ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 32 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:41 am
Olivia was chewing so it gave her some time to think. "Anything," she said, trying to sound cool and disinterested when the prospect of being IRL Hermione was super exciting to her. "I don't know enough about magic, so I don't what suits me or comes easiest, or what's coolest. Plus I like being a jack of all trades." Master of none. "So... Does that mean you're my master now?" she added, leering at Amadeus playfully.

Amber normally would shrink from such prying, but she had brought this upon herself. Plus this was DJ, her... Best friend ever, the nicest guy ever, the first person ever to really, deeply compliment her. He deserved to at least know that his compliments on her looks were misguided. "Y-yeah," she mumbled. "I'm always using my powers because... My real appearance's caused me too much trouble." And so, slowly, as the wheel rose up, Amber told DJ how she was naturally a deep shade of orange. Her parents loved her unconditionally, but when she was a baby, a misguided stranger saw her and thought her parents had done something to injure her. How this led to a visit from CPS by some rookies who were trigger-happy and took her away instantly. How this was against regulations, but then baby Amber got stuck in a labyrinth of legality, paperwork, and technicalities. How Amber's dad got frustrated and tried to take her from one of her foster homes. How this made it worse for everything, and took Amber even further from her parents even though it had long been deemed they never harmed her. How her parents had separated over the whole thing... "So, yeah," Amber concluded when she realised when she'd been rambling, and that the wheel was beginning to descend already.

"Hello," Lloyd parroted, moving to sit beside Chloe so the android could see them both. If the android imprinted, like ducks and other animals did, on just Chloe, it might create some tension. "My name is Lloyd," she said simply, waiting for Chloe to introduce herself.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:44 am
“Hmm..considering your powers, I think location spells would be the first thing. I can show you a few.” Amadeus said. He then almost choked on his food when she said he was her master. That surprised him. “Heh Im not a master until you learn something.” Amadeus said with a smile. 

Oh wow. DJ had no idea amber had gone through such a rough childhood. He was now feeling bad for having brought this up. He was also really glad that Amber opened up to him. She seemed to always have a wall around herself, so that she could open up to him made him happy. “Im so sorry about all that. Im also really sorry about bringing up your appearance. It makes me mad that those people just took a beautiful happy baby away because of their own misconceptions.” Dj said. 

“I am Chloe. We are your creators.” Chloe said with a small smile. The android looked at them both, like it was analyzing what they had said. “Chloe. Lloyd. Creators.” The android said. “Yes that’s right. We installed a lot of basic information, but it seems like it will take time to access.” Chloe said. “Can you stand?” Chloe asked as she demonstrated by standing up prompting Lloyd to do the same.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:12 pm
”But I have learnt something from you,” Olivia countered. “I’ve learned about vampires, and you taught me other things~.” Olivia was no novice in the bedroom but even she had learned a thing or two from him. Though she hadn’t divulged all of her own tricks to him yet either. Olivia couldn’t help noticing the choke and smirked. “Do you like the thought of me calling you that... Master~?”

Amber shook her head. “Don’t apologise,” she said. “And don’t call me beautiful, not when you’ve not seen what I really look like.”

Lloyd stood too and held out her hands. “We will help you if you need it,” she said.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:44 pm
Amadeus, now regaining his composure, grinned. “Perhaps I might grow...acustomed to the idea.” Amadeus said. They finished their food and made their way outside. They headed towards a nearby park and were relaxing a bit before Amadeus brought up the magic idea from before. “How about I teach you a spell right now? Its a locator spell. It will not only let you locate who you want, but will let them know where you are as well.” Amadeus said. 

(Wanna bring back Jin and Drago?)

“Im sure I would think youre appaearance would be beautiful because you are a beautiful person yourself.” Dj said. That wasnt him trying to get her to show him, he just wanted her to know that he thought she was already beautiful so it didnt matter what she looked like to him. 

The android looked at its legs and then at Lloyd’s hands. It stretched its hands and grabbed Lloyd, and Chloe helped as well as they stood it up. Its legs were wobbly but it stood up as it tested its legs. It seemed its systems were operating. “when someone helps you you say thank you. That shows appreciation to the recipient.” Chloe explained. “Thank you creators.” The android said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:23 am
"I mean, sure," Olivia said. She didn't mention that someone knowing when she was watching them didn't sound beneficial - that would be like getting a notification every time someone even glanced at your profile! "Alright, go ahead... Master~."

[Yeah what should they be doing?]

Amber steeled herself to stop herself from leaping from their pod. She hated compliments, even from someone as sincere and sweet as DJ. Well, she'd told him about it now, so she couldn't just back out and not show him her true skin. Though she would've preferred to be a bit less unsure about it... Amber grimaced slightly as her skin changed, tinging from her usual paleness to a deep shade of reddish orange, save for a spot on her forehead that stayed white. Her hair changed too, from stark black to stark white, and her eyes became the palest blue. Less noticeably, her sunken cheeks and slender frame plumped up slightly. The grimace however remained as she stared off into the sunset.

"Do you want to look around?" Lloyd asked it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:43 am
Amadeus chuckled as he readied the spell. His body began to glow that glow it did when he used magic and some magic runes appeared. He grabbed her hand and she could feel some kind of tingling force go through her body. “There, I activated so that you can use it one me. I also boosted your mana so you can use magic a little easier now.” He said. Unaware to the both of them, Daniel was taking a stroll and noticed them. Unbeknownst to all of them, when Amadeus activated the locator spell, another spell planted on him by his master activated and told her exactly where Amadeus was. “Finally.” She said as she used the spell planted on Amadeus. A portal opened up beside Amadeus and Olvia and before they had a chance to react they were sucked into the void. 

(A date with some sexy fluff at the end?)

Wow. Just wow. Dj felt something bubbling up deep inside of him after seeing Ambers true form. He didnt know why, but it felt like a lot of his emotions and feelings suddenly....click. This act of showing him her form, the beauty that was this form and the significance of it was too much for Dj and he couldnt stop himself from saying his true feelings. He just kind of blurted it out. “You are possibly the most amazing person Ive ever met. I like you so much and want to make you happy in anyway possible. Please go out with me.” Dj said. 

“Look around.” The android said. “Do you think we should just show it around in here? The room isnt very big but Im not sure if It would be able to handle outside stimulus.” Chloe said to Lloyd.
Generi
Generi

Fri May 01, 2020 12:30 am
Olivia felt the magic surge through her body and shuddered. Ooh, what a rush~. "Oh, I see what this is. You just wanted a sly way to keep an eye on me all the time~," she teased. "But wow, this feels... Um, swirly?" She could only squint her eyes in confusion as a swirling vortex of light and tinkling sounds engulfed them. The only thing solid was Amadeus, who was starting to fade. "H-hey, what's going on?!" she yelped, grabbing onto him.

[Sure! Feel free to start it.]

Amber didn't even give herself time to think it might be real. "Very funny," she mumbled, tucking a strand of her long white hair behind her ear and continuing to stare off into the sky as they descended. There was no way in hell anyone would see her in that way, especially DJ who could have anyone he wanted.

"You're right, as always," Lloyd said flatly - the phrase was a big compliment coming from her. "The stimulus may be too great. Let's just inside for now. This is what we call home," she explained to the android.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri May 01, 2020 8:58 am
“Oh shit!” Amadeus said. He knew what this was, and as they got sucked in, Amadeus pulled Olvia in and embraced her so they wouldnt be separated as they were sent flying through space and time. Daniel moved to the spot where the two dissappeared. He recognized this. This was the same spot as the one in his backyard where Amadeus first showed up. Did they travel in time? He quickly ran home to check that Olvia was there. Meanwhile, Amadeus were flying through time and space, only momentarily seeing glimpses of time. It was amazing but also terrifying as they finally found themselves on the ground of some shack. Amadeus recognized the smell of potions and bizzare ingredients. THis was his masters shack. He let go of Olvia. “Are you alright?” He asked her. 

After the success with Dragos parents, he felt like his relationship with Jin was progressing even better than before. However, Drago was feeling something that he was scared to share with Jin. He really wanted to do more in a...romantic sense with her. Sure they kissed, and made out a bit, but nothing had gone further than that. Drago wanted to respect her space, especially after what had happened in the past. He didnt want to bring back bad memories or have her think he was after her body. He really liked her though, but due to his reserved nature he had no idea how to approach this topic. It had been on his mind for a while, even when Jin was coming over to watch movies. They didnt always go out for dates, sometimes they just stayed at home and chilled. His folks were actually away for the next week for their honeymoon, and his sister was visiting her friends out of city, so they were alone. 

Dj was a bit hurt that she thought he would joke about this, but he was already this deep. He wasnt backing down. “Amber look at me. Look into my eyes. I am dead serious.” Dj said. 

“Home.” The android said as it walked around and began looking at everything. It seemed so curious about any and everything which was really exciting. Chloe was very excited, and it was easy to see. “If you want to know about something, just ask us. Say what is this? And we will tell you.” Chloe said. It was like watching new life just figuring everything out. It was fascinating. The android picked up the book Lloyd was reading earlier. “What is this?” The android said slowly.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 02, 2020 6:04 am
Olivia was disorientated by the whirling lights, and for a moment she forgot who was holding her as she shoved Amadeus away. "Oh, sorry, I... Ugh." She leaned away from him and vomited onto the floor - all that good Italian food gone to waste, what a shame. She would apologise to whoever this rug belonged to, right after she beat their ass for presumably making her honk in the first place.

Jin had brought over some horror films to watch with Drago. She wasn't the biggest fan of them, they were more to Cha's taste than hers, but watching a horror movie with jumpscares was the perfect opportunity to jump into Drago's lap. Drago, or Eugene, her wonderful and polite boyfriend. Too polite sometimes, though. Jin had told Drago that her past with guys didn't just include that horrible stuff so being intimate wasn't something that frightened her, especially not with him. He was her saviour and the sweetest, after all. But Drago couldn't seem to get over it. Jin obviously wasn't going to push him, that was against everything she stood for, but if she didn't take matters into her own hands then nothing would happen. So after a particularly loud and sudden jumpscare, Jin squealed and leapt into Drago's lap.

Amber's eyes flickered over DJ briefly, then back to the sky, and then back on him again. Whoa, he had a really intense look on his face. DJ wasn't the type to fully commit to such a cruel joke, no way. But then that would mean... "I-I... I-I don't... Know..." What to say? Amber was tongue tied and lost for words all at once. Not only had she been confessed to for the first time, but it was by the sweetest guy in the whole world. Amber had to look away again, this was so intense, but this time she let out a little nervous laughter as the inevitable smile started to creep up her face.

"That is a book," Lloyd explained. "Books can contain information or stories in written form. Observe." She reached out and opened the book, showing the android the writing that was inside. "This is the written form of the English language, which is what we are speaking. This is what the sounds we make look like."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 02, 2020 6:16 am
Amadeus patted her back as she vomited. Yeah that was not the most pleasant experience. He had an iron stomach so he could hold his food. “I think...we are back in my time line.” He said to her after she finished and they stood up. “This is my masters study. She must of done something to pull us here hen I activated that spell.” He said as he looked around, somewhat nervously.

Drago held Jin in his lap, a slight blush coming over his face. “Its ok.” He said to her. Dragos heart was beating a bit fast. He needed to calm down, she was just getting this close because of the movie. He needed to not have such bad thoughts. “D-do you want to keep going?” Drago asked her. He really enjoyed horror movies, but he knew she didnt so he knew she was watching because of him. 

She hadnt said anything but...she was laughing and grinning. THat was good right? Unless it was the opposite kind of laugh in this situation. He wanted to assume it wasnt and wanted to wait for her to accumulate some more words so he knew where he stood. As this was going on the ride was coming to an end. 

“Boook.” The android said as it touched the pages. This was sooo pure. Chloe had made a lot of machines before, but she had never attempted to make one with a conscience. It was only possible due to Lloyd. The android continued scanning the words and then began flipping the pages. Then it flipped another. And another and then was going very quickly through the book. “Its processing at an incredible rate!” Chloe said excitedly.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 02, 2020 6:35 am
"Uh... Huh," Olivia said slowly, wiping her mouth and glancing around. If Amadeus was nervous then she should be too. She would deal with the fact that she was hundreds, or even thousands, of years away from her family and friends later, for now they had to make sure Amadeus' master wasn't going to be mad or anything. "Are we in trouble?" she asked him quietly.

Oh yeah, Jin was definitely going to have to take charge here. She didn't mind, she had been the 'teacher' before so to speak, but none of the guys before had been so... Well, shy was a way to put it. "Keep going? Do you mean the movie or me sitting in your lap~?" she asked with a teasing grin and a slight shimmy of her body.

Amber didn't notice that they had returned to Earth until the ride attendant stepped up to unlock the door and let them out. With a yelp, she changed back into her typical black-haired, pale skinned self, much to the shock of the attendant, and then basically leapt out and stumbled, needing some fresh air. She still couldn't form words so she just sort of walked awkwardly ahead of DJ for a bit.

"Is it processing the data?" Lloyd didn't seem convinced. "Or is it just playing with the pages?" She could remember when she was young being fascinated with how thin and light paper was.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 02, 2020 6:58 am
“No no. We’re not. Its just...I feel like this is gonna suck.” Amadeus said. They could then hear rapid footsteps approaching as the door burst open and a rather sensual looking older woman came through the door. “It worked! Amadeus you’ve returned to meeee’!” The woman said as she tackled Amadeus away from Olvia as they flew into a pile of books. “H-hello....master...cant breath.” Amadeus said as his master was currently choking him in her hug.

Ohh that was a movement. Damn it. Drago had to control his hormones. “....both are ok. If its ok with you.” Drago said. He was so aware of every part of her body that was touching him. She felt so...pleasant. 

And...she was walking away. This was starting to look less and less good as he followed after her. Dj didnt know what to say. He had not been in this situation before. “Amber?” Was all he could really say as he walked behind her. Where was she going? Was she leaving?

Chloe examined again and...oh it looked like it was. The android seemed absorbed in turning the pages. “I guess... its learning what fun is?” Chloe said. She felt kind of embarrassed that she came to a conclusion so quickly. “Book.” The android said as it got closer to them. “Creators. Book. Book.” THe android said pointing at the book. It seemed to really like it.
Generi
Generi

Sat May 02, 2020 9:33 am
Wow, that beautiful black woman just tackles Amadeus... Ah, now Olivia realised why Amadeus had had such an instance attraction to her. Rolling her eyes, Olivia got to her feet and dusted herself off, waiting for their reunion to be done. But Amadeus’ master wouldn’t let go of him as she stood up with him clasped to her chest. “Oh, you brought a friend with you~,” she purred.

Jin rolled her eyes playfully and smiled at him. “I’m okay with everything, Eu-Eu,” she said, using the nickname she only used when they were alone. “Don’t be shy~.” She adjusted her position so she was sitting facing away from him towards the screen but still very much in his lap...

Amber stopped when he called her name but didn’t turn around. She covered her face with her hands and it looked like she was... Grinning? Crying? Both??

Lloyd had only hypothesised, there was no guarantee it had been doing that. “Do you want more books?”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat May 02, 2020 9:43 am
“Y-yes. This is Olvia. She got pulled in with me.” Amadeus said, finally getting air back into his lungs, but just enough to speak. “I was trapped in the future where I met her. She is not supposed to be in this time.” Amadeus said. He was hesitant to tell his master this because he....technically was not supposed to be experimenting with time travel. His master had told him it was taboo which is why he was doing it in secret. He would have kept it secret but due to the longevity of his absence and the fact that Olvia was here, on top of the fact that they were wearing futuristic clothes....it was best to come clean now. 

“G-good.” Drago said. Oh man she smelled so good. And he loved the nickname she gave him. Drago felt that primal urge well up inside of him again but was doing hsi best to keep it back. All he could muster at the moment was readjusting and wrapping his arms around her waist as they continued the movie. Even this was enough to drive Drago wild. 

Dj had absolutely no idea what to do. He had no idea what she was feeling or how she felt about him in this moment. “Did I...did I mess up?” He asked her. He really hoped he didnt. 

“Oh I just had an idea.” Chloe said. She went over and grabbed some paper and a marker and brought them over to the android. “I bet it will really enjoy drawing.” Chloe said. She gave the android the paper and marker and then dot it down so it could write. “Book?” THe Android asked. It was made of the same thing as the book but paper was much thinner. “Books are made of paper. We draw on paper to make books.” Chloe said as she drew a little dog on the paper. It seemed to interest the android as it held the marker and tried to draw the dog. “Lloyd you should draw something too. To give it ideas.” Chloe said.
Generi
Generi

Mon May 04, 2020 4:52 pm
Amadeus’ master glared down at him for a moment, and then pulled him back into her chest. “I always knew you were the smartest of my apprentices,” she purred, stroking his head. “Figuring our time travel without an anchor point, and not to the past but to the future no less.” Not even she in her great years had figured this out yet. She glanced briefly over at Olivia. “Show me how you did it,” she instructed Amadeus. “Send her back to her time.”

For someone who was up for anything, Drago sure was holding back. Jin didn’t want to try too hard or that would come off as desperate, but she had to step this up a bit. Besides, she could tell Drago was excited by how he was poking her from below. “Mm, lemme get comfy,” she murmured, and she shimmied her hips just right on his lap before settling slightly lower down in his lap.

Amber nodded. “Yeah,” she confirmed. “I mean... You could’ve asked any girl out but... You picked me... What a lame choice.” She laughed, and it sounded like the teary emotional laugh of someone overcome with happiness. “So lame... Really should’ve asked someone else out, anyone but me... Are you sure?” She peaked at him through her fingers.

Lloyd’s face became enflamed in redness at Chloe’s suggestion. “Um... Yes.” She hesitantly took a pencil and began to draw... The most perfect drawing of a Labrador dog. See, Lloyd could remember everything she’d ever seen and read, and this translated not just into knowledge but muscle memory. Therefore she could memorise drawing instructions and then her hand would remember how to put that down on paper. Like this, Lloyd could also play instruments and do all sorts of crafts. Only thing was she couldn’t draw or create anything that she hadn’t copied, so nothing was original... Lloyd didn’t like this ability because her parents had flaunted her for it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon May 04, 2020 11:08 pm
Amadeus was surprised. He thought she would be kind of pissed that he tried new magic without her. “Well...here’s the thing. I dont think I can replicate it. I tried a few times when I was in Olivia’s time. But I dont know how I pinpointed her time. It was random.” Amadeus said. “I would need time to research it again. Im sorry we cant go back just yet.” Amadeus said to Olivia. 

Drago could feel her. So Soft....ugh this was driving him nuts. He took a deep breath and held her tighter. “Jin...I...really care about you a lot. And...I find you very attractive....I want to get closer...but I dont know how....I also really dont want to hurt you...”

Dj chuckled softly. Oh so that’s what this was. He walked closer to her. “I didnt want any other girl. Youre not lame at all youre amazing. Im asking you out right now. Even though Im a dork, will you still go out with me?” Dj said with a smile.

“Whoa...that’s super amazing! Im sure the android can use this perfectly as reference.” Chloe said with a smile. “This is what a dog really looks like. You dont have to draw it like this though.” Chloe said.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 10, 2020 6:21 am
Olivia was normally pretty chill and didn't get mad at much, but Amadeus knew what she looked like when she was pissed. After all, when they first met, he'd called her mother a slur. She clenched her jaw and held her hands out palms up, like she was questioning him. It seemed to take her a few tries at composing herself before she spoke. "Well, ya just gonna have to figure it out, ain'tcha?" she said slowly. Amadeus' master let go of him and looked at Olivia curiously. "What strange language she speaks with," she said. Olivia shook her head. "Nuh uh. No. Mm-mm. Nope." She was trying not to get too mad at this woman and she needed some air so she went to the door and let herself out.

Jin smiled and shook her head, still looking ahead of her at the screen. "You know how," she said. It wasn't like he hadn't at least had sex ed. "And you know you won't hurt me." She had told him as much, that she was comfortable around him so she wouldn't get triggered by a thing he did.

Amber was having a bit of a panic attack right now, and with all her thoughts on DJ she subconsciously transformed into him, so DJ was looking at a mirror image of himself in some now very tight girl clothes. "You're not a dork," Amber-DJ said, and hearing her manly voice made her realise what she'd done. "Oops, sorry." She shrank back down but it wasn't to her normal form, it was to that orange form that had some captivated DJ before. Her clothes were a bit stretched but she always wore things that wouldn't tear if she got bigger. "So um... Do I have to say yes or is it obvious?" she said, finally looking up at him with watery eyes.

Lloyd was sure the android wouldn't yet understand the concept of artistic license or unique style, so it would just copy hers for now. Which was fine.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 10, 2020 6:33 am
When Olvia made it outside she was greeted by a beautiful green forest. It seemed to be enchanted because it was overflowing with magical creatures who were looking at Olivia strangely. Perhaps they were pets of Amadeus’s master? Aww damnit. Amadeus felt so bad about this. Even though he was sure this wasnt his fault as he looked at his master. “You put a teleport spell on me without me knowing. Didnt we talk about you testing spells on me without my persmisson?” Amadeus said to her. 

Oh boy. This was so much pressure on Drago. He had not done this kind of thing before so he didnt know where to start. He didnt just want to go gung ho into this, because he didnt know what that would look like. He didnt want her to think he was a perv. He then had an idea. “Ok...can I start with a...m-massage?” He asked her. He could probably segway into other things that way. 

Hehe it was so strange to see him in her clothes. He could pretty much figure out what she was thinking at this point, and he had to admit that her reaction to all of this was precious. “I wont lie, I would like to hear a yes just to make sure I dont get my hopes up.” Dj said as he got closer. “Amber...will you go out with me?” He asked her again. 

The android looked at both Lloyds and Chloes drawing and then fused the two to make a strange hyper realistic cartoon dog. “Dog.” It said as it help up its drawing. “Very good! This is so fun!” Chloe said. She didnt realize she would get so giddy about this whole thing. Creating life basically was no easy feat yet they had done it. “Maybe this is what being a parent feels like?” Chloe mused aloud.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 24, 2020 3:44 am
Olivia was too pissed and frightened to marvel at the beauty around her. She stormed into the forest, but not so far as to get lost, and slumped down aggressively onto a log to have a sulk for a while. Amadeus' master looked at him with steely eyes. "We did, and we agreed that I would keep doing it," she said coldly. "Because I am the master and you came to me to learn magic. Had you forgotten?" She grabbed his chin between her thumb and forefinger to hold his gaze in place. "Your tongue is sharper than it was."

Jin smirked and rolled her eyes slightly. "Actually, my shoulders are a little stiff. Yes please~." She was wearing an oversized tee that stretched, so she pulled it down so her shoulders were bare - hmm, there weren't even any bra straps.

Amber uncovered her face, her teary eyed, red cheeked, trembling-smiling face, and nodded. "S-sure... I mean, whatever, I guess. Yeah, let's do that or whatever."

"Maybe," Lloyd said, though she did not believe so. The differences were vast but it was not worth going into it here. That was too serious. Perhaps it was time for humour. "So this means we are... Teen mothers?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 24, 2020 4:06 am
Amadeus felt a slight chill run up his spine. Damnit, he thought he would be better at handling her. He sighed. “.....No I had not forgotten. It was just...unprecedented. Please release me so I can go find my companion. She is a lost lamb in this time period. I dont wish for anything unsettling to befall her.” Amadeus said. 

Oh boy. Drago took a deep breath. Her shoulders were so...beautiful. Well duh everything about Jin was beautiful but right now her shoulders were standing out. He hadnt even thought about the bra strap as he moved his big hands to her and began to gently knead her shoulders. He didnt want to hurt her but he put a bit of pressure. He actually gave messages to his parents so he was pretty confident in his abilities. 

Dj smiled as he pulled out some tissues from his bag. You never know when you might need them. “Good. Please treat me well.” He said as his cheeks got a little darker. He was really happy right now, and he couldnt keep his normally calm composure as his mouth contorted into a wide silly happy grin. “Hehe I bet we look like a pair of goofs.” He said. 

Chloe gasped. And then blushed at the implications. “I-I guess we would be huh? Hehe teen mothers.” Chloe said. “Mothers.” The android said as it looked at them conversing. “Uh y-yes, I suppose we would be your mothers.” CHloe said. The android recalled that from the basic database and then nodded. “Mother creators.” It said.
Generi
Generi

Sun May 24, 2020 7:20 am
His master raised an eyebrow and released his chin. "Your tongue has sharpened and yet softened all at once," she commented. Such sweet words for a girl, Amadeus never spoke of caring for others like this normally, not least a wench. Could it be... "You are ill-suited to be a shepherd." And with that dry comment, she stepped aside and let him pass by, to go find his little 'lamb'.

Oh damn, Drago knew how to press on all the right spots and found tension that Jin didn't even know was there. She melted like butter on hot toast in an instant. "Ooh~," she cooed, leaning forward a bit to give him access to lower down her back if he felt like it.

Amber took the tissue and dabbed at her eyes. "I... About that, um, I've never... You know, been with someone so... If I do something that isn't right or I'm supposed to be acting different just please let me know, okay?" His comment about treating him well seemed to prickle her a bit. Noticing some stares coming from nearby and assuming it was because of her appearance, Amber hurriedly transformed back into her usual appearance.

Lloyd shrugged. "Call us whatever you like. I'm tired," she said suddenly. Despite her lack of showing it, she had been quite emotional throughout this experience - excited, nervous, happy, fond. It was too much for her so now she was fried. "I'm going to rest my brain." Lloyd didn't take naps but rather would sit still and in silence, doing nothing other than maybe a really basic task, like reading a book she'd already read or watching a show she liked. It helped her recharge from emotional moments.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun May 24, 2020 7:34 am
Amadeus decided not to comment on that Shepard line as he headed outside to find Olivia. After a couple minutes of looking he managed to find her sat down on a log. She looked very unhappy. He didnt blame her. He walked over and sat on the log but a few feet apart. “I suppose this was not the most ideal date. I do apologize.” He said. 

“You have a lot of tension.” Drago commented as he moved a little further down. He liked the sound she made. It meant he was doing a good job. He was getting into it as well. He wanted her to feel really good. He went down a little lower so now he was on the small of her back. “...y-you know...I give really good back massages. It would feel better if you...laid down.” Drago said. 

Dj noticed they were getting looks too. He smiled as he gently grabbed her hand and led her over to somewhere where they could sit. “Its quite alright. You dont have to act a certain way or anything. I like the way you act now.” Dj said. “I want to say that...if you feel at any point uncomfortable or anything, I want you to tell me. I like you a lot and I dont want to see you upset.” Dj said.

Chloe knew this about Lloyd so she smiled and nodded. “Ok. Go ahead and recharge your batteries. Ill look after it.” Chloe said. She was all rested up from the nap she had earlier so she would have no problem if Lloyd wanted to rest a bit.
Generi
Generi

Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:46 pm
”Not the time for jokes,” Olivia replied flatly. The reality that she was in a different time to her parents had started to sink in. Her father had been sent far away once, it had been so difficult on her mother - losing Olivia like this, god knows what it would do to them both. Her brother as well. The thought was making her panic. “You have to send me back,” she said, standing up from the log and looking down at him. “No excuses now.” She was cosmically pissed off at him so she was saying as little as possible to avoid being cruel.

“Mhm, okay~,” Jin complied easily, wriggling out of his lap and lying down on her tummy on the carpet. Though it was comparatively dorky, Drago was being very confident for himself.

“Kinda uncomfortable now, to be honest,” Amber admitted, having wiped her face better. “Don’t know how to react to this... Serious, heavy talk. Can we still be... Chill?”
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:56 am
“I-I know, Im sorry. I...cant send you back. At least not right away. I have to look back on my notes and figure out how to return us to the exact time and place we left. Once I am able to do that, it will be as if we were only gone for a couple moments of time. I know you are upset. And I will fix I swear it.” Amadeus said determinedly. He did not want her to be here. Unlike him, she had a family. One who would worry about her if she suddenly left. He supposed Honey might also be worried for him but he decided to focus on Olvia for now. 

Drago took a deep breath. He had to admit, her complying so easily was giving him confidence he didnt know he had. He also was getting really tingly from touching her. He wanted to touch her more. Once Jin was on her stomach he got down beside her. “Im going to lift your shirt a bit.” Drago said as he moved Jins shirt up a bit on her back. Wow, she had beautiful skin.

Dj chuckled. “Of course we can. We can be super chill. We still have a bit of time before the park closes. Want to look around a couple of more places?” He asked her.
Generi
Generi

Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:39 pm
Olivia waited expectantly and then gestured back to the house, castle, whatever it was she’d just stormed out of. “Then get to it,” she said flatly. No point wasting time on platitudes.

Jin mumbled in consent and helped out by raising her torso up slightly. Drago would be able to see a thin line of white lace poking out above the rim of her shorts.

Amber nodded. “Sure, sounds good or whatever,” she said. So did they hold hands now or was it too soon? Amber had no idea.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum