ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Magical Warriors of Silvatica - Page 6 Empty Re: Magical Warriors of Silvatica

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:58 am
The girl grunted and rolled away from the slap quickly. She didn't wake up. Padma noticed that there was a bowl of sweetened rice beside her that she had not finished eating. Naive Padma didn't see anything wrong with it, but Foo and Maui were more wily and could probably see that the girl falling asleep after eating something was a suspicious sign...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:00 am
"Hey! wake up!" Foo said, not having noticed the food. Maui hadnt noticed it but he did see that Padma had noticed something. "what's up Nani? Somethin on your mind?" Maui said, seeing that Foo wasnt having any luck with the girl.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:16 am
"Nothing really," Padma said. "Just... Hungry." The bowl of sweet rice was still steaming and they could start to smell it now. It looked meagre but Padma was used to meagre - and she was hungry...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:23 am
Foo finally noticed the food as he floated over to it. It smelled...odd. "Hmmm... It smells like someone added something to this. Something odd." Foo said. It took him a moment but Maui was starting to put the pieces together. He looked back outside and saw that everybody at this point had pretty much gone. "Oh no. I think...I think this girl was just left here. maybe they did somethin' to her food so she wouldnt wake up." Maui said. It would explain this strange situation.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:36 am
"Oh, how horrendous," Padma said sadly, going over to the girl and stroking her hair. "Foo, can you wake her up at all?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:50 am
"heh of course I can. Although it might shock her a bit." Foo said. Was that a play on words? It seemed like it as Foo went over to her. He rubbed his little paws together and booped the girl on her nose and it looked like he sent a little zap to her that would probably wake her up. If not he would try something else.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:45 pm
Padma didn't see the shocking implication in time or she would have stopped Foo from doing it. She meant use some kind of reviving magic or reverse the sleeping medicine's effects! The girl yelped and sat upright quickly, grabbing her nose. "Hey!" she snapped, glaring around in confusion and scrambling to her feet. "Who're you guys... Ugh, wait!" The girl seemed to have realised something and stumbled towards the door, pushing Maui and Padma out of the way to get outside. There was no one there, and in the blizzard the tracks of the people leaving were quickly vanishing. "Wait!" she screamed into the dark, snowy world. They were alone out here and no one could hear her, but she screamed again and again anyway. It was the terribly mournful sound of someone who had been abandoned.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:47 pm
Maui felt horrible for her. This girl was just abandoned by everyone in her entire village. But why? Why would they leave her here? They gave her plenty of supplies but for what purpose? Maui hoped they could ask her once she had calmed down. After she was done screaming Maui went over to her. "H-hey there. My name is Maui. We don't know what happened but we'd like to help yah?" Maui said gesturing for Padma to confirm. He doubted Foo would, and he was right. He just floated there, hoping this wouldnt take long.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:31 am
The girl had sat down on the bed they'd found her on with a tired look on her face. The stuff that made her pass out was still in her system and was making her grouchy. Padma came over and sat next to her. "Yes, sister, we are here to help. My name is Pa-" The girl shoved Padma away from her before she could finish. "Shut up," she snapped angrily. "I don't care who you strangers are. Get out of my house!"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:34 am
Before Maui could try to say something, Foo spoke up. "Yeah we're not goin' to do that. I need that shard you're carrying in order to help my people. So, we're not leavin until you tell us where it is." Foo said. Maybe she only found the shard and it wasnt embedded into her body like the others. Either way, foo needed it. He didn't really care about the girls circumstances at the moment.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:50 am
The girl's reddish face went pale when she noticed Foo, and then heard him speak too. "Uh... W-what... What?!" "Don't worry about him," Padma said, dusting herself off and standing up in front of the girl. "He's a friend, his name is Foo. What is your name?" The girl seemed to have mellowed out after having a fright, and mumbled, "E-Elvira..."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:53 am
Maui had helped dust Padma off as well. He tried not to hold it against Elvira that she pushed Padma since she was having such a rough time. "My name is Maui. We've come from a very far away place to speak with you. Have you seen a piece of stone that looks like this?" Maui said as he rolled up his coat sleeve and showed her his shard.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:03 am
Padma didn't let Maui touch her, naturally, being a modest girl. Elvira saw Maui's shard and raised an eyebrow. "Hmm... Yes," she said, undoing her thick jacket and pulling down her shirt. Padma averted her gaze and spluttered, but the girl just revealed her collarbone. The gem was embedded beneath her left clavicle, above where her heart was. So Foo wouldn't be getting an easy shard this time, either.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:11 am
Foo scowled and sighed. Well whatever, if she could give them more muscle than it would be fine. "Alright listen up Elvira." Foo said as he told her the story he told padma and Maui. It went much faster with Maui and Padma able to pitch in when they could. Once the explanation was done Foo looked her in the eye. "So, any questions?" He asked her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:44 am
Elvira's initial shock wore off and she became sullen and pouting. The story was only just done when she snarled, "why should I care?" Padma was a little shocked, as they'd just told her that the world was in danger if they didn't act. "Because many people will be hurt," she said softly. Elvira snorted at that. "So? If no one cares about me, why should I care about anyone else?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:51 am
Foo almost laughed but he held it in. This woman was just like him and he kind of liked it. However he needed her to care at least a little bit otherwise he might have to kill her to get the shard, which would certainly put off Padma and Maui. "Because, just because people are terrible does not mean you should be as well. Im sure you're a good person yah?" Maui said. "Why did they leave you here anyway?" Foo asked.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:49 pm
Elvira curled her lip at Maui and Foo in turn. "You don't know me," she said to Maui. "And you don't get to know. Now get out, you freaks, get out and leave me alone!" Padma was dismayed by how angry and unhelpful this girl was being. But in her angry eyes Padma also saw tears. If Elvira had lived here, then that woman who had left the tent crying must have been... "Your mother was crying when she left you," she murmured. Elvira's glare softened a bit. Padma continued. "She didn't want to leave you, but she did. It must have been hard for her." Elvira was biting her lip now and looked down at the shard in her collarbone. "The... The wind blew this into me," she mumbled. "And since then, the wind hasn't stopped. It didn't get warmer like it does this time of year. There's so much snow that the grass couldn't grow... Everyone knows it was because of me and now they've finally decided to leave me behind. Even my m-mother."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:46 am
Oh wow. How horrible. Maui felt so bad for Elvria. Especially since it was something she couldnt control. "Huh? Are you people stupid? This bad weather isnt because of you." Foo said, looking confused by Elvira's words. "Wha-what do you mean Foo?" Maui said. "The shard I sensed to get us here was much bigger than this human showed. I noticed hers when we got close, but there is a bigger one out there nearby. This shard is too small to create a storm like outside. The most this one could probably do is radiate cold around her body." Foo said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:50 pm
Elvira's eyes went steely again when she regarded Foo. "So for the spring to come, we have to destroy this giant shard?" she asked. She had a determination that had not been there before. It frightened Padma a little, honestly.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:03 am
"The shard itself cannot be destroyed. Plus we aint goin around just destroyin it, we're collecting them. Once we remove it from whatever is causin this storm you'll have your spring or whatever." Foo said. "In exchange though, you will be coming with us. I need your shard to save my people." Foo said. Ugh he hated saying things like that.
Generi
Generi

Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:28 pm
A brief moment of confusion, even looking like she was going to refuse, and then Elvira sucked her teeth loudly. "Sure," she grunted. "Don't have anything else to do." Padma was a little happy with this development. Like this, Elvira wouldn't be alone and she would survive this harsh winter, but Elvira also terrified Padma.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:54 am
"Good. Stay here while we go deal with the thing." Foo said as he turned to leave. "We arent bringin' her?" Maui asked. "Heck no. What's she gonna do? She cant transform like you guys. She can wait here for us." Foo said.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:10 am
Padma was going to ask how Foo knew that the girl couldn't transform - he had seemed surprised when both she and Maui had transformed - but then realised he could probably tell by now. Elvira was intrigued though, and got to her feet. "Hey, transform?" she asked. "What do you mean? Like hell are you leaving me behind," she added, stomping after them out into the cold world. The wind seemed to have died down somewhat but it was still very much a frozen wasteland. Padma didn't want to leave Elvira behind to be all alone, but she also was not fond of this brash, rude girl.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:29 am
Foo did not feel like explaining so he kept quiet. Maui however had no problem explaining. If Elvria could do it, then they would be able to do this so much better! "So we focus on our shards yah? Then when you do, you can feel this super mad power coursin' through your body and it lets you transform and get super strong!" Maui said. He wondered what Elvira's outfit would look like if she transformed. The cold was still bad and as they followed after Foo, who had floated out in front, it was getting worse.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:52 am
"Hmm," Elvira murmured in thought. "Guess I could give that a go." They had to shout a bit to be heard over the driving, howling wind. Padma wondered why they could be going.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum