ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Delicate Love - Page 9 Empty Re: Delicate Love

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:38 pm
Stuck as in she couldnt move very much. She wiggled around enough until she managed to fall out. She quickly got back up and composed herself and looked at Shiori. "H-hey. Is everything ok?" Penny asked as she went up to her.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:31 pm
Shiori had her back to Penny, and was picking stuff up off of the floor that seemed to have been knocked over. She wasn't moving her left arm much, or looking at Penny.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:32 pm
Penny slowly walked around and looked at the mess. Then she looked at Shiori. "Are...are you hurt?" Penny asked as she got down on the ground, helping Shiori pick stuff up and hoping she would speak to Penny.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:24 pm
Shiori kept turning her face away from Penny, but she shook her head in response. "Ain't nothin'," she grunted. They tidied up as quickly as possible, and then Shiori went to sit down. They hadn't eaten dinner yet, but Shiori didn't seem to be going to make it. She just sat there, hunched with her arms wrapped around her knees.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:31 pm
Penny didnt like seeing her like this. It made her really sad and upset. She wouldnt pretend she didnt hear what happened so she made a decision. "You know...I really like eating the food you made. I dont really like to cook but ive always wanted to eat better...Oh I just had an idea." Penny said as she walked over and put her hands on Shiori's knees. "How about...you come live with me? I could leave the cooking to you, and you wont have to worry about rent?" Penny said with a smile.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:28 pm
In years to come, Shiori would regret this moment more than any other in her life, but doing so now meant that she never repeated it again. She was hurt, tired, and stressed. So Penny's hands on her knees brought out the worst response in her. She lashed out and shoved Penny away, not enough to hurt her or make her stumble, but it created a gap between them. Physically and metaphorically. Her expression was wild and angry, and Penny got to see the graze on Shiori's cheek that meant a broken cheekbone and a bruise that would last months. "I don't want your pity," she snarled. "I ain't no charity case, I can live fine on my own." She stopped before a rant spilled over, and frowned. "If ya hungry, ya should'a said. Wait here," she added gruffly as she got up and grabbed her jacket. "Lock the door, don't let no one in." She was out of the apartment and gone before Penny had much time to react.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:55 pm
Penny couldnt even respond. She just receded into herself when Shiori snapped at her. She kept herself from tearing up as Shiori got up and left her alone. Penny fell down to her knees and sighed. "I...Im sorry." She said. It was meant for Shiori even though she wasnt there anymore. She didnt mean to upset Shiori to such a degree. She thought...she would be happy. Guess Penny really messed up. She would be quiet for the remainder of the night then leave Shiori alone in the morning. When Shiori returned, she would not get much of a reaction from Penny. She generally got into this mode when someone had hurt her. It was a defensive mood that would be very hard to get her out of .
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:50 pm
Shiori returned about half an hour later, still pissed but ever so slightly sheepish. Her relief at seeing Penny still in her apartment was overshadowed by guilt at seeing her look so depressed looking, but mostly she was annoyed that Penny hadn't locked the door like she'd told her to. Shiori simply scowled and brought in her shopping. She'd bought the most basic cheese and bacon, and was going to make a simple carbonara. It wasn't something she normally ate as it was quite fatty, but she thought Penny might be impressed by Italian cuisine. If Penny stopped sulking. Shiori set to work cooking, and every so often she looked back at Penny. Oh dear, she really did look so down... And to think Shiori did that to her. The guilt began to set in by the time Shiori got to the pasta boiling, which went badly with the amount of pain she was still in. Seeing Penny like that hurt worse than a broken bone. The meal was now finished, but Shiori wasn't dishing it up. She was silently crying.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:07 pm
Penny was quiet when Shiori came back. She still seemed to be in a bad mood, so Penny just remained quiet. Shiori hadnt even spoken to Penny so Penny remained reserved and withdrawn while Shiori made food. It smelled like it would be really tasty. Penny wanted to offer to help but Still thought Shiori was pissed and didnt want to agitate her further. So she waited. Penny grew curious when the noise of making food stopped. Shiori still hadnt said anything and so Penny looked over to see if things were ok. Shiori was just kind of standing there. Should she go check on her? But what if Shiori snapped at her again? "S-shiori?" Penny said quietly.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:11 pm
Penny heard Shiori snivel, then she wiped her face with her good hand and began to plate up. "Comin'," she mumbled. The food was served up and Shiori brought Penny's over to her first before returning to her own. Her red eyes were a definite sign that she'd been crying, though one of them was closing over from the swelling of her cheek. Shiori sat down next to Penny, but didn't start eating. She was staring at her instead, looking like she wanted to say something.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:18 pm
Oh no...had Penny made Shiori cry?! She never intended to do something so horrible. She must have really upset her. "I....thank you...for the food....and...Im r-really sorry...for making you c-cry.." Penny said, doing her best not to tear up. If she ever saw someone cry she tended to cry too. Shiori must have been staring at her so Penny would apologize for upsetting Shiori.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:42 pm
And just like that, seeing Penny cry made Shiori's eyes well up too. "Nah," she grumbled, wiping her eyes again with the back of her good hand. "I was horrible 'n stupid. I'm sorry, Pen... C-c'mon, let's eat," she encouraged, hastily stuffing food into her mouth before she could cry and make more of a fool of herself anymore. Ugh, she burned the cheese sauce a bit.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:57 pm
Pen.... Penny liked it when Shiori called her that. She sniffled and smiled. "ok." Penny said as she began to dig in, also to keep herself from crying further. It was really good. Penny hadn't had this dish before, so she didnt even notice if the cheese sauce was a bit burned. Once they had finished eating, it was quiet again. Penny wasnt crying anymore, and it didnt look like Shiori was either. "A-about earlier....Im sorry if I upset you. I wasnt trying to be mean or condescending or anything. Its just..." Penny took a deep breath so she could say what she needed to say. "I c-care a lot...about you....I want you to be somewhere safe...and I want you to be happy....and Id be really happy....if you stayed with me..." Penny said.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:11 pm
[I totally wrote Pen by accident hahaha.] Shiori knew Penny had more to say, so she held back until she was done. She was smiling like a goon by the time Penny finished. "I-I know, Penny," she reassured her. "What I said, I didn't mean it. None of it. I was mad 'n ashamed, but it ain't no real excuse. Livin'... Livin' with you'd be so, so awesome," she admitted. "It'd make me so happy, but ya don't need to worry 'bout that. I want ya to be happy more'n anythin'. So if it means me stayin' with ya... I-I'll pull ma weight. I'll pay all the bills 'n stuff ya want me to. I-I'll cook for ya!" Her excitement made her look ten years younger.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:23 pm
Penny looked at her and smiled. "I would really love that! We can grab everything you want to bring today and leave right away! I do need to clean up a bit, but theres plenty of room in the apartment for the both of us!" Penny said, just as excited as Shiori was. She was glad all that nastiness was over and that they could talk like this again! She was also really happy that Shiori agreed to move in with her and they could be closer than before. Penny would do what she could to pamper Shiori and make her as happy as she could be.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:28 pm
Shiori smirked a bit. "I don't think either of us're gonna be movin' much stuff," she said, seeing as it was already night time. Also they'd both been pretty badly beaten up so it wasn't like they could carry anything that distance. Shiori would love to leave her right now, but it wasn't feasible until the morning at least. Penny's joy and youthful energy did make her want to leave sooner though.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:32 pm
"Oh. hehe right. It's already kind of late huh? Sorry was just really excited." Penny said with a big goofy smile. "We can figure out what you want to bring then move in the morning?" Penny suggested. That seemed a lot more realistic then moving in the middle of the night. Plus they did need rest. Penny also really needed a shower.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:15 pm
They ate their food and continued to chat happily, like nothing bad had happened to either of them that day. In fact, being with Penny made Shiori forget how shit her entire life had been. She would definitely love to move in with Penny. After they'd eaten, Shiori gave the dishes a spartan washing and put them away.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:25 pm
As Shiori put the dishes away, Penny laid down on her futon. "Ouch." She said as she grabbed her back. She put her hand under her shirt and felt a bruise. She must have gotten that from the encounter with her father. "H-hey Shiori...can I have that massage?" Penny asked.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:58 pm
Shiori turned to Penny and cringed a bit. "I-I'd love to, but..." In case Penny had forgotten, she shrugged one shoulder to indicate that one of her arms wasn't really working right now. A one-handed massage would be a letdown. "It ain't gonna be good," she said, to show she wasn't going to not do it even though she was in pain.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:15 pm
“Oh goodness I’m sorry! That was insensitive of me.” Penny said forgetting how much shiori had been roughed up. “Maybe I should take a look at you instead.” Penny said now more concerned about shiori than herself.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:40 pm
Shiori just curled her lip slightly and shook her head. "Nah, ain't nothin' to be done," she said. "Just gotta make sure it heals straight... I-I can give ya a gentle back rub 'stead of a massage, that a'ight?"
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:18 pm
"Uh s-sure. I'd like that." Penny said with a smile. Perhaps it was getting close for her to sleep. She was having a hard time organizing her thoughts, but she did want that back rub from Shiori. She waited till Shiori came over and looked at her. "Should I take my shirt off?" She asked Shiori.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:08 pm
Shiori sat down next to Penny but then stopped to squint at Penny. Should she take her shirt off? Man, Penny said some things sometimes...
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:19 pm
Penny decided to just take it off. She was wearing a bra, and they were both girls so it was fine....right? She was attracted to Shiori, but she wasnt sure if shiori felt that way to her, so this would just be seen as a normal thing. Penny just hoped she wouldnt be put off by the bruises, and...scars.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum