ToBeContinued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Generi
Generi

Into the Spiderverse - Page 21 Empty Re: Into the Spiderverse

Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:57 pm
Luna nodded and gave the thumbs up to Jake. The trusted him and the web bomb they had made together.

[Millie also had a level head now too, thanks to that amazing quickie. Now she was going to take it slow and find out everything about him. She pulled him down onto the bed with her and began to make out with him, pressing her naked body against his. One hand explored the muscles of his back while the other snaked down over his stomach until she reached something that her hands could barely fit around. Feeling it against her palm, so hot and hard, was enough to make her gasp.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin
https://bluegentbc.forumotion.com

Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:12 pm
Joe just observed, not wanting to get in the way of their decision making. Jake grinned as he activated his bomb and then tossed it into the group of Morzolings. They were confused as the webbomb exploded and covered all of them with web and stuck them to nearby walls. “Yes!” Jake said. the only problem was that it was pretty loud and they could hear more Morzolings coming. “Lets go!” Jake said as they ran towards the block, following after Luna who had the device. Once they got there, it looked like everything was great but then from the darkness a large Morzoling came at them.Before Jake and Luna could react, Joe moved in front of them and blocked it as it tore off his arm. “Get in the building!” 

[Jet kissed Millie back lovingly as her hand touched his member. It twitched in anticipation as Jet moved his hands all over Millies body, touching her beautiful back, moving down her hips and towards her nice tight butt. Her body was magnificent and he was glad he could touch her even more and explore everything.]
Generi
Generi

Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:10 am
”Joe!” Luna wailed, distressed that their comrade’s arm had just been torn off. That looked agonising! But he told them to get back so they did, retreating into the darkness away from the enemies.

[Millie started to gently pump her hand up and down Jet’s shaft, getting to know all of his veins and details, and wondering how something so huge had comfortably fit inside of her without any foreplay. It was bigger than she could’ve possibly imagined. Millie looked down at it and her eyes glazed over in appreciation. God she wanted him inside of her again, but not yet. Now was a time for exploring and learning, for slow loving. She gently pushed Jet onto his back and started to kiss down his stomach. He knew where this was going, but Millie was taking her time getting there, enjoying every inch of his perfectly sculpted stomach. But rather than move down his body, she was rotating, leaving her hips close to Jet’s head~.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:23 am
Jake felt horrible! Joe just lost his arm protecting them! That Morzoling came out of nowhere so fast that his spider sense didnt react fast enough. They got inside the building and heard Joe fighting the thing outside. A few moments passed and everything got quiet. “Is...is Joe ok?” Jake asked Luna. He didnt know as much about joe as she did, so maybe he could heal or something?

[oh Millie was working Jet just right. Her hands on his member felt so amazing and he couldnt help but let out a couple of groans and moans. Then she started to kiss him and her luscious lovely lips were so amazing. Everything she did was outstanding and he could feel her getting lower and lower. He also noticed she was rotating her hips towards them. Good, he would love to service each other at the same time.]
Generi
Generi

Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:48 am
”I-I don’t know,” Luna replied nervously. This had shaken her more than she thought, particularly seeing Joe’s arms ripped off. “He’ll be fine, he’s tough...” But she wasn’t so sure.

[Millie had reached his waist, and glance back at him to enjoy the face he was giving. Good, he looked enraptured by her affections. Then she turned her full attention onto his shaft. Wow, what an impressive specimen. This was definitely the most attractive cock she’d been on and she couldn’t wait to get on it again. But how did it taste~? Licking her lips, Millie kissed his tip, then licked him, and soon enough she was sucking hungrily on him.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:05 pm
A few more moments passed and then Joe came burst through the door and closed it. He sighed as he fell to the ground. “well, I wasnt expecting that.” Joe said. “Joe! Are you ok?! We gotta stop....the...bleeding.” Jake said as he looked at where Joe’s arm was torn off and instead of blood there was some kind of strange cybernetic fluid and wires poking out where his arm was. “You’re a robot?!” Jake said surprised. 

[She had moved her hips so they were situated over his face. He felt her began to lick and suck him and he groaned. Oh it felt so good to have her mouth surrounding his cock. He need to repay the favor, so he grabbed her ass, groping it in all its glory. Then Jet moved his face to her pussy and slowly licked it. Oh she tasted so sweet.]
Generi
Generi

Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:44 am
Luna gasped. “Jake! You can’t say that word,” she mumbled. “It’s offensive...” She knew Joe was a cybernetic, metal-augmented being.

[Oh yeah, this was what Millie wanted, to 69 with this dreamboat. His muscly body felt amazing beneath her, his mouth and tongue were driving her insane, but most of all his cock felt divine in her mouth. His velvety hardness fit so wonderfully down her throat. She couldn’t wait to have this inside her again, to fully and slowly enjoy it. She took her time doing this until she couldn’t take it anymore, her body wasn’t going crazy. She clambered off of his face and swivelled around so that she was sitting on his thighs. “Are you ready baby?” She asked him breathlessly.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:50 am
Jak covered his mouth and looked at Joe. “Oh man Im so sorry I just....I had no idea.” Jake said. “Its alright kiddo. Im not that offended by it. Im more a cyborg than a robot, although there’s not much left me that’s human.” Joe said. 

[jet was in a state of euphoria, getting sucked off by this beautiful woman and also giving her service at the same time. He was almost aching for more when Millie almost read his mind. “Oh yeah I am.” Jet said as he put his hands on her sides. He as ready to enter her again.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:24 pm
”W-what do we do now?” Luna asked nervously. They were still facing the Morzo-ish creatures and now Joe has only one arm.

[Millie grinned and raised her hips up, shimmying forward so that she was hovering over his rock hard member. She gently took hold of it and slowly lowered herself. He was in, tip, and then all of his shaft. Millie took her time but ooh, he fit so well inside of her. She whimpered when he was in all the way and she was sat down on his abdomen. “So~ big~,” she whined appreciatively. She was going to enjoy this sensation a little longer before carrying on.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:51 am
“Hehe itll be alright. this isnt the first time Ive lost an arm.” Joe said. Was that...was that a joke? This hardly seemed like the time, but Jake figured Joe was probably putting up a brave front. “We just need to extract the survivors and quietly sneak out without alerting the enemy. I think we can do it.” Jake said somewhat confidently. 

[Jet let out a soft moan as she slowly lowered herself down on him. Oh it felt so amazing. They were like a perfect match for each other and that made Jake feel even better. He put his hands on her hips as she moved all around on him.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:54 am
Luna nodded in enthusiasm. “Y-yeah. I’m ready!”

[Millie slowly started circling and gyrating her hips around on top of Jet’s body. Oh god she really couldn’t get used to how big he was inside of her, no matter how much she moved the size of it was overwhelming. When she tilted backwards, it made a bulge in her lower stomach from where it jutted proudly into her. It felt so good even to just wriggle about like this! Millie put her hands on Jet’s chest and started to bounce herself slowly up and down on him.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:08 am
After preparing the three of them went in and went to rescue the hostages. They fought off the Morzolings and were able to successfully rescue the citizens. Getting them out was a bit rough. THey ran into the Morzoling who took Joe’s arm, but Joe managed to hurt it enough where all three of them could do something to beat it. They returned back to the HQ then rendevoused with the spiders and then headed back to the ship. This was a tough first mission, but Jake felt a sense of accomplishment. Especially after the civilians thanked all three of them for helping them. It just reminded Jake that what they were doing mattered. Once they were headed back to the base, Jake leaned into Luna and whispered. “So...how much of Joe is robot?”

Jet groaned as Millie was moving all around, feeling his cock from all sides. Likewise, he was feeling Millies pussy as she moved it all around his shaft and it was fantastic. She was getting the most out of this, and he was enjoying what she was doing. Then she slowly began to bounce. Oh god her ass slapping down on him was so hot. Jet gripped her sides and let her bounce, waiting for his opportunity to began to thrust into her.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:10 pm
Luna gave Jake a look, but then leaned in conspiratorially. “I’ve been trying to find out,” she whispered back. “Definitely all of his limbs, I think some of his torso, and some of his head too! Not to freak you out but I think he has super hearing...” She trailed off and glanced over at Joe’s back.

[Millie slow-bounced on him some more, a while more, and then she’d worked herself up into a state so she needed to go faster. Plus she wanted to show Jet her tricks and skills. She placed her hands either side of his head, letting him see her E-cups in greater detail. She’d sent him a few pictures of these, how did they compare in real life. Meanwhile she started twerking her hips faster on his cock. He might also have noticed that she was now doing the splits on him. Guys seemed to enjoy it when she contorted.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:18 pm
Joe looked at them. “I dont need super hearing to hear you. You both are loud enough. I do have super hearing though.” Joe said. “Heh, sorry Joe.” Jake said. He patted their heads, one at a time because he only had one arm, and then he sighed. “The only part of me that is not robotic is my brain, heart, and half of my face. Everything else is synthetic.” Joe said. ‘How...what happened?” Jake said. “I... have been a hero for a long time kids. Longer than any lone person should. Ive given all of my body to protecting people. Even those who ended up taking all the things I hold dear.’ Joe said. 

[She could definitely feel how much Jet was enjoying it as his cock throbbed excitedly. He was mesmerized by her breasts. They were so much bigger than they looked in the pictures and now they were hanging in front of him. He leaned up and grabbed onto her breasts, sucking on one and fondling the other as she bounced on him so deliciously.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:14 pm
[Aww Joe got no junk in his trunk.] Luna’s eyes started bubbling when Joe was speaking. “I’ve heard it before but it always breaks my heart,” she whimpered to Jake, referring to Joe’s backstory and predicament. Poor old Joe!

[Heh, of course Jet wouldn’t focus on her doing the splits when she had her tig ol’ bitties up in his face. Their size was a remnant of her pre-spider physique, same as her ass, which explained why both were abnormally large compared to her waist. “Uhh~ you feel so good~,” she groaned, continuing the speed of bouncing and running one hand through his dreads. She suddenly remembered Havoc and wondered if he was watching...]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:11 pm
Jake also felt himself getting teary eyed. “How...how can you keep going? I dont think anybody would blame you if you stopped.” Jake said. “Well...I would blame me. Im still alive. And me being alive means I can always do my best so that others can also live and do their best. So long as there’s someone out there who needs us, then no matter what happens, no matter how sad things get, we need to stay positive and continue doing what’s right.” Joe said with a smile so big they could see it through his mask. Wow...Jake had so much respect for Joe. He wasnt sure if he had his level of willpower, but he hoped one day he could hold true to the values that Joe lived by. 

[ “You feel amazing too. Your body is so awesome.” Jet said as he continued to grope her breast. Then he noticed something, as Millie did too. Jets hand started to turn black and Millie could feel little tiny volts coming from him, which wouldnt cause pain but instead stimulate her body. “Havoc? What are you doing?” Jet said. “I became curious about this act.” Havoc said, not just in Jets mind but aloud for Millie to hear.]
Generi
Generi

Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:36 pm
Luna was blubbering like a little baby at this point. “Y-y-you’re right,” she croaked. “W-we have to keep f-fighting, even if we’re hurt! I-I love you Joe!” She hugged onto him. She didn’t mean love like she wanted to marry him, but she certainly saw him as family.

[Millie registered what was going on only moments before she felt an intense tingle in her breast. Normally her boobs were a little sensitive to rougher sexual stimuli like biting or pinching, but this was something else. It hotwired her nervous system and sent a hot current right down to between her legs. Millie’s body arched and quivered, pressing her boob more into Jet’s - Havoc’s? - hand as she moaned in surprised pleasure. Her pussy squeezed more tightly too. So Havoc had indeed been watching, and not only that but he liked what he saw. Was their first time together going to be all three of them?]

Last edited by Generi on Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:31 am
Seeing Luna crying made Jake lose it as well and he also started crying and hugged onto Joe. He smiled as he hugged them back. “I dont want you two to get hurt. Just do what you can and Ill always be here to keep you safe.” Joe said with a smile. “Ill always do my best Joe.” Jake managed to say through his blubbering.

[Jet was about to reprimand Havoc but Millie squeezed and he groaned. He then, by reaction, squeezed Millies breast with his havoc hand. Havoc got sent some stimulation as well which added to Jake and made him feel even better. This was so bizarre, but...Jet was feeling so good. His mind was going blank as he thrusted into up into Millie and his other hand went to her other tit.]
Generi
Generi

Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:54 am
[Idk what we’re doing here now.]

[Millie moaned again, more loudly and desperately, when Jet squeezed and pounded into her. Oh nooo~ she wanted to be cool and in control with Jet, but her wild animalistic side was coming out. She only lost her mind with the best of guys, and she always knew that Jet would bring this side out of her. Her head rolled back and her hips started to work on their own, up and down, up and down, the tempo increasing as Havoc’s bolts sent shivers all down her body.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:04 am
They all returned to the ship and informed Oksana of what had happened. She congratulated Jake and Luna for doing so well, as well as telling Joe he did great and to get himself fixed up. Surely through this mission everyone managed to grow a little closer together. A day passed and there was already a new mission for them to embark on. This time Millie and Luna were called to meet with Oksana. When they arrived Clementine was waiting for them. It seemed the mission this time was for them to investigate reports of actitviy from a dimension where only women existed. They had gotten word that Equinox had set up a base there away from prying eyes, and it might hold vital information of their operations and plans.

[Jet moaned some more, doing his best to keep his voice down, as he thrusted in time with the up and down hip movements of Millie. It seemed Havocs interest and intervention was stimulating them both equally and it felt amazing.]
Generi
Generi

Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:33 am
”Let’s go kick that witch’s ass!” Mille said, punching her hand to psych the others up. “Yeah!” Luna agreed, lightly tapping her palm with her knuckles just the same. They both looked to Clementine with grinning faces, hoping she’d be hyped just the same.

[”Ooh~ Jet~!” Millie’s tongue was hanging loosely from her mouth now, she’d completely lost it. “I’m gonna~ I’m gonnaaaa~!” She’d anticipated some long and slow love making, and it had started out that way, but with Havoc’s intervention she was so close already. SHe was coming because of the both of them! ]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:41 am
Clementine had her mask on already so they simply got a nod out of her. She then began heading towards the ship that they were going to take. She might have been hyped? It was unclear.

Jet couldnt hold back either. Thanks to Havoc stimulating Millie, he too was coming close. He thrusted into her a few more times and then ruptured inside of her as they climaxed together. Havoc felt a tingle. That same tingle from before. He knew now what it was...Pleasure. And it was nice.]
Generi
Generi

Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:33 am
Millie and Luna glanced at each other, and the younger girl shrugged. So Luna didn’t know her much either? Huh, well whatever. It was time for girl power! The three of them set off.

[Millie gripped Jet’s shoulders tightly, digging her nails and howling in as she came hard. She didn’t care if anyone could hear her, she didn’t care about anything other than taking his load. He’d already come once but he was still shooting such a huge amount?! Millie has never felt so satisfied - and yet she knew she couldn’t stop at just once. The orgasm finally subsided and she collapsed forward onto Jet’s chest.]
bluemonkue
bluemonkue
Admin

Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:41 am
On the trip, Clementine didnt say a word and instead looked very focused. From the briefing they knew that Equinox had set herself up in a rather large building that didnt look very suspicious but down below it seemed there might be some shadiness. They met up with the spider woman of that universe. She was a paraplegic so most of her crime fighting she did over the computer. “Ill be your eyes and ears here. Im glad you all came.” She said when they arrived. Clementine nodded and shook her hand. 

[Jet was panting hard as he finished unloading inside of Millie. wow that was amazing. However he needed to have a talk with Havoc. Once the both of them calmed down he told Havoc to show up. “What?” Havoc said. “You..didnt tell me you could do what you did.” Jet said. “I didnt know I could. It was because of Millie.” Havoc said.]
Generi
Generi

Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:13 pm
Millie and Luna shook the woman’s hand too. “What’s your name, partner?” Millie asked her.

[Millie was completely limp and languid, and she feared that moving around would stir her up because Jet was still inside her. Even so, Millie propped herself up in her elbow and looked down at Jet. “Oh really?” She said of his conversation. “Havoc does that mean you’re a sweet little virgin~?”]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum