ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen - Page 5 Empty Re: Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:25 am
Lisa kept on pulling, and Klu saw the look of terror on Lisa's face when Klu refused. "Come with me or I'll call the police," she hissed. Her fright at seeing Klu's neck bleeding was making her act irrationally, and she knew she was being cruel to Klu. Yet she wasn't an idiot, not when it came to Klu anyway. Klu had lied to her about nearly killing herself, or at least harming herself. Tears were starting to bubble up in the corners of Lisa's eyes now. She had to get Klu into the hospital and sectioned, where the right people could help her, as clearly Lisa wasn't enough anymore.

At this point, Yana would agree to anything Leo wanted. She nodded enthusiastically and pulled him back in for another hug. Neither of them knew that Yana's mothers were watching from nearby, and they snapped a quick photograph of the two of them in this tender moment, embracing among the petals. It would be a photograph both of them cherished until the end of their days. Yana then looked up at Leo with large, loving eyes. "Love you," she whispered. Truly, she was exhausted after all that, but so happy too.

Violet lightly kissed the top of A.J.'s head, and watched as his family filed in. Ash stayed back, but she was crying happily at the sight of her brother awake. Even as he was drifting off. They could tell Tarana was restraining herself massively as she came up beside A.J., on the other side to Violet, and held his hand. She was haggard from the few short hours of worrying for her son's life. She wouldn't know what to do if he had... Well, he was alright now.

[Well, someone's not doing PMs. Booooooooo.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen - Page 5 Empty Re: Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:37 am
"D-d-dont! I-Ill get out." Klu said terrified more than she ever had been in her life. Her worse fear had come to pass. Lisa hated her. She was so angry and upset at Klu that she brought her here to be committed. Klu deserved it though. she didnt deserve to be happy with Lisa. She kept quiet as she came out of the car, holding her head low so Lisa couldnt see the terror on her face of being brought into this place.

"I love you too." Leo said. He knew it might be too much for her but he couldnt stop himself as he leaned in and gave yana a sweet tender kiss. He wanted to demonstrate how much in that moment that he truly loved her from the bottom of his heart.

Aj mumbled but smiled as he held onto his mothers hand and Violets as he fell asleep. Alistar wiped his eye, a tear coming from the happiness that his little boy was ok. He couldnt stand it if he had lost his son, especially with the way their relationship had been going. He was so glad he was alright. After a while visiting hours were over so everyone except one person had to leave. The family of course left Aj with Violet.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:20 am
All Lisa cared about right now was getting Lisa somewhere where she was safe, and could be helped. The guilt would come later. She led Klu into the front lobby and the pair sat, waiting to be seen by a doctor. As Klu's injuries weren't serious, they had a long wait, but eventually someone saw them. Lisa told the doctor that Klu had tried to kill herself. They took this very seriously and began to fill out the right paperwork to get Klu the help she needed.

Ahh, now this, this Yana could handle. She loved to smooch and feel Leo's soft, squishy lips against hers. It made her feel squishy in different places. Her technique wasn't all that, but with Leo's guidance hopefully she would become a better kisser, as well as a better lover in general.

[Idk where this is going so.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:41 am
A few weeks passed...

Klu had been discharged from the hospital but the doctors informed Lisa to still keep an eye on her. She wsnt on suicide watch anymore, but she could regress if things got too bad for her. Meanwhile, Klu had a hard time communicating with Lisa now. She felt like she couldnt do anything with Lisa because it could be seen as possibly suicidal and then she would have to go back to that hospital. So when she returned home, she was very submissive. She didnt want to talk back to Lisa in fear of being "abandoned" again.

After they had fixed their relationship, Leo and Yana had started being lovey dovey again. However now a big question came up for Leo...he wanted to do "naughty" things with Yana. Sure they had been very touchy feely but they had never attempted anything like...that. Honestly...Leo had no idea how they would, without asking Yana a lot of questions. and doing that would be really awkward.

Aj's recovery was not going as well as he had hoped. He hated being in bed all day and doing nothing. It was very boring. Also due to his injuries he was of course not allowed to exercise so he felt like he was just wasting time. He would try to sneak in workouts but the nurses or doctors would catch him and make him sleep. The strange thing was that everyone around him seemed more worried about his career than he was. Aj decided he couldnt let it worry him until he recovered and saw what the damage was.

After what happened with Aj, Alistar was more lenient on asking his children to take over the company. It didnt really matter though because once things settled down with Aj Ash came to him with Atticus about atticus possibly taking things over for him. Atticus running his company? The boy was surely very smart and a terrific businessman. He seemed like the perfect idea but for some reason Alistar was hesitant on deciding on letting him do it. Atticus actually thought he knew why and would fix it soon.

A few weeks later Jazzmin was almost ready to finally open up her place. It took a lot of effort, especially after what had been happening with her friends, but it was coming along. After hearing about what happened with Klu and Lisa, Lisa Jazzmin and Celeste decided it might be best for Celeste to speak with Klu. It was her job, and since she was a close friend perhaps Celeste could do something more for her. So after being dispatched and letting her settle in Jazzmin asked Celeste when she would speak with Klu.
Generi
Generi

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:23 am
Lisa had felt guilt from the moment she got Klu into the car, but now it was waning somewhat and she felt like Klu was being intensely passive aggressive. Klu was still not well, or she would have seen that Lisa had done what she had with Klu's best interests at heart. She visited her every day at the hospital, at the detriment of her own job and both of their finances, and helped her all the way. She understood that Klu felt betrayed by her nonetheless, but her distance was making Lisa's feelings for her dwindle even more. They both needed help. Couples counselling was out of the question, for the moment Lisa mentioned counselling Klu would go apeshit. Celeste was quite reluctant to speak to Klu for various reasons. It was unprofessional, being as she and Klu were friends. In addition, Klu might lose trust in Celeste if she tried to probe her like a therapist. So instead, she and Jazzmin began visiting the couple three times more often than they used to, and on this day they brought a cream tea set up with them. [Can't link a pic of cream tea because Google won't let me open images anymore(???) so look it up yourself.]

Yana had gotten over anything awkward with Leo now, so when she started to wonder about human coupling, she was the one to bring it up first. The pair were watching a movie together in his dorm one day, and Yana looked over at him. "Are you attracted to me sexually?" she asked plainly. She wasn't sure, but she figured she was sexually attracted to him. The way they kissed and cuddled made her feel hot. She just wasn't sure if that was what this was.

Violet and the rest of A.J.'s family weren't worried about his recovery, because they knew about the magical space pool that cured all ailments. It had fixed Violet's severe nerve damage in her hand, so why shouldn't it cure A.J. too?

[Idk what to do for this one honestly.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:53 am
Klu wasnt being passive aggressive. It was just how her depression was making her feel. Deep down she knew Lisa did it because she cared about Klu but Klu's toxic way of thinking and self hatred made things hard for her to get through. She wanted to be better for Lisa, she really did. Apparently today they were meeting up with Jazzmin and Celeste again. They had come over quite a bit the last couple of days and....it was nice. Today seemed particularly special because the two had brought over some fancy tea set. Jazzmin was determined to talk with the both of them, because she could also sense that something was going on with Lisa as well.

Leo was eating a snack, so when she said that he almost choked. He didnt expect her to say that so sporadically. After he had stopped he looked at her, with a red face. "Well...of course I am. I mean you're really beautiful and very attractive. I would say I have for a long time....do you feel that way towards me?" Leo asked her.

Most didnt know about that, and some knew of athletes that never returned to the sport once they were injured, even if they recovered. He could have possibly lost his motivation, which the news seemed to be exaggerating as they often did.

(just have Ash come home and Ill start it)
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:36 am
Lisa answered the door to her friends and hugged them both. "Those smell damn good," she said, looking at the box of scones Celeste had. "Oh wait, sorry," she added, grinning at Celeste who cringed a tiny bit at the word 'damn'. They shared a small laugh together, and then went into their apartment. Lisa didn't call out to Klu to come out of wherever she was, which was quite telling and sad.

Yana was happy to hear that. "Yes, I do," she said openly. "I have been studying anatomy, and I we are... Compatible." She wasn't sure of the word to use for this situation, so hoped he understood what she meant by that. Leo was half-lion half whatever his mother was, but he had the stature of normal humans on this world. And normal humans could feasibly mate with her species, she figured. She recalled something she'd read and felt like bringing it up. "There is no pressure," she said. "Only do what you want, when you want." Supposedly males didn't perform as well under pressure.

"We are an advanced society, and yet the media still remains in the 20th century," Tarana said scornfully as she closed another article with misgivings about her son. They were always speculating something or other, and whether it was negative or not, the falsehoods annoyed his family. Mercifully, there seemed to be very few articles regarding Violet, but maybe that was because they avoided those. Violet hadn't left A.J.'s side at all, not even for her art.

Ash was launching a new line in a month, and things had started to go wrong. Investors and merchants alike were pulling out due to her brother's media frenzy, which she didn't really understand one bit. What did he have to do with her at all?! She was in a bad mood again when she came home, but she knew Atti would be able to lift her spirits just by being there.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:59 am
Jazzmin gave Celeste a worried look as they followed Lisa in. Klu heard the door and slowly came out from the bedroom to see her friends. She looked really awful. Particularly her antlers which were much darker and looked less healthy. "hey." She said quietly to them. She didnt come over to give them hugs though like Lisa did but instead offered them a really weak smile.

"Oh. hehe Ive actually been thinking about it lately too. I mean..I dont know much about how your...b-body works so I always wondered whether we were really compatible or not. I actually really want to know!!...i-if that's ok with you of course." Leo said. He felt like he was rambling a bit, but he was truly curious about her, and she was giving him the best opportunities.

"its how it always is mother. You shouldnt let it get under your skin." Aj said, eating a sandwich that Violet had brought him. Tarana had come to visit again, and Aj loved it. He felt like a kid again, being in the presence of his mother so much. "I mean...I suppose I have thought about it. At least when I look at my cast." Aj said rubbing his leg. He knew they could get it fixed, especially after what happened with Vi, but..he couldnt help the thoughts coming to the surface.

When she came home, Ash was greeted with...a very lovely smell. It was from her favorite food, or at least Atticus's version of it. She could also see some very lovely mood lighting. There were candles lining the hallway towards possibly the kitchen.

Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:15 am
It would invade her personal space to impose a hug on her - but Celeste did it anyway, knowing fully well the healing powers of hugs. "Hey, Klu," she said softly, going over to her and hugging her comfortingly around the waist. Poor girl didn't seem to have showered in a while. "We brought cream tea," she told her quietly. "And peach jam, your favourite. Come." She led her into the kitchen where Jazz and Lisa were already setting things up. Jazz saw Lisa open a draw to get some cutlery, but the draw was also full of envelopes. They looked like unopened bills.

"I want to know, too," Yana said, her voice lowering in pitch and her eyes hooding slightly. It was unclear if she was doing this deliberately or if her mannerisms were unintentionally becoming more seductive. She loved Leo, and wanted to do more and more with him as they got closer. It was to make up for lost time after their little break.

Violet was sat idly beside A.J., running her hands through his hair and looking out the window. A.J. being hurt so badly had put a lot of things into perspective for her, and had probably mean more traumatising for her than even A.J. The thought that she might lose him... "Be right back," she whispered, kissing his head and then getting out of his bed to go to the bathroom. Tarana sighed when she left. "Poor snowflake. It is like she has lost her hand all over again."

Ash instantly perked up, feeling a trill of excitement run through her from the smell and the mood lighting. She quickly went over to a little dresser they had in the hall, brushing her hair and patting gloss into her lips to perk up her rough, tired appearance. She could forget about the outside world for one night, and spend a lovely evening with her boyfriend, who she was falling more in love with by the second currently. When she felt acceptable looking, she went along to the kitchen.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:38 am
Klu was a bit on guard but....the hug was so lovely. Plus it had been a while she had felt physical contact with someone because her and Lisa had been avoiding each other. "h-hey....Id like...some peach jam." Klu said with a small smile as she followed Celeste. Jazzmin saw the bills. That was upsetting. "So how have things been?" Jazzmin asked Lisa, just being vague.

W-whoa. Her giving them that look really excited him. Leo gulped and smiled. "0-ok. S-so how should we start?" Leo said. He figured she wanted to do something right now.

That thought....really upset Aj. He didn't know that Vi felt so bad. Well he could understand. If he was anywhere close to losing her he didn't know what he would do. Maybe....maybe he should do something to ease her mind. "Mom...when Vi comes back can you give us some time alone?' He asked Tarana.

When she came into the kitchen the food was already done and waiting. There were two plates there but no Atticus. When she got close, she could see a note. After opening it, it said: "Tell Alexa to play special mix for Ash." It said. Oooh looks like Atticus had something special planned for her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:50 am
Celeste smiled and nuzzled Klu a bit, then led her over to a chair and sat her down. The jar of peach jam they'd bought looked unopened, so it was clear they'd bought it just for Klu. Lisa looked over her shoulder at Klu, then at Jazzmin to give her a shrug. "Same ol'," she said. Klu had a little smile on, likely because of Celeste. That did warm Lisa's heart a bit, truly.

[Placeholder.]

Tarana's eyes sparkled, and she nodded slowly. "Of course, my son," she said, smiling smugly to herself. She wasn't certain, but she got the feeling that A.J. was about to ask Violet something. Violet returned a few minutes later, looking like she'd splashed water on her face as the hair around her face was tussled and wet. Her albino skin somehow looked even paler than usual too. She looked gross, frankly. Tarana rose to her feet, went over to Violet and planted a kiss on her forehead, before excusing herself to also go to the bathroom. Violet clambered back into bed with A.J., careful to avoid his leg, and rested her head on his shoulder.

[I'm sure Alexa will still be around in 1000+ years from now lol.] Ash completely forgot they had that outdated technology in their house. She cleared her throat and asked Alexa to play her special mix, wondering what Atticus had picked out for her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:05 am
Klu guessed it was because she was an angel, but being around Celeste was always pleasant. She had a very calming aura. However when she glanced over at Lisa she got a bad feeling again as she looked down. Hopefully the jam made her feel better. Jazzmin decided to chat up Lisa while Celeste spoke with Klu. "Same ol huh? Hows that cute little animal that just got added to the zoo?" Jazzmin asked Lisa.

"hey Vi....before you get comfortable there's somethin I wanted to talk to you about." Aj said. Oh man. He was getting really nervous. That was surprising. He had this all planned out in his mind, but now that it was time....ugh.

(lol im sure it will, just...better XD) One thing Ash knew in the long time that she had known Atticus was that he did. not. sing. When they were younger she had tried to get him to sing for her, but he was very adamant about not singing. It just wasn't in his personality to sing. She may have heard him hum but had not heard him sing. Which is why when Alexa began to play a loved song that she really loved, it came as a surprise when from the shadows came Atticus singing it for her. He was also wearing his contacts and was looking quite sexy.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:37 am
Celeste cut open and scone and began to spread some cream on it. "I think you're supposed to put jam first in a thin layer, and then dollop the cream on top," she told Klu idly. "But I prefer doing it this way." She spread the cream flat, and then dolloped some raspberry jam on top. She didn't want to patronise Klu by doing hers for her. Lisa raised an eyebrow at Jazz. "Which one?" She had no idea what she was referring to.

Violet sat up and looked at A.J. curiously, furrowing her brow. "What's up, babe?" she asked, stroking his arm idly. Her brain was addled, she got no hint of tension from him.

Ash watched Atticus with a stunned expression as he approached her and sang his heart out. Damn, he really did look super sexy, though she loved his glasses it was always a treat when he wore contacts. But no wonder he refused to sing all those years - he was awful. The situation wasn't one that would make Ash cringe, though it certainly would make most people uncomfortable, but she was trying not to giggle the whole time.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:48 am
She didnt expect Celeste to make her one. She was a bit hesitant but she reached out and tried to it the way Celeste did it. She had never had it this way. When she was done she took a bit and just a bit her face lit up. "Oh...it's really good this way." Klu said with another small smile to Celeste. "You were telling me about it before. The new one that seemed really rare." Jazzmin said. When Lisa said that, Jazzmin realized how much Lisa told her about all her favorite animals.

Aj took a deep breath and then smiled. He leaned over to the side of his bed and grabbed something from his bag. He had made sure the ring he bought for her was always close by. "Vi....heh this is really weird to do this now considering what happened but...it also feels right." He said. He was holding a little box in his hand, and it was so small there could only be one thing inside.

Atticus saw her doing her best not to giggle and he was glad. He knew he was awful but it was the thought that was important. Once the song was done he came up to her and gave her a very sexy look. "I know my singing is not the best, but I hope the attempt showed you how special I want this moment to be." Atticus said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:25 am
Celeste giggled and took another bite of her own. She felt like Klu was opening up to her a bit, but with Lisa in the same room they couldn't say much. Lisa cringed slightly, and then mumbled, "oh yeah, it's cute." Her loudly grumbling stomach gave her the perfect excuse to walk away from Jazz to the table and sit down to help herself to her portion of the cream tea.

Violet didn't quite connect the dots for a while. She blinked slowly at the sight of the box and open-closed her mouth a few times. "Oh... OH!" The realisation finally hit her like a ton of bricks and she clamped her hands over her mouth. Was this... Was this...?! "Oh my god... Oh my god," she wheezed through her hands, starting to cry and hyperventilate. She was usually so cool and calm, but when really important things happened, like the return of her hand, she couldn't keep it together.

Ash tilted her head up and bit her lip, totally in the thrall of Atticus right now. Her hips were wiggling a little bit in excitement. "What's the occasion?" she asked as calmly as she could, trying to hide how excited she was.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:35 am
When Lisa came over Klu visibly retreated away from here as if she was scared. Geez it was worse than Jazzmin thought. Usually when she asked about an animal Lisa would start to gush. Perhaps because Klu was nearby she felt like she couldnt. Maybe once they had their tea, they needed to split them up as soon as possible. Jazzmin came over and also took part in the tea.

"hehe come on let me get the cheesy lines out first." Aj said to Violet. Seeing her like that made him a bit less nervous, like she took it away and was sharing it with him. "Violet. We have been together for so long yet it already feels like a liftetime. I couldnt imagine living life without you. You are my everything and I want you to continue to be but love....I want to make it official." Aj said as he opened the box and revealed a gloriously fabulous ring. "Will you marry me?" Aj said.

Good he had her exactly where he wanted. He loved seeing her so next. excited, and he was sure she would be even more so after what came next. "The occasion is one Im sure we will reminisce on fondly in the future. Speaking of the future." atticus said as he got down on one knee in front of her and pulled out something from behind his back.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:09 am
The four of them enjoyed their tea, chatting away idly. Though it was totally Jazz and Celeste doing all the talking. Lisa mumbled in response occasionally and Klu smiled, which was nice. At the end, Celeste cajoled Klu into cleaning the dishes with her. Lisa went into the living room to set up a movie that they'd discussed watching.

[Come on, where's the pic?] "Okay, okay sorry," Violet whispered, wiping her tears away on her sleeves. She giggled throughout what A.J. was saying, agreeing with all of it emphatically. The ring was so over the top and eye catching, just like A.J. but not at all like Violet or to Violet's taste. It was perfect. The perfect depiction of A.J.s love for Violet. "Oh my god," she gasped, flapping her hands before holding her left one out for A.J. "Yes, Ani. Yes, yes, yes I'll marry you!"

Ash felt like her lip was bleeding now because she bit it so hard. Oh so that was what was happening! Atticus really set this all up perfectly. Would the ring be one he bought himself? Was it her grandmother's ring, passed down to her in her will? Not that the ring mattered at all. "Comfortable down there?" she asked Atti in a whisper.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:19 am
When they were alone Klu sighed. "Im...really sorry Im not a good host. Im sure Lisa is much better than me right now." She said to Celeste. Jazzmin of course went with Lisa so that Celeste could chat with Klu. Jazzmin actually wanted to chat with Lisa. "So Lisa wanna chat?" Jazzmin said as she sat down on the couch while Lisa grabbed the movie.

(here XD) Aj couldnt help but have a big goofy smile on his face as he slid the ring onto her finger. It of course fit perfectly. Aj pulled her in and gave her a kiss. "im so happy to hear that babe!" He said excitedly. He would totally dance if he could.

"of course not, but if its for you I will be alright." Atticus said. He opened up the box and it was indeed her grandmothers ring. He managed to get it from Tarana who was quite excited to give it to him. "Ash....even though I am the way I am you still accept me. I do everything I can to make you happy, and will continue to do so in the future. And I feel the ultimate happiness would be if you would do m the honor of marrying me. So Ash...will you marry me?" Atticus said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:02 am
Celeste smiled at Klu and said, "we've been friends for so long, Klu. You don't have to worry about being a host." She wouldn't be untruthful and deny that she wasn't a good host, because she wasn't - but they were friends, not acquaintances that needed waiting on. "Sure," Lisa said, finishing setting things up and turning to give Jazz a look. "But I feel like you'd rather interrogate me."

[Jesus fucking Christ.] "I love you Ani," Violet said, kissing every part of him that she could reach. "I love you so much. Oh my god." She stopped her affections for a moment and pulled back from him. He'd had this box in his bag since the accident, unless his mother slipped it in between then and now. If it had been there since then... "Were you going to propose at your game?" she asked quietly.

Ash was silent, holding out her hand and letting Atticus slip the ring on the right finger. It had been thinned a bit, her grandmother had willowy slender fingers whereas Ash's were a bit thicker from always working the needle and growing up on a diet of her mother's cooking. She studied the ring for a moment, then looked down at Atticus. "Sure, why not?" she whispered, before pouncing on him. She needed to do things to him here and now, and dinner could wait for those things to be done a few times.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:16 am
"y-yeah. I guess you're right. Klu said with a smile. "Im...really glad you guys came over. I...I dont think I deserve to complain but...its so hard here. I feel like Lisa hates me after...what happened." Klu said. "Oh come on dear. How long have we been friends? You know I just want to know if youre doin ok." Jazzmin said to Lisa.

(oh yeah XD) Aj couldnt help but smile and laugh with all the kissing and I love yous. Then she said the thing about his game. "heh yeah. Well not during the game. I had this plan for halftime during the middle of the show. Well I think this was better." Aj said with a smile. He's really glad he did it in person.

Heh what a typical ash response. She always showed her love more through actions than words, which was one of the things he loved the most about her. He figured that they wouldnt be eating dinner now. Which was also just fine. (can skip for them XD)
Generi
Generi

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:32 am
"What makes you feel like that?" Celeste asked inquiringly. She wouldn't deny it because invalidating Klu's feelings was wrong, but she disagreed with her judgement. Lisa wouldn't still be here if she hated Klu. Lisa still raised an eyebrow at Jazz. "I know," she said. "I appreciate you two comin' checkin' up on Klu, really. Just worry 'bout her, I'm fine."

Violet rolled her eyes. "You're right, this is better," she said, running her hand through his hair again like she always did. A huge public spectacle? In front of maybe millions of viewers? In front of A.J.'s psycho fans and fratboy fellow players? Violet might have had to take a break from the relationship if he'd done that.

bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:47 am
"its easy to see. The way she treats me. I dont blame here. Im pretty rotten for what I did. If she hated me Id understand. Its just...I really do love her. I just want to do better and make her love me again." Klu said, getting a bit teary eyed. "come on Lisa you aint foolin me. And you're wrong. We didn't just come to check on Klu we came to check on you too. You're both our friends. What happened to you affected you. It feels like you've armadilloed up." Jazzmin said to her.

It was going to be a whole big thing where Aj would tell them how much he loved her and would tell them how committed he was and to leave her be. Well...whatever. "Ill leave the planning of the wedding to you and my mom. Im sure she'll be real excited once she comes back." He said with a grin.
Generi
Generi

Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:56 pm
Celeste would invalidate certain feelings, and those were ones where Klu put herself down. "You weren't rotten for doing anything," she said gently. "You were scared and in need of help, which at the time you felt like you couldn't reach. If you ever do need more help..." She trailed off and just smiled encouragingly at her. Lisa snorted at the armadillo reference. "I'm just tired. Really, don't worry 'bout me at all."

Violet shook her head. "I want to plan it with you," she said. "Just you and I. It's not get anything to do with your mother or your sister or anyone. As much as I love them... I've always wanted it to be just me and my partner planning a wedding. Can we do it like that?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:53 am
Klu had a bit of a smile. "Thank you....I just...if I can find a job and help with the rent and everything....I dont think that'll fix me but I think that'll help the most." Klu said to Celeste. Jazzmin wasnt convinced. Lisa was such a rock sometimes. "Fine fine. Although I do wanna know. How do you feel about Klu right now? I mean its clear that you guys dont talk much anymore." jazzmin said.

Aj couldnt help but smile and laugh at that. Damn she was too cute. "I dont mind that at all. Although I dont really have an eye for this kind of thing, I wouldnt mind doing it with you." Aj said to her.
Generi
Generi

Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:53 am
"I agree," Celeste said. "You know... Both Jazzmin and I have positions open at the places we work for. It would give you something to do while you search for something more to your tastes. Not that I don't think you can find something on your own but... How does that sound?" Lisa forced a smile. "I want her to get better," she said quietly. "Seeing her like this destroys me."

"I bet you do," Violet said quietly, snuggling down beside him and closing her eyes. She was really low on energy. "Hey," she said through a yawn. "When did the nurses say... You could get outta here? I wanna go have... Another healing spa day."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum