ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 33 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:34 pm
"Its not there. Thats my masters cabin. We need to go somewhere else." Amadeus said as he held out his hand. "We can get there quicker if we fly." He said. He could tell Olivia was really pissed at him and definitely wouldnt want to hold his hand, but they would have to in order to get to where they were going.

Drago noticed the lace near her shorts. Oh wow. He was more concerned with the fact that she didnt seem to be wearing a bra though. He took a deep breath and began giving her a deep tissue massage on her back. "Tell me if Im going too hard." He asked her as he moved his hands all over her smooth slender back. He even got into her sides and was slowly making his way down. He was getting more tingles, and he was really wanting to touch her more.

As if reading Amber's mind, DJ held out his hand for her to grab. "Well lets get going then. I figure we can get on a few more of the really interesting rides. I think theres a parade right near the end too." He said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:14 am
Olivia sighed and took his hand. Ultimately this wasn’t Amadeus’ fault, she knew that, but her rising panic was blinding her to reason. “Y-you got any calming spells?” She asked, her voice shaky. “I think I’m having a panic attack.” That was something her parents drilled into her - no matter how bad it got, no matter the situation, staying calm was her best chance of getting through it.

Jin made a groaning sound as the air was pushed out of her lungs. Wow, he was going full deep tissue here, this was no light massage. It felt really good, but in a post-workout kind of way. Not a ‘setting the mood’ kind of way. Not wanting to discourage him, she lay still and audibly enjoyed her muscles being loosened up. His big hands were so strong and yet so gentle.

Amber looked away and squinted, at the same time as she stuck her hand out and awkwardly grabbed hold of DJ’s. It was bigger than hers and cooler - oh god, she was all sweaty from nerves. This felt kinda gross. “No, nope, sorry,” she mumbled shyly, yanking her hand back and stuffed it into her pocket. God, what a dork. “L-let’s go on that one!” Pointing blindly towards a random ride, Amber stomped off towards it with her face on fire.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:34 am
"Yes yes of course." Amadeus said as he concentrated and began muttering a spell. Olivia could feel a calming feeling spreading through her body coming from Amadeus's hand. "I hope that helps. Lets go." He siad as they slowly lifted off into the sky. "I know this is a bad situation. In truth, someday I did want to bring you here but only when I knew how to take you back. More of a vacation get away through time." Amadeus said as they began to fly.

Drago was only well versed in normal massages. He didnt really understand mood or other things, but he was...feeling something. He was enjoying touching her. "You have very nice skin." Drago said in a deep low tone. He was beginning to feel himself loosing a bit of something that was holding him back. It was slow though as Jin might be feeling that the massage was changing from a muscle focus to a touching focus.

Dj held in a chuckle. Oh goodness she was incredibly adorable. He might have a hard time holding back how happy he was as he followed after her. It was fine, they didnt have to go too fast. He was ok going slow. At this moment in time he really wanted her to just be happy no matter what.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:05 pm
If Olivia hadn’t been doped out by his calming spell, her heart might have fluttered a little at his confession. “You wanna take me far away places?” She asked in a sleepy sounding voice. Amadeus and her going on holiday, to the distant past or anywhere really? That kinda made her feel some sort of way. Wait, that wasn’t important right now. “Well, maybe you can do that sometime to make it up to me for this.” She made sure to sound more pissy this time.

Jin giggled. “Thanks, I borrowed it,” she responded, adding humour to deflect the odd compliment. Her response was muffled by her mouth being squished to the side. She could feel Drago’s hands get a bit less hard and a bit more curious, and she stayed silent to see what he would do.

[Done!]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:31 pm
"I will. I promise." Amadeus said. Although he wasnt sure how much his promises meant right now. He wasnt even confident but he was determined. He had to be strong for her. They flew for a while until they approached a very large house . "Here it is. It looks like it has been maintained in my absence." Amadeus said as they landed and headed towards the door. "You can explore the house as you see fit while I head to my lab to gather my notes." Amadeus offered.

Dragos hands began to go towards her hips. She was so slender. He was reminded of how much bigger he was than her when he touched her. She wasnt delicate but he felt very...protective. He was enjoying this sensation and wanted to touch her more. He trusted that she would tell him if he was going too far. His heart was beating a little fast as he moved his hands down, following the lines of her body.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:32 pm
"Nah," Olivia slurred. She was going to stick by Amadeus' side the whole time. If they got separated then she truly was lost, so she wasn't letting him out of her sight. Even though her sight was slightly blurred right now. Had he gone a bit overboard on the calming spell?

Jin lay there and enjoyed the massage she was receiving. Drago's hands were starting to move closer to her butt now - would he take the plunge and cop a feel? She would love it if he did, honestly she was starting to feel a bit impatient.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:18 am
She was..slurring a bit. Had he given her a bit too much? He forgot that his magic power was a bit more potent in his own time. He stopped and held her up. "Very well. stay close to me then ok?" Amadeus said as he led her deep into the house. It was odd. they entered rooms of all kinds, some upside down, some unusually large, and some that were distorted, until they finally came to a room that was a complete mess. There were scrolls and potion bottles and books all over.

Hmmm...Dragos mind was begining to remember things Jin told him. This felt like a feel dont overthink type situation. And his feelings were telling him that he wanted to touch more of her. If she didnt like it she'd stop him. He knew that, and his resistance was dropping as his hands moved further down until they went under her clothes, and he was fully rubbing her ass. Oooh....it felt really nice.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:48 am
There was some magic f*ckery going on in this place, and Olivia's mind couldn't quite keep up with it. She couldn't place herself within the building so she had no idea how she would get out of here without sticking close to Amadeus. When they got to their destination, though, Olivia sat down to rest while the calming potion made her limbs feel heavy.

Jin squeaked slightly in surprise, then giggled. Finally, some forwardness! "Oho, what are you doing~?" she asked playfully, wiggling her butt a little. It was a firm, petite butt that fit nicely into Drago's hand. Was he a butt guy? Jin didn't even know his preference. She was a bit sensitive there but she was hiding that fact, for now.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:53 am
“Go ahead and rest. If you want or need anything, ring this.” Amadeus said as he produced a bell out of thin air and hand it to her. “Ill be going through these scrolls so ill be moving around the room a bit, but I wont leave you ok?” Amadeus said as he gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and then quickly went over to his research.

“I...I want to feel you more.” Drago said. “Are you alright...if I pull these down some more?” He asked referring to her bottoms. She would be almost completely naked, and he didnt know if that was too forward or not, but he..really wanted to. He was starting to want more as something inside was rising up.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:39 am
Ah, that was a nice kiss... Olivia just nodded and let Amadeus do what he needed to do, clinging to the bell with all of her strength.

Jin smirked. "Sure," she said. "Lemme make it easy for you." She slowly got to her feet and stood in front of Drago, making it easy for Drago to get at her denim shorts. She was wearing some of her best undies, which Drago would soon discover - a cute matching set of lacy pink, with a strapless bra and high leg panties.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:41 pm
A little while passed and the spell should have faded from Olivia. Meanwhile, Amadeus was searching around and looking frustrated. He didnt realize how disorganized he had been. Honey taught him more about organization, and now he was really not ok with how he managed before. “Ok. Olivia come here. I think I found something.” Amadeus said.

Drago nodded. He was nervous but also really excited. He was felling his inhibitions melt away. Why couldnt he touch his girlfriend? She was ok with him doing it. He needed to let go more. Oh wow...this was what Jin was telling him to do. He slowly reached over and undid her shorts and slowly pulled them down. “Y-You...are beautiful.” Drago said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:23 am
Olivia was feeling a bit more awake now, and with the shock of the situation having also worn off, she was calm enough on her own to not be having a panic attack. "Where is here?" she responded to Amadeus, getting to her feet and looking around. The mess in here was cosmic, and she couldn't see Amadeus passed the piles of scrolls, empty cauldrons, cracked crystal balls...

Jin giggled. "Say that when you see all of me~," she pointed out. With Drago seemingly letting his inhibitions go a bit, Jin was encouraged to not hold back either. Rather than lie back down on her front on the floor, she instead went and sat on the bed, patting the spot beside her with a playful smile on her face. Oh yeah, Jin was ready to go all the way right now.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:00 am
After a moment she could see a hand poke out out of a pile of scrolls. Amadeus struggled to move out of the pile, a scroll secured in his hand. He grunted as he managed to get out. "I cant believe I used to live in this nonsense." He said as he walked up to her. "This was the incantation I wrote before I was blasted into the future."

All of her? Drago had to admit...he wanted to do that. He was ready to get back to the massage but then she walked over towards the bed. She patted the spot beside her and he stood up and made his way over. He sat down beside her, oddly excited for what might be next.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:54 pm
"Okay." Olivia didn't want to get her hopes up, after all it had maybe been a fluke that Amadeus arrived in her time the way he did. And perhaps the passage through time wouldn't go right, making them arrive way later than they left... Man, she'd watched too many time travel movies. "Wh-what happens now?"

Ah Drago, still not really initiating. Jin swung her legs around and sat on her knees, giving herself a bit of height as she slung her arms around Drago's neck and slowly kissed him. They'd made out before, heck it had even got a little heated, but Jin was turning the heat up all the way now. She hoped Drago would go along with it, or this would really destroy her self confidence. She also hoped he realised that she was having to stretch up in this position, leaving her butt sticking out with ample opportunity for him to take a handful.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:48 am
“Well I have to fine tune it. WHen I activated the spell before I just vaguely wanted to go to the future. I didnt set a date. Perhaps with your help we can figure out how to do it with better accuracy, Are you ready to be a mage?” He asked her.

This was definitely different than the past. First of all....Jin was in nothing but her underwear. Second, Drago really was in the mood. He loved kissing her, and this time in particular was really turning him on. He moved his hands down her hips as they made out and they found their way back to her butt. He wanted to touch it before after all and he figured it was still on the table. It felt so nice, as he gave it a squeeze.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:23 pm
Olivia sighed - this wasn’t how she’d imagined being inducted into magic would be. “As I’ll ever be,” she conceded, getting to her feet.

Still in her t-shirt, feeling Drago’s hands go from through fabric to the skin of her ass was a nice gentle surprise. She gasped ever so slightly but maintained the kiss. She had initiated, now he was following through and she was proud of him. Also his big hands felt really good.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:03 pm
“Ok. Your abiltiy to search will work well with what we need for this spell. Im going to train you into using mana instead of just your body so we can enhance it and have you search for your correct time line. However... we might need to hurry. My master will not like me teaching you and she may become a hinderance.” Amadeus said.

Drago was getting heated. He was enjoying the feel of her body and this was was getting a bit intense. He was also getting really hot. He wanted to tell her but he didnt want to stop kissing her for long so he moved his hands from her as and reached and quickly took off his shirt. Drago was not ripped but he was quite toned and now Jin would be able to feel him as his hands moved back to her ass and they continued to kiss.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:57 am
Yikes. "Guess there's... No time to lose?" Olivia attempted a half-assed smile, then shook her head. Earlier hadn't been the time for joking around but now, well what else could they do but laugh and crack on with it? "Alright, what to do I do first?"

Aww, Jin had wanted to slowly peel his shirt off him, but the speed and vigor with which he ripped it off showed how into this he was. Jin giggled as she went back to kissing him shimmying in closer so she was basically sitting in his lap. She reached around behind her to move his hands up from her butt to the hem of her tee, breaking the kiss slightly to give him a heated look. He could undress both of them if he wanted to.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:44 am
“First is for you to feel the power of mana flowing all around. Mages dont use inner mana sop much as they channel the mana that’s in the atmosphere and will it to obey them. Give me your hands. I’ll channel some mana into you and you see if you can sense it.” Amadeus said as he held out his hands for her to grab.

Again, the voice inside of Drago was saying that he should ask if this is what she wanted. But his libido and the look in her eyes....he was going for it. He nodded as he slowly slipped her shirt off of her lovely body. Oh so she was wearing a bra. It was just stapless. He couldnt help but admire her beautiful body.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:35 pm
Olivia took a deep breath, activating her powers in case it would help her out, and took Amadeus' hands to... Receive his mana, or something.

Drago wasn't asking if she was okay constantly, which was good, but Jin suddenly felt she needed reassurance that she wasn't making him uncomfortable. "Is this okay?" she asked, leaning back slightly. Did she mean this, as in the situation they were about to get into, or this, as in her lithe body in cute pink lacy undies? She was pretty sure Drago had never seen this much skin before, after all they'd not been swimming together yet.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:53 pm
when she grabbed his hands, at first nothing happened. But after a few moments, Olivia could feel a warm sensation coming from Amadeus. It was warm and it felt like a slow fog was coming from him and going through her hands, up her arms, and spreading throughout her body.

"yes. This is...amazing. You look amazing." Drago said. He was feeling so good right now, and seeing her like this...it was a dream. He hoped she was enjoying this as much as he was enjoying it. "Are you....ok? Im not going too fast am I?" Drago asked.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:21 am
Ooh, this didn't feel unpleasant. Was this how Amadeus felt every time he did magic? "I can feel... Something?"

One thing Drago wasn't was rushed, Jin thought with a wry smile, but she kept that to herself. "I'm okay with anything you wanna do," she purred as she leaned back in and kissed him again, this time crawling into his lap and wrapping her arms around him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:12 am
“Thats good! I had a feeling with your sensitivity you would be able to grasp it. Ok remember this feeling. Dont forget it. Im going to let go and then I want you to try to feel the mana in the air.” Amadeus said.

“Well....I...I want to take these off of you.” Drago said, gesturing to her underwear. “In truth Ive wanted to see you naked for a long time now, and for some reason...my inhibitions are very low and Im feeling brave.” Drago said as he leaned in and whispered into her ear. “I want to see all of you.”

Generi
Generi

Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am
”A-alright,” Olivia agreed, keeping her mind’s eye open to this sensation of mana.

Ooh he was definitely emboldened alright. Jin was so turned on by this braver, more forward Drago, and she shivered when he whispered in her ear. “Y-you will~,” she murmured. “But first, let’s even the playing field.” She ran her fingertips up his thigh, briefly skittering over something monstrous and bulging, before clasping his belt buckle and deftly undoing it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:23 pm
Now that she felt what it was, she could probably sense it all around. However, it seemed very wavy and defiant. Like, she was aware of where it was but she wouldnt be able to grab hold of it.

Drago was a bit nervous, but he wasnt shy. If she wanted to see him it was only fair since she was also bearing herself to him. Once she undid his buckle he helped her remove his pants. His underwear was black with red trims around the top and bottoms. Even though his underwear were pitch black, the bulge she felt was very prominent.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum