ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 31 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:04 am
‘It’s not working because its making me want to kiss you more.” Amadeus said flirtaously as they started walking. As always she looked absolutely stunning. He always enjoyed seeing her, and even loved it when she acted so cold. It was only arousing. “How about we purchase lunch? It is around the time.” Amadeus suggested. He actually had a bit of a plan. Eat, then maybe go see a movie, then walk somewhere with a romantic atmosphere. It was what he had heard was an ideal date. 

Drago had stopped talking as they finally made it to his parents house. From the outside they could smell something that smelled amazing. Some authentic Japanese cooking. Drago knocked and they could hear someone heading towards the door. It opened up and a little plump Japanese woman answered. “Eugy! You finally here! And hello, you are her! I give hugs!” Dragos mother said as she gave Drago a hug and then gave Jin a hug. 

Dj also let out a nice laugh as they spun around and around. Hearing her laugh and seeing her have so much fun was making Dj unbelievably happy. He wanted her to have the most fun date....date? Uh the most fun time ever. Once the ride stopped, they slowly got off, wobbling around. “Maybe we spun it too fast.” Dj said dizzily but happily. 

Ok it was time. Lloyd was looking at her and she said she would do it so she would. “...a-about 9 years ago, I got into an accident. My mother was working hard as a mechanical prosthetist but since it was just the two of us, she couldnt spend that much time with me. I was always really shy around people, and preferred to be by myself and it worried her. So one day she managed to get a day off and she took me to a Muesum. It was about technology and I was so happy. I got to explain to her the history and the functionality of all the machines every made. She didnt seem to understand but she said she was happy I had fun. On our way home, a truck driver fell asleep while driving. My mother didnt see them because I was trying to get her attention to explain more about the things we saw at the muesum. She...she didnt see the driver in time and the truck smashed into us. The doctors said we both should have died but it seems my powers kicked in at the last minute. I managed to save my life but...my hands...” Chloe paused for a moment because she was trying to stop herself from crying but it wasnt working. “These are prototypes my mother was making. I found them and turned them so that they would fit me. They’re the....the only thing....the last thing she left me...before I got her killed...My doctors told me it wasnt my fault...I was just a kid...b-but...” Chloe said and started sobbing. This was a bad idea, Lloyd wouldnt be able to handle this. She was just going to make her uncomfortable and that made Chloe feel worse. She thought she was strong enough to do this.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:25 pm
Olivia just looked down her nose snootily at him and began to walk ahead. “Where are you taking me for lunch?” She asked airily. She would of course pay her half, but she kind of wanted to test Amadeus. See how good his dating skills were. If they were anything like his skills in bed, this would be a great time. Only, Olivia didn’t have any prior experience with dates...

Jin fathered Drago had nothing to say so fell silent beside him too. Drago was teaching her that sometimes silence was best, it was peaceful and calm, like the still surface of a Great Lake... Jin squawked in surprise when an excitable asian woman gave her a hug. “O-oh, hi!” She greeted her, though she was being squished. “It’s lovely to meet you! Uh, yoroshiku!”

Amber was giggling a bit when they got off, and was wobbly on her feet. “Whoa, dizzy, sorry,” she said breathlessly when she fell against DJ’s side. “Guess I better-“ She yanked a hairband off her wrist and tied her hair up on top of her head in a messy but stylish bun. Amber always wore her hair down no matter the situation so she looked pretty different with her neck exposed.

Lloyd wanted to cover her ears to block out the emotion, but that was rude. instead she focused her gaze on Chloe’s robotic hands and listened to her story. It was very sad. Lloyd didn’t know what to say. in the end she went with the only thing she could think to do. “In a study of car accidents with child or infant passengers involved, the child or infant was found at fault 0% of the time,” she said flatly. “Even in one case in which the driver had turned around to stop their child from hitting the back of the seat, the child was still said not to be at fault. So statistically, you are 0% at fault. I hope this eases your guilt, because statistics do not lie.” She looked up at Chloe and then reached out to pat her face. It was a bit harder than necessary, but Lloyd got a bit brisk when she was stressed out.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:08 pm
Amadeus smiled as he led Olvia forward. “there is an Italian restaurant nearby that has been given quite good reviews.” Amadeus said as he led her there. When they arrived it was quite busy, but Amadeus got them a table quite easily. He pulled out her chair and once she sat down he pushed it in then he sat down on the opposite side of her. The atmosphere of the restaurant was very romantic with its low lighting and beautiful Italian music in the background. 

Dragos mother looked impressed with Jin’s little Japanese greeting. “Its nice to meet you too. You are very beautiful. Eugy You did not tell mama she is so beautiful.” Dragos mother said nudging Drago. He blushed slightly. “Mama lets go inside now.” Drago said. “Oh yes yes. Come come Jin. You can call me Okaasan ok?” Okaasan said as she took Jin’s hand and gently led her inside. The interior of Dragos home was very beautiful. There were loads of Japanese antiquities laid all about the room, plus tons of pictures with Drago, his sister, and their parents. It felt very homey and it was quite clear how much Dragos adopted parents loved him and his sister. 

“Hehe its ok. I like the bun. Very cute. So, now that we finished your first Amuesment park ride, do you want to go on something a little more challenging?” Dj said. She seemed to really enjoy that ride, so he figured she would be fine on something a bit bigger. He also as really hyped to ride more rides with her. 

To anybody else, that might have seemed insensitive, but Chloe knew that Lloyd telling her that was her way to comfort her. It was really sweet. Especially the face pat, which was a little hard, but also a really strong show of affection from the Lloyd who didnt really do physical touch. “Y-yeah. Thank you. Its nice to hear it from someone else. You know...you’re the first person Ive ever told this to. It does make me feel better to have finally said it. Even if it made me a bit sad.” Chloe said as she wiped her face.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:50 am
Olivia couldn't help giggling when Amadeus pulled her chair out for her like an old timey gentleman. It was pretty corny but she wasn't about to be too picky on the guy. "It's been a while since I've eaten actual Italian food," she said. American style pizza didn't count of course. "Actually, have you ever eaten Italian food?" She supposed ancient times didn't really do meals out at foreign cuisine places.

Jin glanced at Drago briefly - Eugy? What was that about? It was cute but she didn't understand it. "Thank you, Okaasan," she said sweetly to Drago's sweet little mother as she was taken inside. Oh god, their home was so dreamy and wholesome. Jin could almost cry at how wonderfully happy it made her just to see how sweet it was, and how happy she was for Drago to have lived here. Why would he ever want to move into school accommodation when this was his home? "May I look at some photos?" she asked Okaasan, itching to see younger pictures of Drago.

Amber blushed bright red and turned her face away. DJ... Called her cute. Without a second thought, but he called her it nonetheless. It set a wildfire raging through her chest. "Y-yeah," she agreed quickly, without really realising what it was she was getting into.

Lloyd reached into her pocket and produced a clean white tissue, handing it loosely to Chloe. "That is nice that you have told me first," she said blankly. "That makes me feel good. That shows me that I am a special person to you, like you are a special person to me."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:30 am
“I have not. It seems that Honey is not too fond of it. This type of cuisine is unknown in my time, so I am quite curious about it. What would you say would be best to try?” Amadeus asked as they took a look at their menus. That was something he enjoyed about traveling here. He had so many different things to try and it never seemed to run out. 

“Of course sweetie! But I think Eugy wants you to meet Otousan first. I finish dinner then we look at pictures together.” Okaasan said as they went further in. They made their way into what looked like the living room where a rather stout man wearing glasses was sitting in a chair reading a book. He closed the book and looked up when he saw Drago and Jin enter with his wife. He stood up with a bit of a grunt as he walked over. “Eugene. Jin. Welcome.” Otousan said to the both of them. “Hello Papa. Yes this is my girlfriend Jin.” Drago said very respectfully to his father. He may have been much smaller than Drago but his father had a very large strong aura. 

Dj didnt even realize, it came out so naturally. Dj smiled as he led her to the next ride. The next one was a bit more intense, but it didnt move around to crazily. “This is a gravity ring. It spins around so fast that you get stuck to the walls and then it flips upside down. Its really thrilling.” Dj said as they stood in line. 

Chloe took the tissue and wiped her face. “Yes. You are very special to me. Thank you for listening to me. Im sorry if I made you uncomfortable, but its nice to have got it off my chest.” Chloe said, followed by a huge sigh. She knew Lloyd wouldnt say anything bad to her, but a small part of her heart held a fear that she wouldnt care or be put off by everything. So now that it was over it gave Chloe an immense amount of relief. “I think I tired myself out.” Chloe said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:32 am
"Hmm... Well I guess you've already eaten pasta and pizza... How about this?" Olivia ordered for the pair of them and they sat back to wait, chatting all the while. Twenty minutes or so later, after a delicious garlic bread starter, their mains were produced. Olivia was having a pasta salad dish. She had ordered for Amadeus a bowl of herby, tomato-y, cheesy, saucy gnocchi. "Mm, yours smells better than mine," she whined.

Jin got major boss man vibes from Drago's father. Despite being a fair bit shorter than Drago, he cut an imposing figure and didn't look like he took any nonsense. Jin found herself staring at him in awe for a little moment, and shook her head slightly. Drago had told her that his father enjoyed a drink, so she held up the bag for him. "Hello. P-please accept these, they're bottles of soju from Seoul."

"W-what? Upside down?" Amber looked a little nervous but also thrilled, the excitement pumping through her veins when DJ told her that. She didn't know such things existed!

"Would you like to take a nap?" Lloyd said, patting the space beside her. "I do not mind if you do. I recently obtained a guide to advanced AI and human-integrated robotics, so I can read this while you rest." To demonstrate, Lloyd reached down and dragged a huge book out from under the coffee table. For anyone else, this would take weeks to read. For Lloyd, it would maybe take two hours, which was ample time for Chloe to doze.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:47 am
“Feel free to sample mine as well as your own food.” Amadeus said. He even grabbed some with his fork and offered it up to her. They had shared bodily fluids so he was sure it would be fine if she ate off of his fork. Besides, he liked the way she looked when she enjoyed things, so he hoped this strange Italian dish would please her. 

Otousan raised an eyebrow and gently took the bottle and looked at it. “Thank you. Eugene. Take Jin to kitchen. Otousan will chill bottle.” He said to Drago. “Ok Papa.” Eugene said. Even though they didnt emote much, you could tell they respected and loved one another by their tone. Drago took her hand and began to lead her to the kitchen. “I told you he would like you.” Drago said to her. 

“Yeah. Dont worry we’ll be strapped in. Its totally safe.” Dj said as they got to the front. They entered a strange UFO shaped ride and walked to one of the walls. “Stand here. I’ll help you strap in.” Dj said. Once She stood on the wall, Dj pulled her buckles together and clamped them together. He was very close to her.

“Yes I think I..I think I will. Maybe when I wake up and youve finished the book we can get to work on the android?” Chloe suggested. They had kept one of the robots made by Rajah and had purged it off all data so it was a blank slate. Now all they had to do was modify it and install a functioning AI.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:14 pm
Olivia would happily sample his food, though not because they shared ‘bodily fluids’ or anything that could be phrased much less unsexily. Olivia opened her mouth and slightly stuck out her tongue, “ahhn”-ing as she took the fork into her mouth to sample Amadeus’ offering. They may have been in a date but Olivia could still tease him.

Jin stammered and stuttered, leaving the bag with the other bottles next to Otousan as Drago dragged her away. Probably go tell her she’d insulted Otousan... “L-likes me?” She hissed in disbelief. She knew when people liked her and that wasn’t it. But then again, Jin had felt like Drago hated her for the longest time.

Amber was blushing in the dark room as DJ strapped her in. Was he wearing cologne or was that just deodorant? It smelled really good - or was that just him? “Y-you got me, right?” She asked shyly. “I’m safe with you, right?” As much as she was excited to go on all the rides, this one was making her nervous. It was probably the straps.

Lloyd nodded in agreement. “Yes. I look forward to you waking up, but feel free to nap for as long as you like... Dear.” Lily called Lloyd dear because Lloyd was dear to Lily, and being called dear by Lily made Lloyd feel warm and fuzzy. Hopefully it would make Chloe feel warm and fuzzy too, which would help her doze off.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:09 pm
Amadeus loved when she teased him. It set his heart beating. “Well? Is it enjoyable?” Amadeus asked as he took a bite as well. Oh it was actually pretty delectable. He had no idea this type of flavor existed. He loved trying new things, especially if he got to do it with Olvia. 

“Yes. Did you see how his eyebrows raised when you offered him the drink? Plus the sides of his mouth twitched which meant he was happy.” Drago said. Drago of course didn’t show it on his face, but he was eleated that his parents liked Jin as much as he thought they would. they arrived in the kitchen and on the counter were some books. They had one of those diner looking counters with the high chairs. “Hello~. I brought picture books of pictures. While food cooks, we looks. Hmhmhm.” Okaasan said as she sat down and offered the seat next to her for Jin. 

“Of course. I wont let anything happen to you I promise.” Dj said. “When Olivia was younger she would always hold my hand before we got on scary rides. Do you want to do that?” Dj asked. He had no ulterior motive, he jsut wanted to make sure she had fun during this ride. 

Did....did Lloyd just call Chloe dear? Chloe...kinda liked that. Her face flushed as she laid down. “O-Ok. thank you...sweetie.” Chloe said. She recalled when her new female friends called her that and it kind of gave her butterflies to be called something so endearing. So she hoped Lloyd would enjoy it too as she laid down on the bed.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:01 am
Olivia kept chewing and smiled at Amadeus playfully. It was tasty alright, the gnocchi texture was chewy and full. "Oh, have you ever had garlic bread?" she asked suddenly. It was a common food here but it might have passed him by during his stay so far.

Jin brightened up at Okaasan's offer and she trotted over to sit beside her. "Oh, I am so looking forward to this," she said in a singsong voice, leering wickedly back at Drago.

Amber looked down at his hand and blushed. "Uh, no, I'll be alright. Thanks," she mumbled. That was pretty forward of DJ and kinda made her feel uncomfortable. But it was a nice offer so Amber wouldn't hold it against him. They were at the front now and had gotten into their seats. "O-okay, maybe I do need a hand," Amber said as the ride lurched forward and began to judder slowly up to the first drop of the ride.

Lloyd did indeed enjoy it, very much so. Lily called her sweetie, kind old ladies called her sweetie, women she respected called her sweetie. If Chloe had still been looking, she would have Lloyd's face was alight with pink and warmth...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:17 am
“Garlic bread? I recall using garlic bread to smoke out vampires once a upon a time. I was asked to rid a nobles manor of a vampire infestation. We served a large dinner had secretly hid garlic in many of the dishes. I never thought of eating it myself.” Amadeus said as he kept eating. He often nonchalantly dropped random factoids about how the world was back in the day that would blow any normal persons mind. 

Drago gave a concerned look. He couldnt recall all of the baby pictures that Okaasan had taken. He just hoped there werent any overly embarrassing photos. “Here is picture of Eugy when he wanted to be samurai. He asked for sword and everything.” Okaasan said as she showed Jin of a very young serious looking, but chubby faced, Drago holding a plastic sword, facing off agaisnt a teddy bear. 

(He was strapping them in already lol) Dj had messed up mentioning he would hold her hand. He was thinking of Olivia and how hand holding was normal when they were younger. But then she asked so he offered it to her. “Dont worry, youll enjoy this one for sure. Dj said as the ride began to jut to life. It began to rise and then slowly started spinning. 

It as a shame she missed it but Chloe was happy she could say it and Lloyd didnt say she didnt like it. Chloe laid down and took a deep breath and then let it out as she laid down beside Lloyd. It didnt take long before Chloe was softly humming after having fallen asleep comfortably beside Lloyd.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:34 am
Olivia smirked and giggled at yet another fascinating Amadeus anecdote. "So, what's a vampire like?" she asked after flagging down a waiter and asking for the aforementioned bread. "We have a lot of different interpretations of them these days."

Jin's eyes instantly started streaming. "Oh no, I'm sorry," she squeaked, hastily dabbing her eyes to stop her makeup smudging too much. "Oh my gosh... He's just so cuuuuute~." She figured Drago would be a little babe when he was younger, but she never could've anticipated the sheer weaponised adorableness that Okaasan was showing her right now.

"Y-yeah, I know I will," Amber stammered. Then the ride started spinning at the same time as it began to fall over the first drop of the ride. This was pretty intense, but it was such an exciting rush. Amber's initial screams of fear and uncertainty soon swelled into euphoria and thrill. This was amazing!!!

[Adorableeeeeeeeeeeee. Are we doing anymore here?]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:32 am
“Heh mindless mostly. Higher ranked ones are able to supress their appetite and those we dont worry about. But the ones who lust for blood are mindless beasts. My master always told me to take out all vampires but I dont see a need so long as they arent hurting anyone. This time period is nice though. It seems most of them have become civilized and integrated.” Amadeus said. It sounded like he had bumped into some already. 

“Oh yes yes. Cutest boy of all time!” Okaasan said with a big smile. If there was one thing she loved, it was when people appreciated her baby boy. “Oh this one is one of Okaasan’s favorites! Eugy wanted to babysit Nikko, my little sunshine, because she sick. Eugy say that he will protect his sister and fight the germs.” Okaasan said as she showed Jin a picture of a slightly younger Drago standing protectively in front of a crib with his little sister inside. “Nikko is mothers nickname for my sister.” Drago said, in case Jin was confused. “It means sunshine.” 

This ride was really dizzying and when they got off Dj stumbled agaisnt her a bit. “Sorry. That one is super fun but makes you even dizzier than the teacups. Did you enjoy it?” He asked Amber. It sounded like she did. Well not at first, but near the end of the ride it seemed like Amber was having the time of her life!!

A little while passed and Chloe had woken up from her slumber. She yawned as she opened her eyes and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and looked for Lloyd. She then began to remember the sweet things that happened before she fell asleep and a light blush formed on her face. She smiled slightly as she turned to Lloyd. “Hello. Im awake. Did you finish the book?” Chloe asked.
Generi
Generi

Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:54 am
Olivia's eyes widened. "Y-you mean...?" She looked around suspiciously at everyone else in the restaurant. Not that she was going to hate on some vampires, after all she was different herself, but... Vampires?!

"Ahh," Jin said, remembering that his sister's name was something different and glad she wasn't going mad. "Oh my god, you're just... So cute, I can't take it." She spent some more time with Okaasan, going through all her baby pictures of Drago until Drago couldn't take it anymore and took her away to show her something else in another room. When they were alone, Jin looked up at him. "So, um... Eugy? What's that about?"

Amber's hair looked like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards and she was stumbling around on jelly legs as she came down from the huge adrenaline high. She looked at DJ with wide, wild eyes and grinned. "Wow," she breathed.

Lloyd turned to Chloe, who was awake now, and nodded. "Yes, an hour ago," she said. "I wanted to get another but I would have woken you up." It didn't sound like an accusation or like she was annoyed - it was just Lloyd stating facts.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:04 am
Amadeus grinned. “Indeed. There are some here actually. Let me show you.” Amadeus said. He called over their waiter and brought them close so he could whisper in their ear. They looked nervous but with a reassuring look from Amadeus, the waiter quickly showed Olivia their fangs. “Dont let this affect my tip please. I still need money.” The waiter said. “Dont worry, your secret is safe with us.” Amadeus said. 

Drago looked somewhat embarrassed. “My name. Its not actually Drago. rumors ever since I was younger named me that, and I never said anything. My name is actually....Eugene.” Drago said. It didnt seem like he was super embarrassed of his name, but more it felt odd for anyone outside of his family to call him as such. Even his sister called him Drago most times rather than Eugene. 

‘Hehe that one is nuts isnt it? Thats probably one of my favorite ones.” Dj said as he pushed up his glasses. It did always make him a bit woozy though. “How about we get our bearings and rest for a moment before we go on another ride?” Dj suggested. 

Chloe stretched, thankful for the somewhat lengthy nap. “Good. How about we work on the android then? Im curious to see if we can get it operational.” Chloe said. They had scrubbed it of any AI before hand, which took a very long time, so it was basically an empty husk. They just needed to design their own AI and check all the functions in order for it to be powered on.
Generi
Generi

Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:19 am
Olivia raised an eyebrow at the waiter. "Sure, but... Interesting career choice," she commented, glancing down at the garlic bread on their table. If he wanted to be a waiter, that was fine, but surely there were other cuisines with fewer garlic dishes that this guy could work with. Anyway... "What other fantastical beasts have you taken on?" she asked when the waiter left.

Jin was surprised. That name was so... Sweet. It sounded like an old man name or a very posh name, not something she associated with the young and tough Drago at all. She was almost sad he hadn't told her this before, but he probably had his reasons. "Can I call you that?" she asked quietly.

"N-no, I wanna go on that one," Amber said giddily, and without missing a beat she grabbed DJ's wrist and dragged him towards the next ride beside the one they had just been on. This one was less intense and Amber knew what to expect this time, but afterwards Amber definitely needed a breather. And then it was on to the next, then the next, until lunchtime, and so on...

"Yes," Lloyd agreed simply. She would enjoy building an AI with Chloe. "Once we have finished it we should ensure to treat it kindly, or it will become like terminator."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:41 am
“Heh Im not allergic.” THe waiter said as he quickly went back to what he was doing. Amadeus smiled. Hel iked that she was so interetested in his tales. He enjoyed telling them, especially to her. “Hmmm lets see....I recall once my master sent me off to procure gryphon feathers. The feathers are used for youth serum, but gryphons are quite vicious when it comes to their wings.” Amadeus said.

“Yes please.” Drago said almost instantly. He blushed slightly then cleared his throat. “I mean...I would be fine and enjoy it if...someone I cared about greatly used my real name.” Drago said. He hadnt told her his real name before, because it never really seemed like the right time. Drago was not the best at finding those types of moments so he never knew when was a good time to tell her. He was quite thankful for this opportunity. 

Haha oh boy. He had awoken the adrenaline junkie inside of Amber. Dj let her drag him along as they went on a bunch of different rides, rested, then went on more. when it was starting to tire them out, they decided to rest on one of the most iconic rides in the park. The Ferris Wheel. 

“Oh indeed. If we made a terminator, it would be very disastrous. We need to make sure we enable empathy into its core AI interface. Or perhaps sympathy? Or both? Maybe we should provide a steady mix of both of our characteristics in order to ensure it would not endanger humanity?” Chloe said. She figured between the two of them, they would certainly never want to wipe out anyone, let alone hurt a fly.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:50 pm
Olivia was distracted from Amadeus' story by the vampire admitting he wasn't affected by garlic - did that mean he wasn't a real vampire? And why was he still listening to their conversation. Very weird. Anyway. "Your master wanted youth serum?" she asked, because that was the main thing that stood out from that story to her.

Jin smiled up at Drago. "Okay then... Eugene. Hehe, Eugene~." Her face went bright pink when she said it and she giggled cutely. "Oh my gosh, I love it. Such a cute name. It suits you, cutie~." She liked the thought that this would be a private thing between the two of them.

"This one looks like a good place for a nap," Amber said, not disparaging the ride at all but noting that it was quite a plush and stately event. They got a little pod of their own and slowly began to rise. "Oh, it's late already," she commented, looking up at the orange sky.

Lloyd made a small bark-like sound, which Chloe would recognise as her laughing sound. "I do not think we should include my personality into it," she said flatly. "I lack empathy and sympathy by default other than what I have learned is appropriate."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:45 pm
“Yes. She was very particular about her skin.” Amadeus said. He then sighed. “I had been sent on many an odd quest due to her whims. If she didnt have such a mastery over magic I might have found myself a different master....should you ever meet her, never tell her I said that.” Amadeus said jokingly. As powerful as she was, she couldnt beat time. He doubted he would see her again in this time line.

Dragos face went beat red. He seemed to like it quite a lot when she called him that. Plus she called him a cutie which he also enjoyed. “I-I am...mmmhmm happy you are happy. How about we go back? Im sure the food is done now.” Drago said as he offered his hand out to her. 

“Yeah. This is the most relaxing of the rides.” Dj said. “Yeah. We went all over the park. I think we hit just about every ride. So...how was your amusement park experience?” Dj asked Amber with a smile. 

Chloe giggled. “But you are very gentle, and knowledgable. You also can make the best decisions based on all your current data. I think if we add some of you the AI will be able to function very well.” Chloe said with a smile. It could get the empathy and sympathy from Chloe, but Lloyd had a lot to offer as well.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:05 pm
"Sounds like slave labour," Olivia said sympathetically. "In that case, I'm glad you got away from her, even though she taught you so much." She chewed down on her garlic bread and grinned at him.

Jin bit her lip and smiled shyly up at him. Aww hell, she could pass out from how sweet this whole thing was. Jin had never experienced something like this before, the happiness was almost overwhelming her. She took Drago's hand and let him lead her back into the room.

Amber leaned back on the seat and sighed. All the adrenaline and the comedown, as well as this set up, was making her want to be honest. "Awesome," she said quietly, looking to her left as they rose up above the crowds. "This was the most fun I've ever had... Thanks, DJ. Thanks for this."

Lloyd didn't respond to that, she figured Chloe was just being nice. Which made her feel warm and fuzzy. [Idk what to do here.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:54 pm
“Hehe it wasnt all so bad. She taught me a lot of magic I would have otherwise not have known. I never learned the immortality skill she was working on. I think that’s a shame. Could you imagine? The things one could learn, the things you would see? I think it would be fascinating to have seen this future develop.” Amadeus said with a glint in his eyes. He was always one to enjoy learning and seeing new things. 

(This one good for now?)

Dj smiled as he also leaned back. “Of course. I wanted you to enjoy your time so Im happy to hear you had fun. Its nice to do things like this from time to time.” Dj said with a smile. 

Chloe kept smiling as they worked on their android. As they were continuing, Chloe realized something. “What should we name it? Im not the best at naming things, but I think it should have a name it will like.” Chloe said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:01 pm
Olivia was about to say how immortality would become boring and then maddening, and not to mention lonely and mournful with all the deaths of loved ones, but she had another thought. “Hey, if your master is immortal, don’t you think she’d still be alive today? Like in this time right now?”

[It was probably going somewhere but sure.]

Amber hummed in agreement and looked up at the sky above them. “Pretty colour,” she murmured, looking at the orange tints on some of the clouds from the already setting sun.

Lloyd shrugged. “I am not good at giving conventional or friendly names,” she said. “If it were up to me, I would name it in binary or 10 random digits of Pi, for example. Perhaps we should like it name itself.”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:21 pm
“Hmm that would depend on if she could have actually finished it. When I left, she had begun to tell me it was impossible but she was still working on it. There’s a chance she could be here.” Amadeus said. He didnt sound too excited about it though. “Hmm perhaps after our dinner I could cast a spell to see if she is here?” Amadeus suggested. 

[lol that’s such a cute ending XD]

Dj looked at amber as she was bathed in the colors of the setting sun. Suddenly a feeling came over him. “they arent as pretty as you.” Dj said to her. He finally understood. Spending this whole day with her, having fun, and seeing her like this. Dj was seriously head over heals for Amber.

“Thats an interesting idea. Alright. I think with this last bit of tinkering we are finally done.” Chloe said. “Well not done but I think we’re ready to activate it. We will have it run diagnostics and see if the AI successfully integrated. Go ahead.” Chloe said.
Generi
Generi

Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:17 pm
”If that’d put your mind at ease,” Olivia said passively. She didn’t really care what he did either way, though she did think this mistress sounded kind of like a slave driver. Olivia ate some more of her food. “Hey, could you teach me magic?” She asked suddenly.

[Meh.]

Amber blushed bright reddy-orange colour that was so unusual and unique to her. “N-no,” she murmured, still not looking at him. “Anyway, I don’t really look like this...” Oh crap, why had she said that?

Lloyd nodded and began tapping away at her laptop. She had fitted an up to date, high tech laptop with good specs, with an old style clunky keyboard - the loud, bouncy keys felt much more important to press. “Booting,” she read from the screen as it fired up.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:45 pm
“Of course.” Amadeus said almost instantly. There was no doubt in his mind that Olvia would be able to learn a few spells. She had a small infinity with magic so it would not be difficult. “What kind of magic would you want to learn?” Amadeus asked her. 

Oh. That got Dj really curious. “WHat do you mean? Are you using your power right now?” Dj asked. He hoped he wasnt being to invasive, but he was genuinely curious.

The android began to power on as it started lighting up. Chloe looked on with anticipation as the automaton began to flinch and flex. It slowly opened its eyes and looked at them. It then looked at its hands as it slowly flexed its fingers. it then loooked at the two of them. “Hello .” Chloe said. “.....hello.” The android said.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum