asked on a date would be such a huge turn on? Olivia straddled Amadeus again and started kissing him slowly.

That didn’t sound nice at all, her poor baby. Jin looked up at him sympathetically, and then down at the little bag she was carrying. “Oh, some Korean spirits. I hope they drink alcohol. Soju is drunk like water in South K.”

Amber looked up at DJ with a slightly dreamy look. Reminiscing about family fun from his past - did he realise how lucky he was to have that? She didn’t know what to say in response to that, other than a perfunctory “that’s nice”. She hoped he would tell her more about his memories. Soon enough they were strapped into their own teacup.

Lloyd frowned slightly. “I don’t know about romance either,” she said. “All I know is, my favourite person is Lily and she’s here on my ‘like’ scale.” She held a flat hand up high. “I love Lily, not like, this I know. And you’re here.” She held her other hand up so it was just below Lily’s line. “But you might also be here.” Her hand went up slightly so that it was on level with Lily. “So maybe this means I feel romantically about you. I do not understand feelings like others do. I’m sorry, I’m... Mm.” She appeared to be struggling with processing the advanced emotion of romance. On the one hand, she understood that her feelings for Lily were good and so were her feelings for Chloe, and that was all she needed to know. On the other, Chloe was wanting to categorise it outside of Lloyd’s simple two sided scale and it was giving Lloyd a headache. “Mm... I’m sorry... I... Hrrmmm.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:37 pm
Amadeus was glad that she was so happy and that she accepted it. It seemed it was making her really happy actually. Guess they were going for another round...The next day came and Amadeus was waiting for Olive at the meet up spot they had agreed to yesterday. Amadeus was dressed a little more causal and stylish than usual, as per Honeys advice for a date, so he was feeling a tad nervous. He didnt want Olivia to think he was tryin to hard. 

“My father will really enjoy that. Hes always really enjoyed drinking. I do have to say that my father is not talkative like my mother. But that’s because his English is not as good as hers. He takes a moment to think of a good response so dont think he’s mad or upset or irritated.” Drago said. He was sure he told her this again, but he wanted to make sure she remembered to ease her nervousness. 

“Ok so we spin this part in the middle to go a little faster. We can start off slow and then go however fast you want.” Dj said as they got in their teacup. They got in one of the smaller ones so it was jsut the two of them. The ride began to move as they went around in a big circle. Then, Dj began to spin the cup they were in so the ride was going a little faster for them. 

“N-nonono! Dont apologize Im sorry! I wasnt trying to pressure you or anything. Again, I don’t understand romantic feelings either! I think we’re in the same boat. I just wanted you to know how special you were to me. We can keep it in your scale. Im happy with the thought that you like me so much.” Chloe said. She knew about Lloyd’s like scale. Most people did not even come close to being anywhere near Lily, so the fact that Chloe was so high was surprising and really nice. A bit of her felt weird, but almost all of her was overjoyed. “I guess...since you’ve shown me how much you like me, I should finally tell you about these.” Chloe said holding up her hands. She was really nervous because she knew Lloyd had caught glimpses but never said anything. SO it was about time she told her the story.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:35 am
Olivia also didn't want Amadeus to think she'd been trying too hard, which is why she'd switched up her makeup several times already and redone her hair and gone through countless outfits. She put on a red lipstick, regretted it, took it off, then realised it had stained her lips and she didn't have time to fix it so she just put it back on. Damn it... "I'm only wearing this so that you don't kiss me," she said as she came up to Amadeus and noticed him noticing her unusually bright red lips.

"Mhm, mhm," Jin mumbled, remembering from when Drago told her that last time, and the time before. It was a good thing he had though, or Jin probably would've thought Drago Sr didn't like her.

Amber nodded and watched as DJ showed her what to do. Then he began spinning it faster and Amber couldn't help the childlike giggle of excitement that escaped her. She'd never done anything like this before and it was exhilarating, so what if it was meant for kids? Amber decided to grad hold of the wheel too and spun them even faster, until their hair was whipping around their heads and they were getting dizzy.

Lloyd wanted to cover her ears because she was stressed and sensory blockage usually calmed her down, but it would be rude to Chloe, so instead she just covered her eyes. Those eyes uncovered when Chloe mentioned something she wanted to discuss. Oh, her robotic hands. Lloyd had always been curious. Taking a couple of calming breaths, Lloyd looked expectantly at her.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum