ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Delicate Love - Page 4 Empty Re: Delicate Love

Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:44 pm
"Oh, uh, sure," Shiori mumbled. She couldn't afford to eat, not to mention she was fussy like a child when it came to food, but Penny made her want to be better. In all ways. "Ya won't get in trouble if ya leave early, right?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:50 pm
"Hehe I don' t think so." Penny said. She ran the library after all so the only one she'd get in trouble with would be herself. Penny didn't have a whole lot of money but she had enough to treat the two of them. She thought of a nice place to go as well. They went through the process of closing up as they headed out. Again, for a brief moment, Shiori could feel eyes on the both of them...
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:12 pm
"That guy been buggin' ya?" Shiori asked as casually as she could muster. Inside she was angry, and frustrated that in her absence she'd allowed some creep to make Penny uncomfortable. Though more than her disgust for the man, she felt disgust for herself. For a brief moment, she'd thought that Penny might be returning the guy's attention and felt... Jealous.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:21 pm
"Oh w-well yeah a little bit. It's been getting worse the past few days so I'm happy you came in." Penny said with a smile as they continued to walk. "I...was thinking of getting something. Like...pepper spray...or a taser. But I get scared of buying one." Penny said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:52 pm
Shiori bristled, and her voice got more harsh sounding than she intended. "Is he really that bad?" she growled. Now, she hated herself even more. "I'll help ya get both," she offered boldly, letting her anger make her confident. "Or if ya don't want, I'll be ya bodyguard. Be more effective once this heals," she added, patting her arm in the sling and wincing.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:57 pm
"I...I don't know. I may just be being sensitive. He hasn't tried to touch me yet..." Penny said as she put her hand over her arm. Seems she was recalling something. "I don't want you to push yourself when you're hurt. If you could get me one of the things....I think I'll e ok. I don't even think I'll have to use it." Penny said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:49 pm
There was a lot of information conveyed in those few sentences that made Shiori feel uncomfortable. The yet was very telling, as if Penny had had such things happen to her in her past. Such horrendous things that Shiori couldn't even come to comprehend. And then she mentioned Shiori getting her a taser or pepper spray. Well, she was such a nice person, and she did really need them. "i-I'll get ya the pepper spray," she mumbled, looking away. "Easier to use 'n... Uh..." She muttered cheaper under her breath. As she was flat broke, she didn't want to spend too much on something she was giving away. She was tired and a little grumpy, and this normally led to her misunderstanding what others said into something more negative.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:49 pm
Penny smiled at her. She was so sweet to get her something. "Thank you. How much is one? I'll give you the money for it." Penny told her. She didn't expect Shiori to just buy it for her without Penny giving her money. As they were talking they arrived at the cute little place penny wanted them to eat at. It looked like a ma and pop place.
Generi
Generi

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:02 am
So... Penny didn't want her to buy it for her after all? Just get it for her? Shiori felt better about that. "C-course," she said, perking up a bit. "I don't know how much they are, but I know a couple places to get 'em, so I'll check for ya. 'Kay? In the meantime, don't... Uh." She was going to tell Penny to stay away from the creep, but when they arrived at the cute little destination, Shiori didn't feel like talking about sad things. This was a happy place.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:12 am
Oh that made Penny so happy. She was still a little worried about using one, but she was sure SHiori would give her advice about how to use it. Penny opened the door for her as they went inside. It smelled very good once they entered, like a grandmas house who had cooked a lot of sweets, and you got a warm fuzzy feeling when you went inside. An elderly woman, that looked to be about 70, was standing at the counter and her face lit up when Penny came in. "Oh goodness if it isn't Penny. Oh. And you brought a friend. How lovely." She said with a smile as they walked up.
Generi
Generi

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:11 am
Shiori didn't recognise this smell as a grandma smell, only thinking of it as sweet and warm more than anything else. It made her feel drowsy. She smiled lazily at the old woman who greeted them, and nodded her head a touch. If this was a happy place for Penny, then Shiori could get behind having a good time here too.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:30 pm
"This is my friend Shiori. We're here to eat." Penny said. "How wonderful. I shall go inform the chef." She said as she shuffled off into the back. Meanwhile Penny took Shiori over to a table and they sat down. "They can make just about anything you want. The cook traveled all over and cooked a bunch of stuff, I always try something different." Penny said excitedly as she looked at the menu. She couldnt wait for Shiori to try the food!
Generi
Generi

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:48 pm
Shiori looked gingerly at the menu, and cringed somewhat. This was all bespoke food, made by hand and with love. As quaint as this place was, it came with a hefty price tag. Probably to pay for all that travelling they'd done. It made sense, though, but still... "Uhh, wh-what'd ya recommend?" she asked, pretending to take the whole menu in.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:12 pm
The prices actually werent all that high because the chef had plenty of money and just did this for fun, Perhaps her anxiety towards paying made her think it was more expensive than it was. Penny looked over the menu, remembering what she already had. "I'd say...the grilled cheese is really good. I've had a few of those." Penny said.
Generi
Generi

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:32 pm
So when Penny went to a restaurant that supposedly had cuisines from all over the world... She went for grilled cheese? Huh, Shiori thought she was well-read. "Then I'll get that too," she said, figuring that'd be cheap enough even for her. Besides, she knew what grilled cheese was so it wouldn't taste gross.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:45 pm
Well Penny was a very simple woman. Sometimes she liked to try some of the more interesting things on the menu, but keeping it simple was also really fun too. Penny smiled as she looked for fixings to add to her grilled cheese when an elderly man came up to them. Even though you could tell he was quite old, he looked pretty spry for his age. He eyed them both then grinned a toothy grin as he help up his pad. "What can I getcha ladies today? Bare in mind, first time customers eat fer' free so ya can order any one entree.'" The old man said. "for free?" Penny said surprised. "Yeah itsa' new promotion. Get th' word out a bit. Once they eat once, they're sure to come back again." the old man said with a chuckle.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:42 am
Shiori's eyes widened a bit. Now that was a promotion she could get behind. As much as it made her want to try some of the more expensive, exotic foods on the menu, she did still like the sound of a plain ol' hot cheese sandwich. "I'll have the grilled cheese," Shiori mumbled, not making eye contact with the spry old man. "P-please," she added. Penny would like politeness.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:48 am
The old man grinned. Nice to see some politeness from the younins. Although Penny was always so polite. "Alright grilled cheese it is." He said as he wrote it down. "I'll also have the grilled cheese. And can you add this?" Penny said as she added a few things to hers that sounded like it would make it really delicious. "Alright. Ya wanna add anythin to yers?" The old man asked Shiori.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:58 am
Shiori just shook her head, and handed the guy the menu. She didn't want to over-complicate things and maybe not like it. Cheese and bread was tasty enough for her.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:06 am
The old man nodded as he put his pad away and walked off to make their food. If she wanted, Penny would happily share hers with Shiori just so she could see how great it was. They had a small bit of chitchat until their food came out. The old man laid their plates out for them. Penny had a bit more since she also got french fries with hers. She had a lot so she would probably share with Shiori. "Enjoy. Holla' at me when yer' done." The old man said as he walked off again.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:21 am
Penny did get a lot of food for such a neat looking woman. Shiori found that... Incredibly endearing. She was about to say 'I can see you like food', but even she realised that sounded insulting so kept that thought to herself. "Smells great," she commented, breathing in deeply through her nose. "I ain't had grilled cheese since school. They weren't great chefs but they knew how to put a crap ton o' cheese on everythin'."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:30 pm
"Hehe cheese is one of those things that goes good with a lot of stuff." Penny said as she cut her sandwich in half and then took a bite. Her face lit up with how great it tasted. She always loved eating here. It made her so incredibly happy, and now she had company witch just made it all the better.
Generi
Generi

Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:43 pm
Shiori took a small bite too, weary that it might be hot. Ugh, she couldn't remember the last time something she ate tasted this good. She closed her eyes and savoured the first bite, not noticing a string of cheese was connecting her mouth to the rest of her food.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:50 pm
Penny saw the string and couldnt help but chuckle. "Is it tasty?" Penny asked Shiori. She seemed to be really enjoying hers. If she wanted, Penny would share hers with Shiori so she could taste even more of it.
Generi
Generi

Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:11 pm
Since they were eating the same thing, Shiori didn't need to share, even if Penny's had garnishes. Shiori nodded, and finally noticed the string of cheese from her mouth to her food. How uncouth and embarrassing, she thought, breaking the string and stuffing it into her mouth hastily. "R-real good," she mumbled. "Thanks for takin' me here. Ain't be somewhere so nice in... A while." It was a lie. She'd never been somewhere so nice.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum