ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Magical Warriors of Silvatica - Page 27 Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:09 am
Padma tilted her head. "Are you going now?" she asked him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:11 am
Foo was silent for a moment, as if he was thinking and contemplating something deeply. “Yes. And id like you all to go with me.” He said. “Wait what? WHy?” Maui asked. “I think if I show my superiors all of your strength perhaps they will forgive me for losing the artifact and then we may be able to get a stronger force. No offense but if we run into people like Maxim again...I think it would be good to get extra help.” Foo said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:21 am
"You mean... Leave Earth?" Robin asked in a wavering tone. Sure, they'd all travelled to the four corners of the planet together, seeing things some of them never would have in their lifetimes, but to leave this blue dot? That was a frightening thought. Devi also looked perturbed, for even her young mind could sense something wrong with this idea. "I will go," Padma said suddenly. "But only if you can assure us that we will not be harmed."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:25 am
“That wont be an issue. Unlike flora, most fairies are not hostile towards humans. The ones that are will be rare. I have no doubt youll be my with warm welcomes from them.” Foo said. “In that case....Ill go too. We’ve come all this way. We might as well finish strong yeah?” Maui said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:33 am
Padma looked at Maui and smiled bravely. She would be much happier if he came along. Elvira stepped up too and clenched her fists. "Of course I'll come with," she said gruffly, before glaring at the others. "We're all going... Except maybe you," she added, looking down at Devi. The girl huffed and smirked. "Are you kidding me, sister? I am the strongest of all of us! Hahaha!" Robin sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Well... Then we're all going."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:52 am
“Looks like we’re all in agreement. Lets go.” Dae-jung said. He didnt have a good feeling about this either, but if they were all together he was sure they’d be ok. “Ok. Lets depart then.” Foo said. He used the device and opened up a portal. They all took a deep breath and then they all quickly jumped through. Unlike Foos normal teleporting this time they could all feel it on a much grander scale. It felt like their bodies were becoming distorted but there was no pain. Pretty soon they all felt themselves landing hard on foreign soil as they looked up and could see...the Fairy World.
Generi
Generi

Thu May 02, 2019 2:43 am
"Oh my god," Robin groaned, her head spinning from both the teleport and then the grand cosmic scale of the place they were in. It defied everything they all knew to be natural but was also incredibly beautiful. Elvira nearly threw up but held it in as they all stared in unadulterated awe at the sight before them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 3:03 am
After getting over their initial sickness and taking in the beautiful scenery they all stood up. “Ok so now that we’re here foo what do we do?.....Foo?” Maui said as they looked at Foo. He was sitting a few feet away with his back facing them. He had been quiet since they arrived. Then he stood up. “Hehe......heheh....hahaha.....HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Foo started laughing manically as he turned around. His hands were glowing and before they could do anything he launched some kind of attack that pinned them to the ground.
Generi
Generi

Thu May 02, 2019 3:36 am
"Foo?!" Padma cried out desperately as they were all pinned to the ground. "What are you doing?!" Had Foo been possessed by something? Had he been taken away and replaced with a fake, bad Foo? Padma couldn't wrap her naive mind around the fact that they may have been strung along this whole time... But Robin knew instantly what this was, saying nothing as she too struggled to get up.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 3:49 am
“Foo...stop...” Maui said. “Damnit.....” Dae-jung said. Padma and Robin could see from where he was, but he had a somewhat pained look on his face. “I gotta say, I didnt think Id get this far. I have to thank you all. It may not be the whole thing because of Maxim, but the shards we’ve collected are just enough for me to get my revenge.” Foo said. “Revenge?....I thought you were....a protector.” SUnny said. “Of course that was a lie. I hate this place with a passion unknown to any living being. And it’s thanks to you all that Ill be able to let them know it. I wont bore you with the details, just know that I couldnt have done this without you. And sorry but this next part might hurt.” Foo said. what did he mean? It didnt take them long to find out as he they could feel all the power that they had accumulated as well as their shards being forcefully ripped out of their bodies.
Generi
Generi

Thu May 02, 2019 4:06 am
"No... Foo!" Padma cried out in pain as their bodies all arched with their powers being drained from them. Raindrops began shooting upwards out of Padma's skin. Robin fizzed and crackled with lightning, clenching her teeth together to stop from shrieking in pain. It felt like a bazillion electric shocks all at once. She slowly reached out and was able to grab Devi's hand - the little girl was crying in pain as her body floated slightly as if in water. Elvira trembled with a cold she had never before experienced, and her extremities began to lose sensation which was surprisingly painful. She remained stoically silent like Robin though. To think that Foo was about to rain untold horrors on his own people... But that he would also inflict such agony of those who thought he was a friend. It was unbearable.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 4:12 am
Maui’s body felt like it was being sliced up by hundreds of thousands of wind blades. It was excruciating. He could barely even think. Dae-jung felt like his body was aflame, the hottest he had ever felt as if he was in hell. Sunnys body felt like she was in the sun, as if every piece of her body had been shot with intense lasers. Pretty soon it was over, and they all fell to the ground. Foo held all their shards in his hands. He gritted his teeth as he then forced them all into his own body and screamed out in pain. They were freed from their restraints but none of them could move. They could only watch as foo morphed into a larger more psychotic being. Soon he was huge breathing heavily after absorbing all their power. “Such intensity. I will have no problem with my revenge...” Foo said. He gave them all one last look then he used the wind to take off into the air.
Generi
Generi

Thu May 02, 2019 4:33 am
Padma sat up shakily and reached out towards Foo, but it was too late. She had seen his look of regret before he had hurt them - she did not believe that he really meant to hurt them this much. Perhaps this had been his plan all along, Padma could just about accept that, but she couldn't accept that he hadn't grown fond of them during all they'd been through. As the pain subsided and they all regained themselves somewhat, Padma looked around at the others. Robin was sat behind Devi, squeezing her over and over. The little girl coughed up mouthfuls of water and then whined, clinging to Robin who had singe marks all over her. Elvira was still trembling but her fingers were red where the heat and blood was returning to them. They all had no idea what to say or do...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 4:41 am
Maui hadnt moved from the ground. Although he had marks they werent deep, it just felt like a million paper cuts all over his body. Dae-jung had struggled but was standing. “N-Now what?” Sunny said as she was sat up as well. Not only were they powerless but they had no way of returning home and were stranded on this alien foreign world. This was the worst situation.
Generi
Generi

Thu May 02, 2019 5:41 am
Elvira tried to stand but failed, as her feet were still regaining their sensation. "Now we go... Beat his ass... Get him to send us... Home," she huffed, glaring off into the city where Foo had vanished towards. Padma shook her head and managed to stand, though her head was pounding and she felt so thirsty to the point of dizziness. "W-we can't hurt him," she stammered weakly. "He's our friend... S-something must be happening that we don't know about. He would never-" "He would never what?!" Elvira exploded hoarsely, rounding on the more meek girl. "Don't be so stupid! He betrayed us, Padma! This was probably his plan all along! He could've killed us and you don't think he he did it on purpose?!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 5:47 am
“Elviras right. This must have been his plan. He just wanted power. He did all this just so we could collect his shards. We all fell for his lies.” Dae-jung said, clearly very very upset. Maui couldnt think of anything to say. He wanted to agree with Padma but....it didnt seem likely that she was right. “This is seriously messed up.” Sunny said.
Generi
Generi

Thu May 02, 2019 6:05 am
Padma looked like she was about to cry but held it together just enough to blurt out, "e-even if he betrayed us, we have to go after him! He's going to hurt all of his people... E-even if they did him wrong, what he will do is more wrong! We cannot stop now!" Devi snivelled and shook her head. "I-I can't... Fight anymore," she hiccuped. Clearly the feeling of being trapped deep underwater with water filling her lungs had been too much for her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 6:10 am
“Exactly. Our powers are gone. He stole our shards and took all of our powers. Even if we did go to fight him....we cant.” Dae-jung said. Everyone was quiet for a bit but then Maui spoke up. “If our powers are gone...how can I still understand you guys?” Maui said. That was a good point. The power of the shards had given them the ability to communicate with each other. So why could they still do that?
Generi
Generi

Thu May 02, 2019 8:40 am
"Maybe it's just the general magic of this place," Robin said tiredly, gesturing around with one hand while stroking Devi's head with the other. "Or maybe there is something left within us," Padma said, forcing optimism upon them. "Maybe... Do you think Foo took Maxim's shards too?" She didn't see any dark red shards in Foo's paws after he had taken all of theirs. "What if we find a way to contact Maxim? He was able to take us all on at once then maybe..." This seemed outlandish even to her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 8:42 am
“I dont think hed help us, even if we could contact him.” Sunny said. “Maybe....maybe what Padma said was right yeah? Maybe we have power still in us. If we can use it, we might be able to help, and stop Foo.” Maui said. “Everyone focus and try to remember how it felt to use your powers. Maybe that’ll help.” Maui said.
Generi
Generi

Thu May 02, 2019 9:23 am
Devi shook her head fervently, not wanting to put herself through any pain anymore. Robin continued stroking her head and looked at the others. "You might be right," she said. "But we need to be a complete team to take him on, and Devi's clearly not able to fight right now. I'm also... Not feeling great." She didn't like to admit defeat but her nerve endings were still firing off randomly, making her twitch here and there. Padma deflated slightly. Robin was right, they couldn't go at this without all of them.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 9:26 am
“Im not either to be honest.” Sunny said. Maui could tell they wouldnt be able to do this without everyone but they had to do...something. “ok...I think we should get some help. Maybe we could meet up with a fairy that they can help us figure out what to...” Before Maui could finish his thought they could hear an explosion in the distance from where Foo flew off to.
Generi
Generi

Thu May 02, 2019 9:55 am
"We have to do something," Padma agreed with Maui after they all witnessed the explosion. Without waiting to see if anyone was following her, Padma took off at a jog towards the magical city. Elvira shook her hands out and stood up, stumbling after her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 10:00 am
“Damnit.” Dae-jung said. He shook off his pain and followed after her as well. Maui looked back at Robin. “Stay here with Devi. when shes ok then come join us.” Maui said to Robin as he too took off.
Generi
Generi

Thu May 02, 2019 10:16 am
Robin pressed her lips together and nodded. She didn't want to leave them to it, but she was holding a literal child who was crying so she needed her attention first. Padma could hear her friends following and was glad. This was honestly the scariest thing she'd ever done.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum