ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 16 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:52 am
Honey raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And did you find anything?" she asked, taking a sip of her juice.

Aaliyah's tail was lashing aggressively side to side beneath the chair. Her eyes at first narrowed at Daniel, and then closed with an accompanying deep breath. "Daniel," she murmured, clearly trying to stay calm. "Stop lyin' to me."

"Hell no!" Cha snapped, barging past Rose and going straight to Mia to grab her hand. "We're leaving, now, or we'll miss the best time of day to go hiking," she hissed, pulling on Mia's hand.

Jin pointed the cocktail stick from the takoyaki at him. "There," she said. "You're doing it now, forcing yourself to do something you feel you should be doing but don't want to. It's okay, Drago. Thank you for telling me, but don't sweat it, okay? I really don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me." She stopped and smiled again. "But... I do like it when you try. And I like that you like hanging out with me."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:10 am
“That’s the thing....I didnt find anything. No matter how long I searched it was as if I...erased myself from history. I only exist in this time. I dont think I will return to the history books unless I go back.” Amadeus said.

At first Daniel seemed really confused. But then again there was only one thing he was lying to her about and if she had found out...she would be as pissed as she looks now. “Aaliyah...if we’re talking about we I think we’re talking about...I can explain.” Daniel said.

Rose made a face as she reached down and grabbed Cha, grabbing her and pulling her away from Mia, rather hard. “Hey, who are you to interrupt our bonding time?” Rose said, squeezing Cha a bit. “Hey!” Mia said as she stood up, wiping the blood from her mouth. “Dont you put your hands on my lady!!” Mia shouted angrily as she ran over and stomped on Roses foot, hard enough to hear a loud crack. Rose let go of Cha and Mia caught her. Then Mia reared around and kicked Rose with all her might, and it sent Rose flying into the wall. “Are you ok?” Mia said to Cha.

Drago rubbed his head in embarrassment. “Oh. Ok. I will try. But yes I do like hanging out with you. Wether it be the “you” from before, or the you now, youre the one I like being with the most.” Drago said. And then Drago gave her a genuinely handsome smile.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:27 am
Honey hummed in understanding, and reached out to pat his back. "It's your call," she said. "You can go back to where you came from, to whoever you had there-" he never said he had anyone of importance back home or any close relationships "-or you can stay here and make a new life, new friends, new... Family."

Aaliyah opened her eyes and looked at him again, waiting for him to either come clean... Or to spin more lies to her.

"Ugh, yeah," Cha responded, rubbing her shoulder where it had been yanked around by Rose. Did Mia just call her her lady? That was... Weird? But also nice? "Can we go now?" she prompted Mia, before Rose could come at them again.

Oh my god. Oohhh my god. Jin blushed a deep shade of pink when Drago smiled that dazzling, rare smile at her. Oh my god, he was so good looking. And so good in general. He was the best... Oh no, oh god damn it, Jin could feel herself falling hard for him from his sweet words and gorgeous smile. She had been lying when she said she could be herself around him and Cha - really it was only him she felt truly comfortable around. She loved her sister more than anyone but for Cha she had to be tough, or it would hurt her. With Drago it was different. He was the only one... "Y-you too!" she blurted out, then laughed nervously and pointed off somewhere. "We better go see the flowers before they all, um... Fall? Ahaha!" She trotted off ahead of him towards where most of the blossom trees and picnic blankets were.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:40 am
“Heh home...” Amadeus said looking a bit angry. “All that’s left for me in that time are philistines. Pions who thought they could use me yet still scorn me behind my back because they could not understand anything about who I am! Or...who I was. I dont even know what I wanted to achieve. I was lost in a sea of knowledge and power but with no real purpose.” Amadeus said with a heavy sigh, leaning back in his chair.

He hated that look she gave him. So...he decided it was time to come clean. He unbuttoned his shirt and then pulled it off, showing her...his shift outfit. “Ive been...moonlighting as Shift again.” Daniel finally said.

“Y-yea lets go before she gets up.” Mia said as she picked Cha up in her arms and quickly ran off. Cha didnt realize it at the moment, but she would soon realize why Mia called her “her lady” and the significance behind it. But for now they left the shack and headed towards the mountains.

Drago was confused as his smile faded and he quickly followed after her. He had no idea why she suddenly acted so strangely, but it always made things interesting. They headed towards the blossom trees and they could make out a few familiar faces.

Last edited by bluemonkue on Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:01 am
And just like that, the oven beeped to tell them the mac 'n cheese was done. "Sorry," Honey mumbled, pulling herself out of the trance that Amadeus' sudden rage her brought on. She tiptoed over to the oven and got out the food, fanning away the steam with a dish cloth. "You were saying?"

Aaliyah leaned back in her chair slightly, the weight of Daniel's betrayal forcing her into submission. "Since when?" she asked in a hoarse whisper. "Any why?"

They went back into the house and grabbed their bags, some food, and flasks before setting off to the mountains quickly. They'd been walking for about three minutes before Cha finally piped up. "Y-you can put me down now, Mia," she said. The big girl was still carrying her like a doll.

[That word is so offensive. And are we done here?]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:17 am
Amadeus sighed again scratching his head. “Its nothing. I think I just talked myself into my descsion.” Amadeus said. “That smells fantastic.” Amadeus said, perking up again from the Mac and cheese. “It certainly does.” Ire said as she appeared from behind Honey. How...Amadeus didnt notice her at all. She was very stealthy.

She was not going to like the answer to that. “For about a year now.” Daniel said. “I...I had to. My body was aching Aaliyah. I went to Morella and she told me that as I get older, my powers have also been taking their toll on me. If I dont use them then they make every part of my body ache in the worst way. So..I started using them. First just to stop the ache, but then I needed to use them on someone. And it was like my suit was calling to me. I had to put it on again.” Daniel said.

“O-Oh! My bad.” Mia said as she gently put Cha down. She had forgotten that she was carrying her. “Hey umm....thank you for helping me with Rose. She’s so scary sometimes but you stood up to her like it was nothing.” Mia said.

Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:16 am
"Sweetie!" Honey squeaked in surprise when Ire waltzed in. She'd honestly been hoping for a bit more alone time with Amadeus, because now that Ire was here... Things might get awkward. [For real. We can probably skip here anyway.]

This was... Insane. Daniel sounded insane, did he realise that? These words tumbling out of his mouth sounded like they belonged to a different person, not the love of Aaliyah's life. Her husband was a stranger in her house. She stayed silent, waiting for whatever else he had to say. Maybe he'd rationalise more. Maybe he'd say he'd found a way to not ache anymore. Maybe, just maybe, he'd apologise for lying and breaking their promise.

Cha looked up at Mia as they walked. "No problem," she said, reaching out and patting her arm. "But hey, it sounded like you were standing up to her there too. Right? You should be proud of herself. And you really shouldn't take her shit anymore, you of all people don't deserve to be bullied..."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:17 am
(Yeah a skip is good)

“And once I started....I couldnt stop. The aches went away and my powers went back into check but...the city is still so filled with crime. That heroic spirit from so many years ago came back. I just...kept thinking of the kids. And....you. I know you must be so pissed that I broke our promise. I know I cant do anything to keep you from being mad. I brought this on myself. But... I dont think I can stop now. Im too scared.” Daniel said.

Mia blushed and giggled. “W-well...she kept saying mean stuff about you. I just...was so fed up with her. I didnt think Id be able to do what I did though. Rose is a professional martial arts fighter after all.” Mia said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:24 pm
Aaliyah realised Daniel wasn't going to apologise for this, and sighed in defeat. There were just excuses and insane ramblings. She stood up and rolled her shoulders slowly. "Food's in the oven," she mumbled, gesturing vaguely to it without looking at Daniel. "Come to bed when ya done. The kids can't know that... Somethin's wrong." And with that, she left Daniel to eat and be scared alone. That was how he'd wanted to do it, or he'd have told his wife, so that was how she left him to it.

"That's cheating, then," Cha said. "How can a trained professional think it's okay to beat up someone less skilled? Oh, and I meant before I came in, when you were telling her to stop. You did that all on your own, babe." Ugh, crap, she called her it again. But Cha owned it this time and smiled cutely up at her big friend.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:15 pm
Daniel just nodded as he watched her walk off. He...didnt know what else to do. He knew this addiction of his was damaging his psyche, but with any addiction he couldnt stop. A part of him had hoped that Aaliyah would...well he didnt know. Maybe help him stop? But why would she? He lied to her and she was rightfully pissed. “Im so sorry.” He said, although she was probably too far away to hear him. He sighed as he went to the oven and heated up his food.

Mia blushed and grinned. Cha’s cute smile always made her happy. “Hehe thank you. After what you said last night, I think it made me feel really brave. Also....I really like it when you call me babe.” Mia said with a bashful smile.
Generi
Generi

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:00 am
[Skippidy skip? We can start again with a few of the other threads if you want.]

Ah, damn, Cha had been hoping Mia wouldn't make a thing out of it. But here they were, making a thing out of it. "It j-just felt right," she rationalised, turning around to walk in front of her. "After all... I mean, you did call me your lady this morning," she babbled quickly, wanting to say it but also not wanting to say it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:07 pm
Mias face got much darker from embarrassment. “Y-yeah. I suppose I did. I mean....like you said, it just felt right. I really meant it too...lets keep goin up the mountain!” Mia said quickly. They adventured all over the mountain, and by the end of it the both of them were exhausted. Rollen and Omak came and picked them up and pretty soon their time to leave came. On the way to take them back, Mia was fast asleep and being carried by omak. They decided to wake her up when they got to the ship station.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:16 am
Cha actually stayed a few more days with them at their house, because she wasn't going to fly out to space for just a one day excursion. That would be excessive. On the way to the ship station, Mia was sleeping because they'd been on another excursion that day and were pretty tired. Rose wasn't accompanying them. Despite that and the fact their younger daughter was leaving them again, Omak and Rollen were in high spirits. Omak had called Rollen his 'lady' when they'd set out, and it weighed on Cha's mind, so she asked them offhandedly about it. They explained to her that to call someone your lady on this planet meant that that person was the most important one in the world to them. Huh...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:32 am
Two weeks passed and everyone was coming back to school and getting back into the groove of things. Classes had started again and the experiences over the break had died down a bit. It was clear that everyone had become a bit more closer over the break. Mia was a lot more chipper and happy, especially when she was around Cha. Drago also seemed to be hanging around more and being a bit more social. Amadeus was less flirty with Olvia and was being...well decent. it looked like he had given up trying to woo her and instead befriend her. It was really nice. However, they were all about to face yet another crazy obstacle...

“Ugh Ive had enough!” a young man shouted as he smashed his hands down and destroyed yet another chair. “Im so bored mother.” Golem Jr said to his mother while they were eating. Golem was not present, engaging in a royal gladiator match.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:26 am
Cha was also much more upbeat when Mia was around, and literally everyone could see why. Even Lloyd was starting to twig that the two of them were feeling more than just friends. "They are holding hands again," she observed out loud to Chloe, but not loud enough for Mia and Cha to hear. "They are not sisters. Are they special friends?" They were all eating lunch in the park together, cute picnic style, and Mia and Cha were both lying on their bellies on the blanket with their hands entwined. With Amadeus chilling out a bit, it had an odd affect on Olivia that made her embarrassed with herself. She started to miss all the overt attention he gave her, even though now he respected her more. Maybe she'd pushed back too hard so now he didn't like her like that anymore. That would be sad... "More lemonade?" Jin asked DJ and Drago, who'd both finished their glasses.

For her part, Moira didn't react to her eldest son's outburst. It was just one of many. The smashing of the chair did make his youngest sister cry though. "It's alright, Kiki," she said, stroking the little girl's head though she continued to wail. Their youngest child, and the last of many, was the softest of the bunch. No wonder Golem had wanted to call her Kiki. Moira sighed and glared at her eldest. "I told you, go and spar alongside your father if you're bored."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:42 am
"Um..I suppose they are. They certainly do seem very close." Chloe said to Lloyd. Chloe noticed that when her sister wasnt around, Lloyd always came to her for questions. Chloe enjoyed it, although she wasnt always sure if she was giving her good information. She did her best though. Amadeus was quite happy with his relationship with Olivia. She had become not as hostile towards him like Honey had told him and that made him very happy. She was even holding conversations with him. Perhaps he would ask her out at some point. No he didnt want to rush it. Things were good for now. "Yes please." They both said then looked at each other. "You first buddy." Dj said. Drago was going to protest but then he just simply nodded and took the lemonade first, trying to be less submissive. "Thank you." Drago said to Jin.

Golem Jr, or just Jr for short, sighed and stood up. There was no point to spar with his father, because his father always pulled his punches. He could never become serious like he was when he was younger. Jr remembered the stories his father told them about when he was on that one planet. What was it called? Earth. Hmmm...thinking about Earth gave Golem Jr an idea. He pouted and then turned away. "I dont wanna. Im goin to my room." Jr said as he left the room. Except, he didnt go to his room but instead he went to his fathers trophy room. It was the place he kept all the things he had ever earned. Only the family could go there, and Jr remembered one of his fathers trophies was an old spaceship...
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:08 am
"I am happy for them," Lloyd said in a robotic tone, sounding like she was just parroting things she'd heard. Truly, she didn't feel much of anything - except when she was with her sister, or her best friend Chloe. Jin gave both guys a look and then just laughed, pouring them both some more drink. They were both such softies, really. "Oh! Everyone," Jin suddenly said to the group, putting the bottle down and clapping her hands. "Our uncle has connections overseas so he's managed to get a whole bunch of Summer Fest tickets for super cheap. We should all go!" Summer Fest, the big music festival a few towns over? That was really popular, so to get a bunch of tickets was awesome. "How much would we owe you?" was the first thing Amber asked, looking cagey. What with her arm in a sling, she had medical debt to pay off at the moment so she wasn't really able to pay for things like concert tickets. "Nothing!" Jin said. "Uncle says they're an early birthday gift for me and Cha."

Golem wouldn't need to pull his punches, because he and his son would be fighting together and not each other. That was the whole point. But whatever. Moira gave her son a dry look as he walked off, before turning to the rest of her children who were all eating, chatting, or play fighting at the table. She had too much to deal with to worry about her adult son's tantrums, for goodness sake. Including Kiki, who had finally stopped crying...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:16 am
"I am too." Chloe said with a smile. Then Jin announced about the big music fest. "A music fest? Are you interested in that Lloyd?" Chloe asked. "A music fest?! That sounds super fun! Im so down!" Mia said excitedly. She would love going to a big festival with amazing music, especially if all their friends, and of course cha, was going. "I have not experienced such a thing. I would like to attend." Amadeus said. Music was so different in this era, and he was genuinely curious about it. "Im good to go." Drago said. It would be another experience of hanging with friends. Plus it was free. It was hard to be that. "It sounds like fun." Dj said. As everyone was speaking abut the music fest, a couple of blocks away, a ship had somehow warped into the middle of the road, halting traffic and crushing several things nearby. Jr came out of the ship a little dizzy. "So This is E-arth." He said as he walked out of the ship. A car was honking at him to get out of the road. He looked quizzically at the car and crushed it then tossed it aside, which caused a woman nearby to scream in distress.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:35 am
Everyone else agreed to join, because why wouldn't they? Sakura was particularly excited, as she was the biggest music lover of the group for obvious reasons. She was excited to go camping with Milo and to dance all day and night with him. Amber figured that the festival was a couple of months away, so her arm would be healed by then. "Well... Me too," she said, trying to hide how incredibly excited she was to be doing something like this for the first time.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:41 am
Everyones excitement quickly died down when they heard an explosion several blocks away, followed by a big plume of fire. "What the heck is that?" Dj said. "Where are your warriors? this is getting dumb!" Jr said as he screamed at random passerbys. Usually at this point wouldnt defenders of some sort come to combat him? He was sure this world would be full of strong warriors like his father.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:12 am
"That looks bad," Jin said, quickly getting to her feet. "People might be hurt, we have to go!" "Wait!" Cha cautioned, but Jin was already running towards the danger just like she always did. "Well, we can't leave her on her own," Olivia said, getting to her feet and jogging after her. Honestly, she just wanted to look cool in front of Amadeus. What an embarrassing attitude.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:06 pm
Everyone pretty much followed suit as they got up and began to run towards the danger. It felt like this happened far too much, but with all of them together, they should be able to handle whatever was going on. They all arrived at the scene and saw a bunch of crushed property. And the person in the middle of it was....a very large, handsome person. He looked towards them and then grinned. “Warriors! At last!” Jr said excitedly. He was particularly interested in Mia, since she was the closest to his size.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:26 am
Lloyd didn't immediately follow, she instead packed up all the food and picnic stuff before following after them. She was not a combat person but there was always the possibility they would need a human database to help them out. "Oh for god's sake," Cha grunted at the sight of the giant man looking for a brawl. Why did aliens always pick Earth to come and pick fights? "Who are you?" Olivia demanded. "And why are you here?" None of them had their super suits on so they wouldn't be able to fight with as much ease. Jin would struggle in her mini skirt.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:31 am
Jr was about to say everything about himself and answer their questions, but he had a thought. If he did mayhaps they would see him as an ambassador or some such and refuse to fight him. So perhaps he should play the villain and get a decent fight. Then afterwords the “misunderstanding could be cleared. “Who knows? Fight me and maybe Ill tell you.” Jr said. Mia pouted. “Im a little mad that you ruined our picnic. If you dont break anything anymore, then maybe we can stop this without a fight.” Mia said. In response to that, Jr went up to another car and smashed it. It seemed they would have to fight this guy. He had no intention on surrendering.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:49 am
"Did you see that pout?" Cha muttered to Jin and Lola, who were closest to her. Jin nodded. Who even was this guy? He looked young, older than them but not entirely an adult. What was he doing here? In an attempt to deescalate, Sakura stepped forward and raised her hand. It glowed pink, and so did Jr. She was making him feel very calm.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum