ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Delicate Love - Page 3 Empty Re: Delicate Love

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:36 pm
"hmmm..oh how about we do this then? I can give you some book smarts and you can teach me how to defend myself and be tough. I think that could be beneficial for both of us." Penny said. Although that was the case, Penny also just wanted to spend more time with Shiori. She figured this would be the best way for both of them.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:52 pm
"Oh? Really?" Shiori asked. "I-I mean... Yeah, that sounds great! But... It'd be a shame to make ya tough. Ya such a sweet soul." Oh shit, what a mortifying thing to say. She averted her eyes and stared into her half empty cup of tea. Penny would definitely think Shiori was hitting on her now.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:00 pm
Oh. That was a really sweet thing for her to say. Was that a flirting remark? Penny wasn't sure. She was certainly going to take it as one. Hehe w-why thank you. I don't think I can be tough either. I think...it's just best to be safe and be able to defend yourself. And I think you're really sweet too for worrying about me." Penny said.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:31 pm
Shiori was biting her lip, but then she looked a bit worried. "I hope ya ain't needin' to defend yaself too much," she said. Though she didn't know Penny all too well just yet, the thought of the soft woman having any threat against her made Shiori... Really pissed off. How dare someone do anything bad to such a sweetheart?
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:43 pm
"Well....I hope I won't either. I just think...it's a good idea just in case something does happen you know?" Penny said. She wasn't sure if she should reveal some of the things that happened in her past. At least not yet. There was no need to at this point since they had just become friends. Penny didn't want to scare Shiori off or make her feel bad for Penny or anything.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:09 pm
Something about Penny's constantly quiet, peaceful demeanour just made Shiori relax in an instant. "Ya so smart," she blurted out dumbly. But it was true, Penny was thinking ahead in a way that Shiori rarely did. Speaking of thinking ahead, it was starting to get late. "I, uh, better go," she mumbled, standing up. "Thanks for the tea 'n stuff."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:18 pm
Penny blushed again when Shiori complimented her. She really liked it when Shiori said things like that. When she said she had to go she was really sad, but she understood. "oh n-no problem. I guess I'll see you...at the library?" Penny said with some hope in her voice. If she was going to see her anywhere it would be there of course, so Penny felt stupid for saying that.
Generi
Generi

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:41 pm
"Y-yeah," Shiori agreed. "I don't need no more books though... N-no wait, I'm sure I do," she stammered. In reality, she didn't, but she wanted an excuse to see her cute new friend some more.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:46 pm
"hehe Im sure we can find something you'd like." Penny said as she took her towards the door. When they got there, Penny didn't know how to say goodbye. Her instinct was a hug, but that might be too personal. maybe a handshake? She thought that might be too formal. So she ended up with just a wave. "well...bye bye for now. Stay safe on your way home." Penny told her.
Generi
Generi

Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:29 am
Somehow, Penny looked dorky and adorable when she just waved goodbye like that. Adorkable. Shiori bit her tongue and held back from teasing her about it, though Penny could see she looked clearly amused. "This was... Nice," she said. "I'll see ya." She waved back in the same fashion before exiting Penny's apartment of joy back into her own glum world.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:29 pm
Penny said bye one more time as she watched Shiori leave. As Shiori left the building, she could feel a pair of eyes on her. Possibly. The feeling would have only lasted for a minute as whoever had been looking at her looked away.
Generi
Generi

Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:59 am
And that was the last time Penny saw Shiori for about two weeks. Life, as it was prone to do, got in the way. At first, Shiori wanted to stay away so that Penny couldn't see the state she was in, and then she was just too embarrassed to show her face for a bit. Finally, two weeks to the day after she'd been to Penny's apartment, Shiori returned to the quaint little library. Penny was talking to, or rather being talked at by a man who'd been frequenting the library for a long time. In the last week, he'd been very forward and effectively harassed Penny, who was too shy to tell him to leave. Shiori almost turned and left, seeing Penny engaged with someone else. But something about the other woman's hunched shoulders made her want to keep an eye on the situation.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:11 pm
Penny was kind of sad she hadn't heard from Shiori. Two weeks and she was wondering where she went. Was Penny coming on too strong with the whole inviting her to her place and saying they should be friends? Maybe she was just rushing it. Penny wished she exchanged numbers. Or had a cellphone...this day was made worse by this man. He seemed to be coming to the library quite often, and unlike Shiori, this man was somewhat unwelcome. He was too assertive and Penny felt like he was looking at Penny in that way most men did. "S-so...did you find the...book you wanted?" Penny said, trying really hard to get him to leave. She hadnt noticed Shiori.
Generi
Generi

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:01 am
"It weren't the books I wanted, honestly," the man was telling Penny, and he laughed heartily like he always did. Though, it was more obnoxiously loud than hearty. "C'mon, Penny," he goaded her, somehow making her sweet name sound vile. "Let me show ya a good time. I know you been looking at me all this time." He was leaning over the desk and taking up way too much of Penny's space. The way his eyes were eating her up made Shiori feel sick.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:07 pm
"I-I am the librarian. I have to l-look to keep track...please if you have no interest in books, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you leave." Penny said. She sounded terrified, but she was doing her best to hold her ground....like Shiori would.
Generi
Generi

Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:16 pm
"Pfft, no one's got interest in books," countered the man, leaning over the desk even more. "It's what's inside that counts~." Penny didn't wear low cut tops, but was so buxom that even her sensible jumper revealed some cleavage. It was clear where the man's eyes were. Shiori didn't remember ever feeling this angry. She charged forward and and shoved the man away from the desk. "She said leave," she snapped, looking very intimidating in all of her 4'9" stature. Even with one of her arms in a sling. The man was not impressed. "Get lost, pipsqueak, the adults're talkin'."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:19 pm
Penny was feeling horrible until Shiori showed up. Her eyes lit up when Shiori came in and defended her. "I-I agree with her. If you have no business here I-Im afraid I'm going to have to ask you t-to leave." Penny said a bit more firmly, feeling braver now that Shiori was here, but also worried because she was hurt.
Generi
Generi

Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:53 pm
"C-c'mon," scoffed the man, clearly pissed about the change in situation. He pretended to regain his cool and grinned at Penny. "See ya tomorrow, then, babe." Shiori's angry face clearly scared him off or made him realise it was more effort than he'd thought. Shiori still looked pissed when he'd gone, and scowled coldly at the desk in front of Penny.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:57 pm
Once the man had left Penny let out a deep and heavy sigh. "Th-thank you. He's been coming around more often." Penny said. She was happy to see Shiori but she looked very upset. Probably because Penny couldn't repel the guy as easily as Shiori did. She wanted to ask about where she'd been and if she was ok, what with the arm injury, but instead she stayed quiet and waited for Shiori to say something.
Generi
Generi

Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:59 pm
Penny's gentle, polite voice was like an ointment on Shiori's ears. On all of her, physically and mentally. "Ya gotta be tougher," she muttered, still frowning down at the desk as she picked a stray splinter from the wood with her good hand. "But then... Ya might get hurt. Heh." Her chuckle was lifeless and mirthless, as she stiffly shuffled her bad arm around inside the sling. "So, uh... Ya been okay besides him?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:02 pm
Penny knew it. She seemed upset that she wasnt so tough. Not too upset though. "I know....I'll try harder.....y-yea I mean no there's been nothing else going on besides him....um what about you? Th-that looks like a nasty injury. Are you ok?" Penny said as she leaned in so she could better examine Shiori's arm, leaning over the desk.
Generi
Generi

Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:46 am
"I'm fine," Shiori said shortly, turning her body to hide her arm behind herself. She was trying to speak gently to not frighten the timid, lovely Penny, but her rough voice and lifetime of being on the defensive made her come off as harsh in that moment. Plus, the way Penny obliviously leaned across the desk and exposed more than she needed to of herself was... Something.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:59 am
Penny quickly retreated back when she did that. She knew it. Shiori was still peeved at her. "I-Im sorry. I didn't mean to pry." She said quietly. "I....I missed you. I mean...you havent been around a lot lately so I was worried." Penny said. Ugh that sounded so needy. She didn't mean for it to, she just really wanted Shiori to know that she missed talking with her.
Generi
Generi

Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:16 pm
To many normal people, it might have come off as incredibly clingy and naive. But Shiori was not normal. When she looked up at Penny again, her expression was soft and pleasantly surprised. "Ya... Ya missed me?" she asked quietly. In truth, she'd missed Penny a lot too, and not just because she was a great person. Being with Penny meant being somewhere safe and happy for a little while. "Um, well, I mi... I missed ya too."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:21 pm
Penny couldn't help but blush when she said that. A very happy smile creeped up on her face. "I'm happy to hear that." Penny said. "hey why don't I close up early and we go get something to eat?" Penny said. She wanted to chat with SHiori more, and she honestly kind of wanted to leave the library after that guy was here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum