ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 29 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:39 am
They all heade towards the other building and somewhat stealthy made their way through. They could see that their efforts were not in vain, for there were not many robots around. Plus they could see the shattered remains of the robots their friends had destroyed. They followed the robots that Chloe and Lloyd were controlling and headed to where Amadeus was being kept. Lola gritted her teeth. She couldnt phase that many more times. She was getting tired. She needed to figure out what to do and fast. Thinking quickly, Lola ran and jumped towards the robot. She would use the split second she phased through him and grab something out of his body, hopefully crippling it.

[She said she liked it. “Oh its good huh? Then hows this?” Mia said. She pulled her tongue out and then wrapped it around Cha’s clit, moving it in all different directions. She remembered how Cha had played with Mia’s so she knew this was the spot that felt the best.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:56 pm
"Alright, stay back," Amber-deus advised when they got close. It was time for her, Chlobot, and Llobot, to bring all the attention onto them. With the others hiding out of sight, Amber-deus took a deep breath, before dashing out to face the robot horde, come what may. The robot seemed to figure she would do that. Even though she was about to phase through him, the robot horrifically split in half right as she came upon him. Things seemed to move in slow motion then, as a strange dart jabbed Lola's arm from between his head. The needle somehow pricked her arm and she instantly felt drowsy.

[Cha's whole body bucked from Mia licking her clit. Oh god~, oh yeah that was the spot~! This was so embarrassing, Cha was going to come so much sooner than she'd made Mia and she was supposed to be the experienced one. "Mii~! I-I'm gonnaaaa~!" Cha sounded completely different to normal, her voice was all high and girly, and she was holding onto the bed and Mia for dear life.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:17 pm
Chloe was also ready, and she sent her robot out along with Lloyd and Amber-deus. The robots guarding Amadeus looked...perplexed for a moment but then abandoned him to grab amber-deus. Now there were only 2 left behind and the others ran off, chasing after the three. Lola landed on the ground roughly and tried to get up. Both her limbs...felt so heavy. “What...di...did you....do to me?” Lola said slowly. 

[it looked like this was it! Mia didnt stop, she wanted to make cha burst like she did. Mia began to suck on Cha’s clit, not roughly, as she moved her hands up to her tits and pulled on her nipples. She wanted her to feel all of the stimulation while she came.]
Generi
Generi

Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:02 pm
Okay, okay, the robots were super fast, Amber had kind of underestimated that. "Uh, guys, can you boost me?" she asked Llobot and Chlobot. Llobot sped up and lifted Amber-deus up under the armpit, helping her to run faster. "Only two left," Olivia whispered. "We can do this easy." She jumped out from around the corner and charged at the robots without thinking. Seeing Amadeus all trussed up like that just made her so mad.

[Cha stretched her legs out either side of her head and let out a strangled cry, throwing her head all the way back so that her chest arched up into Mia's hands. Mia could feel her coming, her pink pussy fluttering against her mouth from pleasure. Oh god she was making her come so much! It was so huge that Cha collapsed in a gibbering heap when it was done.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:16 am
Meanwhile, Chlobot smacked one of the robots that had gotten a bit too close to her liking. Dj cursed as he went after his impulsive sister. Milo joined and attempted to crush one of the two, but since the robots were on high alert it stood its ground.

[Mio gasped as she came up for air. Oh man that felt amazing, and she could tell that Cha enjoyed it based on how she was laying out. Mia smiled as she wiped her mouth and then moved to lay over Cha. “Did you enjoy it?” Mia asked Cha seductively.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:45 pm
”Keep going, keep going!” Amber-deus urged Llobot, who to her credit was running super fast. Amber-deus really didn’t feel like becoming robot mulch. While the others distracted the robots, Olivia got to Amadeus. She hoped there weren’t any kinds of invisible shields of whatever.

[Cha blinked a few times, then grinned up at Mia. “Baby, that was the best~,” she cooed. The inexperienced Mia had just given her the best head she’d ever had, and now she was hoping to get the best ride of her life too. “You’re not... Done with me, are you?” She asked playfully, opening her thighs again for more.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:56 pm
Chlobot was doing her best to keep the robots at bay but then one of the fembots grabbed her and Chloe couldnt control her anymore. “Oh no...” Chloe said as the robots dismantled Chloe bot and were again chasing after Amber-deus and Llobot. Dj was distracting the robot along with Milo while Olvia went to wake Amadeus up. Luckily there were no invisible shields or anything, he was just locked up with his mouth covered. He was stirring from the noise but he couldnt do anything while his mouth was covered. 

[“I have energy to spare.” Mia said as she moved her hand down to Cha’s pussy. She was feeling a bit more confident now that she had made Cha cum, so she felt like she could be bold. “I want to fell you close to me.” Mia said as she, somewhat boastfully, llifted her leg up too. She was so wet and excited for more with Cha.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:23 pm
Llobot felt a twinge if unpleasant feeling when she saw Chlobot get ripped apart, but they had to carry on. Only, the pair were running out of places to go. When Olivia figured it was safe to get closer, she approached Amadeus and shook him. “Amadeus? Amadeus!”
She snapped, but it wasn’t getting through. Oh, he’d mentioned a few times that being able to speak was important for spells when weak. She managed to fumble with his mask and got it off. “D-Dede?” She whispered his nickname to him.

[Ooh were they going to scissor? Cha was so ready to get ridden by and to ride her bestie all night long. “I-I wanna feel you close too,” she replied in her best sweetie-pie voice, her thighs open and ready for whatever.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:21 pm
Amadeus was quite for a moment but then he softly whispered. “sblocca queste catene che mi legano.“ Suddenly, the bindings that kept him secure came undone and then Amadeus stood up. He looked very...angry. He saw the robot and angrily raised his hand, his eyes glowing a deep purple color. “Concedimi il potere del misticismo!” Amadeus shouted as his hand began to glow that same dark purple color. His power lifted the robot in the air and then Amadeus clenched his fist and slammed the robot onto the ground, making it explode from the impact. He then looked to Olivia. “Thank you. I have a grasp on the situation. Our comrades are in the room next to us. I will go rescue Amber and then meet you there.” Amadeus said. He then did something uncharactistic and gave Olvia a hug. 

[Cha was so wonderful. Her voice, this look, her everything. It drove Mia mad. She positioned herself so that their legs between each other. Cha could probably tell how Mia was based on the heat she was radiating. SHe grabbed Chas leg and gently pulled her in close as their pussies made contact.]
Generi
Generi

Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:46 pm
Olivia just stood there kinda speechless until Amadeus was done, and then he hugged her and it made her tingle all over. Wow... "Ahem." She cleared her throat awkwardly and looked away for a moment. "I-I'll come with you," she said to him. After all this, she didn't want to let him out of her sight. How pathetic was that?

[Cha exhaled deeply when their bodies came together at last. Ahh, she had been waiting for this, dreaming of this for so many years, and now they were finally gonna get with each other. Her body burned with heat from the first touch and she curled her head back with a moan. "Oh my god, Mii~," she groaned. "You feel so good~!"]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:23 am
The others were also pretty speechless as they watched the two. Once they had finished their hug, they stepped in. “Well go get the others don’t worry.” Dj said to his sister. Amadeus nodded as he went towards Amber-deus and Llobot with Olvia as Dj, Sakura and Milo headed to rescue their friends in the next room. 

[Mia was really nervous but after touching, her nervousness evaporated and was overwritten by an extreme sense of pleasure. She had no idea it would feel this good to be with someone she loved so much. “You feel amazing.~” Mia managed to choke out through her moaning as well.]
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:19 pm
Olivia gave her brother a look, and then she went after Amadeus to follow their friends. Speaking of, Amber and Llo-bot weren't looking so good right now. They'd been cornered. Llo-bot would be alright, this was only a shell of her consciousness. But Amber? She might need a little help. Meanwhile everyone else was going into the other rooms where their friends were being kept.

[Cha could tell Mia was really feeling it, more so than the tongue fun they'd had just before. To be fair, so was she. She was all languid and moany as she started gyrating up against Mia's pussy.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:06 am
Just before the robots tore the two of them apart, Amadeus appeared and stopped them in their tracks. He froze them in place and then shattered them aggressively. “Are you alright?” He asked amber. Meanwhile, the others had gone into the room and saw that all their friends were in cages. They all seemed to be unconscious and beat up, but they were alive.

[Mias how body was twitching with pleasure as she hungrily moved agaisnt Cha’s pussy as well. Oh this felt so amazing. “I...love...you...so much.....Cha.” Mia said, unable to keep her feelings at bay.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:29 pm
Amber was a little star struck and too pumped full of adrenaline to respond immediately, but she managed a shaky nod at Amadeus. “Thanks for the save,” she mumbled, as her Amadeus form returned to that of her own. Their friends were in bad shape. Cha had fresh wounds from only just being snatched, Jin had tear tracks down her face, and Tarana was pale from blood loss. They had better get them out soon. But they got the feeling that entering the room wouldn’t be a good idea.

[Cha was so enthralled by Mia right now that this confession of love on their first date didn’t disturb her. No, it didn’t phase her because she loved her too. And Mia telling her this while she was grinding on her was such a turn on. “I love you too~!” She whined, shimmying her hips more quickly and grinding faster against her.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:41 pm
“No problem. Lets go. We still need to rescue our friends.” Amadeus said. He didnt say it or show it, but he was running low on energy. Whatever he had been hooked into had been draining his energy. But he had enough. He would not fall just yet. Drago looked pretty worse for wear, and Alistar was quite bloodied, although it was hard to tell if it was his blood or not. The room looked unattended but that wouldnt make any sense if it was. Dj saw his friends and....he decided to be reckless by his sister. He burst into the room and headed towards the cages. Nothing would happen if they just sat still. 

[the extra speed and and movement was getting a bit too much for Mia. She felt like she would be cumming sooner if Cha kept up this pace. “Cha...” Mia managed to choke out through her moans and panting.]
Generi
Generi

Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:07 pm
So Amadeus, Amber, and Olivia returned to the others, but not before DJ had gone into the room. Nothing happened for a moment, so DJ was able to open the nearest cage which happened to belong to Tarana. But as soon as he did that, the metal room began to shudder and morph. “Hands off, boy,” said a disembodied voice. “I don’t like others playing with my stuff.” Thick electric cables whizzed out of the walls and went to wrap around DJ’s arms and legs.

[Cha was losing her mind, this big girl leaning over her and scissoring her to heaven and back, it made her forget herself and say things that only her naughtiest, lustiest self would dare to. “Ahh~ fuck me baby~! Mii~ fuck me good~!” This was going the right way to a huge orgasm.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:33 pm
As soon as the electric cables wrapped him they sent volts throughout Djs body. It was a horrible pain but all that was running through Dj’s mind was how useless he was. He couldnt even open up a cage without getting caught. He was even more upset that his first thought was that he wanted someone to help him. But he was supposed to be a hero. He wanted to be a hero like his friends. All of those thoughts at once were welling up inside of him and were beginning to manifest. Before anybody could save him, Dj’s body began to glow like the electricity that was coursing through his body. He shouted as he grabbed the cords and the electricity began to flow backwards and into the room at an alarming rate. 

[oh shit when Cha talked like that it turned Mia on in a major way. Mia didnt really curse all that much, but hearing Cha do it always got her excited. She could feel her orgasm swelling up as they kept rubbing, faster and harder until Mia couldnt hold it in anymore. “Cha!!” Mia shouted as she felt herself begin to explode.]
Generi
Generi

Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:20 pm
”DJ!” Olivia and Amber shouted at the same time as they both ran toward him to help, only just being held back by Sakura. This was horrible... Until suddenly it wasn’t and DJ was being awesome instead. “Whoa, bro, why were you holding out on us?” Olivia asked. That wasn’t something she’d seen him do before. Likewise, whatever was controlling the room was surprised too. They heard a male voice cursing angrily somewhere.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:59 pm
“I...I wasnt. This is new to me too.” Dj said as he clenched his fists. A veil of electricity was covering his entire body. He felt electricity flowing through his body, but it didnt hurt. It actually felt really good. He hopped a bit and then zapped and ran over to all the cages and quickly began to open them all up. He was so fast! It didnt seem to last long as he made it to Olivia and Amber and then his electricity ran out.
Generi
Generi

Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:29 pm
Well,that seemed easy. Amber and Olivia were looking a DJ in awe. Amber looked particularly star struck... The people in the beginning to stir now.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:09 pm
Mia groaned as she sat up. She had a horrible pounding headache and her body ached everywhere. Drago felt like several things were broken, and just kind of laid there. Alistar seemed ok but he seemed out of it as he went to tarana. “It doesnt look like anybody is in any condition to fight.” Amadeus said. They still needed to beat this guy before he took over. They were the only heroes in the city right now.
Generi
Generi

Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:41 am
Cha's eyes were rolled back slightly but after a few blinks, she was back in the room. Ugh, with a pounding headache though. Jin also had a mega headache and was feeling pretty triggered besides, so when she sat up she gagged and wretched unproductively in the corner. Amadeus was right, they were the only hope this city had now. The room began to tremble again and a disembodied voice sounded from somewhere. "You little shits are clever, I will give you that."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:51 pm
“Its more like youre stupid for underestimating us.” Amadeus said. “Enough of these games, come face us yourself you coward!” Dj said angrily. He was done dealing with this guy, he just wanted this to be over with.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:13 pm
”I’m no coward,” snapped the voice angrily. “I’m simply not an idiot.” A body appeared out through the furthest wall then. It was a body in a suit that looked vaguely human, but he had a body of metal plates and wires. Another robot. A small group of the female robots accompanied him through the walls. “Who are you?” Olivia demanded. The robot man scoffed. “My name is Raja. Ask your parents, they would know me by name. Especially your mother,” he added with a metal smirk directed at Milo.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:16 pm
“Rajah....rajah..” Milo was wracking his brain in order to remember the name. “Sorry buddy. Ive heard all of my dads hero adventures, and your name did not once ever pop up. Either you were a bad teammate or you were a forgettable villain.” Dj said. He was preparing himself, hoping he could do some more of that electricity stuff from earlier.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum