Go down
View user profile

Re: Delicate Love

on Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:38 pm
Shiori didn't consent to Penny removing her clothes, and now she was uncomfortable again. Would Penny always be like this, constantly pushing boundaries without meaning to and putting her foot in it? Penny's body was so beautiful, though, despite the ugly bruise forming on her back. It made Shiori feel even more disgusting about herself. "Ya didn't have to do that," she eventually said, knowing to tone her harshness down.
Admin
View user profilehttp://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

on Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:52 pm
"y-yeah. I know. I trust you though...Im sorry is this weird? I thought it'd be easier for you to do this if you could actually touch me." Penny said. She wasnt put off by Penny's scars was she? She did mean it when she said she trusted Shiori, but maybe this was a bad idea after all...
View user profile

on Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:20 pm
Of course this was weird! Ugh, now the moment was totally ruined - yet again. Shiori was flattered to be trusted by Penny, but Penny clearly didn't know her well at all. Was it normal for friends to strip around one another? Of course it wasn't. Shiori just shrugged and looked apologetic.
Admin

on Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:29 pm
Ugh yeah Penny ruined their moment. "sorry....I ruined our fun mood....Maybe we should just head to sleep." Penny said as she put her shirt back on. Despite that initial awkward moment, they did make up the next day after they began moving Shiori into Penny's place. The move was pretty smooth and they both seemed a lot happier for it.

A month later...Penny and Shiori were settling in together nicely. Penny was coming home more because she knew that Shiori was coming. It made her happy to come home to someone and be really happy to see them. This home share was also making Penny's feelings grow more and more as she learned more about Shiori. It also made her worried whenever Shiori would come home broken and bloodied from her "work." It was really getting to her, but Penny tried her best to be supportive.
View user profile

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:45 am
In secret from Penny, Shiori had started to look for other work outside of her low life form of MMA. Currently she was volunteering in the stockroom of a charity shop, because her usual beaten up appearance made it hard for her to work on the floor, but she was appreciated for her effort and strength despite her size. That day, she went for an interview to work part-time in the warehouse of a bigger grocery store, and it seemed to go well. So well that her spirits were lifted, and she was distracted from her fight. She barely made it home that night, and she was reluctant to open the door. Penny always looked so sad when Shiori got beaten and bloodied, and a sad Penny was worse than all the physical pain.
Admin

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:51 am
Penny had been thinking very hard about her feelings the last couple of days. She realized that she needed to tell Shiori how she felt otherwise her feelings would just bury themselves and never come out. But she was scared, because it would make things awkward since they lived together. It took her a while but tonight she decided to go for it! She even made dinner for them tonight, shiori had taught her a few basic things, and she would do her best. Now she just had to wait for Shiori to get home.
View user profile

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:28 am
Shiori could smell something gorgeous when she opened the door. Oh, oh no, Penny had made a special dinner... It would be ruined by Shiori's bust up face. She hobbled shyly into the house and poked her head around the kitchen door, looking for Penny. There she was, all homely and perfect and wonderful... Shiori hadn't felt this way about anyone before but she knew what it was. If only this feeling would go away. There was no way Penny would harbour mutual feelings for a bruised street rat like Shiori.
Admin

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:19 am
Penny was humming while she was cooking, but heard the door. Oh Shiori was back! "Welcome home Shiori. I decided to make dinner tonight if that's ok." Penny said.She finished what she was doing and washed her hands so she could go an see Shiori. She came and found Shiori and gasped. "Oh my gosh what happened?!" Penny asked Shiori. She had never seen her this beat up before.
View user profile

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:49 am
The humming and Penny's soft voice was so soothing, even if it was high pitched with worry. "Work," Shiori mumbled, attempting a smile through the pain. Penny would probably tell her to quit again, and this time Shiori might agree with her. She'd gotten a call on the way home to say she was accepted into the warehouse, but she'd have a week first to rest up. Would Penny be proud of her? "Food smells great," she mumbled around her busted lip.
Admin

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:52 am
"I...I see." Penny said. She really wanted to tell Shiori to stop. This was so bad for her!!! Penny hated seeing her hurt like this. Plus Shiori probably didn't want to hear it today. "Th-thanks. I made it...special today. Lets patch you up. the food should be done by then." Penny said with a weak smile.
View user profile

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:02 pm
"Special?" Shiori slurred, smiling properly now. "Aww, you're so sweet... I'm sorry, Pen." They had gotten to the bathroom, and Shiori looked remorseful. "I didn't wanna end up like this again. Know how sad it makes ya." She took Penny's hand and squeezed it. At least this time she had both her arms working fully.
Admin

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:05 pm
Oh man pennys heart was thumping so hard when Shiori squeezed her hand. "Im...not going to say its ok. But I understand that this is your job. I wish you found a job that didnt hurt you but I respect that you're so dedicated." Penny said with a smile as she began to patch up Shiori. She had a hard time doing this at first, but she was getting better at fixing up Shiori's wounds.
View user profile

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:49 pm
Shiori winced but as ever was stoic through most of the patching up. This seemed like the perfect time to bring up the good news to Penny. "Ya know, this probably gonna be the last time ya gotta fix me," she said, a twinkle in her eye.
Admin

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:55 pm
Pennys eyes sparkled too. "Really? Are you quitting? Did you find a new safer job?" Penny said really excited to hear that she wouldnt have to do this anymore.
View user profile

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:32 pm
Shiori beamed, winced from where she stretched out her bust lip, then smiled again anyway. "It ain't anythin' cool," she said. "Just a warehouse stockin' person thing... I won't get hurt no more," she added. Apart from in a freak work accident but hopefully that didn't happen. "Sorry it took so long Pen. With your help, I-I really been able to get outta some bad places."
Admin

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:51 pm
"Im...really happy. I always worry you're going to come home and youre hurt more than I can fix. I...c-care a lot about you Shiori. More than I do anybody else. I only want to see you happy. And I hope...to make you happy." Penny said with a smile. Oh man was this her confession? It was clunky!! But it just kind of spilled out.
View user profile

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:59 pm
It wasn't really a confession at all, Shiori knew that Penny didn't have many other friends - though they'd both become friends with that white haired police lady since the events of that horrible night... - so Penny saying she cared more about Shiori than anything was just a best friend thing. Yet it still made Shiori's heart race, and pink filled her battered cheeks. "Y'already make me happy," she whispered, staring into Penny's eyes. "I don't wanna get hurt no more, 'cause it hurts you. Y-you mean ev... A lot to me."
Admin

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:28 pm
OOOh that was so sweet! Penny didnt think she could hold herself back anymore. "Sh-shiori...theres something ive been wanting to say...but its always difficult and gets stuck in my throat...but today I think I can tell you...I l-love you. I have loved you for a while now, and I hope you love me too. I kn-know its not normal for two girls to fall in love, but I cant help but feel this way." Penny said, letting all of her emotions just gush out of her.
View user profile

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:37 pm
Shiori's good eye opened wide, and her jaw fell slack. Penny wasn't a liar or a joker, so Shiori knew that she was 100% speaking the truth. Penny loved her... Too? This couldn't be real, it was too good, Shiori was already terrified every day that something bad would come along to ruin the happiness that was building more and more each day with Penny, but it just kept getting better. "You... You're too kind for words," she mumbled. "Too warm, too beautiful, too wonderful, Penny. Ya could have anyone in the world, but... I love ya too, Penny. Argh!" Oh god, she'd started to cry and the salt water made her eyes and wounds sting like hell.
Admin

on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:43 pm
"hehe I could say the same for you." Penny said feeling tears streaming down her face as well. "Im so happy you feel the same. I dont know what I would have done if you..." Penny said as she went in and gently hugged Shiori. She wanted her to know how much this meant, and how serious Penny was.
View user profile

on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:19 pm
Because Penny was patching her up and was kneeling in front of her, Penny was nuzzling against Shiori's teeny chest when she hugged her. Shiori gingerly wiped the salty tears off her face and then hugged Penny to her chest. She couldn't have anyone she wanted, Shiori was a shithead, an ugly little tyke, no one had ever been into her before. Only her weird ex and now Penny, the most wonderful woman ever. "I wanna kiss ya," she admitted, "but I don't wanna do it now. Not when ma face's like this."
Admin

on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:23 pm
Penny giggled as she broke from the hug. She would love to kiss Shiori too but she could understand her not wanting to kiss like this. "how about this then?" Penny said with a blush as she leaned up and kissed Shiori on the forehead. "Thatll have to do for now." She said with a sweet smile.
View user profile

on Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:19 pm
Shiori closed her eyes and let out a small whimper, feeling all the tender love and emotion from Penny in that one forehead kiss. Her eyes were streaming again after that, even though it stung like hell. "F-for now," she mumbled. "So, um... Dinner?" She really wanted to eat and then maybe... Cuddle in bed with Penny? That might be really nice.
Admin

on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:04 pm
"yes dinner! I hope you'll like it." Penny said as she grabbed Shiori's hand and helped her up. She squeezed her hand gently and smiled happily as she led Shiori to the kitchen. She sat her down and prepared the food and brought it to her. (skip?)
View user profile

on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:12 am
And that was the last time Penny ever saw Shiori injured. She stopped fighting from that day on, and her life improved immensely. Her job at the warehouse was only temporary, because she also started going to classes to get a better education. She ended up in a career path she never expected she would, but she adored it - social services. Helping unfortunate youngsters was a much healthier therapy for dealing with her past than punching people was. Of course, she had a few small crimes on her record from her past, but they were effectively expunged by the good work she did. That led to her and Penny being able to adopt. They decided that if they were to adopt a child, they could only afford one, that they would get married after they had adopted, to let the child experience their happy day. And so, they adopted Yana, an orphaned Slavic girl brought over for god knows what. It was tough at first, but Yana soon became as happy as her mothers. She looked adorable in her little blue flower girl dress on the day of their wedding, which was today! Shiori's heart was racing. Any minute now, Penny would be walking down the aisle, and then it was Shiori's turn. Oh, both of them were such klutzes, what happened if one of them fell over?!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum