ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Heroes of Silvatica City - Page 33 Empty Re: Heroes of Silvatica City

Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:43 pm
Caoimhe decided to just give everyone else a bit of extra juice, maybe that would help. Some flies began to fly upwards into the air, but most of them buzzed angrily towards Aditya and Corlock in droves. Aditya had a quick idea. She braced herself and fired a powerful pulse at the swarm, which made them scatter.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:08 pm
Everyone felt the extra boost and went in harder against death. Daniel and Golem came in together from the sides and it looked like they were overpowering him. However, Knight could feel that Death might do something desperate which could possibly end with a rather large explosion...Corlock fired blasts at the remaining parts of the swarm with his scythe. It would be difficult to kill something made of flies.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:32 am
Knight would contain it with ease, none of them had any reason to worry. Aditya shot another blast at them too, but some of the flies swarmed around it and landed on her. "Ya!" she shouted angrily, splatting them with her hands. "You can't touch me, ya!" The flies were starting to drop like... Flies, funnily enough.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:38 am
They were pushing Death into a corner and he was bout ready to unleash his trump card. Caoimhe could probably see that his energy was beginning to swirl violently. Something big was going to happen. Corlock kept killing flies as well, but it didnt feel like it was doing much. “There has to be a core to all these flies.” Corlock said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:58 am
"He's doin' somethin'," Caoimhe warned them all, as she clapped her hands together and formed a thick bubble of green life energy around Death. This would hopefully slow down whatever he was about to unleash on them. "Ya," Aditya agreed, before she whimpered and held her arm. She was wearing her armour, but it was sexy and showed a lot of skin - skin which was beginning to swell painfully from where the flies had touched her. Of course these flies would be ridden with diseases. They went back to back, looking around to try to find the core. "There ya?" Aditya asked, pointing a few metres in the sky where the flies seemed to be avoiding a patch of sky.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:10 am
Death laughed as he raised his hand and a massive beam blasted into the sky and opened up a portal. From it a very large man came down from the sky, the eternity gems embedded into his chest. It was Harbinger. “Lord Harbinger, I apologize but I needed your assistance.” death said, kneeling down on one knee. Harbinger landed and looked around. He then noticed Knight. “An eternal. I see. At a point I may have avoided one such as you, but now...I fear you not.” Harbinger said. “Heh good eye. Lets aim there.” Corlock said to Aditya as he readied a blast.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:47 am
Finally! Knight had been wearing plain black clothes until that point, but as soon as Harbinger tried to touch down on Earth, her body took on the appearance of a galaxy - or a nebula - or something space-y, either way it was impossible to look at her after that. She flicked her wrists and blasted Harbinger from beneath with a powerful jet of dark matter so that he was rocketed back up into the atmosphere. "No touching my planet," she growled, flying up into the air also. Too obvious, and too slow - the core of Pestilence vanished and went elsewhere. Aditya grunted angrily and kept looking around, and swatting flies away while trying not to let them touch her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:52 am
Harbinger was somewhat taken aback but regained himself once he reached the atmosphere. It seems he had pissed off this eternal in some way. they didnt normally interfere in the lives of mortals like this. "I suppose you have some sort of grudge against me eternal?" Harbinger asked. Well...that just happened. Death was quite taken aback. He ha hoped he could use the distraction to recover a bit but it seemed that wouldnt be the case. "Aditya come close to me." Corlock said, as he released a small electrical field around the both of them. It wouldnt last long but it would give them time to think of a plan.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:04 am
"Are you that dense?" Knight asked Harbinger as she joined him in the atmosphere, a cloud of stardust surrounding her. "Anyway, shut up." A vortex appeared behind him that sucked him higher up into space, where they would cause less harm to the planet as they brawled. So much for Death's back up. That was... A bit of a letdown actually. Caoimhe once again flooded the area with warm green energy as she glared at Death. Aditya pressed her back against Corlock's and thought hard. "Hmmya... Idea," she said suddenly, leaning into Corlock to whisper. She was willing to use herself as bait to tempt Pestilence out of hiding, so Corlock could attack - she knew Pestilence would love the chance to mess with her body again, as sickening as the thought was. They would both have to pretend to pass out though.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:11 am
Harbinger was growing tired of being moved without his consent so after the vortex moved them further away, Harbinger created a void around the two of them. Now neither of them were going to go anywhere. This green energy was really getting on deaths nerves. If he was going to win this he needed to take out that girl. Death focused his attention on Caoimhe and barreled towards her ready to grab her by the throat. Unfortunately for him, Daniel and Golem saw this as a chance and the two of them tackled into Death before he could touch Caoimhe. “Caoimhe, focus on a big blast with that power of yours and we’ll keep him distracted.” Ire said to Caoimhe. Corlock wasnt crazy about this idea, but he had abosolute trust in Aditya. “Alright lets do it.” He said to her.
Generi
Generi

Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:15 pm
A void of what exactly? Of nothingness? This was some powerful stuff, Knight would have been impressed if she wasn't determined to fix this quickly. "I suppose you think this will be effective," she said drolly as she looked around. Caoimhe stood her ground against Death's charge, but it turns out she didn't have to. Oh she would build something up, but it wouldn't be a huge explosion like Ire figured. She simply pressed her hands together and closed her eyes. Aditya waited a moment until another few flies had touched her skin, then she cried out and collapsed, pulling Corlock with her to the ground.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:46 am
“for the moment I think it will.” Harbinger said as he readied himself for anything Knight planned on throwing at him. He wanted to get the limits of his gems and what a more perfect opponent than an eternal? Death was surprised but quickly recovered and smacked Daniel and Golem back. But from behind he was blasted by ire. He was getting assaulted on all sides, giving Caoimhe enough time to do her thing. Corlock groaned and pretended to pass out along with Aditya. His acting skills were superb so now they just had to wait.
Generi
Generi

Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:17 pm
Knight wasn't going to ramp up too much, she would go hard right from the start. As soon as Harbinger took up his position, the whole void of darkness lit up with galactic light and exploded with the power of a nuclear bomb. When Death was down again, Caoimhe walked towards him - slowly. But it was like she was moving through water, her whole body looked like it was floating in slow-mo. She was a beacon of green light. She drifted up until she was head height with Death and reached out to touch his cheek. He felt warm. Had he ever felt that before? After a few moments, the stench of Pestilence got closer to them, and Corlock felt Aditya being dragged away from him.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:09 am
Pulling out all the stops right away huh? “I thought there would be some finess to this.” Harbinger said to himself as he created a barrier around himself and shielded himself from the bomb. He could distort reality, so Knight would have to hit Harbinger with more in order for him to feel it. “ my turn.” Harbinger said. He clenched his fist together and from the void a massive planet came forth and was tossed directly at Knight. Thats what this power as...Life. It was sickening ,and it was literally killing death. He could not live with warmth. His body survived off the coldness of death. “Curse...you...” Death said to Caoimhe. Alright this was it. Corlock took a deep breath and hopped up and shot right at whatever had grabbed Aditya.
Generi
Generi

Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:22 pm
Finesse - but then he threw a planet at her? Pick one, Knight thought to herself as she faced up to the planet hurtling towards them, and Earth. Okay, this was pretty serious. Knight would have to take Harbinger seriously. She broke away from his proximity and flew towards the planet. Hmm, should she teleport the planet away or turn it to ash? Which would effect Earth less? Ugh, Harbinger was giving her a hard time here. Caoimhe put her other hand on Death's other cheek and looked into his hollow eye sockets. The warmth continued to spread throughout his being, and then a little butterfly fluttered between them. Caoimhe smiled slightly, watching it. "It's life's so fleetin'," she murmured. "But so beautiful, don'tcha think?" Pestilence had been looming over Aditya, about to do... Whatever, but when Corlock shot at it, it shrieked and buckled away. Its wound was weeping pus.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:17 am
Before she could think of what to do with the first one, Harbinger decided to bring in another one and had it head towards Knight as well. Death was trying to resist as much as he could but the power of this mortal was..overwhelming. He could not fight this warmth and as much as he hated it, he had to give in and it started to overpower him. “Take that you bastard.” Corlock said as he fired at Pestilience again.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:45 am
Knight gritted her teeth and sped up. Okay, she'd indulge this one and take him seriously. With a strained noise, she threw her hands forward and spun a huge two dimensional vortex in the way of the planet heading towards Earth. But the other one was firing towards her still and she was losing focus. Caoimhe looked into Death's eyes again. "Don't feel defeated," she said gently. "Death can be a wonderful thing, ya know. It gives meanin' to life. There's no need for ya to be so... Gloomy?" Green vines started to twine around his body and blossom. Pestilence squealed again as more pus and now blood was spewing out of it. It keeled over and groaned, but then... Spoke. "You know... Pestilence sometimes has... Another name... Conquest... You know what that means... Don't you?" That was a vaguely familiar, and unfriendly voice.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:16 am
Harbinger readied himself for whatever came next. Hurling two planets was no easy feat, so perhaps with this this eternal would take him seriously. “But...I am death...my name is not life...but death was not always my name....perhaps I have forgotten who I was...you have reminded me.” Death said as he felt her power wash over her. It was so futile to fight it. So he just decided to give in. Corlock got goosebumps from whatever this was. He didnt say anything he just backed up a bit.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:13 am
Knight managed to cast the one planet far away into the cosmos as it cascaded through the vortex she created, but the other one was still barrelling towards her and Earth. She stuck out one hand towards the new planet, while still maintaining the vortex that had not yet completely engulfed the other, and with all her remaining might she pushed at it. The planet began to slow, then stopped, and then with a cosmic groan it started to spin towards Harbinger. Those still on Earth could see this all above them and felt the whole planet shake. Caoimhe shook her head slightly. "You can remain who are you now," she said. "Death is the most... Terrifyin' thing, for everyone livin'. When we come to you in the end, ya should embrace us 'n comfort us like old friends. That's what it should be. It should be as wonderful as life. Otherwise why would any of us bring new life into existence?" She reached down and put a hand on her belly, making it glow faintly. Pestilence began to morph into a smaller, more feminine shape. "Of course you know... You've been part of... Many people's conquests... Including mine." It had transformed into the naked, wounded body of the Ice Queen, a long forgotten face whom Kyun had helped him lay to rest over ten years ago.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:24 am
Unlike Knight, Harbinger had no issues with destruction so he simply blasted the planet and it exploded into billions of pieces. “I hope you plan on taking me seriously now.” Harbinger said to Knight. “I see. You are right. I shall be a welcoming presence to those who exit this life. You have opened my eyes.” Death said. Whatever Caoimhe was doing it seemed to work. Although he was still a skeleton, his horribly intimidating aura was so much more comforting than before. Corlock held his scythe up to her. His spine was seriously tingling and a bubbling emotion of rage was building inside him. “No. NO. NO!!! Not when she’s gone. You bastard!!” Corlock said as he ran at the wounded ice queen, ready to slice her into pieces.
Generi
Generi

Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:14 pm
Thankfully Knight already had that vortex open, so with her other hand freed up now, she expanded it to fully engulf the other planet and to catch the cascade of moon-sized rubble falling to Earth. In response to Harbinger goading her, she grunted and condensed the vortex, and threw it quickly at him. He couldn't blow up a miniature wormhole. Caoimhe smiled more widely, and hugged Death's head to her chest. "When my time comes, I'll greet ya like an old friend," she said. "Now, you're free to be who ya want. Ya don't have to be his servant anymore," she added, referring to Harbinger of course. The ice queen snickered and kind of melted around Corlock's swing. "I'm your nightmare... Your suppressed horror... The enemy who defeated you... You can't kill me on your own," she sneered. "And 'she'... Isn't here to help you now... The Great Lord Harbinger sent her... To a place of eternal suffering... Just like she did to me," she added, referring to what Kyun had done to the Ice Queen many years ago.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:20 pm
That was true, he couldnt destroy the wormhole, but using the power of the temporal gem, he reversed the time of the wormhole and turned it back into rubble and easily deflected it away. This time Harbinger decided to go for a frontal assault as he dashed at Knight. "heh I suppose you're right. I have been under his rule so long. It is nice to not have to follow his plan. I really am sorry he kidnapped your friend. I had a lot of respect for her after she took out War." Death said. Corlock was panicking again as he tried to swipe at the ice queen again, but it wasnt working. "No..youre not real...you're dead...get out of my head!" Corlock said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:42 am
[How does turning back time turn a spacial distortion into solid matter?] Caoimhe was at first confused, but then she realised he was referring to Tenpo. "She still alive?" she asked Death, pressing her hands somewhat more firmly against his temples. The flower and vine eruption from his dark body increased. The Ice Queen snorted with laughter - it didn't sound like how she laughed, more like Pestilence croaking with laughter. "I lived... After your blue whore... Thrashed me... Would she be as horrified as you... To know that what she did... Didn't stop me from taking more men like I did you?" She dashed at Corlock suddenly and took hold of his throat. His head started to spin and he felt even more delirious than before, as well as his throat starting to close.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:46 am
(he just reversed what Knight did lol) "Yes. Harbinger is keeping her captive on his ship. Although captive is not a nice word since he's treating her quite well." Death said. Corlock gasped as he was grabbed by the throat. He struggled but it didnt feel like he could get away from this. So instead... "Heh...I wish....I was there...when she beat your...face in..Its what you deserved...you bitch.." Corlock said to the ice queen with a chuckle. He had no more fear for this pathetic woman.
Generi
Generi

Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:01 am
[So there's a whole planet there again?] Caoimhe looked a little elated by that but there was something else she had to ask first. "We're gonna go get her," she said. "But first... What Harbinger did... Is there any way to fix it?" She could barely get the words out, thinking about how her Will had turned to dust in her hands. The Ice Queen raised her eyebrow and smirked. "Acting brave... I wouldn't be here... If you didn't still fear me," she purred, leaning towards him with her tongue lolling out. Corlock's vision was going more and more blurry, everything was going dim. He vaguely could see an arm wrap around the Queen's torso and pull her back, and a hand yanking on her hair to expose her neck. Someone who sounded like they were far away was shouting: "Cut... Head..." In his delusion, the arms pulling back the flailing Queen looked blue.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum