ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Delicate Love - Page 8 Empty Re: Delicate Love

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:51 pm
Shiori's dreamy, euphoric face crumbled into sourness in an instant at the mention of breakfast. Did Penny quite forget where she was? Did this place look like somewhere that had breakfast? Did Shiori look wealthy enough to be able to afford breakfast? Oh no, the fact she overslept was catching up with her. Quickly, she rolled away and sat up to stretch. Oh wow, nothing cracked like it usually did. "I ain't go nothin' but coffee," she muttered.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:53 pm
"Oh I figured since you treated me to dinner last night, I could repay you with breakfast. There's a place that serves breakfast by the library. I go there every once in a while." Penny said to Shiori. It wasnt any place fancy like last time, and it was really cheap.
Generi
Generi

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:46 pm
Shiori shook her head. "Nuh uh, last night was free," she said, looking back over her shoulder at Penny. Huh, seeing her lying there in her bed was... Surprisingly nice. "Thanks though. 'N I don't eat breakfast."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:58 pm
Penny was starting to realize how much Shiori really didn't like anyone to spend money on her. Penny guessed she could understand, it would make it feel like you were a moocher. "Well ok...I do need to get to the library. Today is returns day! Have to be there just in case someone wants to recheck out a book." Penny said. Sounded like she liked doing that.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:45 pm
"Sure," Shiori said. "I got things to sort out today too, so I can meet ya a bit later. 'Less ya want me to come with ya." She wouldn't mind ditching her 'responsibilities' to be Penny's bodyguard, in fact she would probably prefer to do that.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:49 pm
"I would like you to come with me, but I don't want to get in the way of the things you need to do. I can just meet up with you later." Penny said as she got up and stretched some more. She quickly got ready, gathered her things and was ready to leave. She did need Shiori to show her out of the neighborhood though.
Generi
Generi

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:59 pm
Once again, Shiori covered Penny and they left hurriedly. A man shouted at them as they left, but Shiori just shouted a few choice words back at him and they booked it away from there. They had been outside for a minute or two when Penny was allowed to go uncovered. Shiori took her to a part of town she was familiar with, and they went their separate ways. "Th-thanks for stayin' over," Shiori said bashfully. Ugh, of course she'd stayed over, she had no choice after her house was trashed. "Oh, 'member the police'll be in touch. S-see ya."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:12 pm
Penny hoped she wouldnt have to walk like that through Shiori's place all the time. That was a somewhat scary experience. Perhaps she could buy clothes that would help her blend in? She would think of that more later. "It was fun. Im happy I got to stay over.I'll see you later." Penny said. She would probably purchase a cellphone like the police told her, just in case something happened. Maybe tomorrow. A couple hours had passed now after the two had parted ways.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:48 pm
Shiori tended to her business for the rest of the day, and kind of overran because she was so worried about Penny the whole time. This came back to bite her in the ass a few times, and she ended up with a nasty split lip after getting into an argument with someone over being so 'dopey'. So Shiori didn't arrive on time before the library closed, and was even more pissed off. All that mattered was that Penny was alright, though.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:59 pm
Penny's day was uneventful. She was happy to get her books returned and spent the majority of the day putting them back in their proper place. She was thinking about Shiori the whole time, wondering how her day had been going. She couldn't wait for her to come back for her so they could spend more time together. She was waiting for Shiori to show up, but it seemed she might be late. She really needed a phone. She started closing up when she heard noises from outside. "Shiori?" Penny said, although she didnt go out. Suddenly the door was busted open, knocking Penny backwards. In front of her was a large man staring down at her. "Shiori? You should be saying my name. YOU'RE MINE." The man said as he slowly approached Penny. Penny freaked out and quickly got up and ran into the library as she was chased by the man.
Generi
Generi

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:05 pm
Shiori was practically running along towards the library, hoping Penny hadn't stayed open late just to let her in. She figured that she wouldn't have, Penny was a good woman and never broke any rules. So when Shiori saw the library door open from a distance, she was confused. Maybe she didn't know Penny well enough after all. Oh, but as she got closer she realised the door wasn't opened, but rather smashed open. Sick dread made Shiori freeze for a moment. No... She quickly entered the building, not wanting to alert anyone inside that she was there.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:12 pm
"You can't run from me Penny! I will find you!" the man angrily shouted at Penny as he followed her through the library. Penny hid behind a bookshelf, her heart beating a mile a minute. She recognized the voice which terrified her even more. How did he find her? She left with no clues as to where she was! She felt like throwing up when she heard his footsteps. "Pennnny. Be a good girl and come out for dear ol dad." The man said as he started knocking books from the shelves. Penny slowly crawled around the bookshelves, heading towards the exit, when he grabbed her leg. "I got you, you little cow. How DARE YOU LEAVE ME?! Looks like daddys going to have to teach you another lesson." He said as he pulled her towards him. Penny was so scared she couldnt even utter a sound, but she could still use her hands as she tossed books at him, trying to get him to release her. They were making a lot of noise.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:14 pm
With all that noise, Shiori didn't need to be too stealthy. She easily found Penny and her attacker, an older guy who had Penny by the leg. Even if Shiori didn't know Penny, this scene before her would have made her see red. She was seeing red right now - and a book close to her foot, a big one. Silently she picked the book up, raised it above her head, and slammed it down onto the back of the guy's head. For some reason, being hit in the back of the head always blinded Shiori.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:19 pm
It seemed to work as the guys eyes rolled. He loosened up on Pennys leg and when he did Penny screamed out and kicked him in the face. His nose was bloodied as he fell to the ground. Penny was hyperventilating a bit, with tears rolling down her face. She wanted to run and hug Shiori for saving her but her legs wouldn't let her.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:50 pm
Shiori grabbed the guy's collar and began to tug him away from Penny, despite him being easily three times her size. She managed to get him out into the main corridor before dropping him like a stone on the floor, and returning to Penny. "Y'alright?" she asked, going to her side but not touching her without her permission.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:55 pm
When Shiori came back, Penny hugged her. She just...really needed one. "Th-thank you..s-soo much. I thought he...h-he would...." Penny couldnt finish her sentence. She held onto Shiori for a bit, but let go. She didn't want to make Shiori uncomfortable. "S-sorry." She said, wiping her face.
Generi
Generi

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:49 pm
Shiori wasn't awkward when Penny hugged her this time, she held her and even patted her back to comfort her. And when she pulled away, she pulled her right back in for another hug. "It's a'ight," she said. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for ya. But I promise I won't let ya get hurt."
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:55 pm
When Shiori pulled her back in Penny hugged her again, new tears forming. "Thank you..I was so scared...." Penny said. They stayed like that for a while until they finally went and called the police. They carted Penny's father off to jail leaving Penny and Shiori alone in the library. "C-can I stay with you again tonight? I just...dont want to be alone tonight." Penny asked Shiori. She had been pretty quiet for a while.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:43 pm
Shiori had kept at least one hand on Penny at all times throughout the night, and wouldn't let her look at her father as he was brought out and carted away. The police officer with them, a nice woman built like a tank, said that forensics had already swept through her house, and even tidied it for her when they had finished, so Penny would be able to go back to her house by tomorrow. It wouldn't be the same, but it would still be nice to have her own home. Tonight, though, Shiori welcomed her back into her home. It was even noisier and unpleasant than last night. Everything smelled of weed and rot.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:52 pm
Penny was fine with it not being the same. So long as she could go back to her home. For now though she was spending the night with Shiori again which she was happy with. She had been incredibly supportive of Penny and Penny was really glad she was here. If her father had shown up a couple of weeks earlier....she didn't even want to think about it. Once they got back, Penny plopped down on the futon that she had laid on last night. "thank you....again..." Penny said to Shiori.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:13 pm
"Don't think 'bout it," Shiori assured her. Before they could get comfortable, though, someone was thumping on the door. "Get out here ya lil bitch!" shouted a man. It didn't sound like he was alone. Shiori roughly grabbed Penny and shoved her into the only cupboard in the place.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:15 pm
Penny was surpised but squeezed into the cupboard. She couldnt see anything, but she made sure to keep quiet by putting her hands over her mouth. What was happening? Who were these people? Would Shiori be ok? Penny was panicking a bit as she stayed still and listened.
Generi
Generi

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:34 pm
The ensuing argument was long and loud. Penny heard it all. How Shiori was late on rent, and had been seen bringing back someone who could help pay her rent. Shiori wasn't pretty enough to pay back that rent, she looked like a boy, but this mysterious friend might. Shiori gave them some choice words, which were followed by a thump and a grunt. Scuffling sounds, more pained grunting, and then silence. The men stomped out of there, saying Shiori had to be out by tomorrow or they'd... That part was thankfully muffled.
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:39 pm
Oh god. That whoel thing sounded terrible. Poor Shiori. She didn't want to think about what would happen if she couldnt pay her rent on time. Penny wanted to help butwhat could she do? She was thinking about that while she waited for Shiori to come let her out. She was kind of stuck.
Generi
Generi

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:36 pm
Penny was not stuck, this place had not a single lock on it save for the deadbolts on the front door. She could come out whenever she wanted. It sounded like Shiori was already up and moving.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum