ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen - Page 2 Empty Re: Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:54 pm
Despite her youth, Celeste's natural charm and ability to ease others into contentment made her rise fast through the ranks of her profession. As such, she was on a good wage and could dictate her schedule. This never meant much, as the angel would work full weeks and be on call for serious cases on the weekends. This week, however, she took the Friday off to do some baking for her beloved. Jazzmin worked peak time on Fridays, but Celeste would happily wait up until after midnight for her.

A.J.'s family and Violet had come to stay in his university town, sleeping over the night before graduation. His parents and sister stayed in a local hotel, while Violet slept over with him. She would only be staying this one night, and would have to go home after the graduation ceremony to attend an art thing early the next morning. So this would be her last night in Ani's plush sports-funded university dorm. Football players lived like kings, even when they were only students. A.J. got special treatment for a number of reasons though. "I'm going to miss this place," she told him that night, lying in bed beside him post-coitus. They had so many memories here.

It wasn't as if the pair of them did nothing together. They kissed and cuddled, they even held hands! Yana always snuggled Leo while they slept, which was fine by him because she wasn't too hot and didn't make him uncomfortable. Yana had studied intimacy, but she was unsure if her anatomy and Leo's would match. The whole thing flummoxed her. She should seek advice from her mothers or the older girls, but it was all very embarrassing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen - Page 2 Empty Re: Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:07 pm
Jazzmin was very tired when she returned home that night. The day had been very stressful and unpleasant. Someone complained about her food, even though she knew it was good, and she almost lost her temper because one of her coworkers was talking down to her like she had never cooked before in her life. Her manager was a lovely lady, but sometimes she did things backwards and that was also very frustrating to Jazzmin. She burned her hand for the umpteenth time and slipped and landed on her back as well. Plus they had to close late because some jerk decided to stay way past closing time. When she finally got home all she wanted to do was see her lovely girlfriend so the pain of the day would wash away.

"Yeah...we have a lot of memories here. Its odd that this will be the last time we're here." Aj said. He couldnt believe he was finally graduating. As soon as he did he would be able to get that little place with Violet and focus on his career. Which was a scary thought. "I'm actually feeling a little nervous. Is that how it feels right before you graduate?" He asked Violet.

They certainly did do couple things, yet Leo instigated most of it. At least the kissing and hand holding parts. Yana did like to snuggle a lot, but that still didn't set Leo's mind at ease. He was very conflicted on his emotions towards Yana. He of course had also thought about sex, but like yana he didn't know how that would work. Was that the problem? He didn't know if that was one of the key issues or not. Lately he seemed somewhat distant from Yana, lost in his own thoughts.
Generi
Generi

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:57 am
It was past 1am when Jazzmin got home, and she found Celeste asleep at the kitchen table, her gorgeous blonde hair splayed around her head like a halo. There was a plate of pristine sugared doughnuts in front of her, probably cold now. Celeste stirred when Jazzmin entered the kitchen, and raised her head up. "Oh, welcome back Jazz," she mumbled, rubbing her eyes. Jazzmin's sour look made her perk up a bit. "Bad day?" she asked, standing and going over to rub Jazz's shoulders.

"Probably," Violet said, shifting over to lay partly on top of him, running her hands through his beautifully tussled hair. "Mine wasn't so bad, because I knew you and dad would be there." The Radcliffes had shown up to the ceremony too, as a surprise for her. It had been a quiet and pleasant affair, probably nothing compared to what A.J.'s would be tomorrow. "Don't worry about it, this is the start of your new life but some things will still be the same."

Yana mirrored Leo's behaviour, and began to not touch or cuddle him as much. She figured that he didn't like it, so for his comfort she toned it down a bit. They were really awful at communicating with one another. One day, Leo shrugged her off when she hugged him. "Sorry," she told him. "I am too... Affectionate?" she asked. If she was, she'd keep toning it down for him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 am
"Sorry to wake you up sweetheart." Jazzmin said as she sat down so Celeste could give her the shoulder rub. "Yeah super bad day. Ugh. Im sorry Im so late. I had to stay late because of this jerk who wanted to take like 2 hours to eat. He was really rude to....Meh Im just happy to be home. I know its late but I could really use a bubble bath." Jazzmin said, her head bobbing a bit because Celeste's shoulder rubs were always so amazing.

"hehe this is gonna be the start of our new life. We're gonna finally be able to move into that nice little place it took us forever to find." Aj said happily as he hugged onto Violet. It took a while to find a place that the both of them really liked, because aj wanted to make sure Violet had enough space to do any art projects she wanted but still had space for them for other things.

"N-No. Itt's not you. Im just.....nevermind. You're affection is fine yana." Leo said, giving her a weak smile. Leo had noticed she had been toning things down in response to him, which made him feel even more sure that Yana didn't really like him like he loved her, but instead just did things he did.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:24 pm
"No, I'm sorry that I fell asleep," Celeste said as she rubbed Jazzmin's shoulders. Even though she'd napped earlier on to prepare for this, she still fell asleep, but now wasn't the time to scold herself. She listened supportively to Jazzmin's venting, wincing at the word 'jerk', and continuing to massage her shoulders. "Let me run that bath for you," she offered. Jazzmin wasn't working until later on Saturday, so they could stay up a while longer. "Y-you can eat your doughnuts in the bath," she added, highlighting the plate in front of them.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:35 pm
"heh no need to apologize my love." Jazzmin said. "Bubble baths and donuts...you spoil me." Jazzmin said with a smile She followed after Celeste and got undressed while the bath ran. She wanted a donut, but she figured id be much better in the bath. Jazzmin's body was so sore that she hoped after her bath she would get another massage from her lovely girlfriend.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:21 pm
Seeing as Celeste had a vow of abstinence, if the two of them were washing in each other's presence, they wore swimsuits. Celeste had clearly preempted the desire for a bath, as Jazzmin's bikini was already out on her bed. Celeste quickly ran a bath and poured in her best concoction of bubbles, jasmine tea leaves, and rose petals. Bubble bath ingredients were some of the few things the couple really splashed out on. Celeste wouldn't be joining Jazz in this bath, though. She was nervous enough as it was about... The doughnuts, and feeling Jazz's body through the water always got her so riled up. Instead, she stayed in her kimono and waited patiently by the bath with the doughnuts.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:32 pm
Jazzmin sighed when she saw the swimsuit. She kind of was tired of the swimsuit thing. She knew why, and she totally understood the abstinence, but sometime you just want to be naked during a bubble bath. but she wanted Celeste by her side more so she put the swimsuit on for her. This would change soon however. Jazzmin was saving money up for a really nice ring for Cleste so she could propose. She felt like they had been together for so long, it was about time they tied the knot. Jazzmin came in and smiled seeing the kimono. "Love seeing you in that.~" Jazzmin said as she walked over and got into the bubble bath.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:58 pm
Celeste smiled bashfully. "I have yours here too," she said, averting her gaze from Jazz's stunning, svelte bikini body. Ash had made all of her female friends silk kimonos, seemingly for fun, so both Jazzmin and Celeste had unique ones. Celeste's was a very pale gold with a lace trim, while Jazzmin's was a bold floral pattern. Yes, think about the kimonos instead of the nearly naked Jazzmin and the impending question... Celeste helped balance Jazz as she got into the bath.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:06 pm
Oh jazzmin would certainly wear it after she got out. That kimono felt heavenly on her body, and it would feel even better when she got out. She let out a lovely sigh as she began to sing into the bubble bath. "oooh yeeea. Stress begone." Jazzmin said. "So how was your day sweetheart? Other than making doughnuts, which I would love right now." Jazzmin said to Celeste.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:15 pm
"It was lovely, thank you," Celeste replied, positioning herself behind Jazzmin so she could continue the shoulder rub. "A few calls, of course, but I've really been able to clean the house finally." She loved doing all the domestic, housewife tasks, though she herself wasn't a wife. Not yet, anyway. "I made two doughnuts each, but you have as many as you like," Celeste said, leaving the plate of the windowsill so that Jazzmin could help herself. The doughnuts were fluffy and delightfully sweet.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:21 pm
"mmmhmmm...thats...awesome..." Jazzmin said, very relaxed from the bath and the shoulder rub. She was going to reach for a doughnut but her hands were soggy from the bath. "Could you feed me a doughnut love?" Jazzmin asked as she looked up at celeste. hehe even looking at her upside down, Celeste was so beautiful. Jazzmin was getting close to the amount of money she needed to get their rings, so the only thing she had to think about was how to propose to Celeste. It was hard to concentrate with the amount of bliss she was experiencing right now.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:55 pm
Celeste smiled her sultry smile, also enjoying her view of Jazzmin from above. What a lech she was, looking down her girlfriend's cleavage. Though, she supposed, she was allowed to. "Of course," she said, leaning over and grabbing a doughnut to hand feed Jazz with. Celeste was certainly no feminist: she loved to be subservient and obedient to her partner. Plus, this way she could put her plan into affect perfectly...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:02 pm
Jazzmin would do the same for Celeste, if she ever asked Jazzmin to do things. Celeste always seemed to like to do things on her own, so Jazzmin would mostly have to preemptively do things to make sure Celeste was spoiled. She enjoyed it though. Jazzmin smiled as she opened her mouth, ready to take a bite of the doughnut.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:42 pm
Celeste held the doughnut up to Jazzmin's lips and let her bite. She hoped that not too much sugar sprinkled off, because Celeste might automatically go to clean it off even if it were on her... B-bust.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:47 pm
Jazzmin happily took a nibble out of the doughnut. Oooh man it was sooo tasty! It did sprinkle a bit on her chest and face. She licked her lips after she had a bite. "mmmm tasty as always. You make the best sweets sweetie. Got a little messy." Jazzmin said. She was gonna wipe it but her hands were under the water.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:40 pm
"Very messy," Celeste agreed, playfully scolding Jazzmin but not fussing over her too much. Or that would result in dangerous boob contact. She let Jazzmin finish the first doughnut, and then reached for another. However, she reached under the normal doughnuts and brought out a much smaller one, which was thinner and sprinkled with pale pink sugar crystals. It was teeny and adorable, and when she held it up to Jazz's hand it fit perfectly around the tip of her finger. She did it so fast that neither of them had time to react.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:44 pm
Jazzmin was ready for another doughnut, but instead of it going in her mouth it instead went on her finger. Her ring finger. "hehe whats this? Its super cute." Jazzmin said, turning it around to look on it. It must have been hard to make little doughnut rings like this.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:22 pm
"Thought you'd like it," Celeste said, ambling around the topic a bit. No, now was the time to get straight to the point. "It's a... Question. And a promise..." Celeste's arms around Jazz began to shake with nerves. Thankfully she had lots of experience speaking bravely. "Y-you know me, Jazz. I'm traditional. I never thought I'd be the one asking for... Someone's hand. But I never thought I'd love someone as much as I love you. You mean so much to me, Jazz. I want to be with you in every way, spiritually, legally... S-sexu... Horizontally? Uh, a-anyway.... J-Jazzmin. Will you marry me?" she asked over her shoulder.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:28 pm
Jazzmin didn't move. She didn't say anything. Celeste could probably feel her heart beating like crazy. Then she heard Jazzmin start to make noises. It sounded like crying and laughing at the same time. "That was...the best proposal ever. I feel so...I dont know. I cant even describe this wonderful feeling." Jazzmin said. Jazzmin grabbed Celestes hands then turned around and gave her the biggest kiss she had ever had. "Of course I'll marry you! Like I could want anything less!" Jazzmin said as she rained some kisses on Celeste then hugged her happily. She got her clothes wet but she didn't care she was just so happy! With her little doughnut ring that she couldnt help but giggle at.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:57 pm
Celeste had thought ahead, and taken her kimono off to be in just her night dress so that the silk wasn't ruined. She laughed in delight and relief, tears flowing down her face as she kissed and hugged Jazzmin in return. The little doughnut ring got totally smooshed in the commotion; again, Celeste thought ahead and had two spare beneath the other doughnuts. "S-sorry I couldn't save enough for a ring," she blubbed, wiping tears from her eyes. "It's just... I just... Couldn't wait anymore!" Oh no, now she was ugly crying.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:01 pm
"Hehe silly this is even more special! Who can say their wife proposed to them with doughnuts?! I was saving up for rings as well. I was gonna propose to you in like two weeks. You beat me to it, and Im glad you did! I couldnt wait anymore either." Jazzmin said, tears in her eyes as well. Looks like they'd both be ugly crying for a bit. Jazzmin couldnt help herself as she kissed Celeste more, just so happy that she did this.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:26 pm
Celeste laughed through the tears and kisses. They didn't notice that the water from Jazz's body had soaked through Celeste's nightie and made it partly see through. That didn't matter right now though. "W-we have to plan the wedding," Celeste said excitably. Who cared that it was 2am? She was full of energy!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:28 pm
"Yes we do! Ohmygoish everyone is going to flip! I can't wait to see the look on their faces when we tell them!" Jazzmin said happily as she stood up. Her swimsuit had kind of came off during the commotion which she hadn't noticed yet. She was too hyped to notice apparently.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:45 pm
Celeste was excited too, but she noticed and casually redid Jazzmin's bikini so that there were no slip ups. Wouldn't want anything silly happening before they were married now. "W-we have to tell your mothers first thing in the morning," she said, picking up a towel to dry Jazz off. As much as she wanted to tell Lisa and Klu first, family came above everything. Celeste only wished she could tell her own parents. Oh no, now she was sad...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum