ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen - Page 6 Empty Re: Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen

Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:25 am
"I...I mean maybe. I just...I mess up every job I have. I wouldnt want people to see you badly because of my mistakes...b-but...If its ok..." Klu said. She did want to get better, so maybe Celeste asking this was a sign that this was what she should do. That did make Jazzmin sad, but at least it sounded like Lisa still cared about Klu. "Yeah. We all want her to get better. And you guys know how much we love you. We will do whatever we can for the both of you." Jazzmin said.

"Sadly the doctors dont believe in the healing springs, so it might take a few more days to convince them. I would like to get out today to be honest." Aj said cuddling up up with her as well.

Generi
Generi

Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen - Page 6 Empty Re: Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen

Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:25 am
Celeste smiled warmly and nodded. "It's okay," she confirmed, nudging her shoulder gently with her own. "Think about it a while, alright? Come, let's go watch a movie." Just in case, she and Jazzmin had brought popcorn with them, so Celeste went to heat it in the microwave. The sweet smell filled the apartment soon enough. Lisa nodded at Jazzmin, and began stacking up all the chick flicks and comedies they had, dating all the way back to the 20th century. The four of them loved to collect old girly movies and binge them.

[Shall we skip to another bit here or?]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:46 am
Klu smiled as they both of them joined Jazzmin and Lisa for their chill session. Celeste's talk seemed to help Klu as she asked Jazzmin if she could have a job. Jazzmin of course said it was fine. She did need someone who could clean and help out around the place. Klu was grateful and although it wouldnt be much, she hoped the money she earned would help Lisa look at her a little better. She had to wait a few weeks which let her get everything in order, but soon Jazzmin was able to open up shop. Her restaurant was called Jazz's Place, which was very simple, but Jazzmin didnt need to be too showy. She was just glad to finally be able to open up!
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:53 am
After the small chat with Jazzmin, Lisa did feel a bit bad for being so obviously cold to Klu, and as they watched movies she snuck her arm around Klu and held her close. It felt like ages since she'd done this. Boy, Klu had lost a lot of weight. Lisa had enjoyed it when she sank into Klu a bit... But had she ever told her that? Over the next few weeks, she really forced herself to become a bit kinder to Klu, realising how much of a bitch she'd been. The negative feelings were still there, but she pushed them away. Jazzmin's first guests were all her family and friends, who packed out the whole restaurant, save for a few spaces that were reserved for food journalists. It was fancy but also familial feeling, so everyone dressed in smart casual clothes for the event.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:04 am
Klu had enjoyed the attention, and it certainly did help her. So she decided to put her all in this and not mess up this job. Especially after all the trouble Jazzmin had gone through to hire her. She was cleaning in the back while all the good things were going on out front. Jazzmins pastry chef had gone on their break so the food they were making was unattended for the moment. Klu was cleaning nearby and the smell of the cake mix wafted up to her nose. Klu had a very good sense of smell so she could tell exactly what was in the mix. Ugh, it was kind bland. Surely Jazzmin didnt want to serve a cake like this, even if it was just a dessert. It would be alright if Klu just tweaked it a bit right? when nobody was looking, Klu went and added a few extra ingredients then went back to cleaning. the pastry chef came back and without tasting cooked the cake, decorated it, and brought it out.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:06 am
Celeste had been the one to design and create many of the pastry desserts on the menu, so it was unusual that it should taste bland. Perhaps the chef had done it wrong. At any rate, when it came out and Celeste tried it, alongside her friends, something tasted different. "Oh my goooood this is delicious," Ash said loudly, stuffing the cake in her face for another taste. Everyone else agreed, and they praised the chef. Celeste smiled at him, but she quietly excused herself to go find Jazzmin, who was just finishing up talking with one of the critics. "Sweetie, can I talk to your for a sec?" she asked.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:11 am
Chances are it wasnt bland it was probably just not as tasty in Klu's mind. "Oh sure sweetie what's up?" Jazzmin said as she went to the back with Celeste just so someone wouldnt hear them just in case this was personal.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:24 am
"The dessert was delicious," Celeste praised Jazzmin with a smile. "But I think the chef changed the ingredients. You must make sure he gets recognition for that, it was truly delicious. Envy is a sin and yet I am envious of his talent." She giggled, hoping no one was nearby to hear her confess to something so awful - awful for Celeste, at least.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:32 am
"Oh really? That's odd. He's not one to change things up." Jazzmin said. She had hired a friend of hers from one of her previous work places and she knew he was pretty strict on his rules. "Ill go chat with him and see what happened." Jazzmin said as she gave Celeste a peck on the cheek then went to the back. She went and chatted with her chef but he told her he hadnt done anything different. That was...odd. Jazzmin went out and tried a piece of the cake and it did indeed taste different. What happened? She went to back and had noticed...that the floor had just been cleaned. Could it be? She went out front to talk with Klu who was talking to lisa and telling her she was enjoying her job.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:33 am
Lisa had been eating with the others, but Klu beckoned her so she got up to go speak to her. She seemed a lot more animated and actually happy to be working her, and how could that not warm Lisa's heart? "I'm happy for you," she said genuinely, putting her hands on Klu's waist.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:15 am
Klu gave her a genuinely cute smile when Jazzmin walked over to her. "Klu can I talk with you for a minute?" Jazzmin said with a smile. Klu froze for a second, slightly scared that Jazzmin might fire her for messing up something. She had been doing a good job she felt though... "y-yes?" Klu said giving Lisa a slightly nervous look as they walked off. A couple of minutes later Jazzmin came out and told Lisa and Celeste to follow her. She had a very excited look on her face.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:39 am
Lisa was sure Klu hadn't done anything, it was just her nerves getting the best of her. Understandably so, at least. She gave her two thumbs up and an encouraging smile. She went to go and sit back with Celeste, but then was summoned out by Jazzmin almost immediately. Jazz looked so excited that they were both intrigued. "What's the matter?" Celeste asked when they got outside.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:50 am
Jazzmin actually took the two of them into the kitchen through the back to a little private section where Klu was waiting. She looked a bit nervous but also a little happy. "Oh there's nothing the matter. Watch this." Jazzmin said as she had the two of them stand by and went over to klu. "Ok do what you did before." Jazzmin said. Klu nodded as Jazzmin brought Klu what looked like a simple cake mixture. Klu leaned in and smelled it and then Klu went into overdrive as she started going around the kitchen and grabbing different ingredients. Once she seemed done, Jazzmin cooked it quickly and told Lisa and Celeste to taste it.
Generi
Generi

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:35 am
The whole thing took about twenty minutes, and everyone was probably starting to wonder where the host of this event had wandered off to. Still, the heavenly smell from the cake Klu had made kept Celeste and Lisa from pointing this out. Was Klu using the animal part of her to her advantage? They'd never seen her do anything like that before, let alone be so animated. When it was done, the pair of them tasted it... And then they couldn't stop eating. It was so sweet, but thankfully both of them had a sweet tooth. It had an addictive quality which meant neither of them could stop eating until it was all gone. "That was delicious!" Celeste exclaimed. "Right?!" Lisa agreed, looking at Klu. "Babe... Why've you never told us you could bake?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:41 am
"I-I didnt know I could! I always kept away from the kitchen like my mom. I figured I would burn something or break things so I always avoided it." Klu said. Which was true. Lisa probably noticed that Klu had never really cooked anything. They always ordered out or did something else for food. So there was no way of knowing that she had this talent. "This is big. I gotta go back out, but later we need to talk more about this Klu! You may need a promotion!" Jazzmin said excitedly as she hurried back out.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:25 pm
Lisa was a terrible cook all round, but they'd always assumed that she was the better cook of the two for some reason. That was clearly far from the truth. All this time they'd been wasting money buying ready meals and takeout, alongside eating Lisa's truly awful cooking, but it was all unnecessary. When Jazzmin left the two of them, Lisa turned to Klu with a bewildered but smiling look. "Well, this is... Wow," she said.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:09 am
"hehe y-yeah. That's how I feel. I never thought I would have talent in anything." Klu said. "maybe with this I can get us some more money and help out. This could be just the thing we needed." Klu said to Lisa happily. Nowadays she was able to smile a little better, but right now her smile was back to how it was. It had been a long time since Lisa had seen such a sincere smile out of Klu.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:32 am
This night was just the start of a long line of successes for Klu. It seemed this was the turning point in her life!! Thanks to word of mouth, and the endorsement of their rather famous friends, more people came to Jazzmin's shop, and also came to eat Klu's cooking. As the place got more and more popular as did Klu. In fact, Jazzmin suggested that since she was getting so popular that she should try to sell her cooking on her own. Klu was nervous, but with her new found skill and confidence she decided to take Jazzmin's advice. She started off in just small stall, but pretty soon she was gaining more recognition in their area. In just a few months, Klu was on her way to becoming a local celebrity, which made her happier and helped paid the bills.
Generi
Generi

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:54 am
Lisa also helped Klu to set up an online shop, which was where basically everything got sold nowadays. Violet helped with the packaging art to make it iconic, and Klu's mother Kat helped develop ingredients that made Klu's sweets ultra healthy and environmentally friendly to make. Klu's sweets had endorsements from everyone, even unintentional ones: A.J. was snapped by paparazzi with a bag of sweets in his hand, which made their popularity skyrocket with his audience. Coupled with just how healthy and green they were, it wasn't long before Klu wasn't worried about money anymore. Her only worry now was being famous and the anxiety that came with it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:03 am
Klu did feel like everything was happening so fast. But now that they didnt have to worry about money Klu wanted to focus on her relationship with Lisa. She felt like now that their financial situation was pretty good they could talk about moving to a better place to fix their environment and work on them. Klu loved Lisa from the bottom of her heart, and she wanted to prove it to her.
Generi
Generi

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:55 am
And so, time passed and things changed. Atticus and Ash had a beautiful, Hindu-western fusion wedding in India, with all of their friends and family invited. Next it was the turn of Violet and A.J., who were having a quiet thing away from the media with the same important guests as had been at all of the other weddings. However, two days before the wedding, Violet and A.J. bumped into someone vaguely familiar. Violet couldn't quite figure out who she was, but A.J. probably remembered her a little better. With her was a young teenage boy, and he was the spitting image of A.J...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum