ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen Empty Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen

Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:29 pm
Our future's future. Where technology has advanced far beyond our imagination, aliens and mythical creatures walk freely among us, and yet the daily lives of high school teens are essentially the same.

> Previously, on Next Gen:

A huge storm system began battering the city. There was no need to evacuate, as infrastructure had advanced to mean even the poorest in society had hurricane-proof living. Everyone had stocked up on food, and the whole group was planning on staying at the Radcliffe manor. Greg refused, out of safety for the others, and because his expertise would be needed elsewhere. Violet and her father were staying with them, though. Violet and A.J had returned to Violet's tiny apartment, which she finally let him see, when the weather went from rainy to violently stormy. "It's here early," Violet said, watching the wind pummelling the world outside. "What do we do? We can't go back to your place in this."

"Hmm... It might be a good idea for us to just wait for it to let up a bit before we try to head back." A.J said looking outside. His folks were probably worried, especially since they couldn't get very good reception in this storm. Meanwhile, everyone at the radcliffe manor were being bombarded by crazy weather as well. It would have knocked out their power if they didn't have generators. "I worry about Aj. He hasnt called us. He might be stuck." Alistar said to Tarana. Orion was worried about Greg, out there in the storm. He was sure he would be okay, but he couldnt help but worry with the weather like this.

"This storm could last for hours- days!" Violet pointed out. "I mean, I have food stored here but... Call your parents, before the signal gets too disrupted." Tarana was trying to stay calm, but the minute the storm had started and her son wasn't here with her, she had gone into a panic. "My son," she whispered to Alistar, covering her mouth with her hands. "W-we have to call him, make sure he is alright." Her children were the most precious things in the world to her, if her prince was hurt she'd... Tarana composed herself hastily as Violet's dad, a straight-laced and quiet man, approached them. "Has Violet returned?" he asked the two of them.

"Ive tried. I keep tying to get through but the storm is messing up my signal." Aj told her. He attempted to call again, and even sent his sister a text. Hopefully at least one of them got through. Alistar held Tarana close as Violet's father came over to them. "No not yet. Her and Aj are still out there. Hopefully they have taken refuge in her apartment." Alistar said.

"I'm sorry, Ani," Violet mumbled. This was her fault, she'd been musing aloud about wishing she'd brought her best art supplies with her, which A.J had overheard and insisted on them going to get. His gentlemanly nature and her greed had led to them getting stranded here, alone. But thankfully, A.J's text got through to his sister, at least. She came barrelling over to her parents and Violet's dad, hopping from foot to foot. "They're inside, in Vi's apartment!" she said, clearly as relieved as her parents. Violet's dad deflated visibly. "Thank god," he muttered. "Um, we've got all the storm-proofing so they'll be safe, don't worry."

"No need to be sorry. Look, I got a text from Ash. She got my text and our folks know we're ok. Now we just need to bunker down." Aj said with a smile. Alistar also deflated in relief. "Good good. Im still a tad worried, but knowing they're inside somewhere safe is reassuring." Alistar said.

Violet did look a little less guilty. "Still, you won't get to ride out this storm in your fancy manor," she said, gesturing around her at her tiny abode. "What do you think of my place?" She hadn't been about to invite him in, but when the storm started she had to let him inside, so he was finally seeing the basic life she lived.

"hehe who needs a manor when you have a cozy apartment with a friend?" Aj said. He looked around. "its what I thought it would look like. A lot of art stuff all over the place." Aj said with a chuckle.

"Hehe, yeah," Violet said, looking proudly at all the art and decorations everywhere. "My dad always pretend-complains that he's living in such a girly house, but then he has my first drawing framed beside his bed." She blushed and clapped her hands together. "Okay, let's think about this sensibly. We have enough food to last the two of us for a fortnight. We have water and electricity, but the power could cut out at any minute."

"Heh that sounds like parents in a nutshell." Aj said. "Yea that is true. do you guys have candles? That would be helpful just in case that happens." Aj said.

"Lots," Violet said. "They're great aesthetic and I use them for art study. We also have this," she added, pointing to the fireplace. "A real, authentic, log burning fire. Sometimes when we're low on cash, we light this to keep us warm rather than paying heating bills. Heh, sorry, that was depressing. Hey, um, you'd better shower now if you needed to, in case the power goes and we lose the heating."

"That sounds like a good idea. I did get kind of wet from the rain earlier. Dont want to catch a cold." Aj said. He took her up on the offer as he headed towards the bathroom. He figured he could just borrow some of Violets father's clothes.

"You can borrow my dad's clothes and stuff," Violet said, confirming his thoughts, as she handed him a towel and showed him to her bathroom. It was pretty small. When he was done with his shower, Violet was down in the kitchen cooking the meat she had stored so that it didn't spoil. "Can you take over here?" she asked him. "I need a shower too." She seemed flushed from the heat of cooking, but she was actually blushing at how amazing A.J looked with wet hair.

Aj smiled. "Sure. We just cookin' or are we thinking of making something?" Aj said as he came into the kitchen and took over the cooking for the meat.

"Just cooking," Violet said. He could see that all of the hobs and the oven were filled with meats. "Just so it doesn't spoil as fast. Okay, I'll be right back." She headed off to the shower. A.J was done cooking the meats when suddenly all of the appliances stopped working, and he heard Violet yelp from the bathroom. The power was out - so the water must've gotten cold.

"Vi, Are you alright?!" Aj said as he slowly made his way towards the bathroom. Luckily he had finished and had turned off the burners too. He got to the door and knocked.

"I'm fine," Violet mumbled through the door. "It just got a little cold in there. Be out in a minute." And she was, with her white hair slicked back and making her look like a silver fish. "Guess the power's out," she muttered, flicking a light switch to no avail. "Which means we're gonna have to stay by the fireside tonight, to keep warm. Help me move the mattresses." They each grabbed a mattress off of her and her father's beds, and moved them to the floor in front of the fire. It looked cosy.

"This is pretty cozy." Aj said as they sat down on the mattresses in front of the fire. They could hear the storm raging outside. "Geez. Even though they said it would be bad, its different hearing it in person huh?" Aj said.

"Yeah," Violet agreed, getting some logs out of a basket and putting them in the coal grate. "I've not been in a storm this bad before, normally they blow in further south right? Okay, we don't need to burn these yet, it's not too cold. Want to throw together some food in an interesting concoction of flavours and textures?" she asked playfully, waggling her eyebrows.

"Oh? You had me at concoction." Aj said with a grin as he got up excitedly and headed towards the kitchen with Violet. Meanwhile, at the mansion, everyone was just hanging out, waiting out the storm. Jazzmin however seemed a bit...nervous. Especially whenever there was lightning strikes.

"You still haven't experienced my concoctions," Violet reminded A.J, getting out some of the chicken that they'd cooked earlier. "You like spicy food right?" she asked, tossing the chicken together with some chilli flakes. "Can you get the bread? It's up there." She indicated to the cupboard right above her, so A.J would have to reach over her to get it... Celeste had noticed and put her arms around Jazzmin comfortingly. "Still not a fan of lightning?" she asked, kissing her cheek. They did kissing now~.

Heh that was true. He was kind of excited for what she would make. "Oh yea. I love the spice." Aj said. He saw where she pointed and he reached up to grab it. He was a bit in her bubble, but he was sure it was ok since she asked him to get it....man she smelled amazing. "Y-yeah. I know it's kinda silly. Alex still makes fun of me.." She said pouting but happy for the kisses.

Recently they'd been standing a lot closer together and not minding when their bodies brushed against each other's, as well as lingering whenever they had to touch one another for whatever reason. Every time, it made Violet's heart pound and... Something get hot. Ugh, she couldn't see or feel him behind her, but she sensed him. It was like his body heat was permeating the air around her. "We're gonna have a concoction in a sub," she said as casually as she could. "Everyone's scared of things," Celeste said comfortingly. "Being scared of lightning makes sense. Do you remember what I'm most afraid of?"

"I-I like that sounds really good." Aj said trying to keep his composure as well. He also got that same feeling and he did his best to suppress it as he grabbed the bread and quickly moved away from her. "Yeah. You're afraid of clowns. They are pretty creepy." Jazzmin said.

"Bread knife's in there," Violet said, gesturing to the draw by twisting her booty in that direction. Oops, that was a bit flirty... But she didn't care, all the cardio and squats she'd been doing with A.J made her look good. And she maybe caught him looking sometimes? Ugh, no, no way would he be interested in her. Celeste's smile turned scared and sad. "I-I know they're just trying to make a living," she whispered.

Of course Aj would stare! He did make sure, or at least try to make sure, that she didnt catch him doing it because he didnt want her to think he was a perv. Plus he was sure she wouldnt like him anyway, since he used to be a jock and she didnt like those. He was sure she was fine as friends, although it was driving him nuts. "Yeah they're just makin a living." Jazzmin said, now hugging celeste and kissing her cheek.

They made their subs and threw in a whole bunch of other ingredients too, then sat down on the floor beds to eat. It was getting a little chilly. "What are we gonna do to ride out the storm?" she asked him, realising too late that that sounded bad. Celeste smiled up at Jazzmin, squeezing her a bit more tightly when another lightning bolt flashed across the sky. Hey, this seemed like a good moment for a proper kiss. Celeste was still so shy about those...

"I guess we could just play games. I remember when we used to go camping when we were kids we would have all kind of games that you could play without power." Aj said. That would also take his mind off his feelings for Violet right now... Jazzmin smiled back but then the lightning bolt struck and it freaked her out. She got real close to Cleste right now, their faces almost touching. Jazzmin was a bit shy about it, but could take the initiative as she moved in to kiss celeste.

"Like card and board games? We have some of those," Violet said, crawling across the mattress - more ass wiggling - to reach under the sofa and fish out some games. They were all super dusty. Never one to turn down her girlfriend's advances, Celeste readily tilted her chin back and let Jazzmin kiss her. No, she kissed her back too. Jazz had the softest lips...

Aj bit his lip when Violet wiggled her butt in front of him. She was seriously making this hard. "I meant other games, like word games and memory games and stuff, but board games would be great!" Aj said. Cleste tasted so sweet. Sweeter than the sugariest dessert. Once the kiss was done, Jazzmin smiled at Celeste. "You taste so sweet. Thanks for making me feel better.~" Jazzmin said.

"Oh right, that makes sense," Violet said, pulling the boxes of various games out from under the sofa. "Like charades and stuff right? I'm game." It was going to get dark soon so they wouldn't be able to see cards or boards fully, so word games would work. "Okay, how about you pick?" Celeste was pink but she went a deep shade of red when Jazzmin described her as sweet. Oh it made her heart pound! "I'm just here for you," she mumbled, hugging her so that she could just hide her embarrassment.

"Well, theres a couple we can do. We can play memory games, or never have I ever, or would you rather. We can wait till it actually gets dark first though. I havent played this game since I was a kid!" Aj said when he saw one of the games Violet had brought out. Jazzmin giggled as she hugged celeste back. Im here for you too. Perhaps we should do something to distract ourselves from the storm?~" Jazzmin said.

"Wh-what do you suggest?" Celeste asked nervously, leaning back to look at her halo-haired girlfriend. Ugh, she was so beautiful.

Jazzmin grinned then giggled as she got up and took Celestes hand. "lets find an empty room and see what happens~." Jazzmin said. They were probably just going to make out a bit, depending what celeste would want.

Celeste was taken aback by the direction this went in, and pulled her hand gently out of Jazzmin's. "We talked about... This," she whispered. And what about everyone else? They were in the Radcliffe home, not their own, they couldn't do whatever they wanted. Or whatever Jazz wanted.

"Candy land! this is a classic. Ash used to beat me at this all the time." Aj said with a smile as he pulled up the game. "I know Celeste. I was...just being coy. I didnt think we'd do anything too much. Just some kissin' or cuddlin'." Jazzmin said. She kinda just wanted to lay in one of their huge comfy beds and kinda cuddle.

Violet snorted. "Ash always beat you at this? You mustn't be very smart~." The thought of never have I ever - that was enticing. Celeste looked down, embarrassed by her silly assumptions. "S-sorry, I just..." Ugh, she was so naive and yet so presumptuous.

"Hey. I was a kid. Plus..Ash is way smarter than me." Aj said with a grin as he set it up. aj would be very down with playing that with her as well. "hehe its ok it s ok. I didnt meant to give you any bad ideas." Jazzmin said. "So..do you still wanna find a room? we can just chill." Jazzmin said.

"That she is," Violet teased, digging A.J gently in the ribs. It always made her face flush when she was close to him, and she felt him looming tall over her. He was a big guy... "She's smarter than me, too. She's smarter than she lets on, really, I bet she'd make a great successor to your dad's empire if she weren't so good a seamstress too." "Actually, I-" Jazzmin's question was answered when Celeste's stomach rumbled. They could smell all of the older generation cooking in the kitchen, so they should probably eat before heading in.

"Heheh yeah. Hopefully maybe we can work something out about that in the future." Aj said. Maybe like a co-run of the company from the both of them so they could do their own things as well. Aj let the thought go as they started playing the game. They played for a while until the lights finally did go out. "Sounds like its food time first." Jazzmin said with a giggle as she grabbed Celeste's hand and lead her towards the really amazing smells.

"Yeah, that's up to you and yours to decide," Violet agreed. It wasn't her business, and anyway it didn't interest her one bit. She had her whole life mapped before her, and it had nothing to do with the Radcliffe estate. As it turns out, A.J was just bad at this game, as Violet easily beat him. "Alright! One-nil to moi," she boasted, doing a little dance. "Uh, but I better get this started, you pick the next game while I do this," she said as she began to throw the firewood together. Everyone was in there, all of Jazzmin's friends and family, the only two missing being A.J and Violet. And Greg, who was becoming accepted as the newest member of the group. "I hope they have enough food," Tarana was fretting over her missing son. "Ani does eat such a lot..."

"ughh I still suckat this!" Aj said. He couldnt help but laugh when he saw Violet's little dance. "How about we play a different game? Would you rather or never have I ever is fun." Aj said. "Im sure they'll be ok. As much as the boy eats, he still can keep it in check." Alistar said. "Im sure they have food there anyway." Atticus said.

"How about 'would you rather'?" Violet suggested a little too quickly. 'Never have I ever' normally only went one way, whereas 'would you rather' could remain in the realms of innocence. "We can play while I do this. So, would you rather... Fight 50 duck-sized horses, or one horse-sized duck?" A standard starting question. "We've all known about the hurricane for a while," Ori said. "I'm sure Violet has the provisions." Violet's father nodded in confirmation, but then looked concerned. "S-so when you say he's a big eater, how big?" It was funny how he phrased it.

Oh ho always an interesting first conversation topic. "Hmmm....I would say....50 duck sized horses. Ducks are really vicious and if they were as big as a horse, it would be terrifying. Horses mostly stomp so their main attack would be null." Aj said. "Well he used to be a football player. Although he doesnt seem to eat as much as back then." Alistar said. "I would say he eats as much as two people." Atticus said, having dinner enough times with them to know.

"Fifty of them though," Violet said, striking the match and lighting the kindling. She had to lean forward to blow underneath it and get it to ignite, and in doing so she stuck her butt up in the air. Huh, she hoped A.J was staring at her right now. Soon the fire was flickering away happily, warming and lighting the room. "Okay, you ask me," Violet said, wiping her brow and getting up to light some candles around the room. "Muscly," Yve said dreamily from where she was floating beside Violet's dad. Honestly, Yve freaked him out the most, even more than the lion man and their purple lionish kids. "Yeah, as Yve said, he's almost wasting his talent," Ori added.

"hmmm...ok. Would you rather be able to teleport or read peoples minds?" Aj said, starting with a simple one as well. "I kind of agree as well. The kid was built for sports." Kenny said. "That might be true, but it's his decision. We can't force him to do something he doesnt want to do." Alistar said. About all of the parents agreed with that.

"Pfft, easy," Violet said with a snort, sitting back down next to A.J. "I'd teleport. Imagine hearing what others think of you, that'd be horrible. Well, for me it would be. You'd just get women thinking you were hot. Or, uh, or something like that!" Crap, Violet, now he would know she thought he was hot. Some of the parents thought how'd they'd made their children do as they willed when they were younger, and felt guilty for it. But that didn't matter now. "It's been years since I visited the Radcliffe Manor," Jior said, stretching his wooden limbs. As a politician, he couldn't be seen associating too much with a business empire in case they appeared shady. "Go on, Al, where are the old entertainment rooms you used to take us all to?"

"hehe so you think everyone thinks I'm hot? I doubt that. I'd probably pick that too. You're right, hearing everything others think would be terrible. Plus unfair. If people knew what you were thinking, they could learn about your bank accounts, passwords, people you like...If you had someone you like!" Aj said. "Oh ho I have way more entertainment rooms now. Follow me and I'll show ya." Alistar said, quite excitedly as they got up and he lead them away. Jazzmin looked to all the non parents. "what would you guys like to do?" She asked.

Violet was glad he quickly glossed over the 'hot' topic, and she laughed at what he was saying to shake off her own embarrassment. "You're making out like telepathy is super evil," she said. Why was he emphasising having a crush on someone, though? Oh no, did A.J know...? "Hmm, okay, would you rather never be able to eat your favourite food again, or have it be the only thing you eat for the rest of your life?... And what is your favourite food?" Violet's dad didn't know if he was invited, but Tarana ushered him along so he went with them all. "I'd like to eat," Lisa said jokingly, seeing as the adults had left the cooking to simmer while they went to one of Alistar's dens.

"hmmm....ok so am I the one cooking if I have to eat it for the rest of my life? Because my mom makes really amazing curry but I dont think I could make it." Aj said. "it's curry by the way." He said, answering the favorite food question. "Well then, lets see if we can figure out what was cooking and finish it up." Jazzmin said with a smile. She was actually getting kinda hungry as well.

"What kind of curry?" Violet asked. Curry was a catch-all term for lots of different Indian, or even just spicy dishes. "If your favourite food is specifically your mother's curry, then I guess she'd be cooking it for you forever... Sounds nice," she added in a quieter voice. The food looked like a simple stew, a huge meal that Tarana had thrown together to feed them all. Ash took over, because she knew how her mother spiced and simmered things, and in five minutes, they served up enough food for the youngsters, saving the rest for the elders.

"hehe its called Dhansak curry. It is the most amazing thing. Hmmm...I guess I'd probably go with eating the same thing every day then." Aj said, not hearing her say the last part in a quiet voice. "Ok your turn. This ones always interesting. Would you rather know how you're going to die, or know when you're going to die?" Aj asked. they left it to Ash and as soon as it was done they all began to dig in. "Your moms food is sooo good." Klu said happily as they ate.

"For all three meals? You'd really balloon," Violet teased, poking him in the stomach. It was rock hard, Jesus Christ... "Man, why you gotta make this morbid? I'd say I'd like to know how I'd die, that way I'd avoid it until I'm super old and ready to leave this mortal coil. I'm not gonna ask you that because it's depressing. So..." As she thought about her next question, she lay down on her stomach so that more of her could be warmed by the fire. "Uh, I'm not good with thinking of these." "L-little spicy," Celeste mumbled, her eyes watering from just a tiny kick of chilli. She had wuss taste buds.

"hehe its not morbid its just life you know?" Aj said. Ooh she just had to lay out like that. Aj knew he'd be staring at her butt so he laid down beside her. "Heh I wont lie, I mostly ran out of ones as well. Maybe we can just ask each other questions about ourselves?" Aj said. That could be fun. "You get used to the burn." Atticus said. He used to not be good with spicy food until he started eating more with the radcliffes.

"You just want to play 'never have I ever', don't you?" Violet teased again, nudging A.J with her shoulder. They were lying so close together. It was nice. Violet couldn't help yawning. "Ah, sorry, bit sleepy," she mumbled. "I'm gonna go clean my teeth and put something more comfy on. You want me to get you a spare toothbrush?" Celeste looked at Jazzmin with her lip wobbling. "Please don't make me too much spicy food," she whisper implored. "Sunny doesn't like it either," Aurora swooned, stroking her wildling boyfriend's head. He hated spice.

"hehe kinda I wont lie." Aj said. Once she yawned he yawned a bit too. "Oh sure. Thanks." Aj said. He got up and followed her to get his toothbrush. "hehe don't worry angel. I wont make you eat anything you cant handle." Jazzmin said. This was pretty spicy, even for Jazzmin, but she kind of liked it. Sunny had his tongue out and was blowing on it, hoping that would make the spice go away. Blech he did not like this food!

"We can do that after, then," Violet said, going into her room and shutting the door. She came out a few minutes later, wearing an over sized jumper and thigh high cable knit socks. Even she thought she looked cute, but this might be a bit risqué. She was wearing underwear but... Not a bra. Not that that was visible under such a large top. She cleaned her teeth and rejoined A.J in the lounge, which was nice and toasty thanks to the fire. Celeste blushed bright pink and smiled like a goof, taking another bite of spicy food without thinking about it. Ow, it hurt again. "Here, you wusses," Ash teased, bringing a pitcher of milk for the ones who were too weak for spice.

Aj was just waiting for her to come back and bring him back a toothbrush. She seemed to forget to get him one as he went back to the lounge and she came back all changed, wearing something really cute, but with no toothbrush. "heh forgot my toothbrush?" he said. A couple of them took the milk since the food was very heated. Jazzmin didnt feel she needed it, it wasnt too spicy. "So after we eat what should we do?" Jazzmin asked.
Generi
Generi

Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen Empty Re: Notsofuture Highschool: Next Gen

Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:47 pm
Violet gave A.J a droll look, then grinned and revealed the toothbrush she was holding behind her back. "Of course I forgot it," she said sarcastically, flicking the brush into the air for him to catch. "Don't be long, it's pretty cold in the rest of the house." The fire was like a force-field of warmth, holding back the coldness of the storm. They could hear it howling and whooshing outside. "Party games!" Ash said with a whoop. "Starting wiiiith speed dishes! Last one to put their dish in the machine is a-" She didn't finish her sentence, as there was a mad scramble of people getting up and trying to shove their dishes into the Radcliffe's rather large, expensive dishwasher. Even Yana and Celeste went along with it, as Ash's 'last-one-to' games could have lethal consequences.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:05 pm
Luckily Aj's reflexes were great, as he managed to catch the toothbrush while it was in the air. He grinned as he went out and shivered as soon as he left. Whoo she wasn't kidding!! It was a bit chilly out here. He quickly headed to the bathroom to go brush his teeth. Once he was done, Aj quickly came back to the room and got towards the fire. "Whoa, you weren't kidding." He said with a smile. They all dashed over but the last one to actually get their dish into the dish washer was.....Leo. He didn't get a good head start and the others were much faster. "Dang." He said.
Generi
Generi

Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:30 pm
When he came back, A.J saw Violet splayed across the mattress on her belly, with her feet up in the air. She had her phone in her hand and was trying to text someone. "Still no signal," she murmured, flinging her phone away gently to the side and sighing. Her posture perked up a bit when she saw A.J, and she smiled. "I'm glad you came with me to get my stuff," she admitted. "Otherwise I'd be here by myself. Wouldn't be nearly as fun." "Ooh, you gotta submit to our punishments now," Ash teased Leo, poking him in the chest. Yana took his hand and stood beside him. "I take also," she said bravely. No punishment of Leo's would go unshared by Yana.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:47 pm
Heh she was just too cute. Aj couldn't help but think that every time he saw her. "Hey it's no problem. I wouldn't want you to be here all alone either. I would have worried too much." Aj said as he came over and sat down beside her. Leo blushed slightly but then happily squeezed Yana's hand. She was so sweet he loved it.
Generi
Generi

Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:14 am
Violet's heart thumped against her rib cage when A.J said that to her. "Would you?" she asked him quietly, looking up at him through her lashes. God, he looked so good in all lighting but the firelight flickering against his golden skin was, quite simply, gorgeous. He was gorgeous, inside and out. How had Violet snagged such a good friend? Ugh, and only a friend at that. "Aww," several of the girls swooned upon seeing Yana and Leo's little interaction. There was no doubt in the world that the two of them were in love, though they couldn't admit it. How could they think of giving them a punishment when the two of them were so adorable together?!
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:00 am
Oh man she was so beautiful. Her looking up at him through her eye lashes was too much. He blushed slightly and rubbed his head. "O-of course I would worry. I mean...we're friends." He said. He wished that wasn't true and they could be more than that. "you two are too precious." Jazzmin said smiling at them both. "Uh th-thank you. So...what do we have to do?" Leo asked Ash.
Generi
Generi

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:22 pm
Heh, why did it sting when he said that? Oh yeah, because Violet was harbouring the biggest and most obvious crush known to mankind. "You're my best friend, Ani," she told him matter-of-factly, sitting up beside him and looking towards the window, outside of which the world howled. They were sitting so close together now, with Violet having to look over A.J's shoulder to see the window. But really, she wasn't trying to look outside, the curtains were shut anyway. She just wanted to feel his eyes on her... "Oh, I couldn't be mean to the two of you," Ash cooed. "Well, I could to you on your own, Leo, but not with Yana there!" Yana felt like that was a good thing, because she was protecting Leo. But really it was because all of the older girls, even the aggressive Andromeda, saw the naive alien as something to protect. "Ah, here's something easy to do!" Ash said, an excited glint in her eyes. "You two have to hold hands all~ evening."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:30 pm
It stung for Aj to hear her say best friend. Forever in the friendzone for Aj, even though he had the hugest crush on this girl. "y-yeah. You're my best friend too." Aj said as he looked deeply into her eyes. They were so beautiful just like the rest of her. He couldn't help but stare. Leo blushed slightly and then looked at Yana. He was glad she was here. He wouldn't mind it. "I don't mind, do you?" Leo asked Yana.
Generi
Generi

Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:58 pm
It had been exactly what A.J had just called her, so Violet was perpetually in the friendzone too. She felt his eyes on her, like she'd wanted, and turned her head slightly to stare back at him. The intensity of his gaze surprised her. He had pale eyes like the rest of his family, and they were gorgeous against his tanned skin. It was almost intimidating how good looking he was, but this time Violet didn't look away. It was like their eyes had locked together. Yana looked at Leo and said plainly, "I like this." It was so sweet how comfortably the two of them got into the role and just held each other's hands. Ash squealed excitably and clapped her hands, which confused Yana. They were just holding hands, after all.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:26 pm
"You uh....you have...very pretty eyes." Aj felt himself saying. Oh crap that might have been too much. He kind of just let it slip, but the way she was looking at him he felt he had to say something to her. He just hoped she didn't get mad and tell him he was getting too close or something like that. "I do too." Leo said back with a smile. Some of the other girls also squealed as they saw them. Too cute! "Ok now that that's settled, how bout we play some more games?" Jazzmin said.
Generi
Generi

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:28 am
Well, that certainly calmed her down a bit. Violet's heart was still pounding her chest and her pale cheeks were visibly flushed, but A.J being a dork was nothing new. Even if it was such a personal compliment. "Y-you too," she mumbled back in response. "All of you is, honestly." Ugh, what was she doing, sitting here half naked with a man that was so far out of her league it hurt? He was dumb, sure, but to even think she could be cute around him was embarrassing. So, Violet was super confused when he kept staring at her after her admission of finding him attractive. Yana gave Leo one of her rare smiles, that were usually reserved for just her mothers. At that point, Epsilon and Eradinae came into the room carrying the youngest of the two lion cubs. "We heard squealing," said the brother. "And games," added the sister. Yve had obviously made them come to join the older offspring for whatever reason. So now they would have to think of something child friendly to involve the youngest ones.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:40 pm
All of him was? Aj was surprised. He didn't think she found him attractive at all. He thought he wasn't her type. That thought that she thought he was "pretty" made him really happy. "hehe r-right back at ya." Aj said. He felt stupid but that was all he could think of to say. "Hey since there are so many of us, and this place is so big, why don't we play some dark tag?" Jazzmin suggested. They all hadn't played that in a long time.
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:58 am
Violet felt like the heavy atmosphere from before had been lifted somewhat once A.J returned to his usual dorkish self, and laughed with relief. It did sound like she was laughing at him, though. Suddenly, a loud crashing sound from outside drew their attention, and Violet regrettably got to her feet to go over to the window. "Ah, man," she groaned when she saw outside. "The old oak's blown over. Ani, come look." Yana blinked at Leo. "What is dark tag?" she asked him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:14 pm
Looks like Aj had somehow defused that tense atmosphere...somehow. He wasn't sure if that was what he wanted but he decided to roll with it for now. He got up as he went to go see the tree. "Wow. This storm is really crazy. I hope it lets up a bit soon." Aj said. He didn't mind staying here with Violet but he was sure she was worried about her father and he was worried about his family as well. Leo turned to yana. "Dark tag is when you pick a few rooms to play in, turn out all the lights and play tag. One person is it, and everyone else has to hide and run away from them. The person who is it has to touch everyone, and the first person who gets tagged has to be it the next turn." Leo said, explaining to yana, and hopefully anybody else who forgot how to play.
Generi
Generi

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:54 am
"Y-yeah, soon," Violet agreed. In all honesty, she didn't want it to let up too soon, because she was here with him alone and it was so... Nice. And now he was leaning over her to look out of the window, demonstrating the differences in their heights. Wow, A.J really towered over her, Violet thought as she looked up at him. Their bodies were almost touching as well. Ugh, Violet felt that tension from before welling up again, but she didn't fight it as she stared at him. Ahh, this sounded like a fun game, but there would be some issues with it. The lion children with their heightened senses, and Yana with her sensors would be at an advantage. But Yana, Aurora, and Celeste would also all be at a disadvantage because they glowed. "We'll use a blindfold to make it fair," Ash suggested, thinking of all of those factors.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:51 pm
Aj was still looking out but he could feel her eyes on him. He wondered why. Did he have something on him? He could feel that weird tension build up again. "Well since we might be stuck here a while, you want to play around a bit more?" Aj said. That sounded weird the way he phrased that.... "That sounds like a plan. Now...who wants to be it first?" Jazzmin said. Being it was actually really fun, but it was also exciting to hide. "How bout we decide that after we pick the rooms we'll be playing in? Ash where would be the best place to play?" Orion said. He wanted to do this to keep his mind off his worrying for Greg. he'd probably just supervise and make sure nobody ran into anything or hurt themselves.
Generi
Generi

Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:04 am
The way he worded that, why did it make Violet shiver inside and out? Oh, right, it was obvious why. Naturally, A.J didn't mean it like that but Violet wanted to admonish him for it anyway. "A-Ani," she murmured, still staring up at him. She had this urge to... Kiss him. It wasn't the first time. But this was certainly the strongest she'd ever felt it. "Nearest room's this way," Ash said, leading the group down the hallway. There were many rooms in this place that would be good for it, but this one was within the shortest distance. Yana wanted to be 'it' but she also wanted to keep holding Leo's hand. It was their duty to do so anyway. "I'll be it!" Lisa volunteered. She had a secret advantage that only Klu knew about, but she wouldn't be using it.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:13 am
Wh-whoa. The way Violet was looking at him...and the way she said his name...it made Aj lose himself for a second. And in that second there was enough time for him to grab her gently and lean in closer. "v-violet." Aj murmured back to her. He really wanted to kiss her right now. Would she hate him if he did? He could apologize for it afterwards if she didn't like it....for some reason he just couldnt stop himself as he leaned in to kiss her. Leo was excited. He had never played this while holding someone's hand. He would do his best to keep them from being tagged! "hehe alright so Lisa is our tagger. lets get those blind folds and then start this up!" Jazzmin said excitedly.
Generi
Generi

Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:40 am
Normally this sudden outburst would shock Violet into a shell - she was not fond of surprises - but it was A.J. He was huge and strong, but gentle and kind. In this cold place, he was warm. And in her depressing, mundane, frankly dark life, he was joy and excitement and light. She wanted him so badly, and his actions didn't speak otherwise. While he leaned down to kiss her, she tiptoed up and met him halfway to give him her first kiss. She was surprised just how hot it was! "I sorry if I give us away," Yana said, remembering to use a colloquialism. Her glowing was adamant even in the half-light, only going out when she slept. They found a blind fold, and Lisa made Klu tie it over her eyes, but under her glasses. "Kinky," she teased her girlfriend.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:45 am
Aj was surprised that she was into it, but that surprised was overshadowed by how amazing this kiss was with Violet. It was so...hot. They continued kissing and it felt like it might go into something else as they took a break to catch their breath. "Vi..." Aj said wanting more. " Don't worry. We're going to hide so well they won't ever find us." Leo said with a smile. Klu giggled as she reached for Lisa. "i hope you find me first~" Klu whispered to her.
Generi
Generi

Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:18 pm
"Ani," Violet breathed in response, though she was quickly becoming out of breath. Did this mean he wanted her too? Was he just caught up in the moment? Was he just worked up by her outfit but not actually into her? What was going on?! If she thought about it too hard, the moment would be ruined and this 'more' wouldn't happen. She, too, wanted more, so she closed the gap between them again and took her second kiss from him, this time with her hands either side of his face. Yana looked panicked at that. "Shishi and mama," she stammered, thinking of how sad her mothers would be, and how sad she herself would be, if they were never found again! Lisa shivered and giggled at her girlfriend, before she was blinded and everyone ran around to find a hiding spot.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:26 pm
Aj didn't feel like he could say anything else. At this point their emotions seemed to be connected. When she kissed him again and grabbed his face, Aj grabbed her around her waist and gently picked her up easily. He took them over to the bed as they continued kissing just so they wouldn't be standing now. "heh I don't mean literally never found. Just mean we will win this game." Leo explained to Yana. "remember if at any time you can't find anybody and get fed up just yell out that you give up!" Jazzmin said finally to Lisa as they all ran off to hide in the huge rooms. Lisa had to count to 40 before she could start looking, which gave everyone plenty of time to hide somewhere.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:15 pm
A small skip of 5 years later...

Our university students have all graduated, and are young working adults. Those in high school are all in varying stages of their university lives, though the oldest are in the process of graduating and finding their own jobs. It is a time of much change, and yet many things remain the same still.

At first the four university girls lived together in a two-bedroom house to save on rent and because why not? After a while, though, as their relationships got more serious, they decided to get their own one-bedroom places. Lisa and Klu didn't know that one reason the others wanted to move out was because they heard them having sex a few times. Celeste's vow of abstinence was starting to become a strain. Nevertheless, they were nothing but happy together. Celeste's job was hard, incredibly hard, as a suicide hotline support worker. She appreciated Jazzmin so much for being her ray of sunshine every day - and she planned to make their relationship even deeper very soon.

Violet and A.J. had just managed to buy their own place together, though it was mostly A.J. who bought it. They'd struggled with long distance through university, but as soon as A.J. graduated they'd be moving in together and there would be no more distance between them. Violet couldn't wait. The only problem was that Violet, as an art student, had graduated early and already started working, but A.J.'s sports degree made him graduate much later in the year. There was also to be a big all-American spangled celebration for the so-called best sports stars ever produced by his academy. It would be drawing a huge crowd. There was already an insatiable online following for the gorgeous, rich A.J. It disgusted Violet.

Ash was still living with her parents for now, but only because Atticus insisted on saving his own money for an equal share of the place they would eventually live in. Therefore, Ash was privy to some of the issues her parents were having. Namely, that A.J. was going to be a sports star and Ash was already an intern at a top fashion company. Neither of them were sticking with the Radcliffe empire.

Young Leo and Yana weren't so young anymore, which both of their parents seemed to be struggling with. Yana lived with her mothers still, but was constantly staying over at Leo's university lodging. Her mothers were viciously protective of their baby girl, and it probably scared Leo a bit. Yana had no idea what was going on. She just studied and slept in his bed with him, which smelled really nice. Nothing else happened. Was more supposed to happen>
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:45 pm
Jazzmin was also dealing with some difficulties. After graduating her moms wanted to bring her into their business and keep her afloat, but Jazzmin decided she wanted to try to do things on her own. She wanted to work hard for her career, and as much as she loved her parents, she didn't want them to baby her. It certainly created a bit of tension, but Jazzmin was determined. She was a certified chef now, and with Celeste's support, she felt she could do anything! She decided to start off small and work her way up, so right now she was working in a restaurant as an assistant chef. Her pay wasn't great, but it was her pay and she knew she would be able to do better with experience.

Klu was having a hard time, because unlike her friends, she couldn't actually finish college. She had to drop out because she couldnt handle the higher levels of education. She didn't let that deter her though. Although she didn't have any set goal, she decided that she would work hard and find a way to make a living. She wanted to make not only her parents proud, but also Lisa, who she loved with all her heart.

Aj felt it was a brave move to step back into the sports limelight, but when he did he didnt regret it. He forgot how it felt to play, and now he had a really great chance of making this into a career, much to the dismay of his parents. His father was so keen on him taking over the family company, but Aj knew he wouldn't be happy doing that. He wanted to follow his own dreams, and not just be a typical Radcliffe. He was glad he had Violet's support, although she seemed to have different reservations about him going bro that he was unsure of. For now, Aj just decided to focus on what he wanted, and leave his relationship with his father on pause.

Atticus graduated with a degree in business, and he loved it. He did want to get a place with Ash, but the only job he could find right out of college was an intern at a well established company. It would take him time, but Atticus's plan to move up in the company, become a CEO, and give Ash everything she wanted was all he desired. He hoped she could be patient enough to let that happen, especially with all the stuff that was going on at her home.

Leo certainly hoped there would be. As the years went by though, he realized that....he didn't think Yana really liked him. Well at least not in the same way he liked her. She was always so difficult to read, and for a bit he thought they were going out, but then realized that Yana didn't really even understand that concept. It really gave Leo mixed signals since they hung out so much and yana even slept in his bed with him. Leo didn't understand what he should do.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum