ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Magical Warriors of Silvatica - Page 3 Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:01 am
"Heh that was impressive. I knew you could do it." Foo said to Padma, very impressed. He didnt think she would be so skillful and powerful though....well it didnt matter because while Padma kicked the creature and made it flee underwater, foo was able to save the island boy. "Lets get out of the water before it comes back." Foo said as he headed to the now empty beach. Once there Foo set the boy down and he immediately ran over to Padma. "Whoa that was amazing nani!!" The boy said excitedly.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:26 am
Padma flinched and averted her gaze. "N-no, brother, it was nothing," she mumbled, humbling herself. He was so close, and smelled of salt... Not being able to help herself, she stole a glance up at him. His features were different to the men she had seen before, but not so much. His dark skin and eyes were not alien to her. Yet those golden streaks through his hair were so... "M-my name is not Nani," she murmured, looking down again and trying to cover the gap of skin between her boots and outfit. "What is your name, brother? If I may."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:35 am
He looked confused at first but then laughed. "Oh nani is hawaiian for pretty. You are pretty so I call you nani. My name Maui." Maui said with a happy go lucky grin on his face. "Maui huh? Simple and easy to remember." foo said. "Whoa! did your lion just talk? Who are you people?" Maui asked. He didnt seem...as surprised about this as a normal person might be.
Generi
Generi

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:50 am
Padma could feel an unusual heat in her cheeks - no one had ever made her blush before. To be called beautiful, Maui was so brazen. She mouth his name a few times as she backed away to let Foo explained, clearly too bamboozled to even tell Maui her own name. The fierce move she'd pulled earlier to defeat the beast was clearly a fluke.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:04 am
Ugh couldnt even say her name huh? As strong as she was, she was so timid. Well Foo just decided to explain to the boy about their situation, and even told Maui what Padma's name was. He seemed to be listening very intently and when Foo was done he gave them a determined look. "I did not understand much of that, honest, but it sounds like Foo is in a pickle, and nani Padma is helping him out. And it all has to do with this shard." Maui said as he showed them his arm. There was shard just like Padma's embedded it in it! "Yes you've got the gist. It also seems that fish from earlier may have a shard so we might have to go find it." foo said, glancing at Padma.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:07 am
Padma bit her lower lip and shrugged apologetically at Foo. She hadn't meant to kick the creature so hard that it sank, in fact she still wasn't convinced that that had happened at all. Funny, all these other things she believed but not that she could make such a powerful move.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:13 am
"Oh I see. Let me help you then! I have to pay back Padma for saving me earlier." Mui said, giving Padma a wink and a smile. "Well since you have a shard, you may be able to transform like Padma. Padma, explain to Maui the sensation of transforming while I search for the fish." Foo said as he flew off into the air and searched out over the water. Maui gave her an expectant look. Seems he really wanted to do what she had.
Generi
Generi

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:44 am
Padma blinked back at Maui's wink, not knowing entirely what it meant. "Uh, well, you see brother," she began, holding her hands up as if she were grasping an invisible object. "I have only done this once, but when it happened, it was like... My gem was the centre of everything." She lifted her scarf slightly to show Maui the gem. "I focused everything on it, only thinking of what it was. And suddenly, I am dressed very provocatively." She pulled the hem of her clothes again and looked uncomfortable.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:58 am
"hmmm..." Maui said after her explanation. It seemed he was taking in everything she said. "Why do you call me brother? I am Maui. Call me by my name Padma." Maui said. Oh. guess he wasnt really thinking about what she said about transforming. "I will try what you said now by the way. Is it like this?" Maui said as he closed his eyes. He centered his mind and focused it around his gem. Suddenly, Maui's body began to glow a very bright blue as clothes began to form around his body. He opened his eyes and they were sparkling. He clenched his fist. He felt so...powerful. Oooh Maui could get hooked on this feeling!
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:05 pm
What an uncomfortable thing to say, Padma thought as she watched Maui transform. Clearly she and he were different that they didn't really understand one another. His transformed state was impressive, and Padma was dazzled to see the transformation happening to someone else. "You look strong, brother," she said, clearly showing she disagreed with what he had said earlier.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:12 pm
Hmm seems she still wouldnt call him by his name. Oh well. "I feel strong nani! This transformation is amazing!" Maui said as he threw a few punches. He then jumped and leapt high in the air. Whoa he did not mean to go so high but it was incredible!! The view of the beach from so high was almost too much to bare!! That feeling went away, however, as he saw Foo flying towards them, with something chasing after him in the water.
Generi
Generi

Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:52 pm
Padma covered her eyes from the gust of wind that burst out of Maui's leap, and watched him sale through the air. Wow, he was something to behold... No, why was she looking at him like that?! Just because he was the first person she'd met who wasn't a sheep farmer or one of her family... Then she noticed Foo and the creature too, and sighed. "More fighting?" she said. For some reason, she crouched lower and held her hands up in front of her, but she had no idea why. She also didn't know that she looked so cool doing it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:21 am
Maui also noticed he was readying himself for battle which was odd. He had not really fought all that much, since his life was pretty chill, so as he felt himself sailing back down to the ground and then bursting towards the fish creature, it was almost surreal. Foo was impressed that the two were so eager to battle. The sooner they beat this thing, the sooner Foo could extract its shard. Maui sailed towards the fish and delivered a kick to its face, knocking it up into the air out of the water.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:01 am
Padma moved without meaning to as well, zipping through the air like the fastest bird. Where Maui had bust the creature up into the air, Padma flew up to meet it. Oh no, she was going to hurt it again. "Forgive me," she said, as she slammed her fist down on top of the beast. As she didn't close her eyes this time, she saw how a cloud of water droplets gathered around her fist and added strength to her punch.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:10 am
Her punch was incredibly powerful, and once she hit the fish, it was sent flying down into the water making a ginormous splash. after all the water had fallen back down, they could not see the body of the creature. When Padma landed, Maui came over to her. "whoa nani that was a strong pow! Where did the beasty go?" He said looking around for it. Foo was looking around as well and found something. He grabbed it out of the water and came over to them. "Looks like your punch did the trick. Look." Foo said as he held up a fish that seemed to be sleeping and a shard of the artifact.
Generi
Generi

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:14 am
Padma blushed at Maui's compliment and was about to return it, but he was more interested in the fate of the beast. When Foo brought over the shard, Padma was entranced and reached out to touch... The fish, stroking its slippery, cool scales of silver and blue. "What is this?" she asked, having never seen a fish before nor heard of them. It was so beautiful, with its huge glassy eyes and skin like a mirage on the horizon.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:23 am
Foo chuckled. Should he be surprised? Probably not. Padma seemed a bit...ditzy to him. She focused on the oddest of things. Although judging by the way Maui was acting, he was the same. "Oh this is goatfish. One of the prettiest of fish in all of Hawaii." Maui said, focused on the fish as well. Foo tossed the fish to Maui who was able to catch it and show Padma. Meanwhile, Foo held the shard. He concentrated and...for some reason he couldnt use its power. What? Did that mean only humans could use it while it was in this broken state? Ugh that meant he had to stick with these two until the orb was completed.
Generi
Generi

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:31 am
Padma wasn't paying attention to what Foo was doing, she was just looking at the fish in Maui's hands. She stroked the line of yellow down its back, and giggled when it wriggled a bit. "A goat fish? Oh, I know goats," she said, giggling more. "They are smelly, rude, and eat everything. But this fish is a pretty fish. I-is it okay?" she asked, because it seemed to be gasping for air.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:43 am
"is very pretty yeah? Oh this little fella needs to go back in the watah'." Maui said as he lowered the fish down into the water. It flipped a bit, splashing the two but surprisingly didn't swim away. It looked at them for a moment then swam in circles and then swam off. "Ok. So now Maui wants to know what's next. Also, where are ya from nani? You dont look like a local or a tourist. By the way you act, you must have come from somewhere far." Maui said. Foo had only told them their mission, but hadnt really said a lot about Padma. He personally didnt find it very relevant.
Generi
Generi

Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:03 pm
Padma was entranced by the fish for probably longer than necessary, laughing when the fish splashed them. She looked up at Maui with doughy eyes, but then faltered a bit. Would he know where she was from? Being here made her realise how backwards she was. "I, uh... I am from Iran," she said quietly. "Where are we?" she asked, even though she knew she probably would have not heard of this watery paradise.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:32 am
"Waaaah!? All the way from Iran?! That's on the other side of the globe nani! You are in Hawaii. Sooo far away!" Maui said. "Yes we crossed a few land masses and a large body of water. But it doesnt matter. With my magic I can get us anywhere in an instant." Foo said. "hey why are you on the ground. I remember you were flying before." Maui said as he looked down at Foo. "Im.....kinda tired. Just need to replenish my energy and Ill be fine." Foo said. Speaking of energy, both Maui and Padma felt their transformations wear off and they were back in their outfits from before.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:08 am
Padma rubbed her head, now clad in her plain hijab once more. She had never heard of Hawaii anymore, but she didn't let on about that. As Foo was tired, Padma leaned down and picked him up in her arms.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:15 am
It was a bit embarrassing but Foo allowed Padma to hold him since he was so tired. "Oh I have an idea. You can come to Maui's house and we can talk more about this? We can also get some grub." Maui said with a grin. "Sure. Food sounds great." Foo said. Food sounded really good right about now. They headed to Maui's place, which luckily didnt have the rest of his family there, as he got them some food so they could talk some more. Maui took Padma and Foo to his room to wait while he made the food. His room was full of surfing stuff, as well as much more of his personality.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:18 am
Padma felt so inappropriate being in a young man's room, but she was with Foo so it wasn't so bad. On top of that, she was so stunned by the beauty of this place that she couldn't say anything. When Maui brought them the food, Padma commented, "you live in paradise." Truly, this was what heaven was like.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:30 am
"That is what people say about Hawaii." Maui said. "So where is the next place we are headed?" Maui said. "heh. Im surprised you want to join us so quickly. thought I would have to talk you into it." Foo said. Or steal him like he did with Padma. "How could I not want to join? This is interestin' Foo bruddah. Magic powers and the like. Sounds like a fun adventure!" Maui said pretty hyped up. Heh Foo hoped the rest of them were like this Maui kid. "Very well. The more the merrier. I will need your powers as well. Is that ok with you padma?" Foo said.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum