ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Delicate Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Delicate Love

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:13 pm
As if someone had plugged her in at the mains, Shiori lit up like a Christmas tree. "Yeah!" she said, more loudly and boisterously than she intended. Ugh, shit, calm down. Internally scolding herself, she awkwardly ran her hand through her hair and nodded more coolly. "Uh, sure, I'll walk ya."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:21 pm
Seems Penny was feeling the same because she also lit up really happily. "Ok! Th-thank you." Penny said, pushing her hair behind her ear. After locking up the library they were outside. It was a bit chilly, so Penny stuck kind of close to Shiori. "Where..do you live?" Penny asked, not wanting her to go too far.
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:40 pm
Thus came a question that Shiori didn't want to answer. "Don't, uh, don't worry 'bout it," she grumbled, shoving her hands in her pockets and sloping along beside Penny. "What 'bout you? I bet your house is real cute right? What's the word? Real quaint, right? With lotsa bookshelves 'n napkins... O-or, ya know, it's nice." She sounded like such an idiot right now, what was she doing?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:48 pm
Penny figured Shiori was being nice and not wanting to tell her how far she would have to travel. She then giggled. "It's not all that great. I spend so much time in the library my place is not all that wonderful." Penny said. She then realized that since she hadnt been back home in so long, she hadn't cleaned up. Did she have food? What if it was messy? She was suddenly getting nervous about her place. "S-so um...how long have you been an MMA fighter?" Penny asked her.
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:28 pm
This was assuming that Shiori would come inside with Penny. At the question, Shiori shrugged. "Ya could say I been fightin' all ma life." Oh shit, that came out sounding way too deep and depressing, much like Penny's sad revelation from earlier. "But I been gettin' paid for it since I was... Uhh, 22." That was a lie, she'd been doing this and being paid a pittance from age seventeen, but Penny would think so poorly of her if she said.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:38 pm
Penny wasn't sure if that was a joke or not. It was kind of difficult to tell. She hoped it was, because the alternative sounded like it was sad. "Oh. So long. Yet you still study? I think that shows you are very dedicated." Penny said. If a professional was still looking for new ways to do their job, that showed conviction! "I bet you are an amazing fighter." Penny said.
Generi
Generi

Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:46 pm
"Pft," Shiori snorted. "N-naw. I realised I ain't gonna out-brawn anyone bein' my size so I gotta think more. Thing is ma brain muscle's small like ma muscle-muscles so... I-I'm tryin'," she concluded, not wanting to sound bleak.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:53 pm
"Well...I don't much about it, but I can maybe...help you if you want. I know it's strange but I think....we're friends right? And I would really like to help. If you want. Or need it." Penny said. Oh gosh was she talking too much? She must have sounded really goofy right now.
Generi
Generi

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am
Shiori's sallow cheeks had never been so pink with blush before but they were rosy from Penny's proclamation. "Fr-friends," she mumbled, staring dumbly up at the other woman. "Yeah... Yeah!" She grinned at Penny, sticking out her hand to shake it. "I'd like the help if ya can give it to me. 'N in return... I-I dunno what I can give ya, but I will. 'Kay?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:45 am
Penny was surprised about the handshake but happily put her hand out and shook her hand. Penny's hands were very soft and smooth and she didnt have much strength in her grip. "You don't have to give me anything .we are friends." Penny said.
Generi
Generi

Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:29 pm
Shiori's hands on the other hand were, unsurprisingly, rough and tough, at least compared to Penny's. "I'd like to though," she countered, still smiling at her. At this point, without Shiori being aware of it, they were getting closer to Penny's house.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:33 pm
"Hmmm...well I do understand that feeling of not wanting to owe someone kindness. How about you let me think about it?" Penny said. She didn't really do anything that SHiori could pay her back for, so she would have to think about it. Pretty soon they arrived at Penny's apartment. "well. This is me. Thank you for walking me home." Penny said. "Do you...want to come inside for a bit?" She volunteered.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:45 am
Shiori looked up at Penny's apartment, and then around at the dark street. It seemed like a nice place. What harm could this do? "S-sure," she said. "I won't stay long though, don't wanna get in your hair. That okay?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:04 am
Penny smiled and nodded as she lead them inside. The both of them seemed unaware of the fact that someone was watching Penny from a distance....Penny led them to the elevator and they took it all the way to the top floor which was the 7th. They went to her apartment room and Penny paused for a moment. "Um...can you give me like one minute? I...don't remember how I left it." Penny said somewhat embarrassed.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:54 pm
"Oh I don't care- uh, but sure," Shiori said, tucking her hands together in front of her. She really didn't care how Penny's house looked, but then remembered that she herself would hate for people to have a bad impression of her. Even if she acted like she didn't care what people thought. "I can leave if ya ain't comfortable," she offered, taking a step back away from the door. Maybe Penny was having regrets about hanging out.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:57 pm
"N-no no! I just wanna make sure I didnt leave out anything or if I have to pick up some stuff. Just give me two minutes." Penny said as she quickly opened her door and went in. Just as she thought, when she went inside she had clothes and books everywhere. She rushed around and quickly picked up all her clothing and then shoved them into her closet then went and grabbed the books and put them on a shelf. Just like she said she came back two minutes later and smiled at shiori, her face a bit flushed. "Come on in." She said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:49 pm
Shiori assumed that Penny meant unmentionables. Oh, Penny's bras must have been quite- ugh, why was she thinking about that? How disgusting! Sure, despite Penny's clothes it was obvious that she was buxom, but that was no excuse for Shiori to be thinking about it. Still... When Penny returned, it was to see Shiori touching her own chest in shame. "U-uh thanks," she mumbled, shoving her hands back into her pockets and walking in as Penny invited.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:56 pm
Penny had no idea what she was doing, but dismissed it as she let Shiori inside. Once they were in, Shiori saw that even at home Penny had a lot of books. Most seemed more casual, like magazines and what not, but they were still books. It didn't look like she had been here for a while. "Do you want some tea?" Penny asked her.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:34 pm
Shiori looked surprised. "Y-ya don't have to make me tea!" she exclaimed loudly. To her, tea was an immense luxury and she didn't think that people gave it to other people casually. Especially not near strangers like the two of these women. But here Penny was, offering her such a delicacy.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:42 pm
Penny looked confused by her reaction. "It's no problem, I have plenty. I actually just got a new blend that I would love to share. Hold on." Penny said as she quickly went into her mini kitchen and started brewing a batch. It didn't take long as she brought it out to Shiori. "This is chamomile. It has a bunch of good effects, such as relaxation, helping with sleep, and making your hair look a lot nicer." Penny said.
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:02 am
Shiori nodded slowly as she listened to Penny, then grabbed a strand of her own hair and looked at it. At 26, she already had greys... Beside that, her hair was thin and lifeless, it always had been. Probably for the same reasons she was so tiny in stature. "C-chamomile," she mumbled, smelling the tea she'd been given. Ergh, it didn't smell or taste that great, but she still heartily sipped from it. "Thanks," she said. "You're so smart 'n knowle... Knowledgeable?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:23 pm
"hehe I suppose knowledge comes with having your own library. I wasn't always like that though. I learned a lot after moving here." Penny said as she sat down and began to drink her tea. It really did relax her. If she wasn't careful, she might say more about herself than she might have wanted.
Generi
Generi

Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:28 am
Shiori was having the same worry of revealing too much about herself. It was embarrassing. Nervously, she went and sat down beside Penny on her plush sofa. "Wish I was smart," she mumbled, taking another sip of her tea.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:37 pm
"Why do you think you're not smart? I've read a lot of books, but people are always smart in different ways." Penny said to Shiori. They were sitting kind of close since her sofa wasn't all that big. "You seem more confident in yourself than I do. That's something you don't learn from a book." Penny said with a smile. Penny really thought that, because Shiori could fight and take care of herself. Plus, she just seemed to trust Penny so easily even though they barely knew each other.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:59 pm
Shiori was caught between shrugging and blushing, and ended up looking strangely adorable doing it. "S-sometimes ya just gotta learn to be tough," she mumbled. It took all of her more gentile side to make her not add 'to survive', though it was true. Shiori was only this tough because not being tough meant she wouldn't be here today. "I'd rather be book smart," she finished in a whisper.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum